- Text Size +

Gina looked down at her stocking-clad foot and felt the tiny limbs writhing beneath her sole.  Shelby had been miniscule for almost a day now, and the number of seconds she had not spent under Gina’s toes could be counted on her fingers.  She had even been forced to sleep in one of Gina’s shoes as it dangled off her foot throughout the night.  Every time Gina thought of relenting, she remembered the enormous, white-socked foot setting down on her, pinning her against the carpet for no reason aside from cruel fun.  If that had been enough reason for Shelby, why should she act any differently?

 

While the puny woman’s struggle weakened, however, Gina realized that she did not feel the amount of satisfaction she had expected.  Ordinarily, tormenting a shrunken person made her giddy: there was nothing quite like literally holding a life in her hands, knowing that they could die if the whim to clench her fist or step down a little harder struck her.  Every time she stepped down on Shelby, though, the rush went away long before the desperate thrashing did, and Gina left her foot atop her out of habit more than anything.

 

It dawned on Gina that she was simply going through the motions with Shelby, and with a deep sigh she moved her foot off the diminutive redhead.  Gina continued watching her numbly while she gasped for air, trying to process why she felt so little glee.  Her eyes glanced around, and she realized that, due to her overall puniness, Shelby was trapped on one carpet fiber and could not run away.  That must be it, she told herself.  There was no thrill of a hunt, no feeling of triumph over a pest struggling to escape.

 

Gina continued glaring down at Shelby, resting her hands on her hips to look more imposing to the twice-shrunken woman.  She looked pleadingly back at her, expecting to be covered by a foot again at any moment, but Gina no longer had it in her.  Idly she dug her big toe into the carpet, sliding it through the fiber to prod Shelby, but even the pathetic whimper in response failed to make her grin.  Without the challenge of chasing down a tiny person or shrinking them to exert her will – Shelby had not even tried to resist, despite the futility – Gina did not find her brand of bullying fun.

 

While she considered how to get out of her rut, the floor shook and a great crash filled the air.  In a panic Gina looked around.  The ground quaked again, stronger this time, and Gina spotted a pair of black-clad feet hanging off the foot of her old bed.  Akane was being useless as usual, spending her time reading a book instead of tormenting the dozens of tiny people she had inherited by dethroning Gina.  Again the ground rocked, accompanied by a terrific thud, and Gina looked to the door.  With legs longer than most people her old friends could take stairs four or five at a time, and her visitor for today was probably standing there thinking about how to best make an entrance.

 

The door swung inward hard enough to bang against the wall, then Julie’s pale face poked through the frame, her massive form almost doubled over so she could fit through.  Julie straightened to her behemoth 10’3” height, almost half of which had been given to her by Gina, and scanned the floor.  She held strands of black hair out of her wide brown eyes with long, slender fingers, and idly toed at the carpet.  With her free hand she pulled the hem of her brown corduroy skirt almost to her knees, concealing most of her skinny thighs covered in tight black stockings.  Gina stood perfectly still while her enormous former friend looked around, hoping she could avoid whatever she had in store.

 

Julie’s gaze was unavoidable when it passed over Gina, and her eyes lit up when they stopped on the puny blond.  “Why hello there, my pint-sized princess!” Julie bellowed, smiling from ear to ear.  She took a step forward, sending a seismic shock through the floor when her heel set down.  Gina watched powerlessly while she drew closer, practically gliding over the carpet with a surprising amount of grace.  No matter how much she wanted to bolt away, Gina was almost entranced by the giantess’s approach.

 

Before she realized it Julie was only one stride away, with one long, elegant foot already in the air.  Gina followed its arc through the air and grimaced when the heel set down with enough force to make her teeth chatter in their sockets.  Julie exaggerated brining her foot down, making the movement agonizingly slow while her sole swung toward the floor.  The nylon was pulled tight, pressing the tips of her toes inside flat.  As it drew closer, Gina realized that it would fall just short of stepping on her, Julie’s gait precisely calculated to be menacing without being dangerous.

