- Text Size +
Jackie and Marleigh finally get some one on one time. There will be feet interaction in this chapter, so be ready!

----------------------------

As Jackie looked around as she looked around Marleigh’s apartment, she was amazed. It was very similar to her own humble abode except everything was much bigger. Marleigh had set Jackie on her glass table while she herself got some drinks for the two of them. Jackie had taken notes as she watched the massive Marleigh remove her sandals and watched as the girl walked to the kitchen to get some snacks for the two of them. She noticed how smooth and touching Marleigh’s feet were as they went underneath her on the glass table. They seemed like if Jackie were to literally lay on her massive soles, just to see how soft they really were.

“Alright Jackie.” Marleigh said as she came back to where Jackie’s small and tiny frame was. Jackie heard the subtle steps of her somewhat sweaty feet. Every step the massive Marleigh took, another sound was emitted from the massive soles. Everytime she stepped, a wet noise filled the room very briefly as Marleigh lifted her sole on the ground then repeated the process over and over. “So I got cheese nips and some sparkling water. And apparently I lied about the movie. The day I want to watch it, they take it off.” Marleigh said as dropped the snacks on the same table Jackie was on. Fortunately, Marleigh was careful in bringing the bowl down away from Jackie. “Sorry little one, I know you wanted to see the movie about that guy but I guess we can settle for regular TV right? There’s this show that I just love to watch. It’s kinda my guilty pleasure. It’s where a bunch of micros are told to go to go and find the ‘sacred item’ in a human's house. I think it’s alright. It gets really good when the human gets thrown in the mix.”

As Marleigh was describing the show, Jackie sprung up. She’d heard of the show. It was on almost every night when she got off work. It was called ‘House of Danger’. She’d thought about going on to see just how far she’d get. After all, the prize for finding the sacred item was ten million dollars. A sizable amount, enough for Jackie to afford an upstate apartment where it’s said to be the literal safest place for any micro fortunate enough to afford it. But her dreams came crashing down when she found out the queue for the contestants was in the thousands. And considering there were only fifteen contestants an episode, Jackie knew her chances of even competing would take years.

“Yeah, I think I’ve seen a few commercials on it before. House of Danger right?” Jackie asked as she watched Marleigh sit down on the massive chair. “It’s an alright show but anything with you will be amazing.”

Marleigh then flipped the TV on and after a few seconds of the both of them looking at a black screen, the screen flashed a preview of the show. “Ohhh it’s on. But it started already. Dang.” Marleigh said as she brought her feet up to the coffee table directly in front of the couch. Marleigh’s feet were about a size five, pretty small feet but still pretty large for a micro like Jackie. Marleigh wiggled her toes slightly as she watched the contestants begin to line up. Marleigh was focused on the TV but her tiny companion was focused more on the things closer to her. Marleigh’s feet. Jackie licked her lips as she watched the human woman wiggle and scrunch her toes so freely in the air.

“Hey Marleigh, can I ask you for a favor?” Jackie said after a few minutes of silence on her part.

“Yeah Jackie, what’s up?”

“I couldn’t help but notice you feet are in the way of the screen for me.” Before Jackie could finish, Marleigh got red for embarrassment as she brought her feet back underneath her legs so that the tiny girl could see the TV. “Well, I appreciate the offer but I still want you to be comfortable. I was thinking I could sit in front of your feet.” Jackie began to blush as realized what she’d just said. She curled up in a ball, half expecting Marleigh to call her weird and immediately take her home. But she didn’t.

“I mean, if you want to, I wouldn’t mind a massage down there. If you’d be interested of course.” Marleigh brought her legs back out to the coffee table, letting her relatively small feet get some air once more. “Hey, you know you can be more open with me, you know that right? I know me being a human and you being a micro will be really hard for us to deal with but I think we can manage. As friends.” Marleigh paused as she picked Jackie up to bring her to her feet. “Or maybe, if you play your cards right, something more than friends.” As Marleigh spoke to her, Jackie’s focus was on her friend’s feet. The way she subconsciously wiggled her toes ever so slightly, as if she was teasing her tiny friend made Jackie go wild inside.. “There you go little one. If they smell bad, I’m sorry. Maybe next time you want to be at my feet, I can wash them. Make them smell minty for you. Or maybe like vanilla. I don’t know but definitely not how they smell now.”

