- Text Size +

Gina hated what her life had become.  A month ago she was on top of the world: treated as a goddess, taller than anyone she had ever met, and if she was not the most popular girl at school she was the most feared.  Now she was an inch tall and forced to live in a terrarium in her own room along with the people she had previously tormented.  Within days they had stopped revering her as divine, and many ignored her existence altogether.  It had been a rough fall from grace, and Gina was not dealing with it well.

 

Regular visits from the girls who used to be her friends did not help.  No matter how much she begged and pleaded none of them gave in and made her big again, not even big enough to lead a normal life.  Instead they laughed and played with her as though Gina were a toy, much as she had done when she was big.  They found the whole situation hilarious, and while she did not fear death at their hands, she was afraid of something much worse; years of torment.

 

The worst, however, was that bitch Akane.  One of her former inmates, she had somehow escaped and overpowered Gina, then used the abilities she had been taught to shrink her former captor and put her in the class enclosure.  Now she lived in Gina’s room, slept in her old bed, and tended to her old flock.  Every day she got up early and greeted the terrarium’s inhabitants by name and kept them supplied with fresh food and water, a stark change of pace from Gina’s morning abuse and semi-daily slice of bread.  For a while she was even taking them out and regrowing them so they could get back to their lives, but Gina’s old friends made it clear that if she kept doing so she would end up back in the tank.  She was so fucking nice, and Gina hated her for it.

 

The door opened, and Gina fearfully looked toward it.  A young woman’s enormous body stooped through the doorway, led by a curtain of wavy auburn hair, with two others in tow.  While the pair in back stayed behind the first one approached the terrarium, and her green eyes easily spotted her tiny former best friend.  Previously best friends, Gina had quickly come to dread spending time with Shelby.  She had taken her advice for how to act as a giantess to heart, and was eager to apply the lessons on her teacher.

 

Shelby stomped toward the terrarium, rattling the glass panes with her footsteps, and nearly doubled over so she could peer inside it.  Her nose came millimeters from brushing against the glass, but she had done this enough by now she knew where to stand.  She grinned at Gina staring up at her, knowing that her enormous face was all the tiny woman could see.  “Hi Gina!” she shouted.  “Did you miss me?”

 

Gina clutched her ears while the words reverberated through the tank.  She looked up to the big, sparkling eyes above her, then to the full lips in front.  “Fuck off, Shelby!” she yelled, still not sure if her words carried through the glass.  If they did no one ever responded to her.  “If you’re not going to make me big again, just leave me alone!” 

 

Shelby stood back up and took a step forward, shaking the glass when her foot set down again on the floor.  “I feel like we hardly hang out anymore!” she boomed, beaming down at her tiny blond target.  “I get why you stopped going to school, even the freshmen would be able to step on you, but your friends miss you and want to spend quality time with you!”  She plunged an arm into the terrarium’s hatch and snaked it toward Gina, easily able to engulf her with her hand.

 

An enormous thumb and forefinger pinched around Gina’s body, covering her from head to toe.  They easily plucked her off the floor, and Gina felt dizzy from the sudden rush of movement and vertigo of the ascent.  In an instant she was out of the tank, and Shelby held her before one of her eyes, giving her a quick glance over.  Not noticing anything wrong she lowered her puny friend into her waiting palm, then opened her fingers to release her.

 

The moment she was free Gina began yelling up at her tormentor, but Shelby could only hear a tiny, incessant squeak.  It was funny to hear her voice like this, even though she had no idea what was being said.  She doubted any of it was nice, though, and decided to go with that.

 

“Aw, Gina, don’t you want to see your friends?” Shelby asked, forcing herself to pout.  She rammed Gina with a finger, knocking her diminutive body over in her palm, then set the finger down on her feet to hold her in place.  “But we’re always so excited to see you!  When we can, anyway.”  Shelby giggled and slid her finger up, pinning the ex-giantess’s legs beneath her fingertip.

