- Text Size +

Gina clambered up onto the toe of Akane’s enormous brown loafer that she had slept in the night before.  While she was kept in containment it had never occurred to her that there would simply be nothing for an inch-tall person to do in her room.  To make matters worse, Akane had blocked off half the room with a makeshift wall to make sure she would be unable to talk to Roni.  The only thing she had for entertainment while her gigantic custodian was out was her building-sized shoe, which she decided to climb on like a jungle gym.  As she dragged herself up onto the wide brown platform she noticed a little more definition in her biceps, and grinned when she thought about how much of a powerhouse she would be back at full size.

 

Thundering footsteps came up the stairs, and Gina began crawling along the stitching toward the tongue.  The pounding grew louder, with about a second between each thud, and Gina subconsciously counted the steps while her hands slid over the exposed stitching.  As expected, after eight they died off, replaced by dull vibrations running through the floor from the stairs’ landing.  In only a few seconds the door would open, and for better or worse Gina would no longer be alone.

 

After a low thump the door cracked open, and Gina saw a plaid curtain fluttering through the opening.  With another push the door opened wide and Akane strode through the door, her feet gliding over the carpet in black, knee-high socks.  Gina watched scornfully while the Asian giantess walked to the large glass terrarium with a metal bowl full of food in each hand.  Although she still hated Akane, she felt some relief that it was not Shelby: the worst Akane would do was moralize a little.

 

“Good afternoon, my little friends!” Akane said cheerily when she came to a stop.  “I hope you didn’t miss me too much.”  The terrarium lid’s hinges when she opened it, neglecting the small hatch Gina had used when she wanted to interact with her collection of bugs.  “It’s so good to see you again, Natalie!  Your shining face always brightens my day.”  Gina rolled her eyes and swung her legs over the side of the shoe.  It was bad enough she referred to them by name, did she have to compliment them, too?

 

“Kimberly, you look amazing!” Akane continued, and Gina groaned.  “Why, if you were my size, nobody would be able to take their eyes off you.”  Gina dropped onto the carpet, landing in a crouch to absorb the force of the fall.  When she was recovered she turned toward the nearby titaness, who let out a bubbly giggle while she conversed with the tiny people.  After choking down her disgust she began walking toward the towering woman.

 

Akane’s inane conversation with the tiny people continued while Gina fought through the carpeting toward her.  With each step she had to raise her foot over the knee-high fibers, straining her muscles that were still burning from her time on the shoe.  Fortunately, Akane could slather empty-headed praise onto the society of tiny people for hours of unchecked, giving Gina plenty of time to make it to her.

 

When Gina arrived at Akane’s feet, the giantess was asking one of the newer arrivals what he did for fun before ending up here.  While she looked up at her, Gina had to stifle the sense of awe she felt every time she looked up at Akane.  She was not even taller than her heel, and it would take several minutes to reach the small bulge of her ankle poking out from inside the dark spire of her sock.  Then there was the vast expanse of pale skin above that leading beneath her skirt, broad enough that Gina could use it as a playground if she could stand looking at Akane for more than two minutes.  There was something about how casual she was, too, that seemed to multiply the effect, as though she was naturally gigantic compared to other people.

 

Gina shook herself out of it before she started developing actual respect for Akane and started trying to get her attention.  She leaned forward and pushed hard against her foot, slipping her hands through the threading to touch the smooth skin beneath it.  Her initial efforts yielded nothing while Akane yammered away above, so she ran her hands back and forth, trying to tickle her.  Finally, she rapidly slapped the skin, creating a flurry there was no way she could ignore.

 

Unfortunately, before Akane could properly acknowledge Gina, the door swung open again, this time hard enough to slam against the wall.  Gina peeked past Akane’s ankles to see a pair of white socks standing in the doorway with form-fitting jeans hugging the interloper’s legs.  Shelby had come for her visit right on time.  Gina wanted to run and hide, but she knew it would do no good.  With their immense size disparity, Shelby would be able to catch Gina before she made it to cover.

 

“Hey there, Akane!” Shelby exclaimed, slamming the door behind her.  Her voice radiated excitement, like she had been looking forward to this all day.  “Is Gina around?”

 

“Yeah, she’s on my foot,” Akane answered without hesitation.  “Want me to get her for you?”

