- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Someone said my story needed more foot stuff.
Challenge accepted!



It had been a full 24 hours since the unexpected delivery. Daniel did his best to avoid thinking about the giant shoes in his garage. It was totally working too! He'd hardly thought about them at all. That was a lie. It was impossible not to think about them. He'd tossed and turned all night long, hardly getting any sleep.

He headed to his kitchen and flipped on the television. Perhaps the nightly news could distract him for a bit while he ate his dinner. A pre-made salad waited for him in the fridge. The news droned on while he sat down at the kitchen table.

"Tonight, on Evening Update, we have the rare privilege of profiling a true American hero! A young college student's quick reflexes saved a reduced man from a particularly cruel fate. Please give a warm welcome to Rajesh Patel, along with his larger than life hero, Ms. Becky Henderson!"

Daniel watched a young blonde walk onto the stage to the tune of ruckus applause from the studio audience. She wore a little black dress that stopped just above her knees. Her legs were bare. His eyes instinctively followed her bare legs down to her black high heels. In her right hand, was a plastic people carrier. An Indian man sat comfortably in the center of the clear plastic box. She carefully placed the people carrier in a chair, then greeted the show's host with a friendly hug before taking a seat herself.

"Welcome, Ms. Henderson!" The host took her seat behind her oversized, polished wooden desk. "Your story amazes me! Not even out of college, and you're already righting the world's wrongs."

"Is it okay if I put Raj on your desk? I promised him he would be on camera. He was worried he would be off-frame the whole time because of his diminutive size."

"Of course! Mr. Patel is the reason we're here after all."

Daniel followed along while he ate his salad, halfway listening, dividing his attention between the TV and his dinner.

Becky opened a small door on the people carrier and Rajesh immediately climbed into her hand. She delivered him to the desk with practiced ease.

"Her soft feet saved my life!" The little man shouted excitedly in a thick accent.

"He's been practicing that all week," Becky laughed. "We're teaching him English. He's such a little sweetheart. My friends and I were so sad when we heard his story. We decided to take him in. He lives with us now."

"Is it hard taking care of him?"

"Not at all! We all share the responsibility. Honestly, the little guy doesn't need much. We enjoy his company."

"We've all seen the viral video; with Lisa, Mandy, Beth, and yourself. I still can't believe you were live streaming to social media when all of this played out. We'd like to hear more about the events leading up to the incident, and how Rajesh is doing now."

"If it's alright Megyn, I'll tell Roj's story. His English is still very rusty. I promise they're all his words, only translated. We were told the whole story at the police station when we gave our statements."

"Understood, Mr. Patel can stop you if you get anything wrong." Megyn prodded Rajesh gently with her finger. "Don't cut her any slack just because she's a cutie!"

"Okay, so like; Lisa, Beth, Mandy, and I all go to the same college. We all live in the same house near campus that we're renting together, y'know, until we graduate. We do online vids of our fashion collections, makeup tutorials, and stuff like that. People tune in, don't ask me why, absolutely everybody makes these vids now."

"It's probably because you're smokin' hot!" Megyn interrupted. She signaled the audience which brought a round of cheers.

"Well, anyways, my friends and I had just ordered a bunch of stuff online, and we were doing a haul party vid. Y'know, typical boring college girl stuff. But then I was about to take a walk around the living room in my new heels when I felt something weird under my foot. I kicked off my shoes, and THAT little guy fell out!"

Becky pointed at Rajesh.

Daniel dropped his fork on the floor. Suddenly he forgot all about his food. All of his attention was focused on Becky.

"So after Raj rolled out of my shoe, we all lost our shit! Oops, sorry! Can you bleep that?"

"It's okay," Megyn chuckled, "please continue."

