- Text Size +

I sat perched on Fulda’s shoulder while she watched a linked video from our wedding.  Although we were a far cry from royalty, our ceremony had become an international news sensation with the indisputable proof that people and objects could be grown and shrunken.  All it took was watching Gina loom over the temple or Fulda bouncing into Mia’s hands to convince someone.  If someone needed more, they could look at the shoe imprints thirty feet long in the street, the building that was demolished when they shrunk each other, or the house over a hundred feet tall that took up three lots.  No one could explain it, but they didn’t have to.  They just needed to believe their eyes.

 

Fulda scrolled down a little.  The video had been posted over six months ago during the initial flurry of activity in the wake of our union.  We were browsing what amounted to a conspiracy theory website, the last refuge for earnest discussion about giantesses aside from online enthusiasts who wanted to believe.  “I thought the cat was out of the bag when Gina pulled that stunt,” Fulda began, making my body vibrate pleasurably, “but it looks like it was a flash in the pan.  People just don’t have enough proof.”

 

“Who can blame them?” I asked.  “If it hadn’t been my life for so long, I’d doubt it myself.”  I curled a few strands of auburn hair around my arm.  “It does seem like a prank, and that movie about a giant woman attacking Atlanta a month later didn’t help things.”

 

“And that movie about a man shrinking in a sorority house a few months after that did?” Fulda rebutted, letting out a short laugh.  “How did it feel seeing what could have been your life up on the very big screen?”

 

“Well, as the only documented shrunken man in existence,” I started, “my consultant contract really helped me accept it, even if they had to change a few things.”

 

“You mean him getting cured at the end and going back to his original size wasn’t your idea?” Fulda joked.  “I never would have guessed.”

 

I laughed and responded, “Apparently, him living in a dollhouse by her bed didn’t do well with test audiences.   But, what can you do?  People like a little bit of fantasy in their lives.”

 

“I thought we’d shown them it was perfectly realistic!” Fulda exclaimed.  “I carried you to enough news and late-night show interviews to show that’s what really happened.”

 

“All those interviews focused on you!” I jokingly protested.  “Not that I can blame them.  Given the chance, wouldn’t you rather interview a gorgeous, brilliant, funny woman dressed to the nines instead of her husband, who doesn’t even show up in wide-frame shots?”

 

“Don’t sell yourself short.”  Fulda playfully poked me with a finger, shoving me against her neck.  She held me there while she continued, “You’ve got all that, and you’re plenty interesting to boot!  Plus, how many men under an inch tall can say they helped headline a fitness supplement’s ad campaign?”

 

“I guess I’m the only one,” I said, “for a couple reasons.  Though I’m pretty sure they really just needed someone to contrast against you as someone who doesn’t take it and you happened to have me in your hand right then.”

 

“Go on, complain some more,” Fulda teased.  Her thumb wedged between me and her neck, and she moved me to half a foot in front of her brilliant blue eyes so she could see me.  “You should count yourself lucky I didn’t drop you in my mouth during the ‘devour the competition’ shoot.  You looked good, and it’d be a nice demonstration of someone taking the supplement.”  She gave me a quick wink before stroking me with a finger on her free hand.

 

“With how sweet you keep saying I am, I’m pretty sure you’d get indigestion,” I shot back.  “And if you ate me you’d only be able to smuggle me into work one last time, and I wouldn’t be able to help you test your designs for usability.  Not to mention that you’d have to find someone else to humor you while you peer over the buildings and pretend you’re gigantic, let alone take a dozen pictures of it.”

 

Fulda’s face lit up in excitement and she reached for her phone on the desk.  “That reminds me!” she shouted before opening Instagram.  “I haven’t checked how our latest batch is doing!”  The app loaded quickly, showing Fulda’s magnificent and apparently enormous face as she looked down at the camera from over a model skyscraper.  With a light swipe of her thumb she scrolled to a shot from ground level, showing her stiletto heels taller than the previous building with her black stockinged legs stretching until the focus became too blurry to see any detail.  They were both approaching a thousand likes, not bad for twelve hours with several thousand followers.

 

Before she could lock the phone, a banner popped down from the top.  “College is great, just like you said!” Akane texted.  “So glad I spent all that time studying what I missed instead of killing people like Gina.”

 

“You want to text her back, or should I?” Fulda asked.

 

“Go ahead,” I said.  “She probably wants a reply sometime today.”

 

“Suit yourself.”  Fulda drew me closer to herself while lowering me so that I slipped beneath her chin.  She held me against her clavicle and rotated her wrist so I could look forward, then released me.  I slid down her chest until slipping into her cleavage which, with the help of her sports bra and tight tank top, held me firmly.  I got comfortable while Fulda’s thumbs worked up a flurry on the phone’s keyboard.

 

“Knew you’d love it!” she sent first.  “How’s Gina doing?”

 

Several seconds passed before a photo of the interior of the dollhouse we’d spent several days in came back with an open locket hanging above, accompanied by the message, “Haven’t let her out of my sight 😊”  To an untrained eye it was just a couple things she owned, but we knew what to look for.  The locket was empty except for a small, sliding glass panel, and a small, black irregularity was by the doll bed.  Anyone else would try to wipe the dirt off their phone, but we knew that was the would-be giantess and goddess.

