- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Slightly less foot stuff this time! Disappointed?



Daniel sat in his work room, in front of his computer. It was actually his phone, the same one he had owned for the last year and a half. Now that he was only 4 inches tall, his smartphone was basically a large screen computer. He touched the phone icon, slid the screen over to contacts, selected Alexa from the list, and then tapped the video call icon. The process took a bit longer when he had to move his whole arm instead of just the tip of his finger. He waited patiently while it rang, thinking maybe she was busy. It's not like she was sitting around waiting for his call.

The screen lit up with a live feed of Alexa in her office. Her right hand was primping her hair, but quickly dropped down onto her desk. It looked like she had just finished applying a fresh coat of lipstick. Her moist burgundy lips glistened in the well lit office.

"You look really nice, Alexa." Daniel smiled warmly into the front facing camera.

"What do you have your camera resolution set at Dan? You look like you're sitting really far from your phone?"

"Who knows? I must have screwed up the settings. I'll fix it later."

"Whatever, I'm just glad you finally called. Feels like I've been waiting forever. I thought maybe you didn't want to talk to me..."

"Sorry I didn't call sooner. I got your package, and the letter you wrot--"

Alexandria quickly interrupted him. "I meant every word."

"I know, Alexa, I know you did. I wasn't prepared for that. I'm ashamed to admit that I never realized you had such strong feelings for me."

"You don't have to apologize for anything. There's nothing that you need to explain. I should have said something about the way I felt a long time ago. Maybe I could have spared you some of the pain that awful woman caused you."

"I really am sorry that I didn't call you sooner. I didn't know what to say. And I was afraid I would end up saying the wrong thing, or just saying something stupid. But I guess I did something even worse, I probably made you worry."

Daniel noticed a small bag of pretzels in the frame of the picture. He knew from experience that Alexa was a nervous snacker. It must have had something to do with her high metabolism. Whenever she got nervous, the snacks came out. Sometimes it was fruit or candy, she did seem to favor pretzels and trail mix.

"Did you, y'know, like them?"

He knew immediately what she meant by 'them'. Obviously she was referring to her shoes. He watched her lift a small pretzel to her mouth, then slip it between her burgandy lips. The pretzel disappeared and was replaced with an audible crunching. She was staring expectantly at him, awaiting his answer.

"I-I didn't actually d-do anything."

Her expression changed slightly, which made him feel even more awkward. Was she disappointed? Did she really want to hear that he made love to her shoes?

"Don't get me wrong! I wanted to! I really did! But I felt so guilty, like I was taking advantage of you. And you said they were your favorite shoes... Honestly, I was thinking of sending them back to you. I don't deserve your kindness."

Alexandria slammed the pretzel she was holding down onto her desk, breaking it into pieces.

"No way! You're not doing that! It was my decision to send you those shoes. I knew what I was doing. You can't send them back, because I won't take them back. They're yours now. You can do whatever you want with them."

"But, wait, I did have a dream!"

"Oh yeah? About me?"

Daniel noticed a smile forming. He wasn't getting out of this now. He'd known her long enough. She wanted details. If there was one thing Alexa enjoyed, it was being the center of attention. Some people would label that a personality flaw. He always thought it was enduring. What good was a goddess who didn't want to be worshipped?

"Well, you see, I was crawling around inside your shoe. I mean, like I was actually inside your shoe. I was small enough to fit inside your ballet flat."

"Whoa, that sounds super kinky! Go on."

Daniel watched her lift another pretzel to her mouth, her fingernails were painted the same shade of burgundy as her lips.. Even though she appeared relatively normal-sized on the screen in front of him, he knew that he was actually looking at a giant. At his new height of four inches, to say that Alexa would tower over him would be a bit of an understatement. The pretzels she was eating were about the same size as him. They slipped effortlessly between her moist lips, quickly mashed to a sticky pulp by her powerful teeth. He was small enough. He could easily be one of those pretzels. After a quick smack of her soft, wet lips, he would disappear from the world. There would be nothing left of him outside her stomach, unless some part of him managed to get stuck in her teeth. Daniel observed a slight lump traveling down her throat as she swallowed.

"There's more, right? It seemed like there was more to the story."

"Oh right, sorry, I spaced out. So, I was inside your shoe. I was exploring every nook and cranny of your ballet flat, too busy thinking I was the luckiest guy in the world to notice what was going on outside the shoe."

