- Text Size +
Story Notes:

There are a lot of perspective changes as it switches between the shrunken people.  I've added a solid line for each one to make it easier to spot, so hopefully there won't be any issues. 

Fulda stepped out into the dim early morning light, leaving the door behind her open a crack.  She took a deep breath of the cool air and stepped toward the pool, her large feet slapping against the concrete.  The hard surface was cold on her bare skin, and she pulled her silk nightgown tighter around her waist with her free hand.  Going outside in such an undressed state at this hour was unusual for her, but there was no way she was going to put on clothes for this stage of her preparation.  That would sour her whole day, and she wanted to be in high spirits when her friends arrived.

 

She glanced at her open, upturned hand, held at around waist level, to make sure her cargo was still mostly intact.  About a score of miniscule people were clustered in the center of her palm, terrified of falling over the side.  Fulda grinned upon seeing that most of her party favors were still with her, understanding that some particularly stupid or suicidal ones leapt to their deaths below.

 

Fulda stood on the edge of the pool, her toes hanging over the side.  She closed her fingers around the remnants of her shrunken guests from last night, giggling at the tiny, chaotic squeaks that rose from the crowd before her fist silenced them.  Her foot slid back into a wide stance and she cocked her arm back behind her head.  With a grunt she threw her arm forward, opening her fingers when her hand was at its apex, launching the group of tiny people into the air.  They scattered as they flew away from her, and the water was dotted with small plops and ripples from puny bodies landing in it.

 

The last bit of her preparations done, Fulda clapped her hands together to brush them off, then stepped back and stretched her immense frame.  Some of them ought to still be alive when her guests arrived: if there was one thing she had learned about tiny people in her time keeping them, it was that they were uniquely capable of surviving.  She went back inside and started her morning coffee so she could sip it while watching the sun rise before getting ready.

 

Hours later, when the sun was still high in the sky, Fulda returned to her back yard with three friends in tow.  She was even less dressed than earlier, wearing only a dark blue bikini that showed off her tanned, sculpted body and a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses.  Behind her was Anni, the towering brunette, in a red two-piece and flip-flops.  Next was Alyssa, shortest of the group by far, with a black bikini that sharply contrasted with her pale skin and her long blond hair hanging down for once.  Bringing up the rear was Victoria in a blue one-piece that clung tightly to her fit form, with her blond hair done in dual braids going behind each shoulder.

 

Fulda set her towel on a nearby table and looked over the clear water, the specks of her party favors unable to be seen from this distance.  The group with her was small, some would not even call it a party, but they were the few friends Fulda knew were aware of her penchant for shrinking men, either through explicit invitation or, in Victoria’s case, sheer dumb luck.  “Before you get in, there’s something you should know about the pool,” she began.

 

“What’s that?” Victoria asked, raising her arms high above her head to stretch.  “The water’s gonna make us all tiny?  Or huge?”

 

“Not quite,” Fulda replied with a sly grin.  “This morning I scattered about twenty tiny people in the pool.  I thought it’d be fun for us to see how many we could find.”

 

“What, like some sort of scavenger hunt but with tiny people?” Alyssa wondered.

 

“Not exactly,” Fulda answered.  “I don’t think we should actually look for them, but there are enough we should be able to just stumble on them swimming around.  It’s not, like, a competition or anything, I just thought it’d be a fun surprise for us to stumble on, and I wanted you to know they’re in there.”

 

“Finally, some more tiny people,” Anni said, clapping a large hand over Fulda’s shoulder.  “I was starting to worry you’d gone soft after that business with your boyfriend around graduation.”  She looked at the placid water, imagining that it was filled with teeny people just waiting for her to bump into them, and grinned.

 

“What are we waiting for?” Fulda chided, dipping her feet into the water.  “Let’s go find some tinies!”  Water splashed while she walked further in, and her friends eagerly came in after her.


I had been treading water for hours when they came out, laughing and joking as though they did not have a care in the world.  My arms and legs burned from the effort of keeping myself afloat, and I figured I only had a few minutes left in me.  Some of the people that had been thrown in that morning had already given up and drowned, while others had been sucked into the pool’s cleaning equipment.  A lucky few actually landed on the island-sized raft by one side, though they were just as trapped as everyone else.