 

A shrill, tinny shriek rose from the floor, and Gina tore her eyes away from the gargantuan foot to see Shelby’s puny body trapped in Julie’s shadow.  The scream was abruptly cut short when Julie set her foot down, a single toe overwhelming the former giantess.  There was no crunch of series of cracks from beneath the toe, meaning Shelby had not been smashed to an unnoticeable red dot on the bottom of Julie’s stocking, but she was definitely being smushed by an oblivious titaness.

 

A deep, rumbling giggle came from high above, and Julie’s stockings writhed while she giddily wiggled her toes.  The mammoth digits churned up and down, rubbing against each other inside their nylon casing while the giantess teasingly laughed at the bug-sized woman in front of her.  It did not take long for Gina to crack and yell up, “What the fuck’s so funny?”

 

Julie did not immediately heed the furious squeaks coming from her feet and continued to laugh.  “You are, Gina!” she replied with a bubbly voice.  “You act so angry, but I know you just love being tiny!  You always talked about wanting your friends to be gigantic, right?”

 

Gina gritted her teeth and growled.  “That’s not what I meant and you –“

 

“And look!” Julie exclaimed, unaware that she had just cut off Gina’s protests.  “You’re even standing flat on the ground for once!  It’s like you’re aching to see who’s taller like we used to do during growth spurts at school.”  Gina huffed, but did not disagree.  Anything she said would only throw more fuel on the fire.

 

Julie’s foot lifted minutely off the ground and rotated sideways before setting back down perpendicular with Gina.  Each small step made the floor rumble, making Gina’s knees weak, and a tiny yelp erupted each time she lifted her right foot before being immediately squelched.  When she was facing away she looked back over her shoulder and down, spying Gina a few inches from her heel.  “C’mon, you know how to do this!” she implored.  “Put your back to mine and stand up as straight as you can.”

 

Gina grumbled, but there was not much she could do about it.  At least Julie seemed to be in a playful mood.  She took several steps toward the towering black obelisk, stepping high over carpet fibers until she was at the base of Julie’s heel.  With a sigh she turned around, leaning against the tremendous foot like a wall.  Although the dark nylon was rough on her back she pressed herself into it, trying to stand as tall as she could.

 

Julie made a show of placing a hand flat on her head then moving it back into the empty air.  When it ran into nothing she began moving it down her back, trying to keep it level for the act.  Once her arm was fully extended, she brought it back to her side.  “Wow, I’ve really outgrown you!” she exclaimed with a giggle.  “It seems like not too long ago you were so much taller than me, but now… well, things are different, aren’t they?  I’m surprised you wanted to go back-to-back, really, there’s no question which of us is taller.”  Gina only glowered up at her, trying to bore tiny holes in Julie’s buttocks with her eyes.

 

“It must be a shock that I’m so tall now, huh,” Julie continued, and Gina crossed her arms in response.  “I mean, yeah, you dreamed about it all the time, but this must be more like a nightmare.  And, like, everyone grew around the same time, not just me.  Guess your growth spurts were all used up early.”

 

Gina continued to glare at her ankle, rapidly becoming impatient.  “Are you going somewhere with this?” she asked, though she knew that even if Julie could hear her, she would be ignored.  “I know that I’ve been shrunk, that’s why I’ve been telling you to help every time you come over here to fuck with me!”

 

“Look, Gina,” Julie began, as if the tiny woman had not said a thing, “even though I’m taller now, things don’t have to be different between us.  You were my friend when I was short, and I hope you can find it in yourself to look up to me now.”  Her heel raised off the ground, revealing tiny bits of white lint and carpet threads that had gotten stuck to her sole.  “Seriously though, I’m tall enough to step on you, so I hope you’re looking up!”

 

Tremendous scratching assaulted Gina’s ears while Julie dragged her toes back, loose carpet fibers catching and breaking on her stockings.  The titanic foot was nearly horizontal while it slid, and Gina stood paralyzed while it crawled toward her.  She was so intently focused on the bulbous heel bulging from the top that by the time she looked straight up at it, it was too late.  Julie slammed her heel down, easily overwhelming Gina and pinning her against the carpet.

