- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story's going to alternate between the tiny protagonist living with Fulda and Gina while she struggles with her new life as a tiny person.  Both of them are down, but not out!

Cotton fibers from the white sock covering Gina slipped into her mouth, causing her to gag and sputter.  There was nowhere for her to get away from the white behemoth, though, and trying to force it out only got more in.  She pushed up on the titanic foot holding her down, but could not even dimple the soft skin of its sole with her weak, tiny arms.  Gina released a loud groan of frustration at her own impotence, though she knew it was muffled by the foot pinning her against the ground. 

 

The foot pressed down harder, and Gina felt the sharp increase in pressure from the extra weight.  Her chest compressed under the extra force of the sole, shoving air out of her throat in a pathetic yelp.  Unable to even move to push back anymore, Gina began squirming in a desperate effort to get out from the enormous appendage.  It was for naught, however, and her tiny body did not even succeed in tickling the sole.  She tried to inhale, but the weight atop her kept her chest from expanding with her lungs.  Even if she were physically capable, though, there was no air beneath the foot to breathe in, and the seal around her was tight.

 

Thankfully, before Gina’s bones could crack under the pressure the foot lifted off, giving her some relief.  Light peeked through the slits beneath the expansive sole, casting the sock in long, dark shadows.  Gina whimpered while it slowly pulled back from above her, letting its oppressive size drill its way into her mind.  When the toes came into view, clearly outlined by the tight sock pulled around them, the big one dipped down, striking Gina in the gut and doubling her over while forcing out what air remained in her lungs.  She clutched her stomach in pain, and the titanic foot set down, its toes close enough to hang over her feet.

 

Gina looked up at the gigantic woman who had released her, granting another stay of execution.  The toes, taller than Gina was even while standing, blocked her view of the ankle exposed by the woman’s tight yoga pants, leaving her eyes to start their tour with her long, toned calves.  She scanned up the shapely thighs, every curve revealed by the skin-tight material, to the little bit of flat midriff exposed by her long-sleeved red shirt.  Relatively-speaking her breasts were of moderate size, but now that she was ten feet tall they were larger than most people’s heads, and to Gina they were tremendous boulders.  A clear, healthily-tanned face greeted her at the top, with shining, baby blue eyes and a waterfall of light blond hair, its roots significantly darker.

 

“Gina!” Ashley exclaimed, as though she just now noticed the tiny woman she had been standing on.  “How good to see you again!  How’d you like the underside of my foot?”

 

“Your foot fucking stinks and you’re a bitch!” Gina shouted back up once Ashley’s tremendous voice stopped.  Her former friends had been visiting after school on an almost daily basis ever since Gina had been shrunk during her boy toy’s escape over four months ago.  Though they regularly brought new shrunken people with them to keep in the terrarium she had set up expressly for that purpose, they always made time for her.  Their visits were easily the worst part of her day, and she wished they would either grow her back to her old size or crush her.

 

“I’m sorry you don’t like my feet,” Ashley said in a mock apology.  “If you want I can put you under my ass like usual, it’s really too nice to not be used anyway.”  Gina’s eyes widened, the memory of being trapped beneath Ashley’s butt recent and very vivid.  “No?  Not a fan of that idea?”  Ashley chuckled, causing Gina’s anxiety to spike.  “Then get up.”

 

Gina hurried to stand and got to her feet in such a rush that she stumbled forward, having to lean against Ashley’s big toe for support to keep from falling on her face.  The giantess nudged her foot forward, shoving Gina off when she pulled it back.  Ashley looked down at the puny woman in front of her and smiled.  She was barely more than a speck, and only stood out against the white carpet thanks to her dark clothing and disheveled blond hair.  If she wanted to, she could crush her at any time and think nothing of it: it would be no more difficult or significant to her than any other bug.

 

Ashley’s foot shot forward, giving Gina a hard push with her toe.  The tiny woman stumbled back, and Ashley slid her foot to the side.  Before Gina came to a stop she turned her foot inward, striking her with the toe and causing her to stagger to the side.  Ashley easily caught up to her and pressed her big toe against Gina’s side, causing her to wrap around the contour of it.  She continued pushing her along the floor, in total control of her movements, knowing that Gina was helpless to do anything about it.

 

Her foot accelerated, toppling Gina over when her little legs could no longer keep up with the speed.  She let out a tiny, squeaky scream of frustration when she fell to the floor, and Ashley’s toes swooped over her prone body.  Ashley pulled her leg back and raised her foot, then stomped it onto the floor.  Gina yelped again from the crash and felt her insides shake with the impact, and she looked up to see Ashley’s colossal toe looming over her.  “Get up,” the giantess demanded, and Gina swiftly complied, not wanting to spend another second pinned under her foot.

 

The floor rumbled and shook from footsteps, though Ashley was perfectly still, satisfied for her foot to be menacing Gina.  After three loud thuds another foot set down in front of Gina, its big toe touching Ashley’s to form a broad, white wall.  She looked up at the newcomer and saw black yoga pants bulging all the way up her monolithic legs, barely able to contain the thick muscles cultivated by years of sports and weightlifting.  A dark blue shirt bearing their school’s logo came down to her crotch, tight enough to show off her sizable chest.  Her wavy, dark red hair hung down to her shoulders, and her emerald green eyes danced with joy while she looked at the tiny woman at her feet.  With Gina an inch tall, Shelby had become the tallest, strongest girl at school, and everyone had to do what she said.

