- Text Size +
This is a decently long chapter with some interactions with Marliegh and Jackie as well as Carissa. Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------

As Jackie thought about what Carissa said to her earlier, she began to feel slightly guilty of what she did. The giant girl didn’t mean to embarrass her nor did she expect her reaction. Over the course of texting Marleigh back and forth more, Jackie had thoughts of ringing Carissa from her end as a means to apologize. She even went as far as about to press the button yet something inside her stopped her. Jackie felt awful for making Carissa feel bad. Even though it was true that she had a thing for giant girls feet, she didn’t want Carissa knowing but she figured it was going to be inevitable. She was fascinated by giant feet or more specifically Marleigh’s feet. She desperately wanted to apologize for overreacting because she knew talking with her made Carissa happy. But like Carissa, she believed that calling first would be annoying to the other party. An endless loop of the two wanting to text the other but too scared to actually follow through.

Soon enough however, Jackie noticed the slight movement of Carissa walking cease. She’d noticed it earlier but was still contemplating on what to do next. But she didn’t get a call from her ‘overlord’ then so she just continued to wait until she got a call from Carissa or at least her phone. Jackie nervously answered it, fully expecting to see Carissa apologizing to her profusely. But she saw a friendly face. Marleigh’s. Jackie’s mood instantly changed as she smiled, fixed her hair and cleaned up as the two began to lock eyes with one another.

“Hey Marleigh. Long time no see. Heh heh.” Jackie blushed as she tried her best to make herself look presentable for her lover.

“Jackie! Did you and Carissa have fun?” Marleigh spoke in a sweet tone, almost as if she was trying to seduce the tiny girl.

“Ummm, I guess. We did talk for a bit. Until…” Jackie twiddled her thumbs, trying to find an excuse for Marleigh.

“Until what?” Marleigh asked politely. She studied every facet of Jackie’s body language. She raised an eyebrow. “Here, if it makes it any better, why don’t you come on out of Carissa’s shoe so we can walk and talk in the store.” It didn’t take much convincing on Marleigh’s part to get Jackie out of the shoe. Jackie soon hung up, unbuckled herself out of the seat, eager to see Marleigh once again. She basically pushed the door wide open, excited as she saw Marleigh’s hand waiting for her. As soon as Jackie bursted out of the door, Marleigh gently grabbed hold of her and began walking to the twenty four hour store close by.

“Hey Marleigh.” Jackie was red with embarrassment as she tried her best to focus on Marleigh’s stunning face. “So what’s up?”

“You know what’s up Jackie. I know you were embarrassed by what Carissa said to you.” Marleigh watched Jackie’s face get redder and redder as she soon hid her face out of sheer embarrassment. “Jackie I’m not mad. I know you like feet, mine especially but you don’t have to hide it. Don’t have to be embarrassed by what you like.” Marleigh soon walked into the store, letting the cold air hit both of them.

“It wasn’t that I was embarrassed that she figured out my interest in feet…” Jackie trailed on as she looked down, avoiding eye contact. “I didn’t care that she noticed that I had an interest in feet. I got embarrassed when she noticed I had thing for her feet. The same pair of feet that destroyed my school. I was ashamed. Look, I’ll say I overreacted to her and I’ll try to keep my focus on you while we’re here. I won’t be a problem again.”

Marleigh raised her hand slightly to eye level. “Jackie, do me a favor tonight.” Jackie raised her head up. “Just be you. If you get scared around Carissa or maybe even me, tell us. We’ll do our best to make you feel better. Alright? Just try to have fun. After all, it’s all three of us hanging out. Doing a little shopping. Maybe shoe shopping if you’re on good behavior.” Marleigh’s deal began to sound sweeter and sweeter. She felt better than when she came out of the shoe that’s for sure.

Then Carissa caught up with the pair. It was obvious that things weren’t the best between the tiny girl and her colossal ‘friend’. Both of them avoided eye contact as they both looked at Marleigh for her to lead the way. She sighed. “Ok so I guess the dresses first!” Marleigh started walking towards the center of the store, with her tiny lover in hand and her best friend close beside. “You know, I’m proud of you two. You stopped your fighting and are starting to get along.” She said as she grabbed a dress that was nearby on a rack with her free hand.