 

Violent shockwaves ripped through the floor from the impact, but Julie’s gigantic foot absorbed most of the vibrations before they could shake Gina apart.  However, the vibrations running down Julie’s colossal body from her laughter were all too apparent to the woman trapped beneath her.  “Would you look at that!” she proclaimed, giving Gina a brief reprieve from her laugh.  “Little Gina slipped under my foot!  Guess you should’ve been looking up, huh?”

 

Gina merely endured her time beneath Julie’s foot.  Struggling would not only be pointless, it would also encourage her.  She took short, shallow breaths to keep the foot smell from infesting her nostrils and thanked her lucky stars that she was beneath a soft part of Julie’s arch.  Such an impact from her heel would have instantly pulverized her, an unacceptable end to a temporarily embarrassed goddess.

 

Julie relented before too long, dragging her toes over Gina’s prone body as she stepped backward.  She set her foot down, close enough for her big toe to loom over Gina, and peered down at her with a grin.  “Hey, I know it’s rough being the short girl,” she said, twitching her toe back and forth over Gina.  “You certainly never let me forget it, after all.  All those jokes about stepping on me, putting me in your shoe or eating me for a snack…  you were just jealous!”  Her far foot shot forward, dragging against the soft carpet.  “Turns out you wanted me to do all those things for you, and I,” Julie emphasized her sentence by slapping the ground with her foot, blowing a gust of air over Gina with a pop, “am more than happy to oblige.”

 

Julie’s foot slid forward, easily overtaking Gina’s minute form on the carpet.  She rotated her foot slightly and set it down, laying her big toe beside Gina’s body.  With a smug grin she jerked her toes inward, batting Gina to the side.  The tiny blond rolled over the carpet, breaking through loose strands from the fibers, until she bumped into the instep of Julie’s other foot.  With a chuckle the giantess moved her foot along the floor, making a tremendous tearing sound while she brought her feet together.

 

Gina helplessly looked up at the enormous toe looming over her while it dug into the carpet at her feet.  It drove forward, embedded in the soft, thick fibers until the edge of her toenail touched the back of Gina’s knees.  Julie flicked it upward, erupting from beneath her victim with enough force to send her flying.  Startled, Gina let out a small yelp as she flipped feet over head away from her former friend.

 

After a hard landing Gina skidded over the carpet, rubbing the skin off her wrists and palms as she tried vainly to stop herself.  Friction finally halted her just past Julie’s other big toe, but before she could do anything more than moan it struck.  Fast as a blink Julie’s foot raced forward, blocking Gina’s view with her dark, nylon-clad sole.  It landed with a loud pop, and Gina felt as though she had been slapped across her entire body.

 

Julie let her foot linger on Gina for a moment, basking in the triumph.  While pinned down, Gina felt something tickling her tummy, like a small creature squirming against her.  Curious, Gina fought against the immense force holding her down, forming her fingers into a wedge and shoving her arm along her body to slide between herself and the gigantic nylon netting.  A couple inches at a time her arm jolted forward until her finger tips brushed against the irritation.  With one more surge she reached for it and, once it was secured in her palm, wrapped her fingers around it.

 

Finally Julie moved her foot from atop Gina so she could leer down at her smugly, but the blond was much more interested in whatever had been irritating her.  One by one she pulled her fingers back, revealing Shelby’s miniscule body in her hand.  Her voluminous hair was mussed and her clothing was torn, but did not look worse for the wear otherwise.  She looked at Gina with wild green eyes and opened her mouth, trying to scream to no avail.

 

“Gina, please!” Shelby shouted once she found her voice.  “Save me!”  Tiny tears streamed down her cheeks while she continued in her high-pitched squeak.  “I’m so sorry, I was horrible to you, I know, but please don’t let her smash me!  I’ll do anything!”  Hearing Shelby beg for her life should have been music to Gina’s ears, but she could not enjoy it.  If anything, she was in more danger of getting crushed right now than the woman she held in her palm.

 

A gigantic toe struck Gina in the side, making her suddenly jerk to the left and throw her hand open.  Shelby sailed through the air, landing some distance away among the carpet.  “I guess the old saying’s true,” Julie boomed with a tremendous grin.  “Be careful what you wish for.”  She laughed at her own remark before raising her foot off the ground, holding it so her sole eclipsed Gina’s view of everything else.