 

“Good to see you’re keeping her out of trouble,” Fulda sent.  “Sure I can’t convince you to start a Gamma chapter there?  Jessica can help you get started, and she’s more in line with you now.”

 

“Yeah, I’m sure,” came a few moments later.  “Just not my scene.  Anyway, back to studying!”  Through months of corresponding, they had been very careful not to directly mention shrinking, growing, or crushing people who had been shrunken.  The truth of my shrinking had never been accurately explained: we had fallen back on an incredibly rare genetic disorder when people inevitably asked.  There were no laws against shrinking people, even though many missing person cases had been changed to “missing, presumed shrunken,” but there was no doubt they could find something to charge my wife with.  Fulda didn’t want to deal with that, and I didn’t want to try to live my life without her.

 

Fulda sent her back a thumbs-up emoji, then set her phone back on the desk.  “Oh, I got a call from the hospital today,” she said abruptly.  “Those three emaciated girls Akane and Jess brought in after they searched the old house are ready to be released now, they’ve made a full recovery.  Good thing they went back to look at things before bringing it back to normal size, huh?”  She dug her fingers into her cleavage and extracted me from between her breasts, then lifted me so she could see me again.

 

“Yeah, I guess,” I replied.  Shelby and her friends may have acted like monsters once they had the upper hand, but I could hardly blame them.  They had learned how to act from Gina and given her a taste of her own medicine.  Now that they were back to their normal sizes, I doubted they would get back to their old habits, knowing how traumatizing it could be.  If that failed, Fulda knew all about what they did and was not shy about visiting.

 

I preferred not to speak about Gina’s victims and brought it back to more immediate matters.  “What did Mia say about coming over for dinner Friday?  It’d be nice for us to all get together while Anni’s still in town.”

 

“Still got a thing for Anni, huh?  You know we’re married now,” Fulda teased, arching an eyebrow.  She playfully squeezed me between her fingers before continuing.  “Yeah, she’ll bring Jesse and some wine, too.  Think Anni will bring her own tiny man, or should I get one ready for her?”

 

“If you can find one she’ll like, sure,” I answered.  “She’s pretty discerning.  Tends to look down on every man she comes across.”

 

“I can relate.”  Fulda winked.  “I wouldn’t set her up with a little man who isn’t at least half as good as you, and that’s a pretty tall order.  Certainly taller than you!”  She lightly jabbed me with a finger and giggled.

“Guess it’s lucky you got to me first, then,” I said.  “Even someone like that could never measure up to how amazing you are.”

 

“You.  Are.  So.  Sweet,” she proclaimed, making the world rush back and forth between each word as she pressed me against her lips.  Each tremendous kiss made a large smack with lips that covered my whole body, leaving a thin layer of pink gloss all over me.  “You’re right, I’d get sick if I ate you.  Bet you’d crumble like a sugar cube if I stepped on you though.”

 

“You wouldn’t dare,” I challenged.  I had been busy with freelance work all day and was ready to have some fun.

 

From her flirtatious look I could tell she felt the same.  Fulda leaned forward and placed me on the floor beside her chair, not wanting to wait for me to go down the slide she set up for me.  She shot up, her chair wheels clattering when her calves shoved it back.  Her brown, rubber soles rushed over my head when she turned to face me, and the ground trembled when they set down on either side of me.  My titanic wife effortlessly slipped into character and glared down at me.  “I’m going to grind you to powder, sweep you up, and put you in my coffee tomorrow, little man,” she boomed.  Our game of “Tiny and Titaness” was my high point most weeks, and she was really getting into it this time.

 

Fulda raised her leg until her thigh was straight parallel with the ground so her foot hung over me.  She wiggled her foot back and forth, teasing me while she smirked at me on the floor, knowing that she could get me no matter where I went.  Suddenly her shoe rushed toward me, with one of the diamonds under the ball of her foot centered right on me.  It grew in my view until even she couldn’t be seen around the sole, then jerked to the right.  Her shoe slammed into the ground with a tremendous crash that would have split the ground were she an actual giantess.  As it was, I stumbled sideways into her shoe and had to lean on the white rubber for support.

 

With a single flick she knocked me down, and her shoe continued rotating on its heel until the sole was back over me.  Slowly it came down, and I could see every tiny bubble and scrape in the rubber as it came closer.  Inevitably it set down atop me, pressing down my nose first before it laid across my whole body, pinning me to the ground.  Less than a quarter of an inch is all that kept me from being flattened beneath her gargantuan shoe, and her weight was gradually increasing.

 

Suddenly, the shoe lifted, and Fulda quickly moved it aside.  She set it down carefully a foot away from me and looked at me tenderly.  “Love you, tiny,” she cooed, and blew me a kiss.

 

“Love you too, giantess,” I said back.  All things considered it was an ideal existence.  As it turned out, her shrinking me in a rage at our senior prom was the best thing she could’ve done for either of us, and we moved forward into our new lives together without regrets.

Chapter End Notes:

That's the end of the story, and the trilogy!  Thank you to everyone who stayed with it the whole time.   Way back when I asked, "What if she doesn't smash him on the dance floor?" I didn't imagine it would end up being over 240k words and 69 (nice) chapters.

 

Now would be the perfect opportunity to review the epilogue alone, this story in its entirety, or the whole series.