- Text Size +

Gina screamed and berated Akane from inside her dark prison until her throat was raw, calling her every nasty name she could think of and coming up with a few more on the spot.  How dare she treat her this way, simply because she exercised her powers as a goddess?  Her fists furiously beat against the curved glass in a vain attempt to break it, succeeding only in hurting her fingers.  She continued her tantrum for hours until collapsing in a heap, her impotent rage the only thing staving off the realization that she was too small for her defiance to be heard by anyone but her.

 

After a while in a sobbing, heaving mess Gina cried herself to sleep, still in denial of her insignificance to everyone else.  The exhausted tiny giantess slept deeply for almost an entire day, the passage of time irrelevant to her inside the sock-covered glass.  Even Akane’s thundering footsteps failed to rouse her while she went about her chores tending to the village of tiny people on the other side of the room.  It was not until the door burst open and a veritable stampede shook the nightstand that she was shaken awake and immediately reminded of her state as a temporarily embarrassed giantess.

 

The floor continued to shake with a series of rumbling footsteps for several minutes while they paraded back and forth in front of the terrarium.  “Where’s Gina?” a tremendous voice demanded.  Shelby.  “We want to see our little friend!”  Gina had been referred to as their friend more in the past several months than in the whole time she had known them.  Either they were trying to convince themselves it was true, or it was just another aspect of their mockery.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Akane replied.  “She’s in a bad spot mentally, and I think it’s your fault.  Your constant terrorizing of her made her snap and have a breakdown last night, and she’s still recovering.”

 

“Aw, our little Gina isn’t feeling well!” Shelby exclaimed mockingly.  “But I bet seeing her gigantic, beautiful friends towering over her would make her feel better like that!”  She snapped, a dry, cracking sound that echoed inside Gina’s glass.

 

“Hey, I’m being serious,” Akane protested.  “You three are literally driving her insane, you can’t keep treating her like you have been.  It’s cruel, and as bad as she was she doesn’t deserve it.”

 

“Oh all right, you overgrown geisha,” Shelby began, and Akane decided to let that remark slide if it would keep Shelby amenable.  “I’ll make you a deal: you let us all see her one more time together as a group send-off, and from now on we’ll only come one at a time.  We’ll work out a schedule and everything, and none of us will hurt her so that everyone else can get their time with her too.  Sound good?”

 

“I have a better idea,” Akane countered.  “All of you walk out and leave her alone so she can have some dignity and not live in terror of the next time she’ll see you.  It’s what’s best for her.”

 

“I don’t like that idea, though,” Shelby responded.  “I don’t think they’re too hot about it either.”  Ashley and Julie offered token grunts of support, and Shelby continued.  “And while you’re a little bigger than all of us, it’ll be three against one.  It wouldn’t be too long until you’re about Gina’s size, and then we’d move on to you.  Keep in mind that we all liked Gina, but I always thought you were kind of a bitch.”  The other two offered their support for Shelby’s statement.  “Same offer, and this time I want you to think really hard before you answer.”

 

There was a long silence while Akane thought it over.  Though she wanted to protect Gina’s fragile psyche, Shelby had made it clear that she would be little more than a speedbump for them.  None of them would care for the other tiny people like she did, and they would be no better off than when Gina was in charge.  She had to think of the bigger picture.  “Okay fine,” Akane finally agreed.  “She’s in that upturned glass under the sock.  Just try to go easy on her, she really is having a bad time.”

 

“Sure, whatever,” Shelby said as she brushed by Akane, barely even listening to her.  The others followed her closely, paying no attention to the enormous Japanese girl in the middle of the room.  Shelby leaned over the nightstand, bringing her face as close to the glass as possible without nudging it.  She gingerly gripped the glass with two fingers, careful not to move it and confident that the sock pulled around it would muffle the sound.  With a single, swift motion she tore it away, revealing a tiny cowering Gina where it had been.