 

She held it teasingly over Gina’s prone body as though she had been frozen mid-stomp.  The foot wobbled minutely, drawing her attention to the tiny white imperfections made obvious against the immense black background.  Julie flexed her toes, crumpling their nylon sheath and making her smooth sole a mass of wrinkles.  After a second she straightened them again, forcing Gina to look at the staggering length of her foot.

 

“You won’t be able to thank me for this,” Julie purred, “but I know you would.  Better one of your friends does it than someone who doesn’t even know you’re there, right?”  Gina’s mouth went dry.  Was she really about to get crushed by some jumped-up short girl?

 

Julie raised her foot high, preparing to bring it down on Gina with earth-shattering force.  While it was still poised high, however, two loud thuds rumbled through the floor, rattling Gina’s bones and joints.  Instead of slamming her foot down Julie balked, hesitating.  Almost gently she set her foot back on the ground beside Gina, toes first, and drew her other one back.  “What are you doing, weird girl?” she asked.  “Lay back down, I’m trying to be merciful to my friend.”

 

“Is that what you call torturing and killing her?” Akane asked glibly.  The ground quaked when she took a step forward, and the fluttering plaid of her skirt came into Gina’s view.  “She’s hardly undeserving, but after watching you for months I don’t think you’re any less of a monster.”

 

Gina looked to the side where Julie’s foot dominated her vision.  Somewhere under that broad sole was Shelby.  “Akane, wait!” she shouted.  “Don’t do it yet, she’s not clear, Shelby’s –“

 

It was too late.  The ridge-sized foot rapidly diminished in size until it was no longer than the rest of Gina’s body.  She looked up and watched a very confused Julie dwindle, frozen in indecision and fear.  When she finally stopped shrinking she was still standing astride Gina, but at a much more manageable size.

 

Julie moved to strike first, knowing that Gina would not forgive her.  She raised her foot high and brought it down, aimed for Gina’s stomach, but the blond caught her ankle in mid-air.  While Julie hobbled for balance Gina inspected the sole of her foot for anything other than nylon and lint.  A tiny bit of movement on the ball of her foot drew Gina’s attention and she pulled the foot closer so she could see.  Sure enough, there was a pair of tiny legs kicking, trying to get free from among the nylon.

 

Gina reached up with her free hand and prodded the legs with her finger, drawing them onto her fingertip with the oils of her skin.  She looked closely at her finger and saw a small, almost unnoticeable discoloration.  Satisfied that Shelby was safe for the moment, Gina guided Julie’s leg to the ground beside her and stood up.

 

From her full height Gina peered down at Julie, who looked like she was about to break into tears.  Much like Shelby, Julie had been reduced to the size she was compared to Gina before her sudden and unnatural growth spurts.  The top of her dark hair did not reach the bottom of Gina’s tattered shorts, and she was fully within the larger shrunken woman’s shadow.

 

“Oh, Gina, you know I was just joking, right?” Julie rambled.  “I would never kill you, you’re my best friend!  It was all just a fun game, I thought you were having fun, I was having fun, weren’t we all having fun?”  The longer she spoke the less coherent she became until all she could do was babble.

 

Gina reached down and seized her by the shoulder, silencing her with a final yelp.  “You’re pretty small,” she declared, tightening her grip.  “You could stand to be smaller though.”  Julie’s cries did not stop as she quickly reduced in size until she disappeared inside Gina’s fist.

 

A gust of wind came from the sky when Akane let out a deep sigh.  Short of smashing her there was nothing she could do to stop Gina, and she was not ready to give up hope yet.  She seemed to be making progress; Shelby had survived a full day, and she had restrained from outright crunching Julie in her fist.

 

A cacophony of springs compressing came from the humongous bed above, and the titanic black pillars of Akane’s socked legs swung up onto the mattress.  Gina looked at Julie between her fingers, still babbling uncontrollably while she tried to process what had just happened.  Somewhere in the whorls of the fingerprints holding her was Shelby, no doubt just as confused.  With a grin Gina walked toward her old bed, eager to play with her would-be killer.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!