"What? What was happening? What were you doing inside my shoe?"

"I was kissing the insole, where your footprint was worn into the cushion. I rubbed my face in your toe prints."

"This was just a dream? You were really getting into it!"

"I know but, then there were these tremors, like earthquakes or something. I looked up, and you were sitting above me in your office chair. You were huge, like a giant, but I guess you were actually the same size you always were. I was just really small."

"What happened next. Did I see you in my shoe?"

"I think you were getting ready to go home for the day. You raised your right leg and pulled off your high heel, then you rubbed your foot with both hands. I finally realized I was inside your comfort shoes under your desk, and you were about to put them on and leave."

"Did you jump out of my shoe? Or maybe try to get my attention?"

"I was too busy panicking for anything like that. I just laid there and watched as you slipped your bare foot into your right shoe. It turned out I was in the left one. You brought your left foot up to your lap, pulling off your other high heel. I knew you were about to step on me, but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. You lowered your foot toward your shoe, not knowing I was inside. Then you squeezed your foot in on top of me. I was pressed into the cushion by your sole. Everything was still okay. It was a little cramped, but I was still alive. Um, your feet were a little stinky, but I swear it didn't bother me. I actually kind of liked it."

"C'mon, what do you expect after a long day in heels? I'm only human!"

"But then you slid your chair back and started to stand up. It went from being cramped to being trapped in a vice. The pressure on me was unrelenting. I don't know how long you stood there before you took your first step, but I was being crushed and smothered at the same time. Then your foot lifted and swung forward. I felt your weight rolling over me as your shoe touched down. My body collapsed under your footstep. I popped. Then I woke up."

"Eww! I squished you? But that's so gross! I don't like that ending. I don't even step on bugs. I'd never do that to an actual person."

"It was only a dream. The dream version of you had no idea it was happening. You weren't trying to step on me, not on purpose. When I woke up, I was having a raging orgasm. It was like I was a teenager again, crushing on my high school sweetheart. I haven't had a wet dream like that in ages."

"Now THAT's a happy ending!" Alexandria laughed.

"Now that I think about it... That's the first time I've ever fantasized about anyone other than Stephanie. You managed to force your way into my dreams. Then I couldn't stop thinking about you all morning, so I had to call. I just wanted to see you again, for real. You know, not in a dream, but for real."

"That's sweet. You could see me every day if you didn't move all the way out to Nevada. Where is 'Small Town' anyway? Is that by Vegas or something? I have no idea why you'd move all the way out to the middle of nowhere. Are you hunting for aliens out there in the desert?"

"I guess I wanted to get away from it all. The past few months were so tough. I felt so alone after Stephanie kicked me out. Then I got your letter, and it turned my world upside down. I felt so bad. I should have talked to you before I moved out here. I wish I had done things differently. At the time, I didn't want to burden you with my personal problems. Now I realize I was being stupid. I shouldn't have shut out the world. I shouldn't have shut you out."

"Listen mister, that's enough of the pity party. You make it sound like you're dead or something. Geez, just come back already!"

"I know, you make it sound so easy, but there's something I need to tell you first--"

"I get it. I get it. You're in love with my feet. I told you already; I don't care if you have a kinky side. I don't know why your ex-wife was so afraid of a good foot rub. Her loss is my gain! Anyway, I hate to do this to you, but I'm stuck in meetings all afternoon. I have to go. Oh, and I'll be traveling for the rest of the week. We have lots of potential clients I have to meet with. You know how it is. I do the legwork, and you do the brainwork. I need new material for those new clients, so I hope you've been working on something while you were away. Let's see, it's Monday. I should be back by Saturday. You better call me this weekend! Gotta go! Hugs and kisses, bye!"

After a few short beeps, Daniel was left staring at the blank call screen. Just like that, Alexa was gone from his life again. His phone was now his only window into her world.

"But, I was trying to tell you that I'm only four inches tall now..."

He buried his face in his hands. "What have I done?" The phone beeped again, lighting up with a new text message.

'PS - U better order my new comfort shoes!!! I mean like right now! I can't wait any longer... I'm dying here... My feet aren't happy! :..('


Chapter End Notes:
This is the ORIGINAL chapter 2. Now we're back on track with the core story. Am I going too fast? I feel like I should post less often and give readers a chance to catch up.