 

At the sight of Shelby’s enormous, sun-kissed face looming over her Gina let out a blood-curdling shriek.  “Hi, Gina!” Shelby exclaimed, her booming voice shocking Gina into silence.  “Did you miss me?”  While the shrunken woman stammered for an answer Shelby swiped at her, easily engulfing her with a hand.  She closed her fingers tight, keeping her sealed inside her fist while quickly bringing it to her face.

 

With a theatrical flourish Shelby opened her fingers and let out a deep, rumbling laugh at the miniature blond cowering in her palm.  “Aw, is little Gina scared of her big ol’ friend?” she teased, keeping her only a few inches from her mouth.  Gina could not bear to look up at the gigantic features bearing down on her, and the sight of her lips so close brought back painful memories of being thrown between them yesterday.

 

“Hey!” Shelby snapped, making Gina flinch.  “Look at me when I’m talking to you, you little shit!”  She gave her a rough shove with a finger, driving her friend toward her fingers.  Gina let out a sob and peeked from behind her hands, spotting Shelby’s tree trunk-sized finger still just millimeters away.  Whimpering the whole time, she slowly dropped her hands and turned toward the titanic lips just across the palm.

 

“There.  Was it really so hard to show me a little respect?” Shelby boomed.  Gina quivered while the powerful voice pounded her insides, and she thought about taking a swan dive off her hand to deny her the pleasure. 

 

Shelby jabbed her again, striking her over her whole torso and pushing her back onto her fingers.  “I asked you a question you ungrateful bitch!” she shouted, making Gina’s ears ring.  She glowered at her with furious green eyes, and Gina let out a little squeak.  “I would think that you of all people should know what happens when a tiny little bug like you defies a giantess like me.  So let’s try this one more time, huh?”  Her other hand dropped to her side so that her finger would no longer imperil Gina.  “Are you going to start showing me some respect?”  In her measured rage she carefully enunciated every syllable so that there would be no doubt about what she said.

 

A streak of defiance shot through Gina, and she squared up with the mammoth nose facing her.  “When you start being worthy of it,” she replied.  Her words were shaky, but as she spoke she built confidence.  Before long she felt like a giantess again, oblivious to the fact that she was being held in someone’s hand.  “You’re not a giantess, you’re just a bully with delusions of grandeur.  I grew you from your unremarkable height and you stepped on my back at the first opportunity, you bitch.  I should’ve shrunk you and kept you as my pet, but that’s too good for you now.  I guarantee you won’t get a second chance to fuck me over.”

 

Shelby grinded her teeth together while Gina ranted, fighting the urge to snap her fingers shut and pulverize her.  That would be too quick an escape for her.  Instead she took a deep, calming breath, then exhaled through her mouth, buffeting Gina with a blast of wind from between her lips.  “I hope you change your tune by tomorrow,” she purred, “otherwise you’re going to have a really bad time.”  She lowered her hand so that her face would no longer be looming over her and Gina stumbled on her fingers.  “Okay, who wants her next?”

 

“I do!” Julie shouted, swinging upward for Shelby’s hand.  Her fingers connected with a slap, and when it suddenly stopped Gina was pitched into the air.  Julie’s brown eyes followed the diminutive woman while she flipped head over heels, luxuriating in her high-pitched squeal.  When she was at her apex Julie struck, swinging her hand in a great arc toward her.  She snatched Gina out of the air, making her stomach lurch with the jolt.  Her hand continued its wide arc while Gina screeched inside it, doing her best to endure the centrifugal force.

 

When her fingers opened Julie was peering down at Gina, the tiny woman standing defiantly before the colossal face.  Compared to Shelby, there was little to fear from the dark-headed woman.  She might be mean, but Shelby had spent her entire childhood learning how to bully people smaller than her from Gina. 

