- Text Size +

Jeremy's mom, Felicity, arrived at the women's gym and flashed her gym card at the pretty receptionist to gain entry. She was ready for an intense work-out, one that would leave her sore and sweaty. Her dedication to maintaining her body was obvious to all who saw her. 

Although Felicity wore glasses and had a cute, young, motherly look, her physique was impressive and she always got looks of admiration while she worked out. Felicity was talented at yoga, pilates and zumba, but also not one to shy away from the weights. She loved to tone her muscles and wear cute, tight, but flexible gym-wear.

With her gym bag over one shoulder and drink bottle in hand she followed a couple of athletic women who were also going to the locker room. Once inside the fairly crowded change area Felicity found a bench close to a teen girl and placed her belongings upon it. Giving the pretty teen some privacy, Felicity averted her eyes and turned to select a locker. She waved her card over a panel on an empty locker and it opened with a click.

"Ms. Fielding!"

Jeremy's mother turned around in surprise. She immediately recognised the pretty teen to be her children's long-time babysitter and house cleaner, Misaki. Misaki's hands were clasped with fingers interlinked in front of her, and she gave a small bow as a sign of respect to Felicity.

"Oh, Hi Misaki! You signed up to the gym!", exclaimed Felicity.

The young asian girl straightened her body and gave a radiant smile. She was tall for her age, and skinny, with long, willowy limbs and fingers. Dressed only in panties and a strappy sports bra, she was mid-way through changing and Felicity couldn't help but notice that although she was thin, her muscles were taut and toned. 

"I started doing yoga like you suggested to get me through my final exams. It really helped me relax", Misaki replied. 

Misaki was a soft-spoken, innocent girl, but always a hard worker and very obedient. Many years ago, Felicity met Misaki and her family at church, and she knew the girl was still very devout. Sometimes she could be a little too serious in her cleaning and baby-sitting duties and Felicity often wished the girl would relax around her at home. She also knew that Misaki had never had a boyfriend.

At least her house was spotless though, and Misaki always managed to detect any intruding insects, stamping them underfoot or rubbing them out of existence between two fingers. Maybe all that cleaning was the reason she looked so good?

"You should do some yoga with me at home sometime! I would do it with you now but it looks like you've just finished a workout", said Felicity.

Misaki nodded vigourously and bowed again, subserviently. She tried to hide the enthusiasm in her voice as she said "Thank you Ms. Fielding, I would really like that. How are Jeremy and Eleanor?"

Felicity hesitated. She didn't know if she wanted anyone to know about Jeremy's condition yet. Should she tell the girl about Jeremy's illness? Felicity knew she would need help looking after Jeremy, especially since tomorrow was Monday and work was back on. Eleanor was still on school break but she didn't know if she could trust her daughter to look after Jeremy for the full day.

"They've been better", sighed Felicity. "Are you available tomorrow morning at the usual time to clean the house? Maybe we can discuss some babysitting".

Misaki nodded once again, "I'm happy to help, Ms. Fielding. That sounds good".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy's eyes opened suddenly as the earth around him seemed to shake and swivvle in all directions. With a mighty slam the floor under him suddenly collided with him and his mind stopped spinning enough for him to get his bearings. He seemed to be in a small, circular, sweet smelling room with a clear window spanning part of the entire circular wall.

His head ached and it felt like he had hit it somehow. Jeremy tried to point his eyes upwards and could just make out a small vertical chute in the ceiling. How odd.

His eyes adjusted to the light pouring in through the window and he could see a gigantic gym bag resting not far from his prison. Hmm. That sweet smell was pretty powerful. It reminded him of..  of...
Oh no.

Jeremy's heart skipped a beat as he realised that Eleanor had accidently dropped him into his own mother's drink bottle.

He found the courage to gaze up out of the window and saw... his old babysitter? Except she too, was now a giantess. His first childhood crush, Misaki, was now towering over him, incomprehensibly beautiful and statuesque. Her lips were moving and it was clear she was talking to someone, but all the words were muffled to Jeremy inside the capped bottle. He could only see down to her knees, so he must be perched on top of a bench.

Misaki lifted up her hand and waved goodbye to another giantess. She looked down to the bench and lifted up her leg, tilting her foot back and flexing back her toes. Jeremy admired the long, supple, pale sole of the asian girl before it rushed down near him, slamming into the bench. She was only putting on her socks, but she had just rocked his entire world without knowing it.

There they were. Right in front of him. Misaki's perfect, natural toes, neatly aligned in a row before him. They wiggled and scrunched as they were compressed by a large part of the girl's weight. The toes rose up off the bench and the arch followed promptly, revealing to Jeremy that creamy, plush, wrinkled sole once again. He would have given anything at that moment to be able to touch them again. He was reminded of his early childhood, back in the day when Misaki had been responsible for babysitting Eleanor as well as him. He loved to steal looks at Misaki's feet in church, sunday school or around the house.

One night, during a thunderstorm, Jeremy and Eleanor had been so frightened they would not leave Misaki's bed in the guest room. Misaki was only a young teen at the time but for all her seriousness, she knew how to calm down the kids. The bed was quite small, so Misaki came up with the plan that they would sleep next to eachother head to toe in order for the three of them to fit. 

Jeremy remembered that feeling of strange claustrophobia he had experienced, squeezed tightly between Eleanor and Misaki with his head down by their feet. He'd woken up in the middle of the night and could hear only the soft rain and the gentle breathing of the two girls. Eleanor's soft foot was pressed firmly against his cheek. He turned his head over and saw Misaki's moonlit soles stacked on top of eachother sideways, millimetres from his face.

She moved in her sleep and her feet pushed back, encasing Jeremy's entire face in their plush warmth. He had gotten lost in her wrinkles and reassuring foot scent that night. His nose was pressed so firmly into the high arches of his babysitter's sleepy feet that all he could breathe and smell was her natural odour, while the rest of his face was moulded into her doughy, squishy soles. There was no way that his face could get physically closer to Misaki's feet and there was no escape from their unaware embrace.

Jeremy couldn't possibly forget those fantastic arches that had contoured to his face, and probing toes that had explored his face all night long while their owner slept soundly.

There would never be another opportunity like that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A giant pair of graceful hands with long, pretty fingers swooped around the raised foot and cocooned it in cotton, causing Jeremy to snap back to the present as he witnessed Misaki putting on a clean sock.

He didn't have much more time to admire the view, due to another hand seizing his drink bottle prison from behind and raising it into the air. The giant fingers and palm flesh squashed up against the small window he was leaning against. 

Jeremy looked up in fear to see his giant, unaware mother. She looked determined and confident. He tried to look ahead to see where she was going. 

A drinking fountain and water tap lay dead ahead.

Chapter End Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry About the wait guys. Got distracted by work and video games.. >>

This chapter was a bit of an experiment to see if readers would like to see other characters and how you feel about the mother, felicity. Would you like to see more of Misaki?
Please let me know.
I still have a really raunchy scene to write with Felicity that was meant to be included in this chapter but i ran out of time. Check it out next time when i get back from holiday on the 23rd/24th.