 

My titanic former classmates closed the space between the house and pool astoundingly fast, though I realized it only seemed like a fantastic distance.  They also were not a mile or so tall each, though Anni had certainly always seemed it.  When Fulda’s toes splashed into the water they generated large ripples which were quickly overtaken by the waves pushed out by her knees and thighs plunging into the pool.  The waves rapidly dissipated, but still carried enough energy to make me start bobbing up and down when they washed over me several seconds later.

 

The bronzed giantess walked over to the raft, splashing a reservoir’s worth of water out of her way with each step.  Waves coming from her became more powerful as they were pushed out by more of her body, and I found myself being pulled back and forth with them.  She leaned against the raft, sinking it halfway beneath her gigantic butt before she was able to kick her legs up on it.  I cringed, knowing that my friends on that raft had undoubtedly been pulverized beneath her.

 

When I looked back an enormous blond head was diving beneath the water, with a pale titaness wading in behind her.  The closer one kicked off the floor, sending her careening through the water beneath me.  I watched her terribly long body swim by like a great sea monster of old, her blue bathing suit resembling a beast’s hide.  Her legs kicked through the water, propelling her like flippers, and soon her immense body had passed me by.

 

Water splashed onto me, forcing me under the water from the force of it overwhelming me.  I opened my eyes once I had stopped sinking to get some perspective on which way was up, and saw a huge alabaster tower in front of me, with a red freckle twice my size near where it broke out of the water.  Desperate not to drown I kicked myself up, hoping that she would not take another step and shove me under again.

 

Fortunately, the giantess seemed satisfied with where she stood, and I was able to shake the water out of my hair.  I looked up the gigantic tower of her thigh sticking hundreds of feet out of the water to the enormous, matte black bottom covering her crotch.  Further up was her shallow belly button, larger around than my neighborhood now, and a grand expanse of skin light enough that it reflected sunlight.  She was looking down, and I recognized the enormous face as the girl who had sat two seats in front of me in algebra.  Though her gray eyes were locked down facing me, I had no illusions that I was big enough for her to see.

 

A tremendous force rose up beneath me, pushing me out of the pool, and water gushed off the curves of her finger like a submarine breaching the surface.  Apparently I was wrong.  My tiny body fit on the peak of her finger print with plenty of room to spare.  She lifted me the immense height of her body, g-forces pressing me against her skin while I tried not to vomit from the motion.  It slowed down when I passed her chin, and finally came to a stop when I was in front of her eye.

 

A single massive eye gazed down at my puny form trapped on her finger and I gasped.  It was both terrifying and tremendous, an object of absolute marvel.  Her eyelid closed when she blinked, and I saw her pupil rapidly retract when it was exposed to light again.  The pitch black circle was large enough to engulf me even at its smallest, and even the flecks of color in her iris were a few times my size.

 

“Hey Fulda!” Alyssa called out.  Her voice was more like a primal rumble or the sound tectonic plates make when they break against each other.  “I think I found a tiny man!”

 

“Cool!”

 

“What should I do with him?”

 

“Whatever the hell you want!” Fulda answered.  “He’s a fraction of an inch tall, it’s not like it matters!”

 

“Nice,” Alyssa whispered, though it was a clearly audible hiss to me.  Her hand began turning over, but before I could slide off the side her thumb caught me, pressing me against her index finger.  I was trapped between two titanic digits, with porcelain skin stretching as far as I could see, broken at regular intervals by the whorls of her finger prints.

 

“No, please!” I shouted, pushing against the enormous platforms of flesh on either side.  “Please don’t kill me, I’ll do-“  The unstoppable forces closed in, and pain spread throughout my body for an instant before everything went dark.  Alyssa heard a tiny squeak from between her fingers before they came together, then she dipped her hand in the water to rinse it off.


Fulda dipped into the water beside me, the tremors kicked up by her steps as she waded through the water shaking the blue, rubber raft I was standing on.  In calm waters I had come to think of it as an island I was stranded on, but once we were joined by relatively normal-sized people the reality of my situation came rushing back.  I was on a floating platform, which this giantess seemed very intent on using for herself.

 

She reached a hand forward, holding it still so that she could get on it.  My jaw dropped as I looked up the bronze-skinned titaness, large enough that my brain found her size impossible to wrap around.  Her bathing suit covered up all the interesting parts, but her sheer size left me plenty to look at.  The body itself was a work of art, and I would have felt lucky to walk along it were the circumstances different.