 

Gina struggled against the immense weight on top of her, but it was no use.  The mere presence of any part of Shelby was enough to lock her down, and there was no hope of getting out from under it.  She pushed at the enormous digit, hoping to gain traction with the whorls of her finger print, but instead found her hands sliding in the thin layer of natural oil on her skin. 

 

Shelby pressed down several times, causing her captive to grimace from the sudden pressure increases.  When she grew tired of that she pulled her finger away, letting Gina feel a brief sense of release.  It would not last long, however, since she was already curling her fingers in to enclose Gina in a fist.  She was in no hurry and brought them in slowly, knowing there was nowhere for Gina to go.  A final high-pitched squeak, which Shelby liked to imagine was a terrified scream, reached her ears before her fingers sealed her in.

 

Gina looked around in panic while the darkness around her grew.  When it became clear they were not going to stop she let out a shriek, quickly silenced by an immense fingertip pressing onto her face.  There was nowhere for her to go, nor any light inside Shelby’s fist, and the heat rapidly increased.  She let out a small whimper as she began to sweat, and the titaness threatened to crush her with a single squeeze. 

 

With her fist clenched tightly, Shelby was sure that Gina would not be going anywhere.  She was free to do whatever she wanted with her, and the impulse to pump her fist and crush her was very great.  Actually doing so was out of the question, however, since tormenting the girl who used to dish out height as rewards brought her a feeling of immense satisfaction.  Before the urge to squeeze got too great, she decided to pass her off.

 

“It was nice seeing you Gina, but Ashley wants to say hi now!” she said, taking two steps toward the bed against the wall.  A fit, lightly tanned blond laid over the covers, stretching from end to end.  She was propped up on her elbows reading, and only looked up quizzically when Shelby called out her name. 

 

Gina felt Shelby’s movement through the hand grasping her, with the vibrations from her steps bleeding through and shaking her insides.  When the enormous fist extended and turned over she only knew because of the change in gravity: even tumbling along with the tight chamber’s rotation was impossible.  When the fingers flung open and she plummeted out of Shelby’s palm she was taken by surprise and reflexively let out a little yelp.

 

After a brief fall she landed on an enormous buttock, sinking slightly into it before it pushed her back out.  The tight butt pushed back hard, bouncing Gina back into the air.  She tumbled head over heels until she came back down on the steep downward slope toward Ashley’s crack.  She rolled down into the valley between buttocks, Ashley’s yoga pants separating them into two halves with a deep crevasse in the middle where she finally came to a stop.

 

“Oh, hey Gina!” Ashley exclaimed, her rumbling voice causing Gina’s insides to quiver.  The tiny woman was jostled while Ashley turned around, her light blue eyes dancing when she spotted her friend.  “Good to see you down there!  Let me give you a quick hug.”  Gina’s eyes widened when the muscles on either side of her tensed and closed in, sandwiching her between them.  They squeezed while Ashley clenched her butt, trapping Gina between them.  She struggled against the gigantic ass all around her but was unable to stop it, and she only succeeded in digging her hands into the soft flesh.

 

The buttocks unclenched after an unbearably long time, and Gina sank to her knees on the springy elastic material.  Ashley, however, was not done messing with her, and began flexing her buttocks in turn.  One would tense, bouncing Gina off it and onto the other, which would then push her back to the other one.  She had fun watching her get helplessly tossed between her butt cheeks, unable to do anything about the non-stop assault.

 

Ashley could watch her get tossed around by her butt all day, but the muscles began to get tired after a few minutes.  She stopped and gave Gina a few moments to recover before sitting up, drawing her legs beneath her so that she was sitting on her heels.  When she was sure that her tiny visitor was clear she rolled over, plopping down on the bed and bouncing with the mattress until she finally settled.

 

Gina was taken off-guard when Ashley started pushing her butt out, and the tensing spandex drove her out of the chasm between buttocks as it was pulled tight.  She tried to hold on to it so that she would not fall, but as the material became tighter her grip became more tenuous.  Unable to cling any longer she let go of Ashley’s rear, landing on the upturned heels below.  The drop did not stop when she landed, and Gina tumbled down the steep incline of Ashley’s socked feet until she spilled over the toes and onto her old, light blue bedsheets.