 

“Hey Gina!” Shelby bellowed, making the smaller woman cringe.  “I just want to say how much I appreciate that we’re still friends after all you’ve been through.  It’s just, all of my other friends are so tall and beautiful, it’s nice to have someone I can look down on instead!”  She laughed, and Gina shook with rage.  “Every group needs someone at the bottom, and I’m glad you stepped into that spot by letting us step on you.”

 

“We’re not fucking friends, stop saying that!” Gina protested, unable to contain her anger.  “If you were my friend you’d grow me back instead of torturing me like some worthless tiny person!”

 

“But Gina,” Shelby replied, “you are a worthless tiny person!”  Gina seethed while Shelby continued.  “Remember, we found you like this, with your gigantic Asian friend living in your room.  I figured you wanted to be tiny, so you shrank yourself and had her watch over you until we came by.”

 

“That’s not what happened and you know it!” Gina shouted at her colossal friend.  “If it weren’t for me you’d just be some average-height nothing, you owe me my size!” 

 

“I don’t think so, but I’ll get another opinion,” Shelby shot back.  “Hey Julie, come here!  Take a good look at Gina and tell me if we owe her anything!”

 

The floor rumbled with another set of footfalls, and another toe soon joined the others, forming an impassable triangle around the shrunken woman.  Gina looked up the long, slender legs of the newcomer, finding it remarkable how pale they were despite being exposed to the sun so often – even Shelby, who normally wore jeans, had a complexion approaching the shade of caramel.  A pair of biking shorts hugged Julie’s thighs, emphasizing how thin her legs were for her size, and a loose, sleeveless black shirt was draped over her chest, revealing nothing of her slight torso.  Julie’s black hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she grinned while she gazed down at Gina with her big brown eyes.

 

Gina now stood in a pit formed by the big toes of her three colossal friends, each one forming a wall that she would have to scale if she wanted to get anywhere.  She looked at each of the giantesses surrounding her and noted the smug grins on their faces while they flaunted their size – the size she had given them to begin with!  They were enormous, titans in their own right, and them all gazing down at her like this made her feel especially small.  It made her dream of the day that they would all be specks before her, and she would feast on their screams as she ground them into dust.

 

“Idunno Shelby, that’s a tough one,” Julie said.  “On the one hand, Gina told us, almost verbatim, that as giantesses we can do whatever we want to tiny people because we deserve to rule over them, and she’s a tiny person.  On the other hand, she used her position as queen of the school to make everyone terrified of her and treated anyone smaller than her like garbage.”  She shrugged and wiggled her toes, making the ground under Gina shake.  “Huh, I guess it’s not so tough after all.  Really, we should be meaner to her.”

 

“That’s not what I meant!” Gina protested, staring up at Julie in horror.  “I meant the people that we shrink, not each other!  I deserve to be a giantess so I can squash tiny people, I can’t be tiny!  I’m a giantess, dammit!  You’re all abusing the power I gave you!”

 

“Oh, Gina,” Shelby cooed, smiling down at the former giantess, “I know you think you’re a giantess, but look at you!  You’re puny!  You can’t be both puny and a giantess.”

 

Gina growled.  “This is a mistake!” she screeched.  “Akane shrank me and put me in that tank!  If anything, you should shrink her and give her to me so that I can smash her guts out!”

 

“Oh no, that’s not going to happen,” Shelby replied.  “If you wanted to see what it was like to be tiny, you should have just asked one of us.  We would have gladly done it, let you be small under our supervision for a bit, then grown you back.  But you didn’t trust us and asked her to do it instead.  Frankly, I felt betrayed when I saw you in there, and I know the others did, too.”

 

“Yeah, I would’ve loved chilling with tiny Gina for a day!” Ashley added in support of Shelby’s rant.  “But since you had someone else shrink you, I just can’t muster the same respect I had for you.  We were your friends, and if you can’t trust us to make you tiny why should we help you now?”

 

“You were so small when we found you!” Julie piled on.  “You robbed me of the joy of watching you get smaller, so why should I let you have the joy of growing?  Besides, after you spent so long ragging on me for being short, I think it’s my turn.”

 

“That’s not what happened!” Gina protested, screaming so loud her voice cracked.  “If any of you would listen to me you’d know that Akane and my sister ambushed me and did this!”

 

“Oh, I just had an idea!” Shelby declared.  “Since we’re all together like this, I should get a picture!”  Everyone agreed, ignoring Gina’s shrieks in opposition, and Shelby pulled out her phone.  Carefully she centered the frame on their feet in a circle between them and snapped a photo.  To her delight it was almost impossible to see Gina in the well between their feet: if she had not known she was there, Shelby probably would have missed her too.  Quickly she uploaded it, cross posting it to a variety of social media platforms, with the caption “Giant Soul Sisters!”

