- Text Size +

I was in bliss for the rest of the week.  Now that Fulda and I were officially dating again a tremendous amount of tension had been removed from her condo and we could fully embrace what we had been too scared to ask for before.  While she was gone at work I was more comfortable wandering around peeking at her things, and when she came home I rushed to the door – though of course, I left room for her enormous feet to stomp through.  She even pulled my tiny house into her room, and at night she let me sleep on her tummy so the steady rise and fall with her breathing could lull me to sleep.

 

That Friday, she set us up on a double date.  Fulda got a new set of clothes for me to replace the ones Li ruined, and after looking at myself in her compact I must say, I looked snazzy.  We had arrived a few minutes early as usual, and Fulda set me down on the stark white tablecloth beside a saucer the same height as me.  While I gazed up silently at her from the table, I couldn’t help but think that my luck had finally turned around after everything awful that had happened.

 

As usual though, I was a mere spark for her shining beacon.  Her hair was up for once, and her brilliant blue eyes were especially bold with dark eyeliner and long, fine eyelashes, while her lips gleamed under pink lipstick.  She wore a sleek black dress with spaghetti straps over the shoulders and a plunging neckline that prominently displayed her cleavage, to the point there was a clasp in front to show off more.  Silver bangles slid up and down her forearms as she moved them, and the shade of her fingernails matched her lips.  At my request – not that she needed much pushing – she had on a fresh pair of black stockings, and she let me help fasten the straps on her pair of elegant six-inch heels.

 

“Fulda, hi!” a voice called out.  “I haven’t seen you in, like, three hours!”  Fulda rocketed out of her chair and turned to face the voice, then clapped her arms around someone much smaller than her.  She picked the newcomer up as though they were nothing, then vigorously shook them.

 

“Mia, glad you could make it!” Fulda exclaimed, dropping her back to the floor.  Out of all her friends, a double date with Mia was the most palatable.

 

Once she recovered, Mia walked to the other side of the table, while what I presumed was her boyfriend followed closely behind her.  She sat down and pulled her chair in, then said, “This was supposed to be a double date, though?  I know you’re enough woman for three people, but where’s your boyfriend?”

 

Fulda pointed down at me in front of her.  “Right there!” she proclaimed with a broad smile.  I turned and waved up at Mia.  She adjusted her glasses, then her eyes went wide and her mouth became a perfect circle.  Mia gesticulated wildly while trying to come up with something to say, overwhelmed with excitement.

 

“That’s him!” she squealed.  Then, remembering they were in public, she clapped a hand over her mouth and started again, much more quietly, “It’s him!  Your little roommate!  I knew you’d make a great couple, and he’s so cute!  Oh, but I’m forgetting my manners.  Little guy, this is Jesse.  Jesse, this is Fulda’s tiny room- I mean, Fulda’s tiny boyfriend.”  We waved at each other, then let the women get back to it.

 

Mia leaned forward, shaking the table when her forearms set down against it hard enough to make me stumble.  “So, Jesse and I have been talking about that… thing I brought up last time we hung out,” she began conspiratorially.

 

“You mean me shrinking him,” Fulda said plainly.  She leaned back in her chair and took a sip of wine.  “And?”

 

“Well, he’s willing to try it, but he had some questions for you,” Mia answered.  “But since your tiny boyfriend’s here, he can probably answer them himself!”

 

“Well then, go ahead and ask him.”  Fulda gestured toward me, smiling.  “He’s the expert on being shrunken, after all.”

 

“Oh yeah, of course.”  Mia put a hand on her boyfriend’s shoulder and looked down at me.  “Well, I guess you’ve already answered whether we’d still be able to date if he shrinks, since he’s here and all, but um, how’s the uh…”

 

“Sex life?” Fulda finished for her.  She moved her fingers in front of me defensively and continued, “We still have a very physical relationship, if that’s what you mean.”  I always marveled at how she could be technically correct and answer a question while still leave so much out.  “And we both have an awful lot of fun together.”

 

“That’s good to hear,” Mia said, grinning.  “Hear that, Jesse?  We’ll be able to have all the fun we do now.  So, what do you do all day?  I mean, you’re too small to really do… anything.”

 

I laughed a little and answered, “Well, you’re kind of right.  Most days I explore Fulda’s condo.  It’s really big, and I don’t think I’m even halfway done!  But I think, with the right accommodations, I could do pretty much any thing I could before.  It really isn’t boring though, being this size is constant excitement, especially when Fulda gets home.”

 

“And what about you, Fulda?  Are you okay with him just hanging around while you’re out?  Is he not, like, a burden?”

 

“This little guy?” Fulda asked in surprise while thrusting a finger at me.  “He couldn’t be a burden, look at him!  He barely eats anything, and he could live in my shoe if he wanted, it’s basically like living alone!  Except for the companionship.”  She gave me a tender look and rubbed my back with a finger.  “It’s a joy having him around.”  I leaned into her finger, digging my back into it.