 

The enormous feet were gone soon enough, swinging over the bed, but the threat was far from gone.  Gina looked up to see Ashley’s tremendous ass barreling toward her, and she closed her eyes as it drew closer.  It crashed into the bed, launching her into the air to slam into the soft butt again.  She bounced back off it, landing on the mattress to be jostled while her gigantic former friend came to a rest.  Ashley’s immense weight created a deep indentation in the mattress, however, and Gina was rolled down its side until she came to a stop against the magnificent butt.

 

Looking up the towering body beside her was a shock Gina did not think she would ever get used to.  Ashley’s torso alone was immense, and while she was beneath the curve of her butt she could not even see all the way up to her shoulders.  She felt abjectly pathetic, a feeling made even more intense by Ashley’s apparent indifference toward her presence.  While Gina was trying and failing to climb away from the devastating derriere Ashley continued reading her book, paying no attention to the tiny woman.

 

Ashley shifted on the bed, raising her butt just enough for Gina to slide under it.  Without thinking she set it back down, smushing Gina beneath the titanic butt cheek.  The enormous weight of Ashley’s ass set down on her, trapping Gina.  She tried to push it off her though she knew her puny arms could do nothing, and she could not even wiggle under such an immense weight.  Breathing was possible albeit difficult, since her chest could only expand a very small amount and most of her airway was blocked.

 

A minute after adjusting Ashley felt a small disturbance beneath her, and began grinding her butt into the mattress to deal with it.  The increased pressure from the ass made Gina cry out in pain, and she felt her very being creak under the weight.  She gritted her teeth, having nothing left to scream, and braced for the intense assault from Ashley’s rear.  It drove her down, grinding back and forth repeatedly, and she felt as though she was about to burst.  Of all the ways she had expected to go, flattened beneath Ashley’s butt was far down the list.

 

Frustrated at the stubborn foreign object under her buttock that refused to go flat, Ashley lifted herself from the mattress.  She flopped back down, slamming her ass hard into the mattress just beside Gina.  The tiny woman was catapulted up and away, sailing on a trajectory toward her old desk.  Gravity took hold again and she began descending, her arc taking her toward her chair now.  Someone was sitting at it, and she crashed into a pale calf before landing back on her soft, plush carpet.

 

Gina laid on the ground, groaning beside a gigantic foot wrapped in tight, clean cotton.  The enormous body above shifted, and she found herself under scrutiny from a pair of dark eyes high above, peeking out from beneath black bangs.  She definitely did not want to deal with Julie right now.  Unbelievably she found herself craving her cage, anything to get away from these people so she could curl up alone.

 

“Gina, what a surprise!” Julie said, smiling.  “Usually I have to come drag you out of your place if I want to see you anymore!”  They all thought they were so funny, and their lame jokes were second worst thing she had to endure at their hands.  “I really can’t talk out right now though, I’ve got an essay to write for tomorrow.  We can just hang out though, if you want.”

 

Julie’s foot lifted off the ground and passed over Gina, casting her in the shadow of its sole momentarily.  She tilted it sharply, setting her toe on the carpet next to Gina hard enough that it dug into the fibers.  With a quick flick she threw the tiny woman closer to the chair, and Gina gasped when she found herself entirely within Julie’s shadow.

 

Before she could get settled Julie brought her foot back, laying the sole on top of Gina’s puny body.  It happened so fast that there was no way she could have moved, and immediately found herself trapped beneath the great white behemoth.  It was a far from comfortable spot, and though the sock acted as a capable filter she still got a nose full of foot stench.  Breathing was already difficult with the weight of a massive foot on her, but with the added smell she was not even sure she wanted to breathe anymore.