“Yeah, we did.” Jackie’s heart was racing as she looked over at Carissa. She was still uneasy with her around but things were getting better between them. Jackie tried not to be too timid to Carissa as they looked at each other, trying not to be too awkward around the other.

“Jackie, what do think of the dress?” Carissa spoke first as Marleigh held a black dress with some silver and white highlights around the seam of it. It was more of a party style dress with a few floral patterns near the bottom.

“It looks nice. Maybe we can look for one like that in my size.” Jackie noticed that Marleigh smiled at her joke but noticed a slight laugh coming from outside the group. It peaked all their interests so they looked up to see a taller woman in black knee high boots, green skin tight pants, and a gray cardigan to cover her red shirt. Her name tag on the top read ‘Amy’ while the bottom part had the word manager written on it.

“I’m sorry ladies, but due to company policy, your micro friend is going to need to be put in a...how do you put it? A container? So if you would like, I can take her off your hands.” Amy tried to reach for Jackie to put her in the ‘safe’ container up front where’s she’d basically be kept as a pet until Marleigh and Carissa were done shopping. Fortunately, a hand grabbed hold of Amy’s. Jackie looked over, expecting to see Marleigh’s other hand grabbing hold of the terrifying woman’s hand. But it wasn’t. Upon further inspection upwards, it was actually Carissa’s hand that blocked the massive manager from taking hold of Jackie.

“Don’t you dare touch her. I have an idea better than separating her from us.” Carissa argued, sort of stunning Jackie as even after getting mad at her last night and less than an hour ago, Carissa was still trying to protect her. “Look, we have Bus shoes on. She can stay in there while the both of us shop. She’ll be safe and you won’t have to worry about a lawsuit. Alright?”

“Fine. She can stay with you two. But I’m watching you three.” Amy soon walked away as she pulled her hand away from Carissa’s grip. The trio watched the woman leave the area as they all caught their breath.

“Marleigh,do you want to walk with her or do you want me to?” Carissa asked as she made sure Jackie was fine. She noticed she was looking dead at her. Carissa deep down wanted to just grab Jackie and hug her but knew it’d not only be difficult, it might make her extremely uncomfortable.

“I can take her. If she wants to of course.” Both girls looked down at Jackie who at this point had remained quiet, likely due to her being traumatized by almost being taken by a stranger. Little did either girl know was that Jackie was lost in thoughts about her people. Even though the numbers of micros across the planet outnumbered the human population twenty to one and they could quite easily take control over the planet, some humans like the manager especially believed them to be mere annoyances. Things that humans should eradicate like mosquitoes. Jackie soon thought back to when she once saw an ad from an African ‘charity’ claiming that micros were responsible for the most recent famine going on in their region. She soon began to realize how very fortunate to live where she did. If she lived in say China where it was common practice to have women add micros to noodle dishes before they were trying to have a child, she would be long since digested in a pregnant woman’s stomach, along with others who were caught by the Asian Micro Market. Or in Uganda where micros were hunted once a year to be stepped on and crushed by the dying and ill to quote ‘save them’. In North America and Europe, everyone knew these practices were nothing more than pseudoscience mixed with hatred of the tiny beings that were just like them but smaller. But there were still some that believed micros to be pests.

“Jackie? Are you alright?”

She immediately snapped out of her thought and looked at both them, confused. “I’m sorry, I zoned out. What was the question?”

“Do you want to be in my shoes or Carissa’s? It’s up to you.”

“Oh umm can I go in your shoes Marleigh?” Jackie looked over at Carissa, it was clear to the both of them that Jackie would end up picking Marleigh over Carissa so she didn’t really show much heartbreak over it. Marleigh nodded as she bent over and dropped the tiny girl gently on the ground.

“Call me when you’re ready, alright?” Marleigh called down as she opened the door for Jackie to step inside. She knew which seat she wanted almost instantly. The seats directly underneath Marleigh’s toes. As soon as she was buckled in, she looked on the monitor to see Marleigh was calling. Fixing her hair, she smiled as she saw her face.

