- Text Size +

We were woken up by Fulda’s phone repeatedly pinging with text notifications.  She groaned and reached over to grab it, making me slide over her breast and into her cleavage.  With another moan she sat up so her back was against the headboard, then pinched her fingers around to pull me further up in her cleavage.  I stirred in her grip, and she said, “Morning, little boyfriend.  Or should I say, little fiancé.”

 

Fulda held up her phone, and I saw that we had slept in until a little after ten in the morning.  Below that was a wall of notifications, a series of texts from Mia at the top of a bunch from social media platforms.  With the swipe of a finger she opened them and got to reading while I followed along.  Apparently, Mia was swinging by in about ten minutes, and she was bringing Jesse with her.  It was no mystery what they were coming for.

 

“Shit, we better get ready,” Fulda declared, setting her phone down on the bed.  She pinched me between her cleavage and pulled me out, then leaned over the side of the bed.  Her hand pulled the roof off my house and she set me down inside, then put the roof back on.  Springs squealed under her weight, followed by a loud crash and the whole house shaking.  Footsteps made the shaking continue and I heard drawers sliding open and slamming shut, making my trip down the stairs fairly dangerous.

 

I threw on fresh boxers and a pair of socks while the seismic activity continued outside.  It was easy enough to find a shirt that fit, and I pulled on a fresh set of jeans that were a bit snug.  Fulda was just sitting back onto her bed while I was slipping on my shoes, and I had the laces tied before she even dropped the bustier back to the floor.  Quickly I ran my fingers through my hair to make sure I was presentable and ran outside so I could watch her.  It beat the hell out of sitting in the house waiting for her to come get me.

 

By the time I got around the corner enough to see her, Fulda had already pulled on a low-cut red blouse that matched her hair, with sleeves going down to her elbows.  She stood, still wearing the same stockings from the night before, and stepped one leg into a skirt.  It was halfway up her leg before the other one got in, and she pulled it snugly around her hips and waist.  Her cheeks puffed up while she looked around for her shoes, then realized they were along the bed by my house.

 

Fulda took one step, bringing her around the bed with a quake, then took another.  Her heel set down right in front of me with a thud, and her foot started swinging down.  “Fulda, look out!” I shouted, but it was too late.  The soft sole of her stockinged foot set down on me, pushing me onto the hard wood floor.  I felt her weight shift, pressing down harder on me while she bent down to grab her shoes.  Mercifully it did not last long, and she lifted her foot off me once she made her selection.  Unfortunately, I was stuck to the nylon.

 

The bed squealed under Fulda’s weight, and the gaping mouth of her black Converse appeared below me.  I came unstuck from her stocking and fell into it just as Fulda began sliding her toes into the shoe.  She tilted it downward, making me slide down the insole toward the toes.  Her foot was halfway in when she stopped with a loud gasp.  Quickly she withdrew her foot and turned the shoe upward, dumping me onto her palm.

 

“Oh shit I am so, so sorry,” she said, poking me with a finger.  “You’re okay, right?  Please tell me you’re okay, please tell me I didn’t smash you.”

 

“I’m okay,” I croaked, reassuring her.  “A little bruised, but the softest part of your foot landed on me.  I’ll be right as rain in a few minutes, promise.”

 

Fulda leaned forward and gave me a quick peck with her lips.  “Okay, good.”  She felt so relieved she was smiling.  “I’m so sorry, it’s just, I thought you were in your house and I could walk around without looking out for you.  If I’d known you were out on the floor I would’ve been more careful!”

 

“Don’t worry about it,” I replied.  “I’m fine, and accidents happen.  I’ve spent a lot of time under someone’s foot.  I just thought it’d be more interesting to watch you get dressed than wait in the house for you.”

 

“Just as long as it’s not the last accident.”  A loud buzz from the other room interrupted her.  “Fuck, they’re already here.”  Fulda wrapped her fingers loosely around me, just enough to keep me from falling off her palm while she walked.  She rushed to the intercom, her bare feet sliding on the wood so she ran into the wall.  Her other hand pressed the button and she asked, “Mia?”

 

“Yep, it’s-a Mia!” came a chipper voice through the speaker.  “I’m here with Jesse, can we come up?”

 

“Sure, I’ll buzz you in, door’s unlocked.”  Fulda pressed a button, making a loud buzz, then I felt a rush as her hand soared through the air.  I heard a light thud, then her fingers opened, depositing me onto the kitchen table.  Her hand withdrew from me and she rushed back into her room to grab her shoes.  “Sorry!” she called from her bedroom.  “This is just so sudden and unexpected!”  A loud bang as one of her enormous feet slammed onto the floor.  “I expected we’d have more time to snuggle before she stopped by!”  I didn’t bother to respond since she wouldn’t hear me, but I appreciated the thought.

 

Fulda hurried back from her room, stomping hard enough with each step to make the table rumble.  She plucked me off the table just when the doorknob began to turn, and clutched me to her breast when it swung inward.  Mia, Jesse, come in!” she called, turning toward the door.  “I’m so glad to hear you decided to go through with this!”

