- Text Size +

 It was Friday night, you would usually be spending a Friday night at home in your basement playing video games but tonight was different. one of your good friends from high school decided to invite you out to just grab a bite to eat and hang out at her place after. as you were heading out to go meet her you started feeling a bit nauseous but just brushed it off as nerves getting the better of you. The drive there was short and when you got there you noticed her waiting outside for you, she was gorgeous, Long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, with a freckled face and solid D cup breasts. She was wearing a black tank top with black yoga pants with her hair pulled back into a ponytail.


"Hey Maggie!" you said while waving to her"Hey! I'm so glad you can make it" Maggie said with a smile "This place is pretty dead tonight, it should be easy to grab a table"
"Yeah, so lets head in? " you said hesitantly "do you know what you're getting already ""yeah I always get the pizza here it's literally to die for" Giggling as she talked 
"I think I'm going for the wings tonight, I haven't had wings in a good while" You replied 
 You both continued to small talk while getting sat at your table, the restaurant was not lit very well and was a little dark, as for the decor it was very modern Italian. There were maybe three or four other tables full in the entire restaurant and you both got sat in the back corner. You both talked while waiting for food about life and how college was going for the two of you, she loved the campus she was on and was even considering joining a sorority, you, on the other hand, were impartial, it was your second year in college and you already just wanted it to be over so you could start your job in the field. 
 As your conversation progressed so did your nausea, you brushed it off due to the fact this would be your first time eating today. your hands and feet started to fall asleep while talking as well, you started to think maybe something is actually wrong.
"Sorry to interrupt Maggie but I have to use the restroom I'm not feeling too good, ill be right back." you said while standing up and making your way to the bathroom.
"Oh okay, I hope you feel better" Maggie replied while looking worried  As you stepped into the bathroom that was not too far at all from your table you looked into the mirror, you were more pale than usual and looked a little drained. You started splashing water into your face when the nausea got worse. You threw open the bathroom stall and started pulling down your pants as you blacked out.


You awoke not knowing where you were. you were surrounded by black fabric, maybe a blanket but much larger, you were completely naked and only wanted to figure out where you were, you started to crawl through whatever you were in to try to get out, you finally reached floor after a minute of crawling. You looked around and saw what seemed to be several football fields of tile flooring around you and as you looked up you had a horrific realization, you had shrunk.
 It all made sense to you now, nausea, your hands, and feet falling asleep, the paleness of your skin. All symptoms of the Shrinking virus. The shrinking virus started in late 2012 mostly affecting poorer regions of the world such as Africa, South America, India and China, and even then the infection rate was small, scientists shortly discovered that the virus targeted a male DNA in particular and had to have a very specific environment to infect and spread, It was rarer than Ebola and doctors and scientists said that possibly only 1% of the population would be susceptible to infection, but as the years went on the number went up and in 2018 it had changed to 3% of the population was susceptible. A lot of ethical debates were brought up about the rights of the new minority known as Tinys, many countries treated them just the same as citizens but a few treated them as delicacies, and others as pets. The U.S., on the other hand, didn't have a citizen infected until 2017 (at least not documented) so the legislation was still new to this but with political debates and both sides never agreeing, no legislation had been passed yet so Tinys were viewed the same as animals or even bugs. Every case of infection also left the patient 4 inches tall, give or take a few Millimeters. 


 You had started to panic, and hyperventilate you were now 4 inches tall in the middle of a bathroom stall. it took you a few minutes to calm down but you decided you needed a plan, after some hard thinking you thought the best course of action would be to return to Maggie and get her help, you have been friends since your sophomore year of high school, she was your best bet. You mad your way across the empty bathroom leaving you now giant clothes behind, it took you a few minutes but you finally reached the door and luckily enough you were able to fit underneath it. Now in the dining room of the restaurant, you noticed a lot more things than you did at your normal height of six foot. There were three empty tables between you and Maggie but before you started making your way over a waitress in black Nike shoes walked right by you not noticing you at all, but it was a close call for you, a couple inches over and you would have been crushed to death under her shoe. 
 The waitress set down yours and Maggies food and then walked back into the kitchen, you knew this was your shot to make a bolt for it. the coast was clear and you sprinted as fast as you could trying to stay under the tables to not get spotted as you looked up you noticed a surprising amount of gum stuck to the bottom side of the three tables you pass. after what seemed like forever you are finally underneath the table you and Maggie were sitting at, She was wearing black sandals but she had both her feet out of them with her soles faced you scrunching her toes clearly out of boredom, she has very nice feet and they looked soft and well cared for but you decided that going for her soles would probably not be the best way to get her attention as to not get accidentally crushed. you decided to go up to her ankle and try to get her attention that way. 


 Maggie had been waiting for what had felt like forever, the food was already here and she was tired of waiting so she decided to nibble on her pizza while you were in the bathroom, she hoped you were doing okay and started to get a bit worried for you as she felt something on her ankle, she pulled her foot back and looked down 
 Her eyes fell upon you, and at first, you noticed her expression was shocked but it quickly changed, she smiled and looked at you with lust in her eyes. This sent a chill down your spine but before you could get a word out she had grabbed you ever so swiftly. Maggie looked around to make sure no one had seen her snatch you up and no one had. You were cupped in her hands for a few seconds until you were thrust up and shoved into her bra, you were resting in between her nipple and her bra. Maggie thought the best course of action would be to conceal you, she called the waitress over and told her you had ditched her, the waitress waved the bill and put the food in takeout containers. You started to squirm a bit but were quickly slapped from the outside, you felt your entire body bruise at that exact moment so you thought best to not struggle. 


