- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Too much feet!



“What were you doing lying in the middle of the road? You could have been killed! I stepped right on you, never even saw you down there. Lucky for you, my feet needed a break from these stuffy boots after walking all day. I felt something strange under my bare sole. Imagine my surprise when I turned my foot over, and there was a little man stuck to my arch. I thought I’d harmed you. I’ve never stepped on anyone before!"

“You saved my life. Getting trampled by a wandering angel might be the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“Ha! You flatter me, little one. I am relieved that you are uninjured.”

"You must have soft feet. I only feel a little soreness, nothing feels broken."

Marcus stood and rotated each of his arms in large exaggerated circular motions, then proceeded to jump up and down a few times.

"See? I'm in perfect shape. If you were trying to crush me, you failed miserably!"

A well manicured index finger pushed him down onto his butt, then onto his back, pinning him by his chest.

"Settle down little one. You should take it easy after everything you've been through. If I didn't have high arches, I'd be wiping what was left of you off my sole, and probably crying my eyes out."

"I will do as you say. I'm not used to being rescued. This is a new experience for me. Your kindness will be repaid, as soon as I figure out a way to thank you."

"You could start by telling me your name. My name is Elise."

Marcus was flabbergasted by the gentle, beautiful woman before him. She was a living contradiction of everything he knew about giants. It couldn't possibly be true that she had never stepped on a human before. Such a thing was unheard of. They simply weren't known for pacifism. And yet, here was Elise, a credit to her race. For the first time in his life, Marcus found himself admiring a giant. He studied the deep blue color of her eyes, the shape of her nose, and the way her long blond hair fell about her face. The sunlight glinting off her moist, soft-looking lips drew his gaze.

"Don't be rude, little one. I told you my name. It's your turn."

"Sorry, of course, name's Marcus."

"A fine name! Nice to meet you, Marcus."

Was he really having a conversation with a giant that didn't involve begging for his life? The gravity of his current situation left his mind reeling. Stranger still, he hadn't once thought of trying to escape.

"Did you get enough to eat? I have more meat and bread, or maybe you're still thirsty?"

"Please, no more! I'm stuffed. I owe you so much. Please tell me how I can properly thank you."

"Nonsense, enough of this talk about repaying me, I won't hear of it Marcus. I made a new friend today! Selfish demands would only spoil our new found friendship."

Marcus was greeted with a sweet smile. Her soft pink lips drew his gaze again, revealing large white teeth beyond. The lips seemed to grow and expand to even more immense proportions as his eyes lingered on them. No, they weren't growing, she was moving her mouth closer to him! This was the end he knew was coming. He had expected it all along in one form or another. His fate was to be gobbled up by Elise the giant. Those shiny white teeth would gnash him to bits, or perhaps she would swallow him whole. Surely he could slide down her gullet in a single powerful gulp.

Her lips were so close. The world had disappeared, replaced by her giant mouth. The breeze blew past him, but it wasn't the wind, it was her breath. He could fight. The small dagger affixed to his waist could certainly tear the delicate flesh of her lip. He need but reach for the trusty blade. Thoughts of Elise clutching her bleeding lip made his heart feel heavy. Could he really hurt her? Would he repay his rescuer with an act of violent bloodshed.

"Please don't eat me!"

"Shhh. Don't resist me."

Her words were but a whisper, a gentle soothing breeze. Marcus resigned himself to being her tasty treat. His life was hers to take. Without her, he would have died anyway. He braced himself for the inevitable. Her lips would overpower him, then he would be consumed. A quick death was the best he could hope for. They finally made contact with him. His eyes had been right. They were very soft. The weight of her mighty lips pressed him forcefully against her palm, smothering him. The gnashing teeth never came for him. Her mouth didn't suck him into her waiting gullet. The moist embrace continued until he thought he would suffocate. Her mouth pulled away from him, leaving him dumbfounded.

"There, our new friendship is officially sealed with a kiss."

The peculiar actions of this seemingly harmless giant left his mind reeling. She'd really just kissed him. That actually happened. And at least one part of his body had definitely enjoyed it. He had... He had almost stabbed her with his dagger, because she wanted to kiss him. No, he didn't do it. But he had thought of doing it. Had he reached for his dagger? He couldn't remember. It was possible. His first instinct was to distrust her, to repay her kindness with treachery, even though she hadn't threatened him in any way.

"Marcus, for future reference, I don't eat people. That's disgusting. Now I think maybe you do owe me something, an apology."

"I-I'm sorry."

"No, no, no! You aren't getting off that easily. You have to say it like you mean it."

"I'm an idiot. I've shamed myself. I don't deserve your forgiveness."

"Hmm, I still think you can do better. You should think about it for a few moments this time. I'll wait."

Marcus couldn't believe it. Elise had him groveling in the palm of her hand. A random giant he'd just met had conquered him completely. What's more, he really did want to earn her forgiveness. But what did she want to hear? That was the answer, words weren't enough.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, "I apologize for not trusting you. My small words feel insignificant. Therefore, I will tell you of a rumor I once heard. It was long ago. I confess, the name of the person who told me such a thing escapes me. He told me that there's nothing a giant loves more than a good foot rub. Even the Queen of the giants herself would never refuse a foot rub, his words."

Marcus noticed Elise's eyes light up at the words 'foot' and 'rub'. Her pouty face, that he strongly suspected she had been faking, was replaced with a wide grin.

"Although I am clearly unworthy, if you would allow me the great honor, I would very much like to rub your tired feet."

"You better not be messing with me little man!"

Chapter End Notes:
I've added a few more tags to the story. It may seem like a lot, but many of them are fairly standard for an average length giantess story. The important thing to remember is the focus on feet. You won't be a happy camper if you're waiting for this story to drop the foot stuff and move on to something else.