“Enjoying the view down there?” Marleigh giggled as she knew which seat Jackie chose. “You got the best view down there don’t you? Right under the toes.” Jackie blushed as she looked at her humongous lovers toes wiggle and stretch in the confines of not only the shoe but her socks as well. “Don’t worry, I’ll try to look for stuff for you. But if that lady is anything to go off, they might not have any micro clothes. But if they do, what’s your size?”

“I’m a micro-small in pretty much everything. But you two should look for you guys first. It’s not like I can try anything on.” Jackie laughed as she looked around on the screen. She saw Carissa waving at her in the corner as Marleigh’s beautiful face was taking up a majority of the screen. Jackie kindly waved back as she tried her best to reciprocate the gesture.

“Well we can look for you as well. It’ll just be a little hard to find clothes for you.” Marleigh said as she grabbed a pair high heels above the dresses. “Ooh, Jackie look at these! Aren’t they so cute?” She held them up and showed them off to the camera as well as Carissa. They were pink high heels that the front of the shoe was enclosed while the back was wide open.

“They look nice yeah.” Jackie said as she started to blush. “Just wish it could show off your toes more.” She whispered underneath her breath, trying not to be noticed by Carissa.

“Hey Marleigh, check these out.” Carissa said as she brought up a pair of open toed sandals. “And they’re in my size! Oh should I get them? Jackie what do you think?” Marleigh put the heels she held on the floor as she turned the phone around so Jackie could see.

The sandals Carissa was holding were a pair of white Birkenstocks, the brown leather sole was clearly new as it showed almost zero signs of anyone wearing them. “I like them. How much are they?”

Carissa flipped the shoes over to see the price. She didn’t need to say the price out loud as her shock expression spoke louder than words ever could. “I like them but not they’re not worth that.” Carissa joked as she headed off to a new area of the store with Marleigh following behind.

The camera flipped once more as Marleigh’s face returned. “How you feeling Jackie?” Marleigh asked as she began to walk as carefully as she possibly could. She knew even if she started running around at her full speed that Jackie would barely notice that the giant human above her was running. To the micros inside the shoe, it would seem as though the human was walking.

“Good, just wish I could be with you two. Sucks that I can’t actually be there for you and Carissa. I’d love to watch you try on dresses, shirts and whatever you’d want.” Jackie watched Marleigh meet up with Carissa who was in the denim part of the store. She was looking at a pair of jeans that had a few embroidered bright flowers on the thighs going all the way down to the ankle. It was a nice pair of pants, something Jackie might wear to work or on a special day.

“I think I’m gonna get these. Might have to try them on though.” Carissa said as she held the jeans up to her legs as a means to show Marleigh what she thought of them. “Well, what do you think? Think they’re good?”

“Yeah they look nice. Will definitely show off that booty of yours.” Marleigh joked after she once more switched the camera of Jackie’s point of view to show Carissa. Although Carissa could only hear Jackie, she did still feel a little awkward looking at Carissa’s body like this. Even if it was Marleigh, she’d still feel a tad bit uncomfortable looking at her like that. For now, she was just comfortable looking at the socked up toes that would occasionally wiggle around for Jackie’s amusement. After a few seconds, Jackie began to realize that they were both waiting on a response from her.

“Oh umm, yeah I think they look nice too!” She said, trying to not sound too condescending or embarrassed. She was at least trying to be Carissa’s friend at this point and it didn’t seem too forced at this point either.

After about an hour of Carissa and Marleigh shopping around, seeing an article of clothing they liked, asking what the other one thought as well as bringing in Jackie who after a bit, went to sleep while Marleigh was talking to Carissa. She’d had a long day at work so Marleigh shut off the video call, turning off the lights so the tiny Jackie could have a better nap. After more walking around, the two girls headed to the fitting rooms. Each got a decent sized room to try on with a mirror, a small bench as well as a hook to hang the desired clothes on. Marleigh sat down as she looked down at her black shoes as she desperately wanted to take off her shoes due to the pain of walking around in them but at the risk of waking up Jackie, she accepted the pain.