  Maggie took her takeout containers and take out tiny back to her house, She had run to her room giving you quite the ride and locked the door behind her, She sat on the bed and put the takeout containers in front of her. She took off her black tank top and took out her ponytail. You were sweating profusely as the padding behind you was ripped off, you, on the other hand, were stuck to her skin and nipple from the sweat. You felt two telephone poles peel you off and before you could even react or get your bearing you began freefalling and landed in something brown and sticky. you stood up and wiped the substance from your eyes looking at your now topless friend, She was even more beautiful without her shirt with her exposed breasts and freckled body, but the distraction of her breasts slowly faded as you realized you were in the wings. The sticky substance was BBQ sauce.


"Hey little buggy!" She said in almost a baby voice but her tone quickly changed "I am so happy you shrunk around me! you are actually like number four on my people I want to eat list, I've never actually eaten someone before, well until now I guess but my friend Susan has eaten like five or six of you little buggys and she said you guys feel so good going down, and said its even better when you know them!" 
 This was a lot to process one of your good friends was now calling you "Buggy" and talking about how "fun" its going to be to eat you. You just stand there in shock, she picks up a piece of pizza from another container and starts to eat it. Your mind is racing, you don't want to be eaten you have so much life left to live, who is this some topless pretty girl to decide whether you live or die? as all of this is racing through your head Maggie starts to lean down and open her mouth you see inside her garage sized mouth filled with chewed up pizza. she closes it then swallows then gives a small little burp right into knocking you over.
Giggling to herself "Don't worry I'll get to you soon" she said in a very cheerful voice 
 The smell of the burp sobers you up a bit and there's only one thing that can go through your head now "Run". You book it for the side of the container though trekking through the sauce seems to be difficult. 
"Oh no you don't, there's no escaping this" She said while plucking you up between her two fingers. She brings you up to her face and stares at you for a second examining you. She sticks out her tongue and gives you a little lick.
"NO STOP, PLEASE IM A PERSON, IM YOUR FRIEND!" you yell while trying to squirm out of her grasp"I'm sorry little buggy but you aren't a person anymore" She says with a pouty face "You're just food" 


  Before you can even respond you are thrust downwards still in her clutches and plunged directly into the sauce, she rolls you around for a bit getting you entirely coated and brings you back up to her mouth. you cough and wheeze trying to get all the sauce out of your eyes and nose
 "Before I eat you id like to say you were always a really good friend but you make a way better snack! enjoy your trip, I know I will" As she finishes speaking she thrusts you into her mouth and licks her fingers clean slowly before starting to suck on you. It's warm and wet inside her mouth and there's this feeling of pressure all around as she sucks on you like a piece of candy. Her tongue molests you throwing you around her moth cheek to check and then pressed hard to the roof of her mouth. While this is all going on you can hear light moaning all around you from time to time she is clearly enjoying you. This goes on for what feels like forever for you but probably only five minutes. your struggling is getting weaker but you refuse to let this girl eat you. You are quickly raised to the roof of her mouth and just like that in an instant she swallows
 You scream with all your might and try to fight it but its all in vain. the muscles of her esophagus pull you down, several times on the way down you spread yourself out and stop them but it is only met with moans and then right back down. As Maggie swallows she traces you down her throat with her fingers while her other hand makes its way into her pants, You continue to struggle the whole way down but this just turns her on more. her hand ends up right beneath her tit outside her stomach in your final resting place.


 You emerge from above and land in her stomach, its pitch black but with your hands, you can make out the walls and a large amount of liquid and chewed up food. The air burns your nostrils and longs with the smell of vomit and pizza. The bile reaches up to your waistline and your legs start to get tingly. you start pounding on the walls in frustration and screaming too. All of a sudden your world is thrust sideways and you go face first into the bile. Maggie couldn't contain herself any longer. The feeling of the struggles in her throat and now the struggles in her stomach and just the thought that someone is actually inside her digesting was too much. She threw herself onto her back and both hands got to work.
  You immerge from the acids, body tingling and burning. You hear moaning from all around you, "Is she really masturbating to this!" you think to yourself. All that does is just piss you off more you last out at the walls punching them biting them and kicking them, thoughts are running through your head how your entire existence has been so some girl can get off to your death. you spend five minutes beating on the walls trying to get out, the moans are still going but you begin to tire. the skin has already burned off of your legs, you are in excruciating pain and sit down with you back on one of the walls still punching the side of it with whatever you have left, after a minute or two you stop and start to lose consciousness. As you begin to slip away into oblivion you hear her cum, the walls shake and there's one loud moan then its quiet, the pain stops and you pass away.


  Maggie lies there on the bed fingers covered with her own juices, She doesn't feel anything moving anymore and pokes her stomach 
"You still with me? huh, guess not" She says to herself. She moves her torso around trying to see if you will move shaking her breasts along with it but her stomach is quiet. She grabs her phone and begins texting Susan


M: Hey remember that guy i said shrunk at dinner with me?

S: Yeah what about him?

M: I totally just ate him, it was the best thing ive ever experienced

S: Omg!! you are so badddd but arnt they just to die for!

M: I need another one like by next week, where do you get yours?

S: My dad buys them from this guy he met overseas, next time i get some ill let you know

M: Thank You! the only thing im sad about is that he didnt last too long i think like 10 minutes inside me 

S: hey longer than most guys last inside you

M: True that sister

 Maggie that night had one of the best nights of sleep of her life so far, she would go on to eat many more little Tinys, she told all her friends she ate you and even some of your friends, the reaction was mostly jealous they didn't get to you first. She doesn't think about you too often but when she does she always remembers how good you tasted. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think