- Text Size +

Gina looked through the pane of glass into her room, fuming.  She looked at Akane, the tallest woman in the world, lounging on her bed, reading one of her books, drinking water from one of her glasses, and her rage only became greater.  It had not been enough for the Asian titaness to shrink her, but she had to take over her life, too?  The worst thing was that she was so nice about it, always coming by the terrarium and wishing the tinies good morning and giving them compliments while she fed them fresh food.  Nobody feared her like they should a real giantess.

 

For a moment Gina stared at her reflection in the glass and recoiled.  She looked wretched, and not just because she was covered in dry saliva from Shelby’s mouth.  Her long blond hair, formerly shining and healthy, had become dull and dark with an abundance of split ends while she was stuck indoors.  Previously bright and eager blue eyes had dark bags beneath them since she had not gotten a good night’s sleep in months, and her soft, dainty lips were rough and chapped.  Gina’s black shirt was stained and torn in several places, and her stockings had large tears over her thighs and calves so severe she might as well have not worn them at all.  Akane regularly offered her new clothes and help cleaning up but Gina refused every time out of spite.

 

With a growl Gina tore her eyes away from her benevolent captor to the veritable clan of tiny people she was trapped with.  They were the only things she could look down on anymore – Gina refused to call them people – but it was not enough.  Every time she was about to get back into the stride of towering over people her old friends would come back and ruin the illusion.  It was impossible to convince them of the narrative that she was gigantic if those three kept undermining it.  There had to be something she could do to make them terrified of her.

 

Gina walked toward the mansion she had placed in the terrarium just before she had been put inside it.  The path was thick with tinies, and she had to shove her way between them.  There must have been almost a hundred of them; he never would have let the population get this dense, but the trio liked playing with them more than purging, and Akane would never think of hurting one.  She had been trying to remove and regrow Gina’s victims before the hellions came into the picture, an idea that made Gina even more disgusted than her constant care and doting on the bugs.

 

Why had respect for her fallen so much in such a short time?  True, most of them had never revered Gina as the goddess she knew herself to be, but the newer additions came from the student body at school.  They had been trained to fear her for years, knowing that if they so much as looked at her while she was in a bad mood, terrible things would happen to them.  Had she really lost that much prestige in only a few months?  She was a giantess worthy of fear and adulation, not one of these worms only fit to decorate the sole of her shoe.

 

Someone slammed a shoulder into Gina’s waist, then sidestepped around as though nothing had happened.  Gina spun around and saw that it was a boy she had shrunk that fall for staring at her while she opened her locker.  “Hey!” she called out to him, but he kept walking.  She stepped after him and grabbed him by the shoulder, holding him firm.  “Hey, I’m talking to you!”  He turned to face Gina, but instead of gasping with fear he just looked bored.  “What do you say when you bump into someone?”

 

“Uh, sorry, I guess,” he said, then turned around to keep walking.  Gina growled through her teeth and grabbed him again, squeezing his shoulder tightly with her fingers, and spun him around, then with a hard slap on his back shoved him into her.

 

“Is that how you talk to a goddess?” she demanded, glaring down at him.  “Get down on your knees and beg for my forgiveness.”  She narrowed her eyes, waiting for him to comply.

 

“Yeah, okay,” he replied, rolling his eyes.  He tried to walk away again, but Gina was not having it.  She focused all her rage on the insolent little shit, and to her delight he rapidly got smaller.  In a flash he was below her knees, then a moment later he was nothing more than a very confused speck at the toe of her shoe.

 

The man looked up at Gina, horrified at what had just happened.  In an instant she had become a colossus, the toe of her shoe towering over him alone.  How small was he now, objectively?  Any search for answers ended when his mind short-circuited from gazing up Gina’s staggeringly long legs.  She fixed him with a cruel stare and he began to panic, shaking and running back and forth with nowhere to go.  Memories of Gina’s previous torment came flooding back, and he knew how ruthless she would be.  He tried to shout something to her but the words caught in his throat when they became a confused jumble of emotions.

 

Gina looked down at the tiny boy in front of her and felt the rush of power again.  No doubt he was very confused by what just happened, but that was not her concern.  Looking at him flail about trying to figure out what happened reminded her what it felt like to wield absolute power and how much she missed it.  “Have you forgotten what it’s like to be at the feet of a giantess?” she boomed, smirking.  “I am your goddess, and if you will not revere me as such, then you must suffer like the bug you are.”

 

His pathetic squeaks made it to her ears, but Gina neither knew nor cared what he was saying.  She took a step forward, placing her shoe over the shrunken man, and brought her foot down.  He made a light crunch when she squashed him, and Gina inhaled sharply as pleasure spread to every corner of her body.  It had been so long since she stepped on a tiny that she had forgotten how visceral and arousing the sensation was, and it felt like the first time again.

 

“What the hell?” someone nearby shouted.  Gina snapped her gaze to him and found that she had no idea who he was.  It must be a more recent arrival, dropped in by one of those ungrateful brats.  “She just killed that guy, someone h-“  Before he could finish screaming Gina put her hand over his face so that her palm ran from chin to eyes.  He struggled against her grip, but knew he had no chance.  She let him squirm a bit, reveling in her dominance over him.

 

Soon she grew tired of him, and with a little focus felt him grow smaller in her hand.  Almost instantly her fingers were wrapped around him so that only his head poked out from her fist. Shrinking people had become second nature to her, and with just a little practice she was as good as she had ever been.  She brought the man-shaped insect to her face and gazed at him, her skin tingling from the raw power she wielded over him.  There was nothing he could do, and she was a goddess again.