 

“Well, it does look like he’s enjoying himself,” Mia started, “and you two clearly still adore each other.  I guess a lot of stuff you already told me the other week, and most other things we’ll have to work out ourselves.  Do you need a special place to live?”

 

“For a while, yeah.  I still have a separate house where I can hang out, but since we made it, well, official, she moved it into her room and I sleep on her belly.  So, I guess it helps, but I don’t need one.”

 

Mia gave a long nod, then turned to Jesse.  “Any more questions, sweetie?”

 

“Yeah, a couple.”  His voice was surprisingly similar to Mia’s, even at this size.  “If I do it and don’t like it, could you grow me back again?”

 

“Sure, I could.”  Fulda was unusually chipper about that.  “If you survive the giantess Mia’s wrath, that is.”

 

Jesse brushed off the last bit as a joke, though I knew she was deadly serious.  “Would I have to be as small as him?  I’m willing to try this, but – and no offense, dude – he’s really small.”

 

“You wouldn’t have to,” Fulda replied coyly.  “I could just make you an inch shorter than her and leave it at that.  But if you’re going to do this, why not jump all the way in?  See how you like the extreme, and then scale it up from there to find where you’re most comfortable.”

 

He thought about it for a moment, then gave a small nod.  “Yeah, I’ll give it a shot.  When do you want to do this?”

 

Fulda pushed her cleaned plate away.  “We can do this right now, if you want.  No time like the present, right?”

 

“I think we’ll be by tomorrow,” he answered.  “I’d like one more night with Mia at full size.”

 

“Suit yourself.”  Fulda pinched me between her fingers and pulled me from the table to her bosom.  “We’re gonna head back to my place and get up to some fun.”  She pressed me against her exposed cleavage below the clasp, then shoved me into it with a finger.  Her hands adjusted her breasts so that I would be comfortable before she turned and walked away, and I was bounced gently with them as she walked.


Once the door closed, Fulda dug her fingers into her cleavage and clawed me out, practically tearing me from between her tits.  She pressed me into her palm and raised me up to her face, then fixed me with a heavy-lidded gaze.  Her lips tugged to the right in a smirk and she purred, “I love you, you tiny little man.”

 

“And I love you too, you huge, beautiful giantess.”

 

“The night’s still young.”  The world scrolled by while she walked, and I bounced in time with her gait.  “Up for a little more fun?”  She raised her eyebrows while gazing down at me, and I inferred what she was getting at.

 

“I’m up for whatever,” I said, trying to hide my excitement by being aloof.  Whatever she was thinking, I knew it would blow my mind.

 

“Mmm, that’s what I like to hear.”  With a lazy underhand toss she threw me into the air, and I landed in the middle of her soft, dark blue bedspread.  She kept walking toward her bathroom, the steady click of her heels strangely reassuring.  Before she closed the door, she called back over her shoulder, “By the time I come back, you better be ready.”  The door clicked shut, leaving me alone with a light coming from a lamp on the nightstand.

 

She certainly hadn’t learned subtlety in the time we were apart.  I took my jacket off and tossed it to the side, then kicked off my shoes so they would land a bit away.  Hurriedly I snaked out of my pants, then practically tore off my shirt and threw them to the side as well.  Figuring they’d get ruined anyway, I slipped off my socks and boxers and put them in the pile of my discarded clothes.  Stark naked, I patiently watched the door for Fulda to come back.

 

The door opened again, and Fulda posed in the doorway, leaning against the frame while crossing her legs at the ankle.  With one arm behind her head she searched for me on the bed until she spotted me, then gave me the same heavy-lidded gaze as before.  She had removed her dress and jewelry, leaving her with just stockings attached with garters to a bustier that covered her crotch with a satin band.  I thought she looked like a goddess, though I wasn’t sure of what, and I got hard just looking at her.

 

Slowly she crawled onto the bed, making the mattress sink toward her.  One by one she slid forward on her hands and knees until her face was right above me, looking down.  “Good to see we’re on the same page,” Fulda said, her voice like a massage on its own.  “At least we’ll get to have one first together.”

 

“Am I the first tiny man you’ve fucked?” I asked, not sure how to play this cool.

 

“Not just tiny man.”  Fulda leaned forward until her nose touched my chest, then she kissed me, getting lipstick all over my body.  “Bigger men don’t really do it for me, to be honest.  They’re all worried about themselves, and I don’t find them all that attractive.  You, though.  You,” she leaned in and kissed me again, “are,” another kiss, “absolutely,” smooch, “positively,” kiss, perfect.”  She laid a big, long one on me, sliding her tongue up and down my naked body while her lips were pressed against me.