"Everyone was checking inside their shoes for more little people. Mandy started yelling at me, telling me that I probably squished him with my huge foot. Lisa kept poking at him with her big toe. I think she was trying to wake him up by nudging him. And Beth, thank God for Beth, she went and got him some water. I just sat there and cried, thinking about what an awful person I was for crushing a man to death. The last thing he ever saw was the bottom of my foot. I couldn't get that out of my head! Then Beth literally threw cold water on me, and told me he was still alive."

"Incredible, what a riveting story! What did you do next after all of you came to your senses?"

"Beth called 911. If you ask me, Beth is the real hero. I did ride with Raj in the ambulance. Later a detective interviewed him at the hospital via a translator. It was a horrible story."

"Take us through it if you feel up to it." Megyn encouraged.

"I do," Becky sniffled, "I want to tell you his story. I'll be strong, for Raj. He worked at one of those large sorting facilities for a global online retailer, the same retailer I bought my new shoes from. The facility in India where he worked was basically a sweatshop. His female boss decided he wasn't working hard enough, so she punished him by having him reduced. Then she put him in my shoe, sealed up the package, and shipped him out to me."

"That Bitch!" Megyn interrupted. "Bleep that one too boys." She covered her mouth briefly in an exaggerated oops gesture. Her outburst brought a faint smile to Becky's sad face.

"That terrible woman wanted him to die, in my shoe. I was supposed to be his executioner! She wanted me to step on him, to trample him to death. Can you believe that? Why are there people like that?!"

"I don't know, Becky. I do not know." Megyn handed her a compact package of tissues. "You're very brave to come on national television and talk about this. I know it isn't easy."

"Pretty Becky save me, with soft feet. Becky loves Rajesh! I forgive. Not Becky's fault!"

"Amazing, not a single mean bone in his little body!" Megyn signaled the crowd for applause again.

"I do love you, Raj." Becky reached out her finger to stroke Rajesh's back. "I was so relieved when the doctors at the hospital told me that I hadn't hurt him. All he needed was food, water, and plenty of rest to recover from his long journey overseas."

"Give me your hand!" Megyn took Becky's hand, holding the young woman's hand in her own, while rubbing the top of Becky's hand supportively with her other free hand. "Thank you, Becky Henderson! Thank you for existing. I wish we could clone you."

Becky turned a little red, but didn't pull away from Megyn.

"Can you demonstrate for us what happened that day? Is that too scary? I know I'm putting you on the spot..."

"That's a question for Raj. I'm okay with a demonstration if he is."

"What do you say Rajesh? Will you make our viewers happy?"

Applause erupted from the in-studio audience. Some of them were chanting Rajesh's name.

"I trust Becky." he quickly blurted.

"I told you... He's such an unbelievable sweetheart!"

Becky reached down and removed her shoe.

"You're in luck, these are the same high heels from the video. That should make the demonstration more accurate."

She held the black snakeskin pump up for the camera, before lowering it toward Rajesh. He hopped inside without hesitation.

"Wait, so you're telling us that's the same shoe Rajesh was trapped in for nearly a week while he was shipped overseas? I wouldn't think he'd be too excited about going back in there!"

"This is how I met Ms. Becky!" Rajesh called out from inside her high heel.

"Okay folks," Megyn stared directly into the camera, "you heard him. No complaints from Rajesh. Carry on!"

"I'll show you exactly how it happened. I took the high heels out of their shoebox and placed them on the floor in front of me, like this."

Becky lowered the pump holding Rajesh to the studio's hardwood floor while she slipped her other foot free from its shoe. Viewers were treated to a floor-level shot of her shapely bare feet. Her purple lacquered toenails almost shimmered in the studio's bright lighting.

"Raj was lying in my shoe, unconscious. I didn't notice him. I was too distracted by my friends. We were all laughing and chatting."

The camera zoomed in on Becky's empty shoes, showing a clear HD picture of Rajesh lying on the right pump's insole.

"First I slipped on the left shoe, like this, then I unknowingly put my right foot onto Raj."