She took off her shirt and tossed it on the door to let it sort of hang on the top of the door. She had a maroon red bralette on that concealed her moderately sized breasts. Her stomach was a tad white with some freckles here and there scattered across. Standing in the mirror, wearing only her bra, jeans and her shoes which still had the tiny Jackie. She smiled as she felt her phone begin to ring in the tone that was programmed for the ‘emergency call’. Marleigh grabbed it and answered the call to see a black screen with only scared whimpering coming from the other end.

“Marleigh?” Jackie asked timidly. She’d just woken up in pitch black darkness. Frightened and beyond terrified that she’d actually slept through the whole hang out. She actually thought that since the lights were out, Marleigh had taken her home while she was still in the shoe. “Marleigh are you there? If you are, please turn on the lights. I’m scared.” And like magic, the lights turned on, reliving Jackie as she saw the screen go from black to seeing Marleigh’s face. “Oh thank Os. I thought you left me alone.”

“Jackie, I’d never do that. I saw you fell asleep so I turned off the lights to let you sleep. Hey so since you’re up, you wanna walk around a bit? Outside?” Marleigh watched Jackie’s face light up with excitement as she watched the micro girl practically jump out of her seat. “Since we're alone in this fitting room, why not? Here, just unbuckle yourself and I’ll open the door. We can have some fun while I’m trying on some clothes.” Marleigh winked as she turned off the camera on her phone. She waited until she heard the knocking on the door before she opened it, letting Jackie out to explore the giant world she’d become accustomed to by now.

Marleigh watched the tiny girl run out of her shoe with such glee and pure happiness. She looked down as she soon waved down to Jackie. “I think now would be a good time to take off my shoes, don’t you think little one? After all, my feet are sooo sore.” Marleigh whispered down to the tiny girl, noticing her jump with absolute glee. She gladly obliged as she sat down on the bench to begin unlacing her shoes as she saw Jackie begin to walk to the front of her shoes. Marleigh smiled as she felt the tight, constricted shoes begin to release their grip from her feet. She moaned as she gently pulled her feet away from the shoes. She began wiggled her toes high in the air or at least high for the tiny girl down on the ground.

As Jackie looked up at the size of Marleigh’s soles as she wiggles and stretched her feet around. The pungent air had already reached her small nose but the scent was manageable. She imagined the scent being disgusting and vomit inducing but once Jackie got over the sweaty smell, all she could inhale was the sweet smell that Marleigh’s feet gave off.

She soon watched Marleigh kick the shoes away gently, only leaving the massive socked feet for Jackie to view. The micro girl watched as Marleigh soon peeled off the white socks that had trapped her feet for hours throughout the whole day. With the socks tossed aside, this left Jackie to admire the massive, sweaty feet she’d admired in all their glory. Marleigh scrunched her toes as she moved her feet closer to Jackie. She’d noticed that Marleigh had painted her nails a bright red as she scrunched and stretched her toes. Jackie soon began to feel woozy the longer she looked at Marleigh’s feet. She felt a sudden urge to ‘release’ herself but kept it in check. At least for now.

“You liking the show?” Marleigh giggled as she just barely saw Jackie nod from in between her toes. “Well, I’m going to have to try on clothes and personally, I’m scared that I might step on you.” Marleigh bent over and plucked Jackie off from the ground as she set her down on the bench. “Sorry little one. Later, when we get home, I’ll let you play with them before we go to sleep.” The last sentence caught Jackie off guard as she looked at Marleigh as she stood up to try on a gray shirt.

“Wait, we’re...we’re spending the night together? You, me and Carissa?” Jackie asked as she looked at Marleigh’s beautiful body. “What if I can’t? I mean I’d love to but I might have to go in tomorrow. I’d do anything you ask me to Marleigh but..” Marleigh bent over to see Jackie pacing back and forth.