 

She pulled away, standing on her knees.  Fulda looked down at me, naked and fully erect and covered in her saliva, while I gazed up at her looming above.  From the dual towers of her stockinged lower thighs past the small bulge where they gave way to smooth, taut skin, to the satin band over her crotch already showing spots of moisture I was amazed.  I continued up, over her flat stomach and hourglass waist where her hands rested, to her mountainous breasts smushed together so they appeared even larger.  Over that her sculpted face stared back at me with wide, slightly maddened eyes and a playful yet smug smile.

 

“You gonna climb up here, little guy?” she teased.  “Or do I have to bring it down to you?”  Climbing up her thigh was about the only thing she could add to tonight to make it better.  I immediately leapt to my feet and sprinted across the bedspread to her knee, holding my dick to keep it from flopping around.  My hands gripped the black nylon mesh, and I took a long, intoxicating look up the enormous tower of her thigh.

 

I scrambled up Fulda’s leg as quickly as I could, feeling like all the times Gina made me do it under penalty of death was just training for this moment.  My hands and feet moved on instinct, even with my dick dragging along her stocking.  In no time at all I crossed over the elastic band onto her bare skin, each push upward dragging me a fraction of an inch closer to her pussy.  Her skin was so soft and smooth that every few seconds I had to pause and thrust against the warmth, making myself somehow even harder.  Despite the delays, I made it there sooner than she expected and slid my hands into the satin strip, letting myself swing away from her thigh and dangle off her crotch.

 

While I swayed, trying to scramble up, Fulda chuckled hard enough I felt the vibrations go into my hand and through my body.  “Get in there already, little man,” she urged, “there’s even a red carpet laid out for you.”  She may have been even more eager for this than me.  I heaved myself up and crawled into her bustier, getting soaked with her juices in the process.  With some effort I crawled forward until I was at the base of her pussy lips and turned myself over so I could look up her vagina, making her shudder.

 

I began climbing up the lips of her pussy, gradually making my way in.  The walls became slicker as I ascended and the muscles contracting, bringing me to a stop while her vagina smushed me.  Each time they retracted the mucous was a little thicker, making the climb harder, but I persisted.  My dick only got harder as I went further in and the contractions got stronger and more frequent, so I could only surmise she was getting more aroused too.  A shudder ran through her body, so I must have been getting close.

 

By the time I got to the clitoris I was practically swimming, but I made it.  I wrapped myself around the beach ball-sized nerve ending and the colossal body I was inside shook, and I knew I was in the right place.  Slowly I began thrusting away at it, sliding my dick against its outside.  The cavern vibrated and I breathed in deeply just before a gush of liquid hit me almost washing me out of her vagina.  Despite the force I kept my grip, eliciting a long moan from Fulda as I continued pumping.

 

There was a brief respite before another deluge of juice hit me, and I clung to her clit even harder.  She let out an even longer, deeper moan, and I felt like I was near the end.  I came, spurting a thick, constant stream of semen against her clitoris for about half a minute.  By the time it was over I was completely drained, and the next stream dislodged from inside her pussy and washed me out.  The crotch strap of Fulda’s bustier caught me and held me against her taint while I leaned against the satin from exhaustion.

 

While I recovered, Fulda snaked a pair of fingers into my refuge.  She hooked her index finger around me in a pinch and pulled me out, giving me a blast of fresh air.  With a free finger she wiped my face clean enough for me to see while she carried me toward her face before setting me down on the colossal, heaving ridge of her bosom.  I laid there weakly, letting her juices drip off me and slide down her breasts while we both gasped for breath.

 

She was the first to speak, making my dick twitch again.  “That was amazing, little man.”  Her voice was low and hoarse from heavy breathing.  “I’m so glad I waited for… you.  It wouldn’t have been the same with any other tiny man or… a large one, for that matter.”  Despite her bliss, she sounded a little disgusted with the last bit.  It seemed like she really did have a thing for shrunken men exclusively.

 

There was only one thing I could think to say in response.  “Fulda,” I gasped between breaths, will you marry me?”  Her eyes went wide, and as I looked into her deep, dilated pupils I felt the need to elaborate.  “We already live together, we know we’re the only ones for each other, we get along great, we’re crazy hot for each other and, well, you’re just crazy hot…”

 

“Stop talking, little man,” Fulda said, picking me up from her chest.  Slowly she pulled me toward her mouth, letting me linger in front of her lips for a moment while she silently studied me.  This was it.  I had finally pushed her too far, and she was going to devour me for my impertinence.

 

“Of course I will,” she whispered, then puckered her lips to give me a big, long kiss, running the tip of her tongue up and down my naked body.  “I love you, little guy.  Of course I’ll marry you!”  She clasped her fingers loosely around me and brought me back down to her chest, then drifted off to sleep.  Soon after, lulled by her steady breathing, I joined her in the land of nod.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!