- Text Size +

As Jeremy lay there at the end of the bed, just behind his mother's delicate soles, he began to feel an odd sensation as the pain in his balls dissapeared and his erection returned. He felt like he was sinking down into the mattress, and his mom's day socks draped over the bed frame high above him seemed to look much further away. Panic overcame him as he realised that he was now the size of a large action figure. His eyes turned to the side... 

Felicity's feet were now even bigger. His mother's long toes, deep wrinkled arch and bulging fleshy heel cast a long shadow over him, silhouetted by the reading lamp. A mixture of smells pervaded the atmosphere at Jeremy's level on the bed. He tried to identify them as they sat heavily in his nose. The first smell that stood out to him was the smell of a used yoga mat. It was like walking into a gym where countless women had worked their bodies hard and released the smelly sweat trapped between their toes. There was also a rich, pungent, leathery odour. His mother must have gone to church in the morning and worn her leather dress shoes. They were long, narrow and pointy. Very chique, but of course, they didn't allow the escape of any odours or moisture due to their form fitting nature.

Jeremy thought the huge, resting feet of his mother were amazing! Even though their size scared him half to death, he wouldn't shut his eyes. Long but slender. Hard-working but silky smooth. A small gap in between each mighty toe. Greasy soles with a day's worth of sweat but honest and natural. Muscular from many years of yoga and running yet shapely and plush. By the way her soles wrinkled as she scrunched and flexed in front of him Jeremy guessed that his body would sink into her sole like a pillow if he could touch them. But of course he was stuck on his back, sick and without any strength to move a single muscle. He'd never be able to touch those feet. Why would there ever be a reason for him to be touching them? Jeremy again began to ponder why his loving mother always wore shoes and didn't expose her feet very often. 

Felicity was enjoying her book on physiology when she realised she still hadn't showered in her bedroom ensuite. Also, her feet were getting cold. Whenever she went barefoot too long they got cold and she absolutely hated that, so during the day she wore shoes and at night she slipped her feet under the covers and plopped them right onto a hot water bottle. There was nothing better then pressing her feet onto her lovely hot water bottle with its loose knitted woolen cover, but that would have to wait until after her shower.

Felicity gently closed her book and switched off her lamp, plunging the room into darkness. She swung her legs off the side of the bed to the floor, accidently bumping the rail at the end of her bed, and walked into the hallway. "El, i'm going to have a shower then go to bed. Do you mind bringing mommy a hot water bottle? But please don't fill it up very much" She said softly.

"Ucgghgh fiiiine" replied Eleanor, clearly still upset at having to do so many chores.

Felicity began to go re-enter her bedroom and said "Just don't disturb your brother, he's probably asleep by now, poor thing".

-

While that conversation was happening Jeremy was in all sorts of trouble.

When felicity got up out of bed she had accidently knocked her used socks onto Jeremy's tiny body, covering him head to toe like an extremely thick smelly blanket. They were rank with moisture and sweat, which caused him to have even more extreme breathing difficulties. One sock lay over his face, taking its shape and forming a mould over his mouth and nose. Every bit of air he tried to pump into his lungs was filtered through the used, cottom socks his mother's toes had been occupying not long ago. He was frightened and confused, since Felicity had turned off her light and walked out the door very quickly, leaving him smothered by this unknown object. 

The sock sank under it's damp weight even tighter over Jeremy's mouth and he felt even more helpless than before. After it came into contact with his lips and began to form a seal over his mouth Jeremy tasted his mother's sweat. At that point he realised her socks must have fallen on him but what good did that information do him? He was running out of time and beginning to see stars. 

He heard his Felicity enter the dark bedroom again and whisper in the dark 'Goodnight my little peanut. Sorry if i woke you up, i'm having a shower now. Sweet dreams!"

Jeremy heard the door of her ensuite bathroom click shut and he lost all hope. He was going to be smothered by a pair of his mother's wet, soggy socks she had perspired in all day. Growing weaker and weaker by the minute as his mother hummed in the shower nearby, he knew it wasn't her fault. She didn't intend to knock the socks on him or force her smell into his nose. She was probably washing her feet and body right now with her soapy loofah, thinking about how to care for him.

Jeremy's body was struggling to get enough oxygen inside so it expended all of its energy in helping him breathe faster, pumping more humid, sweaty air through the wet socks into his lungs. It wasn't enough and soon his breathing began to slow down.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened! There were some small footsteps and the heavy, smelly socks were slowly dragged off his face. It was still dark, but as Jeremy's eyes adjusted he could see that Eleanor was standing over him, and his mother was still in the shower judging by the sound of the water. He was saved! Eleanor probably didn't know that she had just saved his life. She was holding a woolen hot water bottle cover, but no hot water bottle, and was glaring down at him with a pout. Her angry face, half hidden by shadow, left no doubt that she was up to no good.

She lifted a hand and stretched out her fingers towards Jeremy to grab him. The last thing he remembered was his younger sister's hand closing around his neck and covering his face...

-

Jeremy opened his eyes. He felt like he was still lying on Felicity's bed, but something was different. He was on top of her bed covers, and not only that, he was inside something. His arms and legs were tightly tucked inside a giant woolen jacket with one large hole for his head. Huh? What was going on? Where did Eleanor go? He was getting really hot inside this thing.

He heard the shower stop.

A short time later the door opened slowly and his mother crept over to the bed as quietly as possible, getting under the covers with a small sigh of pleasure. Jeremy, inside his wool prison, slid down towards the foot of the bed as his mother's legs and feet surged forward and came to a halt.

Everything was quiet...Jeremy heard a rustle down by his feet and sensed something was approaching him. Something emerged from under the bed covers and began to probe him. Feeling up his feet, then legs, then penis, then his entire body. 

He heard his mother softly whisper to herself, "Ahh, there it is".

Jeremy gulped he could now see what was feeling him up. Through the darkness he could barely make out Felicity's big toe and second toe suddenly clamped down on either side of his head. Her arch settled heavily onto his body and forced his stiff penis through the loose woolen stitches and into the wrinkles of her fresh, clean, sole. He was held tight, completely dominated by the large, smooth foot.

Felicity gave another sigh of pleasure after finding the wool-covered hot water bottle her daughter had left for her. She felt the warmth radiating all between her toes and along her sole. The only part of her foot that was still cold were the tops.

The smooth ball of his mother's freshly lotioned foot pressed down on Jeremy's chest and neck, cutting off his air supply once again. Felicity's toes clamped down on either side of his head again, before he was slowly dragged along the mattress...

and under his mother's bed sheets into true darkness...

Chapter End Notes:

--------------------------------

Keen to read your comments