 

Fulda turned around and leaned against the raft, tilting it toward her.  Water rushed onto the raft and I scampered back, struggling to avoid getting washed out into the pool.  A shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see her ginormous rear dropping toward me.  I screamed but that did nothing to stop it, and in another instant it crashed down atop me.  My tiny body was flattened under Fulda’s ass, and she casually kicked up her legs onto the raft to bask in the sun.


Victoria submerged and sped through the water toward me, her huge, sleek body like a beautiful submarine.  It was impressive how fast she moved, though in truth it was not that great a distance for her.  I kept my eyes on her enormous form moving through the water since the others seemed content to stay on the far side of the pool.  If she was coming to my side I would need to watch her, not that there was much I could do about it.

 

She stopped below me and turned upward, kicking off the floor.  Her head broke through the surface, splashing tremendous amounts of water along with it, and the rest of her body continued its meteoric rise from the depths.  I watched awe-struck, thinking there could be no end to the gigantic body ascending before me.  It seemed to happen in slow motion, with me mesmerized by her unstoppable rise.

 

After what seemed like forever she finally stopped, and I gazed up Victoria’s towering body.  Her skin glistened while rivers of water ran down it, tracing every curve and crevice during its descent.  She shook her head vigorously, spraying enormous drops of water everywhere and throwing her braids into disorder.  She looked absolutely majestic, and even though there was no way she knew I was beneath her I felt like she was posing just for me.

 

Victoria was arguably the most attractive girl in our school, and the only ones who gave her any competition were here too.  Having her give me what amounted to a private modeling session was amazing, and I watched every move she made as though it were the most important thing.  Before I could get my fill, however, a wave came back, dragging me toward her.  I tried to swim against the current but was too small and weak, and I bumped into her enormous, wet thigh.

 

She stepped back, generating another series of waves as she pushed unimaginable quantities of water out of the way with her leg.  The waves carried me away, and I drifted aimlessly toward the deep end of the pool.  I lamented the growing distance between myself and Victoria, but what was I going to do, anyway?  She was millions of times my size.  Besides, if I lasted long enough another one of them would come around, and I would get an essentially private show from them too.

 

A shadow fell over me and I looked up to see Victoria leaning forward.  Her hands were together in preparation for a swan dive, and I was still practically beneath her.  She hopped into the air and her hands easily cleared me, piercing the surface with a gentle splash.  Then the rest of her body came down, and with her height there was a significant trail.  Victoria’s stomach landed on me when it hit the water, and with its earth-shattering force on me I was instantly smashed by her body while she continued toward the floor of the pool.


I thought I had been smart by getting out of the pool.  It was lucky that I had rolled down Fulda’s hand when she threw us in, since it meant I landed only a few feet from the ramp to the rest of the world.  The swim to reach it had been taxing, but once I was back on solid ground walking was easy enough, and I could do that all day.  The sun was brutal, of course, but there was ample poolside furniture I could take shade under until night.

 

The powerful quakes from a parking lot-sized flip-flop landing beside me told me this may not have been the best idea after all.  I looked up the unscalable black wall next to me and saw the ginormous foot inside them.  My eyes scaled the tremendously long legs and unbelievably tall body until I saw Anni’s face looking off into the distance while she casually adjusted her sunglasses.  She was exceptionally tall, and at over seven feet towered over everyone else, but this was something else.  Compared to her I was not even an ant.

 

Anni slid her foot out of the flip-flop, then set her toe on the concrete in front of me to slide them beneath the adjacent lounge chair.  I looked up from the shade of her foot and saw I could spot every minute line, crevice, and wrinkle in her sole, with each movement telegraphed by the appearance of a deep wrinkle.  Suddenly all the wrinkles smoothed, and the gigantic foot dropped onto me.  There was a brief flash of pain while my body burst beneath her sole then Anni walked off, unaware that she had just snuffed out a life while she looked for somewhere to jump into the water.


The raft was still bucking from Fulda setting down her immense weight on it, and I staggered into one of her heels.  It had just missed landing on me, and I was moderately stunned from its booming impact against the rubber.  There was someone else on here too, but I had no illusions about seeing them again.  The safest place on here was bound to be a corner, unlike the center like he said, and I had nearly been smashed as well.