 

The foot lifted off, allowing Gina some freedom, but she was far from being out of the woods.  Julie rapidly raised and lowered her heel, blowing a warm breeze tainted with the scent of her foot down on her.  She had forgotten that Julie was a fidgeter.  Each time the foot came toward her could be the time it lad down on her again, and if she were standing it would compress her spine and break her back.  For now the only thing she could do was stay on the ground and watch the mammoth foot bounce up and down and hope that the next time it landed on her was not too hard.

 

Mercifully it did not crash down onto her again, though she was constantly in fear that it would.  Julie moved her foot out from above Gina, allowing her an obstructed look up the giantess above.  Before she could have anything beyond an emotional reaction, however, she was struck from the side as Julie’s big toe rammed into her.  Gina was shoved to the side and rolled over several times until there was no longer anything forcing her that way.  Julie quickly picked her foot up and crossed it over Julie’s body, setting her toe down next to her.  She pushed her back the other direction, effortlessly turning her over while she drove the puny body with the slightest effort from her foot.

 

Gina did not know how long Julie battered her with her big toe, but it was too long.  When it was over Julie planted the foot beside her and stood, grabbing her things off the desk.  From the floor, Gina found her terrifying.  With her great height and the power implicit in it, Julie would be able to snuff her out without a thought.  Luckily she stepped over her, leaving her alone for a few precious moments.

 

“Bye Gina!” Shelby called out.  “Sorry we have to leave, but it’s getting late!”

 

“We’ll talk next time, I promise!” Julie threatened on her way out the door. 

 

“I’ll be thinking of you!” Ashley said, and that was the worst of all.  The only reason any of them thought about Gina anymore was to come up with new things to do to her without outright killing her.

 

When the door was closed the floor continued shaking, and Gina managed to raise her head enough to see a pair of huge, brown loafers coming her way, with long black socks rising like spires out of them.  They stopped a safe distance away and their owner knelt, her knees coming just shy of blocking Gina’s view.  She looked up and saw Akane’s smooth face under a waterfall of black hair, her eyes creased with concern.  Great, it was time for the nice act.  “Are you okay?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Gina replied.  “Just put me back in the terrarium.”

 

“Okay, if you’re sure,” Akane responded, and reached a hand down to pluck Gina off the ground.  Her fingers carefully settled around Gina’s chest, and she gently lifted her, making sure not to move her too quickly.  Slowly she stood, making sure not to give her tiny charge vertigo during the ascent, and turned to face the large glass container.  She held Gina at chest level, her own experiences telling her that was the least threatening way to do it, and began carrying Gina toward her home.

 

“Why don’t you stop them?” Gina asked, cradled between Akane’s fingers.

 

“Because I can’t,” Akane answered.  “If I do they’ll shrink me too, and then nobody will protect the small people from their terror.”

 

“Then why don’t you regrow me?”

 

“Because I shouldn’t.”  Akane was uncharacteristically harsh, but she meant it.  “You don’t feel sorry for anything you did, you’re just upset it’s happening to you now.  If you were big again no one on Earth would be safe, because you don’t feel bad about how you treated people.”  She eased Gina through the hatch and set her on the ground, then looked at her pleadingly.  “Please, Gina, think about what I’ve said.  You were a monster, but you don’t have to be.”  With that Akane turned around, hoping that Gina would consider her words instead of plotting revenge.

 

Gina watched the hugest bitch she had ever met walk away.  Who did she think she was, telling her she should be sorry?  She had a great time crushing tiny people, and she had to admit Akane was right: she would do it again in an instant.  Each day, though, she got a little less mad at the gigantic custodian despite her cloying morality.  Even though she had been the one to shrink her, Gina would not get revenge on her immediately.  Shelby would be the first to get splattered under her foot, and the other two would follow soon after.  Maybe she would even let Akane live; she would be very happy to tape her to the underside of a high heel.

 

With thoughts of vengeance to keep her warm Gina walked back to the spot she had claimed on the far side of the tank.  Nobody got in her way and crowds scattered when they saw her approaching, just as she liked it.  With no one bothering her she would be free to nurse her wounds alone and dream of the feeling of squeezing a body to mush with her bare hand again.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!