 

“Hi Gina,” Julie said, drawing out her name.  “I still can’t get over how small you are now!”  Her free hand crept toward the tiny woman standing in her palm, thumb and middle finger outstretched.  The fingers clamped around her sides, plucking her off the broad, fleshy plain.  Gina protested, but Julie spoke over her whisper of a voice.  “Especially with how you used to make fun of me for being short, remember that?”

 

Gina squirmed against her grip while the titaness raised her to eye level, though Julie barely noticed her struggle.  “You used to threaten to step on me pretty much every day and seemed to love towering over me.  That’s why it’s so surprising you wanted to be tiny!”  She waved her hand back and forth, making Gina’s arms and legs swing wildly with the movement.  “After years of making me feel small, it turns out you were just jealous!”

 

Gina wanted to scream at her, but with the constant movement she had difficulty gathering her thoughts beyond reassuring herself to stay calm.  She flopped while Julie kept her in turmoil, the much larger woman grinning at her discomfort the whole time.  Julie was amazed at how little Gina fought back, and how fun it was to play with her!  It was almost too easy, but it was a fitting revenge.  Besides, Gina had never shown any leniency to the people she shrank, so why should she get any?

 

Julie suddenly stopped, making Gina lurch uncomfortably between her fingers.  She held her between her eyes so that she could watch her squirm, then raised her free hand to her level.  As if trying to build anticipation she raised a finger toward her, pointing at the tiny woman in her hand.  “I’ll come see you in a couple days, if there’s anything left of you once Shelby’s done,” she said with a smirk.  “I know how much you ache for someone to make you feel small, and I can give you exactly what you want.”  She concluded with a chuckle, the low rumble from her throat making Gina’s insides shake, then lowered the tiny woman to her hips fast enough to make her stomach churn.

 

“Hey Ashley, catch!” Julie called, pitching the puny blond forward in an underhanded toss.  Gina flew toward the much larger blond in an uncontrolled arc, letting out a terrified shriek the whole way.  Ashley watched the tiny woman’s approach impassively, not even taking her hands off her hips as she drew near.  Her only reaction was a small grin when Gina collided with her boob, then bounced off harmlessly and plummeted to the floor.

 

Gina tumbled on her way down Ashley’s tremendous body, with everything flashing by too quickly for her to have any idea how far off the ground she was.  She landed hard on the thick carpet, the breath rushing out of her when her back slammed into the floor.  Ashley looked down at her dismissively, only able to spot her because she had followed her descent with her big blue eyes.

 

“Don’t get too close to my feet,” Ashley boomed, glaring at the tiny woman almost lost amid the carpet fibers.  “You’ll have plenty of time for that in a few days.”  Gina looked up at her towering former friend, trying to focus even though her vision was still blurry from the fall.  She had her hands planted on her hips, trying to make herself imposing just as Gina had taught her, and looked down at her with an expression of haughty disdain.  Ashley had made great strides as a giantess in the past few months, Gina had to admit, and had the demeanor down perfectly.  However, she was still an impostor, and deserved to be crushed like an insect beneath her foot.

 

“Fuck you,” Gina spat at her hoarsely, but her voice was too quiet and far away for the comparatively gigantic woman to hear.  There was a litany of profanity Gina wanted to shout at her, but she lacked the breath to do so.  Not that it would matter anyway; Gina knew from experience that it was next to impossible to hear a tiny person from the floor.  If she survived her days with Shelby and Julie, there would be plenty of time later.

 

Ashley stared at her silently, trying to decide what she should do.  Finally, she looked away from the woman nearly trapped in the carpet to speak to Akane.  “Well, she’s all yours,” she said.  “Try to keep her in one piece until we all get a turn, okay?”  With that she turned on her heels and walked away, her feet pounding the floor with each step.  Shelby and Julie walked after her, creating a constant rumbling through the ground while they walked out and down the stairs.