 

I looked up the monolithic foot beside me, probably a thousand feet tall on its own.  One thing I knew for sure was that I would not stay on the raft and hope for the best, so I had to get off through her.  Her heel was slippery with water and small rivulets dripped down the side to join a pool at the base of her foot, but each small crevice and contour of her skin was enormous to me, and I could easily slip my hands inside.  Carefully I climbed up her heel, thankful that skin was nowhere near as slick as rock, and gradually made my way toward her ankle.

 

When I passed the huge bump protruding from her ankle the skin became much more slippery.  Fulda was much more diligent than others about applying sunscreen, and had even gotten the tops of her feet.  While I and every other straight man at school appreciated her dedication to maintaining a bronze tan it was making my climb more difficult right now, and I had to slow down even more to keep from sliding off.  Never before would I have thought that climbing a small part of someone’s foot would be such a significant endeavor.

 

At last I reached the top of her foot, mere inches from her ankle, and it was an entirely different environment up here.  Fulda’s long legs stretched into the distance, dominating my mind’s preoccupations.  Her smooth, freshly-shaven skin glistened in the sunlight, and it looked slippery thanks to the thin layer of sunscreen rubbed into it.  The space between her bathing suit pieces was broad and flat, like a portion of a great desert despite glistening in the same way as her legs, and her swimsuit top was like a great mountain ridge in the distance.  On the far side, over a mile away, her head rested against the cushion, turned upward, with her aviator shades concealing her eyes.  For all I knew she had fallen asleep during my ascent, and I would be able to choose where to hide.

 

I set off on the long trek up her shin, keeping myself low to it in case I slipped.  The skin was amazingly smooth and cared for, with additional slickness added by the sunscreen.  With each step I made sure my feet were wedged inside part of her skin’s texture to make sure I would avoid falling on my face.  Her shin bone was a solid anchor throughout my journey, and it kept her skin from sliding too much beneath me while I walked on it.

 

After a while I crested her knee and looked down at the vast expanse of Fulda below.  She was in exactly the same pose as when I surveyed her earlier, with her hands resting by her sides and head propped against the cushion.  There was a slight downward slope for her thigh leading to her swimsuit bottom, and if I slid down it could save me a lot of effort.  The skin was as smooth and shining as what I had just ascended, and it was wide enough that I was at no risk of falling off.

 

I sat down on the slope of her kneecap and let go, sliding briskly down the length of her thigh.  The dark blue of Fulda’s swimsuit bottom rapidly approached, and soon I would be able to hold onto something to get out of this pool.  Suddenly, the sleeping giantess lifted a hand, and I realized that she was merely relaxing.  She swung it toward me, and I was in no position to move out of the way.  Fulda’s hand slapped against her skin and I felt a brief moment of agony while I was swatted like a bug.  Fulda set her hand down by her side, not even bothering to brush the tiny corpse off her before going back to relaxing.


I bobbed with the waves come off from Alyssa while she waded through the water in my direction.  The forces in the water kept me more or less in place, though there was no way I would be able to get out of her way anyway.  My weak paddling barely moved me through the water to begin with while it simply crashed around her like a battleship heading out to sea.  There was nothing I could do while her titanic body bore down on me aside from hope that she decided to suddenly stop.

 

Instead of stopping she dove, crouching so that her head would skim along the water’s surface.  Even with the narrower profile there was no way she would miss me since her monolithic head was on a course straight for me.  With each step along the bottom she inexorably drew closer, with waves emanating out from her advance.  Even they were not enough to save me, and when one splashed up against her face it deposited me on her chin, just beneath her bottom lip.

 

I was plastered on Alyssa’s pale skin, waiting for another wave to come by and tear me away.  Instead I suppose she felt something, and pulled her lip inside her mouth while dropping her incisors onto her chin.  She began pulling the lip back out of her mouth, dragging the skin against her incisors as she did so.  I was caught by the teeth and could only lay there helplessly while the skin slid from beneath me, a small bit of light shining in from below off her reflective skin.

 

The lip could go no further, and with a flip Alyssa tossed me over it, sending me sailing to the tip of her tongue.  I hit it and bounced off, landing in the vast mound of tender tissue of her frenulum.  She swiped her tongue down, digging me out of the pit and throwing me along her bottom row of teeth.  Saliva rushed toward her throat, catching me up along with the small amount of pool water that had gotten in with me.  Her gullet opened when I reached it and the river of liquid drew me down into it, and her throat muscles did the rest.