 

“Please.”  Before Gina could pull her hands back Akane raised her foot, bringing the tiny blond with it.  Gina’s world spun rapidly while Akane brought her foot around, and Gina strained her arms to keep from falling off the heel.  Her legs dangled in the air while she gritted her teeth, trying to remain aloft.  She knew it was a no-win situation: a drop to the floor could seriously injure her, but she did not want to be tormented by Shelby either.  Ultimately, whatever Shelby had in store for her would be worse than a pair of shattered legs.

 

Akane’s foot stopped, presenting Gina toward her former friend.  Shelby’s eyes lit up upon seeing the shrunken woman dangling helplessly, and she wasted no time leaning over and plucking her off the foot.  Gina shrieked when the thumb and forefinger grabbed her by the chest, but her scream was cut off when Shelby jerked her off the foot.  Shelby stood back up, cradling Gina between her digits, and raised the tiny woman to her face.

 

“Hi Gina!” Shelby bellowed, overwhelming the smaller woman with an assault of sound and wind.  “Did you miss me while I was gone?”  Her green eyes were shining in excitement, and her lips were pulled wide in a smile, revealing white, perfectly straight teeth nearly the size of her captive.

 

“Like you care,” Gina spat.  “Why don’t you just skip the foreplay and get right to it?”

 

“Aw, you’re no fun!” Shelby replied.  She brought her other hand up and poked Gina in the chest, causing her to sputter as the wind rushed out of her lungs.  “I just wanted to have a conversation with my little friend and find out how she’s doing.”

 

“Excuse me,” Akane interjected, drawing Shelby’s attention, “but would you mind going over by the bed for this?  I’m trying to talk to these tiny people and you’re killing the mood.”

 

“Fine,” Shelby answered, rolling her eyes so far back it looked like she was having a stroke.  She turned her eyes back to Gina and said, “You’re lucky you’re so puny I can just pick you up and carry you wherever.  Even though you’re the size of a bug that just makes us even more inseparable!”  Gina tried to manage a pithy comeback, but all she could manage was a small wheeze.

 

Shelby’s immense size relative to her shielded Gina from the disorienting effects of her walking, but she still felt the pounding of each step in her gut.  Though it was only a few steps, by the time Shelby stopped Gina felt like she had been thoroughly worked over.  She choked in a few more breaths, hoping she would be able to steady herself for whatever was in store for her.

 

A shadow fell over Gina while Shelby curled her hand, then the fingers holding her chest released.  Gina yelped during the freefall, but before she knew it she had landed in a deep dimple on Shelby’s meaty palm.  She toppled backwards, splaying her arms and legs over the soft flesh, and Shelby quickly leveled out her hand while Gina lay there trying to recover. 

 

A mountain of dark red hair rose over the base of Shelby’s palm, followed by a pair of brilliant green eyes.  Her dilated pupils immediately locked onto Gina lying in her hand, and she had to stifle a laugh.  “Look at you, so helpless!” she declared, causing the captive woman’s insides to rumble.  “But so adorable, too.  Why, I could just eat you up.”

 

Gina’s eyes widened.  Shelby had threatened to eat her many times before, and each time she visited she came a little closer to doing it.  Fearing that this might be the time, she began scooting away from the massive eyes looming over the horizon.  She frantically kicked her feet at the wrinkled skin around her and churned her arms, trying to get as far away from the gigantic head as possible.

 

Shelby raised her fingers to form a wall and laughed, creating a chilling rumble that filled Gina with a sense of dread.  “Aw, what’s the matter?” she asked.  “Don’t you want to join me for an after-school snack?”  Her pursed lips crested the cliff of her palm, followed by her rounded chin.  While Gina stared up at her she slowly licked her lips, embellishing the motion, then let a deep moan escape from deep in her throat.

 

Gina bumped into the wall of fingers, and Shelby grinned.  “I think I’ll have a little taste, first,” she purred, and began bringing her face toward the tiny woman.  As the lips approached Gina let out a whimper, but there was nothing else she could do as Shelby’s mouth gradually filled more of her vision.  When it filled her view a blast of warm air came down from Shelby’s nose, and Gina gaped up at her in panic.

