- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is the first of my Quick Fix collection. Basically the Quick Fixes are a bunch of super short stories that may as well be scenes.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first of my Quick Fix collection. Basically the Quick Fixes are a bunch of super short stories that may as well be scenes.
RamsusXIII's Quick Fixes

The French, The Foot, and The Flipflop






That foot came down on my body once more, knocking the wind out of me as my body arched to cough; but as my lips parted, her toes came down, the second one in particular, grinding itself into my face, pushing my head down deeper into that wet, warm, sweaty, dirty imprint of her toe in the sandal. It rubbed harshly and pushed into my face, forcing me to make that smell my world, that sweat to be the taste forever on my tongue. Those toes slid up and wrapped around my head, gripping my skull in the undertoe and scrunching, pushing my face deep into the flesh of her foot. I couldn't breathe, my nose was pressed back, my mouth filled with her flesh and sweat. I began to choke, but she didn't care, she just squeezed and squeezed, it seemed like forever before she finally released me and I felt right back down onto that, worn, dirty, damp sandal. I panted heavily and groaned in annoyance. I was hard again, that was the 5th time already. I was sore and battered, but she would keep this up until she got tired or until she finished her homework. She probably wasn't even doing it, just pretending to, just so she could keep up this torture.

"Mmm..." She cooed and splayed her toes so she could look down at me between them. She often did this, kept her foot hovered over me so I'm forced to stare at them. There wasn't anything I could do, she claimed me as her foot pet to do as she wished with me. "Hard again? You really get a kick out of this don't you?" There she went again, teasing me with that sultry French accent of hers. It was the truth, this foot perversion I couldn't shake myself of, even through this humiliation, I was turned on. It sickened me how easily my body could betray my mind like this, even feet such as hers that weren't perfect. They were long, along with her toes, flipper feet with smooth, but hard soles that seemed to have sweating issues. They were always damp, at least when I was under them, they smelled of heat, perspiration and a hint of cheese. They tasted bitter, but I had long gotten used to them. She probably kept them this way on purpose, just to bully me. I heard the loud popping over head as she scrunched her toes to crack them. Usually a signal. Clean a shoe, clean her foot, worship her foot, wondered what it could be this time.

She splayed her toes and slowly lowered them. Like the well trained puppy I was, I immediately had my tongue out and was prepared to lick them, but her big toe came down on my chest. She held back her weight so I didn't feel that much pressure; slowly she slid her toe backwards, down my torso, across my throbbing member, my legs and to my feet. It slid forward and pushed my penis down, pinning it between her massive toe and my stomach. I hated this one. "Don't cum until I tell you to." She whispered, she teased and smirked down at me. She knows damn well she'll never tell me when and I'm subjected to this torture. She slowly rubbed her toe against my member, taking delight in the moans coming from my tiny body.

That massive toe pushed and rubbed at me, drowning me in an amazing sea of pleasures from a simple action. It was ultimately humiliating, to be so tiny and helpless beneath a toe, forced to give into this woman, unable to do anything about it but take it. To know that you're about as worthy as an action figure, no control over your fate, decisions or actions, to be forced to dangle on the strings of the controlling puppet master, or in this case, puppet mistress. And yet, I loved every bit of it. This sensation of being a plaything, a doll, a toy, to be underfoot like a bug; my life in the hands of another. This wrecked my body with pleasure, and brought me to an eventual, and incredible, climax. The results of my excitement shooting out onto this bitch's toe. She paused the moment she felt that sticky warmth and lifted her foot to look at the underside of it. Ah one of those rare moments where I'm allowed to gaze upon my controller from the insole of her flipflop. Skinny shape, no curves to speak of, unmentionable breasts, and her nose was kind of big, but no one said your goddess, the one that pulled your strings; had to be a perfect image.

"Aww, you didn't have much to offer, nor did you last very long." She taunted, wiping my mess from her foot. That was another thing, what seemed like forever to me, was only a few minutes to her. "Well you disobeyed me and you know what that means?"

I just stared up at her. There was no point to argue, I'd never win and it'd just makes things worse. "Yes."

She promptly dropped her heel onto torso, smirking from the resulting wheeze and cough that came from me. She leaned her foot down over me and dragged her sole back across my tiny form. "Yes what?"

I closed my eyes and sighed, "Yes my goddess." She really knew how to rub it in. I opened my eyes and saw her raised foot and tried to brace myself for impact. She dropped her foot, slamming it down flat onto me in a punishing stomp. I cried out in pain as the crushing weight smashed into me furiously, pressing me down into the sole of that stinkin' flip flop. My body arched into the sole of her foot, pushing myself further into it almost intentionally. She forced more weight down onto me, pressing me further and further down. My head was pounding, it was hard to breathe, more so with her foot smothering me. I could hear her laughs over head as she slipped the slipper on, grinding her sole on me. And soon I'd pass out.

This was routine for me. This mistreatment, this life of servitude. At times I'd wish for the death, but it'd never come; no, my goddess kept a tight grip on me, she'd never let the reaper have me. And despite it all...I enjoyed it.

End.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy it, there will be plenty more to come.