I was hoping everyone would keep their distance from me, but that was too much to ask.  The surface bulged beneath me and I found myself amid thick carpet of blond, sopping wet hair.  Water rushed off her head and down the strands, catching me up in the current of their waterfalls.  It forced me off her head, and though I tried to grasp at the thick strands of hair while I fell past they were too slick for me to get a firm grip on.

 

The water dropped me onto her broad shoulders, but was dissipated too much by the fall to carry me further.  I laid prone on the tanned skin, a hard bone beneath the surface kind enough to break my fall.  I looked toward the face of the woman I was on, and remarkably I recognized the profile.  For the past year I had sat to Victoria’s right in calculus, and though I did not actually sit on her shoulder I spent enough time looking at her to recognize her in just about any situation.

 

I tried to stand but my ankle was not having it.  It did not feel broken, but definitely sprained, and it would need a lot of rest before it could support my weight.  While I watched large drops of water fall from her earlobe a large shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see her fingers curled toward me.  They came down, clapping against her shoulder, and after a brief explosion of pain all feeling abated.  Victoria brushed off her shoulder then dove back into the water.


With the constantly changing currents on the surface of the water I was pushed and pulled, the obedient servant of each slight ripple and wave breaking the surface.  I tried to decide my own course, but with every small stroke I made against the water it pushed back harder, forcing me along until it was overtaken by a more powerful force.  After a while I stopped resisting at all and went with it, simply glad to have some help not sinking into the depths anymore.

 

The general tendency of the current was to take me toward the floating island bearing Fulda, but I thought nothing of it until it started to loom close.  I had no desire to be near her after what she had done, but it seemed the waves had other ideas.  Gradually I was pushed toward her, with me the obedient servant of the sea’s desires, until I was looking up at her sprawled out on the raft.  If this was what the waves desired, then this was it for me.

 

I bumped into Fulda’s tight butt concealed beneath her dark blue swimsuit, then bounced off back into the water.  Before I could get too far away Fulda lazily stroked her fingers in the water, setting herself afloat.  I was caught up in the raft’s movement, and she created a surprisingly calm pocket of water around her.  No longer was I the victim of errant waves and movements in the water, and as long as I could deal with bumping into her butt every few seconds I was golden.

 

The raft hit a large object and began diverting course, straying so that I quickly slipped out of the peaceful pocket beside the raft.  “Anni, you bitch,” Fulda muttered while she floated away.  In a few seconds more the raft was gone, and I was back on my own.

 

Water splashed over me ferociously, and from behind the raft walked Anni’s gigantic frame.  We were around the middle of the pool and still her thighs stuck out of the water, her tremendous legs almost impossible to fully submerge.  I was unable to do anything while she strode toward me, the sheer enormity of her overwhelming my ability to reason.

 

In only a couple of steps Anni stood astride me, and I was looking up at the great red ceiling of her swimsuit bottom.  Forces pushing on me from every direction kept me perfectly still, an insignificant presence in Anni’s shadow.  She loomed over me for a full minute, with the only thought occupying my brain wondering what she was going to do.

 

Suddenly she dropped, and the great red expanse of fabric over her taint smashed into me.  Anni dragged me beneath the surface and my eyes bulged when I realized that I had not had time to take a breath.  Her knees hit the ground, stopping her downward progress and sending me rocketing away from her pelvis.  Desperately I tried to right myself so that I could quickly swim upward before my lungs were filled with water.

 

Before I could even get right-side up Anni brought her thighs together.  One of them ran into me first, pushing me along with its rapid progress toward the other.  Her thighs collided, smashing me with a short burst of pain when my body was crushed between them.  Anni continued down into the water, wanting to get fully submerged just once.


The four enjoyed a lazy day in the pool, relaxing and talking with each other whenever they felt like they had something to say.  They all thought it was a fairly good time, and Fulda had no regrets about coming outside earlier to seed the water with a group of tiny men.  None of them were sure exactly how many were in there, or which of the girls had gotten the most.  That was fine, though.  They all knew they had gotten at least one, and that was enough for them.  Fulda was already planning one last party for them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!