 

“Why would you take a picture of me?” Gina shrieked.  That was the last straw.  Her temple boiled over and she screamed, then punched Shelby’s toe.  The fist flattened a small section of the sock and made a small indent in the skin behind it.  She did it again, striking the toe with all her strength.  It was completely ineffective, but finally venting some frustration made her feel better.

 

“Oh, you want to fight, huh?” Shelby said, and Gina instantly regretted her outburst.  She raised her hands in apology, and Shelby laughed at her sudden change of heart.  “No, if you want to go, let’s go.”  The titanic woman bent over, lowering a hand toward Gina.  “I’m pretty sure I can take you.”  Her fingers clamped around Gina’s sides, pinning her arms against her body so she could not struggle while she stood.

 

Shelby held Gina in front of her face, studying the tiny woman intensely.  With Shelby’s massive face bearing down on her Gina began to wail out of fear.  She had seen her former friend gobble up several people and had no desire to join them.  “Shelby, no, I’m sorry!” she cried in a panic.  “I didn’t mean to hit you, I just lost my temper, it’ll never happen again!”

 

“Mm, I doubt that,” Shelby replied, pushing her lips together.  The tip of her tongue extended and ran along the soft, pink skin, leaving behind a thin layer of glistening saliva.  “You seem like the type to struggle.  Honestly, I’d be disappointed if you didn’t punch my stomach trying to get out.”  Gina’s eyes bulged.  She had threatened to eat her several times before, but she might actually do it this time.

 

Slowly Shelby drew Gina toward her mouth, letting the anticipation build.  As she got closer Gina became more hysterical, squealing and trying to wiggle her way out of Shelby’s iron grip.  It was all in vain, and when she stopped before the massive lips she suddenly became silent.  She was close enough to touch the tender flesh, and it pulled back in a tight smile.

 

Shelby’s lips parted, revealing the tooth-lined maw behind them.  Gina resumed her terrified screams, and with one quick motion Shelby popped her in, tossing her puny body between her lips and onto her tongue.  She looked back to the cave’s entrance and saw the screen of Shelby’s phone with the camera facing her active.  Seeing herself tiny inside the maw of her colossal former best friend was surreal, and something finally slipped in her brain.  Darkness grew while Shelby closed her lips, and she was able to watch the whole thing in high definition video, weeping in despair the whole time.

 

In the pitch black of Shelby’s mouth, Gina felt truly alone.  Warm saliva encased her, and the tremendous tongue she laid on twitched involuntarily.  Gina wailed and wept, expecting at any moment for Shelby’s tongue to flick her back to her throat and swallow.  This should not, could not, be happening to her.  She had eaten dozens of puny, worthless people, and if she went down Shelby’s gullet it meant she was no better than them.

 

A great force gripped her, and Gina felt herself get rocketed forward.  A small hole opened between Shelby’s lips and she raced through, suddenly breaking out into the shining light of her room.  She landed in the center of Shelby’s waiting palm, hitting it with a loud slap.  Gina let out a moan, humiliated to be in a pool of spit, but quickly realized the most important thing – she was alive.  That was the closest Shelby had ever come to eating her, but for some reason she had changed her mind.

 

“Do you give up?” Shelby demanded.

 

This was a tricky situation.  If she said no, it would mean she still wanted to fight and Shelby would have to go further.  However, if she said yes that would mean she submitted, and Shelby could do whatever she wanted to her.  If Gina were in her shoes, she would take a victory as free reign to smash or eat her tiny opponent.  It was a no-win situation to her, and she had to count on Shelby’s propensity for head games being less developed.  “Yes, yes, you win!” she proclaimed, admitting defeat.  “You beat me!”

 

Good!” Shelby replied, pointing at her sharply with her other hand.  “Now don’t ever hit me again!”  Gina sighed with relief.  Either Shelby was yet to discover the joy of mentally tormenting tiny people, or she was having too much fun with her to end it now.  “You know, I was going to take pity on you and grow you back soon, but now I don’t think I will.  You’re clearly too unstable to be big again.”

 

Gina remained silent.  That was an obvious lie to try and get a reaction out of her, and she refused to beg for her forgiveness.  It was entry-level manipulation, and she would not get taken in by such amateur tactics.

 

“Hey, it’s getting late,” Julie broke in.  “We should probably put her up and head home.”

 

“Shit, you’re right,” Shelby said, moving back to the terrarium.  She stuck her arm through the open hatch, lowering Gina down to its plastic floor.  Her fingers opened, releasing her from her grip, and withdrew her arm.  Shelby winked at the miniscule woman, still drenched in her saliva, and said, “Play nice with the other tinies!  We’ll see you later.”

 

Gina glared at the three titanesses as they walked out, slamming the door behind them.  They were incomprehensibly big to her, and having people tower over her so utterly after six years of looking down at everyone was still a tremendous shock.  She looked at the people she shared her tank with, huddled together in clusters.  It was severely over-capacity, she thought.  Her old friends had been dropping in new people much more quickly than they had been clearing them out, and it was soon going to reach a population crisis.  With her fragile mental state, Gina realized that if they weren’t going to manage the terrarium’s population, it would fall to her.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!