As Marleigh set Jackie in front of her feet, Jackie’s tiny face lit up as she saw the soles she’d been under a few times while she rode in the bus shoes directly in front of her. Then, she was terrified of being crushed but with the glass that was guaranteed to stop anything from breaking it, she was safe. But now when she’s looking right at her soles, her skin literally inches away from her tiny form, it was as if she felt the most safe around a human in quite sometime when she should've been terrified to be this close. Her micro ancestors would be petrified that Jackie was even interacting with a human, let alone about give her the very best foot massage she could deliver to her.

“Ok Jackie, just relax.” Jackie said as she felt her legs begin to turn to jelly as watched Marleigh scrunched her toes to have wrinkles appear on her sole. It actually made Jackie lick her lips as she looked at her friends soles. The smell around her wasn’t terrible, she expected it to be worse. Jackie took a small inhale of the smell around and it made her shake from excitement. Considering Marleigh had been on her feet a lot recently, the smell was quite pleasant for the tiny girl. “Jackie, come on. It’s no big deal. It’s just like touching her lips. If you can do that, you can do this.” Jackie inched closer to Marleigh’s soles, extending her arm as she began to feel the warmth the sole gave off. Jackie closed her eyes as she was soon stopped by the literal wall of flesh. Her friends sole was massive and feeling the individual beads of already microscopic sweat made her micro form seem even smaller. Then there was softness of the sole itself. It was as if Jackie had touched a cloud. She was amazed by the softness of the mountain of flesh she was interacting with.

“Mhmmm, I can just barely feel your touch on my skin.” Marleigh said as she leaned her head back and continued to watch the show. This small interaction with the giant girl made Jackie’s day, if not her entire week. Jackie turned around and let her back touch the sole. Her tiny back felt the warmth of her friends feet, it was great time as she looked at the massive screen to see her micro brothers and sisters try and hide from the giant girl that was hunting them in the house.

Then, the both of heard the door begin to open as the both of them looked left as the door opened and revealed another giant for Jackie to meet. Unfortunately, this giant woman was someone she knew from somewhere, she just couldn’t remember where. Jackie was still leaning on Marleigh’s soft sole as she watched the new girl walk over, her sandals hitting the hardwood as she walked towards the table nearby.

“Hey Carissa. How was work?” Marleigh said as she turned her attention from Jackie to her roommate. Carissa was a short girl, about the same height as Marleigh so as she set her things on the table nearby, Jackie didn’t have to lean her head upwards too much as she watched the familiar girl walk towards the two of them. Her massive legs were practically in her face “Oh yeah, I met a new friend earlier this week and I brought her home. She’s a little shy so be nice.” Marleigh leaned forward to pluck Jackie away from her soles, being extremely careful as she did.

As Jackie was being brought up to meet Marleigh’s roommate, she tried to dig through her memories to find where she knew this girl from. She hasn’t interacted with very many humans in her life but this girl seemed off. Then, it all clicked. Jackie’s heart dropped as she soon realized who was standing before her. How could she so easily forget her name, her face, her voice.

“Oh, a micro. I didn’t know you were friends with a micro” Carissa said as she looked down at Marleigh’s palm. Her eyes locked on to Jackie’s every move. Jackie, for the first time in quite some time, was intimidated by the giantess looking at her. “She looks familiar. Oh my…” Both Carissa as well as Jackie suddenly remembered where they met each other.

That day….at the school.


---------------

Ok so I might've lied about this chapter being the last one in the story. It came to me while I was writing another version of this chapter on where to take it. It'll be an interesting couple chapters ahead. Some background info, some new relationships, new friendships. It'll be fun :)