Rajesh disappeared from view as Becky's toes dipped down into the mouth of the dress pump. Then her heel lowered into the shoe with an audible whoosh sound as it forced some air out of the pump.

"So at this point," Megyn asked, "you had no idea there was a reduced man under your foot?"

"No, he wasn't moving. And the shoes were new so I wasn't used to them yet. I didn't realize anything was wrong at first. My friends were still talking to me. They were trying on their new shoes too. I crossed my legs, like this."

Becky raised her right leg over her left as she sat back in the chair, elevating the high heel holding Rajesh into the air.

"I got comfortable while I watched my friends flipping out over how much money they saved on their hauls. I must have worn him in my shoe like this for at least half an hour."

"Wow, you're like a real life Cinderella or something, but instead of a glass slipper, you got Rajesh."

Becky laughed at Megyn's corny joke. "Trust me, Raj is way better!"

"Tell us what happened next."

Becky uncrossed her legs and placed both of her feet flat on the floor in front of her as she leaned forward.

"I'd been sitting for a while, when I finally decided it was time to try walking in my new heels. I leaned forward like this, and was in the process of standing up when I felt something moving inside my shoe. It felt like there was something alive under my foot! So I screamed, like any girl would, then I kicked off my heels. The shoe with Raj in it landed on its side. He rolled out onto the carpet. Then all my friends started screaming too!"

"Aren't you going to take Rajesh out of your shoe now," Megyn asked.

"Nah," Becky smiled as she sat back in her chair and recrossed her legs, "he's fine where he is for now."

Megyn leaned over her desk. "You okay down there, Mr. Patel?"

A muffled voice came from inside Becky's right pump. "Ms. Becky has soft feet!"

"There you have it folks, a perfect fit! Cinderella's little glass slipper approves."

The audience laughed and applauded while Becky smiled and gently bobbed her right foot.

Between the craziness on the TV and the craziness in his garage, it was getting harder and harder to recognize what was normal any more. He could hardly believe his eyes. Was this still real life? That young woman was actually wearing a man inside her shoe! It was a live show, not edited or scripted. It wasn't some kind of trick or illusion. Everything kept changing. The world was changing so fast. Daniel clicked off the TV.

Without even realizing it, he wandered out into the garage. He'd never really thought much about Alexa's feet before. Sure, she was beautiful. He'd glanced at them from time to time. That was just part of being a foot guy. But at the time, he was married, devoted to his wife. Now everything was different. He couldn't think about anything EXCEPT Alexa's feet.

Her shoes were right there. Right freaking there! And that picture she sent him was so damn sexy. She knew what she was doing to him. It wouldn't be wrong to have a look inside her ballet flats. She was practically daring him. He could try to resist. He should just send them back. No, she might feel rejected if he sent them back. After a declaration like hers, he couldn't possibly reject her. He'd never do that to Alexa.

Curiosity finally got the better of him. He'd never been inside a sexy woman's shoes before. When would he ever have such an opportunity again? Probably never. One little peek wouldn't hurt. There would have to be ground rules though. These were Alexa's shoes. He would respect them. They would be treated with care. That meant no ejaculating in them. Whether she cared or not, he wanted to be a gentleman. He would think of a way to respectfully return her shoes later on without hurting her feelings. Alexa was more than just a pretty pair of feminine feet. When she got her footwear back, there wouldn't be any nasty stains inside.

Looking at Alexa's flats, he couldn't help but wonder about the places they had been. Where might she have taken them, carrying them with her powerful feet. How many trips had they been on to the grocery store, the dry cleaner, or the hair salon? Had she ever danced in them? Had they gone with her on dates? If they could talk, what stories would they tell of Alexa's feet? Would they have fond memories to share? It was difficult to fathom an entire lifetime beneath her soles. They had experienced a closeness to Alexa that no person ever could. Surely her footwear held intimate secrets that would never be revealed.