 

The man’s jaw was wide while he looked at Gina from within her grip.  Her enormous face, though still attractive despite the dirt and grime, was grotesque to his tiny perspective.  She squeezed her fingers around him, causing him to scream in pain while his bones fractured under the pressure.  He stared pleadingly up at her eyes, hoping for mercy, but found only malice in her great blue eyes.  His focus was drawn toward her rough lips as her tongue slid out, moistening them before she puckered them in his direction, as though giving a gigantic kiss.

 

“No, please!” he pleaded in his hilarious, high-pitched voice.  Gina laughed, drowning out the rest of his miserable cries, and drew him toward her mouth.  She opened her jaw and shoved him between her lips, catching him on her waiting tongue.  Before he could escape she closed her mouth, sealing him in, and licked him over his whole body.  The flavor!  It was more than the taste of a tiny person – they were disgusting and unwashed, usually – but the mortal terror they felt that made them so satisfying.  She batted him around with her tongue, slamming him into her teeth and palette, before the saliva built up too much and she had to swallow, taking him down with it.

 

The crowd picked up on what she was doing and started to run screaming from her.  That suited Gina just fine.  In quick succession she shrank the three people nearest to her, then three more.  She no longer cared where they came from or how they had arrived in the terrarium.  They were hers now, and they would worship her again.  On the outside she was subject to the whims of her former friends, but inside the terrarium she would be the giantess she knew she was.

 

A dozen people were shrunk around her, with the rest quickly running away.  She could deal with them later, they weren’t going anywhere.  Gina took a step toward the nearest group and was overjoyed when they stumbled merely from the force of her foot setting down.  Once more she felt like they were just bugs to her, waiting to be squashed.

 

“You thought I was harmless now that I was in here with you, didn’t you?” she asked in a mocking tone.  “Thought I was just a bug like the rest of you?  Well I’ve always been a giantess, and you’ll never be more than a gross insect to me.”  One of them tried to protest, but a quick stomp shut him up.  The crack of bones beneath her shoe was like music to her ears, and she never wanted it to stop.

 

Knuckles rapped on the glass, sending a series of resounding thuds through the terrarium.  Gina tore herself away from her spree of crushing tinies to look at the noise and saw Akane’s enormous face looking down, her nose pressed against the glass.  “Gina, what are you doing?” she asked, her voice quivering. 

 

“I’m a giantess!” Gina shouted in reply.  “Everyone else forgot, but I am!  If they won’t revere me, then they’re going to pay!”

 

“That’s insane!” Akane shot back.  “What do you think Shelby and her friends will do to you when they come back and see that you’ve shrank all of their tiny people?”

 

“They won’t!” Gina responded manically.  “None of them will be left by the time they get back!  Besides, none of them care about the bugs they put in here.  They drop them in and forget about them after a day.  I don’t though.  I see them every day, and they should be cowering at my every step!”

 

Akane stood and thrust her arm through the terrarium’s hatch, and Gina knew she did not have much longer.  In a frenzy she stepped forward, crushing the tiny nearest her, and eyed the next one.  She lunged for it just as Akane’s hand reached her, and she felt the puny body flatten beneath her sole.  Akane’s fingers pinched Gina around the torso, and with a sickening lurch snatched her off the ground.  Gina hardly felt anything over the euphoria of her rampage, still flush with feelings of godhood.

 

When she pulled the tiny woman out of the tank Akane held Gina up to her face.  It was difficult for Gina to maintain the belief that she was a giantess while a colossal face was mere inches from her, but she would not let it get her down.  She may have been gripped between Akane’s fingers, but she knew it was only a temporary setback.  In her mind she had never stopped believing in the giantess mindset, and one day she would have the size to match it.  Even her former gigantic body would seem puny while she looked down on houses and their inhabitants begged for mercy.

 

“What is wrong with you?” Akane asked, bringing Gina back to the present.  “I thought if you lived with the people you used to torment you’d realize how awful you’d been to them, but if anything you’re getting worse!”  Sadness was apparent in Akane’s large brown eyes as water began to collect in them.  “I know you’re not a broken person, so why are you doing this?”

 

“They’re not people, they’re bugs!” Gina protested, on the verge of frothing madness.  “They treat me like I’m a bug too, but I’m not!”

 

“Does this… have something to do with Shelby’s visits?” Akane asked.  “I remember you were getting better before they started, but you started getting worse when they became regular.  And that last one was really bad.”

 

In a moment of lucidity Gina seized on the opportunity.  “Yes, it’s them!” she agreed.  “I gave them everything, and they treat me like dirt in return!  They’re a bunch of ungrateful bitches.  If they had a single thankful bone in their body they’d appreciate what I did for them and make me big again.”

 

“I’ll see if I can keep them away from you next time, okay?” Akane offered, giving a slight smile.  “But for now, I need to keep you away from everyone else.  I can’t just let you crush everyone in there, you know?”  Gina began to protest, but Akane put a finger over her face to silence her   She did not want to treat her this way, but if Gina was going to act like a lunatic it left her little choice.

 

Akane looked around for somewhere to put her and spotted the empty glass she kept on the nightstand.  She quickly walked over, making sure to keep her hand steady so Gina would be safe, and picked it up with her free hand.  After draining the last couple drops from it she turned it upside down and set Gina beneath it.  Her fingers let Gina go and raced out of the glass right when she dropped it onto her.  Gina was trapped inside, but to be sure Akane pulled one of her old socks over it to block her view.  The last thing she wanted was for Gina and Veronica to see each other and become huge again.

 

With that settled Akane turned off the light and crawled into bed.  Gina’s tiny hands beat against the glass while she screamed about her treatment, but nothing would change Akane’s mind.  It was something she had to do for everyone’s safety, and she would not lose sleep over a delusional giantess’s tantrum.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!