 

“Well, Mia seemed so excited about it, I figured why not, you know?” Jesse said.  “It’ll just mean there’s more of her for me to enjoy.”  He exhaled in a long sigh.  “Ready when you are.”

 

“Okay, but first I have some big news,” Fulda replied.  She opened her fist, displaying me for them to see.  “Last night the little guy popped the question and I said yes!  He’s not just my tiny boyfriend anymore, he’s my tiny fiancé!”

 

“Oh, I’m so happy for you!” Mia exclaimed, rushing forward to embrace Fulda.  She was careful not to shake her too hard on account of me, but it seemed unlikely she could do much to move the towering woman she was gripping.  Mia stepped back, bouncing on her heels for excitement, and asked, “So when’s the wedding?”

 

“We haven’t set a date yet,” Fulda answered.  “There are a lot of details that we haven’t worked out, really.  But that’s between me and him.  You’re here for a different reason!”  She turned her attention to Jesse.  “You’re absolutely sure you want to do this?”

 

“Yes, I’m positive,” he answered, giving a confident nod.  “I want to see Mia in all her glory.”

 

“Okay, but be ready,” Fulda warned him.  “Everything’s about to get a lot bigger, and it can be scary for a bit.  And I suggest you close your eyes, the process can be disorienting.”  He did so and Fulda took a step forward so she could look straight down at him.  She breathed in deeply and focused on him, working the magic in her mind.  In a flash he was all but gone, reduced to around an inch tall at her feet.

 

Fulda plucked me out of her palm and bent forward, lowering me to the ground.  She set me down beside Jesse and let go, then stood back to her enormous height.  This was the first good look I had ever gotten of him.  He was a little taller than me and rail-thin, with shaggy, sandy blond hair and pale skin.  His clothes looked like they were a size too small for him, a problem he was not likely to have much in the future.

 

“All right, open your eyes!” Mia commanded, and he did so.  At first his light brown eyes were on me, then he looked behind me.  And up.  Real far up.  His jaw dropped when he saw how enormous Fulda was not, and he made a little squeak as he tried to find words but couldn’t.  He began to faint so I reached out and caught him, stopping his head from slamming against the floor.  Luckily, he remained conscious, but his eyes kept fluttering while he tried to process the world at his new size.

 

Fulda had been trying to calmly ease him into his new size so that he’d have time to get used to it, but Mia had other ideas.  She raised her foot high and stomped it down beside us as hard as she could, making a terrific crash while the floor rattled in her wake.  We stumbled into the leather toe of her flat, and Jesse looked like he thought the word was about to end.  While he screamed I looked up at Mia, who seemed to think it was the funniest thing ever.

 

“What the hell, Mia?” Fulda shouted, giving her friend a shove.  “You could’ve hurt them!  That’s your boyfriend and my fiancé down there, remember?”

 

“Oh, relax!” Mia replied non-chalantly.  “Jesse knows I’d never hurt him, and if I hurt your fiancé, I’d be hurting you too!  Definitely don’t want to do that.”

 

Fulda let out a loud, long sigh.  “It’s just not cool, okay?” she said.  “You don’t have to treat him like he’s made of porcelain, but don’t act like you’re going to stomp on him out of nowhere, either.  If you want to do it as part of a game it’s fine as long as he agrees, but you have to understand how much bigger you are than him now.  You really can crush him, even if you don’t mean to.”

 

Mia looked down sullenly at us.  “Hey, I’m really sorry about that, little guys,” she apologized.  “I promise I won’t do it again.  Unless you want me to.”  Jesse was clearly in no rush to go through that again, and I wasn’t exactly eager.  She pulled her foot back a bit and nudged him with her toe, at least showing that he had not been rendered catatonic by her joke.

 

She bent down and pinched Jesse between her thumb and forefinger like Fulda had shown her, then picked him up from the floor.  Mia held him in front of her glasses for a moment and stroked him with a finger before dropping him down her shirt.  “Well, I guess we’ll get out of your hair now,” she said, walking to the door.  “You two love birds have a lot to do, now that you’re engaged.  Seeya!”  Her hand pulled the door shut behind her, and Fulda waited a second before locking the door after her.

 

“I just don’t know how to get it through her head that she can’t do shit like that,” Fulda complained, taking a step back.  “Again, sorry.  I didn’t know she’d do something that stupid and put you in danger.”

 

“Hey, I’ve been through worse,” I replied.  “And we’re both still in one piece, so no harm done!”

 

“Yeah, I guess,” Fulda agreed.  After a bit she began, “So, I’ve been thinking.  You really do need something to do while I’m gone, and there’s only so much of my place to explore.  You could also do with a way to contact the outside world so you have someone to talk to besides me, and a smartphone would knock out both of those.  I trust you won’t call someone to come rescue you?”

 

“Rescue me from what?” I asked.  “My dream girl fiancé who showers me with love and attention?  Yeah, I’m really suffering here.”

 

“That’s what I thought,” Fulda smugly retorted.  “Why don’t you come join me on the couch so we can talk some more?”  She walked toward the sitting area and I ran after her.  I could never pass up an opportunity to climb her, especially when she was wearing stockings.  This just might end up being the best weekend of my life.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!