[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Mary was always warned to never go deep into the forest, that evil creatures lurked behind every tree waiting to snatch her up, and for 15 years she had no reason to question this logic. That was until she found a small friend from that very forest.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Footwear, Giant, Growing Woman, Insertion, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 15308 Read: 43080
Published: August 16 2018 Updated: August 30 2018

1. Friends from the forest by WootJimbob [Reviews - 0] (3054 words)

This story was originally going to be a single chapter but I couldn't stop adding to it. First chapter is the usual slow stuff but its speeds up in Chapter 2. This story will contain scat and gore among other horrible things, so enjoy.

2. Going Home by WootJimbob [Reviews - 0] (3552 words)

This is where everything kicks off. If you don't like Extreme Gore and Blood I would suggest leaving now because this is the beggining of the decent into evil and madness.

3. Not all fairies are nice by WootJimbob [Reviews - 0] (2764 words)

Again, this chapter has extreme blood and gore, along with scat. Mary now has her way with the remaining fairies

4. Big Marys playtime by WootJimbob [Reviews - 0] (2930 words)

Now its time for Mary to get revenge on the Humans. As before contains gore, scat and piss.

5. Mary gets BIG by WootJimbob [Reviews - 0] (3008 words)

The final chapter. Its time for her to finish this. No gore this time around, just some crush, scat and piss. Enjoy.