Each of the flats had an ornamental buckle on the toe, a stylish splash of silver to contrast the black leather. He approached the side of her left shoe. Its supple wall came up past his waist. Daniel took off his shoes, as if he were about to enter someone's home and walk on their expensive carpet. He pulled himself up and over the leather wall, dropping down into her waiting shoe. The soft leather cushion felt nice under his bare feet. He wondered if it was as comfortable for Alexa.

The shoes were aged by countless footsteps. Only partial lettering remained on the insole's black leather cushion, emblazoned in a eye-catching gold font. Most of the letters were worn away, rubbed off by Alexa's sole, leaving the designer's label indeterminable.

The inside of her flat smelled of leather, there were also hints of perfume and lotion, and a detectable aroma of tobacco lingered in the air. It was a mingling of fragrances. Although he had quit smoking years ago, he still enjoyed the aroma of a quality brand. Naturally Alexa would never smoke anything cheap. She enjoyed a few long drags at the end of the day. He'd seen her in the building's parking garage a few times at night, enjoying her nightly smoke. The faded smell of cigarettes made him think of her standing there, savoring her daily treat as the work stress melted away. Beneath all the feminine fragrances; the lotion, the perfume, the bodywash; there was something delightfully foul. It was a musty scent unique to Alexa, a fragrance all her own.

The size of the shoe was printed on the wall, faded but still legible, 'US Womens 8'. It always amazed him how Alexa was so tall, but had such small narrow feet. The thought of her feet being small seemed humorous now that he was literally standing inside her giant shoe.

He swore to himself that he would never tell Alexa about exploring her shoes. He'd never admit to it. She didn't need to know. It would only embarrass her. It would most certainly embarrass him. He felt like Alice exploring Wonderland. Her shoe was the most amazing thing ever. He was trespassing inside a forbidden place that was meant only for Alexa's foot.

The cushioning inside the shoe had held up remarkably well over time. There wasn't a deep impression where her heel would rest. Somehow it still managed to resist the crushing weight of her mighty foot. At the opposite end, deep inside the mouth of the flat, there were visible toe prints. The padding looked noticeably thinner in there. As he approached the deepest depths of Alexa's shoe, the unique aroma of her toes rose to the surface, overpowering the many other fragrances. He fell to his hands and knees, crawling into the furthest recesses of her footwear, burying his face in her toe prints. It was the scent of a goddess. The slightly sour, slightly cheesy odor filled his nostrils. He breathed it deeply, savoring the gift left for him by her bare toes. With every powerful step she took, they rubbed their special fragrance into the insole. Daniel was jealous of her shoes. He wanted to be under her sexy feet too.

Shit! He had already broken his own rules. His cock jerked violently in his pants, spraying the inside of his underwear. He flopped around in her toe prints. The orgasm was so strong he lost control of his body. His face was involuntarily thrust forcefully into the impression left by her largest toe. The smell was strong. It increased his pleasure to new heights. He was just a helpless bug, rolling around in a woman's discarded shoe. Unlike her sturdy footwear, he couldn't possibly hope to survive even a single one of her footsteps. As his passion waned, he imagined Alexa tearing the roof off his house and reclaiming her lost shoes. She wouldn't give a second thought to the foolish little man inside her ballet flat, smushed beneath her mighty toes.

Daniel rolled onto his side, spent. The tank was empty, and he was exhausted from a poor night's sleep. Tucking his arm under his head, he already felt sleepy. His eyelids grew heavy. The insole made for a surprisingly comfy mattress. He drifted off to sleep inside Alexa's shoe.

Chapter End Notes:
This was not the original chapter 2. The next chapter was supposed to be chapter 2, and the next chapter was already written. Your reviews and comments motivated me to write this whole new chapter. I'm not exaggerating at all. This chapter only exists because I was inspired by reading the reviews and replying to them. I mean it when I say that I appreciate the reviews! They are part of the creative process.