 

When they were gone Gina got to her feet and looked around.  She was remarkably close to the dilapidated house she’d made her boy toy live in, and if she could get seen from the table top she might be able to make contact with Veronica.  It was the only shot she had at getting big again since nobody else was going to help her.  Gina sprinted toward the run-down building resting on the edge of the table, leaping over the tall carpet fibers like hurdles.  How had her little bugs run away so fast when she was chasing them?

 

A colossal brown loafer set down in her path, and Gina ran face-first into the leather wall.  She staggered back and looked up the enormous black column of Akane’s sock to the pleasantly pale thighs showing beneath her plaid skirt.  Gina continued visually ascending her body until she found her round face, and saw that her large, dark eyes were staring back at her.

 

“You know I can’t let you do that,” Akane admonished her, wagging a finger.  “You two are trouble, and I don’t want you terrorizing my little friends anymore.”  She leaned over and set her hand on the floor, palm up, with her fingers toward Gina.  “Now hop up so I can put you somewhere safe.”

 

Gina scowled at Akane’s hand, with the fingers up to her knees and the wide, cupped palm waiting for her.  She grunted and kicked the tip of Akane’s middle finger, shouting “No!”  She turned away and pouted, refusing to do anything Akane said.

 

“Come on Gina, please?” Akane asked.  “It’s too dangerous to leave you on the floor.”  Gina stood still, not even looking at the hand outstretched toward her.  “If you don’t I’ll have to grab you, and I really don’t want to do that.”

 

“Oh yeah?” Gina came back, still not looking at the Japanese giantess.  “Just like you didn’t want Shelby and them to keep seeing me but caved immediately?”

 

“That was different!” Akane replied, exasperated.  “If I didn’t agree they’d just shrink me too, and then we’d all be in the same boat.  I know you don’t want me to, but I can help you, I really can.  You just have to trust me.”

 

“That’s rich, coming from you,” Gina retorted.  “You just sold me out, and I’m supposed to trust you?  Fat chance.”

 

“Try to see the bigger picture!  Nobody wins if we’re both tiny and you know that!  I just need you to take the first step into my hand and we can build from there.”  There was a long silence, and Akane offered one more thing.  “I promise I won’t put you in a glass, or a sock, or anything.  Until I go to bed I’ll let you say out with me.”

 

That got Gina’s attention.  “And what about when you go to bed?” she asked.

 

“I’ll find somewhere nice for you to sleep, don’t worry,” Akane answered.  “It won’t be terrarium, and it won’t be trapped in a glass on the nightstand.  It’ll be somewhere comfortable.  But the deal’s only good if you get into my hand without me asking again, okay?”

 

Gina glared at the hand.  It would be so easy and satisfying to keep defying her and make her do something she did not want to.  Being free for an evening, even if she did have to spend it with Akane, did appeal to her though.  She groaned and stepped up onto Akane’s extended fingers, then walked along them to her palm.  “I’m not doing this for you, I just don’t want to be caged again!” she declared, making it clear that she accepted this deal with protest.

 

“Of course you aren’t,” Akane gently replied, waiting for Gina to reach the middle of her cupped palm.  When she stood in the center she began to slowly raise it, making sure not to shock or jostle Gina too much.  Once she had the tiny woman at waist level she leaned back against the bed and slipped off her shoes, then swung her legs onto the bed.  Carefully she set her hand down on her tummy and let Gina walk off, sure to let her do everything by herself.  The last thing she wanted to do was spook her and send her back into needless rebellion.

 

Once she was on her chest Akane began talking casually with Gina, cautious not to talk down to her or act threatening in any way.  It took a while for her to give more than one- or two-word answers, but once she realized there was no other game in town she began to open up.  The two talked for several hours, and though Gina would not agree they were friends she had come to loathe her a little less by the end.  When they were done Akane set her in one of the shoes she wore the least and gave her a handkerchief to use as a blanket.  Even though Gina might not agree, she felt they made some progress, and she drifted off to sleep content.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please don't forget to leave a review!