“Jackie, we don’t have to spend the night together. It was just a last minute thing Carissa and I were thinking about while you were passed out. I figured you’d want to stay the night with us. If you have work tomorrow, that’s fine, we can reschedule it for another time.” Jackie could tell that Marleigh was compassionate about this and she genuinely felt for her. She didn’t want to come off as too demanding to her.

“I can call in, if it means spending more time with you...and Carissa.” Marleigh looked down as she raised an eyebrow.

“You’re still on the fence with her?” Marleigh asked as she turned her back to Jackie, looking at herself in the mirror.

“I mean, she did save me from the manager earlier and I didn’t get the chance to thank her but yeah I’m still on the fence with her but we’re a lot better than yesterday.” Jackie blushed as she looked at Marleigh, she watched her move around as she looked at the mirror. “And I still haven’t said anything to her about what happened earlier.”

“But you don’t hate her anymore do you?” Marleigh throw off the shirt once more as she tried on another shirt. “I’d understand if you still did. You can tell me, I won’t be mad.” Marleigh said as she put on a new shirt, a pink shirt that had the words ‘Ask me about my Micronist agenda’ written on it in black.

“I’m not angry or upset with her, it’s just weird between me and her. I’ll try harder. For you.” Jackie said as she stood, watching Marleigh fix any crinkle in the shirt. “That’s a cute shirt. Bet it’s selling out at this store.” Jackie giggled slightly at her own joke when she was frightened by a loud knocking coming from outside the changing room.

“Marleigh? You ready to go?” Carissa’s sweet voice filled the small room as Marleigh slightly stepped out of the room, only letting her head pop out as she gripped the door with both hands while balancing on one leg while the other leg was brought up. This unknowingly gave the small Jackie a view of Marleigh’s soles. They were slightly red from their time in her shoes and even from the bench, Jackie could tell they were a tad bit sweaty. Jackie felt a warmth coming from her chest and stomach the longer she stared at Marleigh’s soles. The same feeling while she was down at her feet mere moments ago. This time, she let it go.

“Just give me a few minutes. Jackie and I were having fun.” Marleigh said as she winked to Carissa, slowly closing the door. “We’ll be out in a few minutes.” As Marleigh brought her foot down to the ground to turn around and look down to see Jackie holding her nose. The giant Marleigh raised an eyebrow, knelt in front of the bench to look at the micro girl. “Jackie, what happened?” Marleigh soon saw a red liquid coming out from her fingers. “Jackie? Are you ok?”

Jackie smiled as she realized what was happening to her. It was very rare for a micro to get ‘turned on’ like humans do. In some micro cultures, they were taught from a young age to hide as hard as they could to hold it all in. As when they were aroused, they actually had nose bleeds when turned on. To their human counterparts, it was seen as quite comical to watch a micro break from being turned on by the massive humans that towered over them. But it wasn’t common knowledge to every human. Hence why Marleigh was freaking out. “Did you hurt your nose? How did you manage that while I had my back turned for five seconds?” Marleigh’s mind raced with fears that she and Carissa would have to rush Jackie to the hospital.

“Marleigh no, it’s not like that. Nose bleeds for micros are like...erections but for micros. It’s rare for me to get them but I got this from looking at your feet.” The longer Jackie trailed on, the more Marleigh began to understand. Her heart slowed down as well as the thoughts of Jackie being hurt.

“So this whole nose bleed thing is natural for you? And my feet gave you this? Well, I guess I can’t say I’m not flattered by this.” Marleigh giggled and blushed as she watched Jackie smile a bit.

“Yeah. I tried to hold it in when you first brought them out of your shoes and while you spoke with Carissa, I guess I finally let it go.” Jackie giggled as she looked at her hands. They were covered in her own blood but she kept on smiling. “I guess it’s time to go home. I got an excuse to call in tomorrow.” Jackie laughed as Marleigh brought up her shoe for Jackie to step inside.

“It’s gonna be fun having you around Jackie, I expect a lot of massages from you.” Marleigh said gleefully as she watched the door close. Marleigh then looked at herself in the mirror as she left the shoe temporarily vacant as she continued to try her remaining items.

-----------------

Thanks for reading and consider leaving a review as it would mean the world to me!