 

After waiting a moment to build trepidation Shelby’s lips parted, and a broad pink tongue came out from between them.  Small strands of saliva broke off as it the glistening tentacle slowly came toward her, and all Gina could do was watch in shock.  The tongue pressed against the length of her body, wrapping her in its warmth and a thin blanket of saliva.  All it would take is a single flick and Gina would be inside her mouth and on her way to being swallowed.

 

Suddenly the tongue pulled back, blasting Gina with cold when it withdrew.  Shelby let out a loud moan and narrowed her eyes, working her jaw up and down while she considered the flavor.  “Hm.  Bitter and sour, with a whole lot of salt, just how I expected you’d taste.  Better give it a second try just to be sure.”  Shelby’s tongue extended again, but this time only the tip touched Gina.  She moved from her head down toward her feet like syrup being poured, drenching her with saliva, then moved back up her body.  All the while Gina fought back tears but could not stifle her quiet wails.  During all her time as a giantess she had never been this cruel before eating somebody.

 

Shelby pulled her tongue back and her face contorted in a grimace.  “Ew, you’re even worse the second time,” she declared.  “Better gulp you down quick so I don’t retch.”  Her lips parted, revealing the cavernous maw behind them lined with great walls of ivory on the top and bottom.  Shelby’s tongue twitched with anticipation, and the lips drew closer to the crying woman.

 

The massive platform Gina was on began to rapidly grow smaller, and in an instant there was no way she would be able to fit inside Shelby’s mouth.  The red-headed titaness let out a surprised grunt and pulled her head away, trying to deal with the weight in her hand becoming increasingly heavier.  She tried to clamp her hands around Gina’s waist but it was too late, and her arm finally wave away under the strain of trying to keep Gina aloft.  The blond fell out of Shelby’s grip, landing on the floor in a heap at her feet.

 

Gina looked up at Shelby with excitement.  No longer did she feel like a bug about to get squashed, more like she had simply fallen.  She shot back up to her feet while Shelby looked around, hoping to drive home how the tables had turned.  If she could shrink her before she even realized what had happened, she might be able to hear the most delicious scream of her life.

 

Before she could reduce Shelby down to a bug size something gave her pause.  Behind her was a great wall of black, and with a glance up she saw bare skin and the fluttering of a plaid, pleated skirt.  She had not been returned to her former glory: Akane had just shrank her, too.

 

“I think that’s gone far enough,” Akane declared, her rumbling voice shaking Shelby out of her confusion.  She turned around and saw an enormous toe, then looked up and gasped.  “I’m not going to let you torment Gina any more.  From now on you’ll have to be tiny like she is, and maybe you’ll learn to sympathize with all the horrible things you’ve done to her and the other people you’ve shrunk.”

 

Shelby looked aghast, but Gina was overjoyed.  She looked down at Shelby and saw that she did not even come up to her waist.  Her mouth spread into a broad grin while Shelby appeared even more horrified than before.  The redhead backed away and reached for her cell phone, but with a quick grab Gina snatched it out of her hand, easily overpowering the smaller woman.

 

“Calling for help?” she asked, holding the still-locked phone above her head.  “Sorry, can’t let you do that.  Tiny people aren’t allowed to have phones, anyway.”

 

“Hey, give that back!” Shelby protested, then jumped for it.  Her fingers fell well short of the phone, but Gina still covered her face with a hand, holding her down.

 

“You two play nice down there!” Akane said, and Shelby stopped struggling.  “Now, I’m going to go back to the little people, since unlike you I actually care for them.  Gina, you’re in charge, and don’t kill, her, okay?”

 

“Sure thing, Akane!” Gina shouted up in reply.  The floor shook from gigantic footsteps, and Akane returned to her spot in front of the terrarium.  Gina looked down at Shelby, her eyes wide as saucers, and grinned.

 

“Gina, there’s no need to be mean,” Shelby said, backing away.  “I just got a little carried away, you know?  It happens to everyone.  Let’s put it behind us, let it be water under the bridge, all right?  We’re friends!”

 

Gina clapped a large hand down on Shelby’s shoulder, making her wince. “Not a chance, ‘friend,’” she said, and glared down at her.  In an instant Shelby dwindled down to Gina’s knees, and continued shrinking until she was dwarfed by Gina’s ankles.  The reduction did not stop until Shelby was looking up at Gina’s toe, and she was struck speechless.

 

“There,” Gina declared, looking down at her tiny former tormenter.  “I think we can have some fun now.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!