- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With this, it is the last chapter of Taking the 'Bus', at least in it's main form. My main focus right now is preparing some new stories set in this world along with some stories that need finishing (Bonded, My Shrunken Chance and The Lost City being the main three I want to finish/resume after being on hold for a while. 

But now that the future is covered, we still need to focus on the present. This chapter sends the couple off with a sweet note. What's the best way to wipe the slate clean than with a shower?

Weeks rolled by with Jackie biding her time to finally ask Marleigh out again and she thought of so many ways of asking her but all of them failed due to one thing. Jackie’s nerves. Even though they dated for almost six months before they broke up, Jackie was still nervous about how to approach Marleigh again. Even though they did so many more intimate things before without worry, this proved to be harder than she once thought. Luckily, as Marleigh began to show signs of healing from her breakup with Kali, she began to become more open to having a relationship with her again. And so, Jackie took advantage of it.


As Jackie sat down on her makeshift bed near Carissa's dresser, a thought came into her mind. Something she hadn’t thought of in a long time simply because there was no reason for it. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d even indulged in this feeling. Maybe it was the day before they broke up. Maybe the night before. Either way, Jackie’s craving kept her up at night and she was done passing it off as her just playing on her phone all night. Jackie jumped out of her and headed to the ladder not too far from where she was. She knew this was going to be a long shot and maybe Marleigh wouldn’t be one hundred percent on board with the idea, but she had to try. After all, she knew brought them together in the first place. Jackie’s love for Marleigh’s sweet and adorable feet.


As Jackie slid under the door, beyond the hallway was her destination. Marleigh’s room. She had no idea if she was up but even just being close to her former lover was enough for her addiction to be filled even if she really wanted to be near Marleigh’s feet one more time. The soft skin of her massive friend's feet drove her wild while they were dating and still drove her crazy to this day. Even though they promised each other that they wouldn’t jump back together again and would only be friends until the time was right, that didn’t stop Marleigh from teasing the small girl with her feet every chance she got. This just made Jackie’s lust for them grow. Her’s didn’t have that stench that both Chelsea’s as well as Kali’s she had smelled while at their feet. Marleigh’s was sweet smelling as a bouquet of fresh cut flowers in the spring. It made Jackie shake with excitement as she walked across the hallway and to a short distance to Marleigh’s room. 


Jackie stopped in her tracks as she paused and listened to the movement in the room. Marleigh’s breathing was always super cute to listen to and that was all Jackie heard from her time beyond the door. She knew she would more than likely be waking her up but she wanted this craving to be filled. Waking up the peaceful giant would just have to be one of those sacrifices she was willing to make. 


As Jackie slid under the door, she immediately bolted towards the bed, with little stopping her from getting in the way. With little stopping the small girl, Jackie bolted towards the foot of the bed, seeing a part of the blanket on the ground which just happened to be Jackie’s ticket to Marleigh’s feet. As she got closer to the blanket, she noticed how the fibers looked as though they were soft as clouds and they were since this exact blanket was a gift from Jackie while they were celebrating their five month anniversary. It surprised Jackie when Marleigh still had it but knew it was her favorite style of blanket so why would she get rid of it. Using its fibers, Jackie began climbing skywards, thinking of all the fun she wanted to have near Marleigh’s feet. She wanted to hug, embrace and just experience the feet she loved so much. That was until she heard Marleigh’s voice.


“Jackie? You should know you’re not as quiet as you think.” Marleigh leaned forward as she gently grabbed hold of Jackie, bringing her to the nightstand that once had her bed on it. “I heard you running on the floor. You’re lucky I wasn’t asleep yet.”


“Sorry, I just wanted to ummm...I’m sorry, I’ll go back to bed.” Jackie was about to turn around until Marleigh spoke up.


“Don’t worry about it little one.” Marleigh looked sweetly down at the small girl. “I was just about to take a shower. Did you...maybe want to join me?” Marleigh had been anxious to ask Jackie anything related to them properly reuniting but with this night, everything just felt….right.


“Oh of course. I don’t think we ever showered together while we were umm...dating.” Jackie too was nervous, possibly more nervous than Marleigh but was ready either way. Jackie then prepared to be lifted up gently as she felt Marleigh’s fingers graciously lift her off the floor and into her hand. “I missed feeling you Marleigh.” Jackie said as she snuggled up against Marleigh’s thumb, her favorite finger to cuddle with.


Marleigh closed the bathroom door as she still held the tiny Jackie in her hand. Marleigh was a bit nervous about the whole situation, her heart was heavy with guilt that the last time she and Jackie did anything related to their size differences, they broke up for months. “I’m just scared you’ll fall down the drain or slip and hurt yourself. Jackie, I don’t want to lose you again from me doing something dumb.”


“Marleigh, I know you’re nervous and I’m nervous too. But if we want our relationship to work again, we have to trust each other. And I want to trust you again. We can start by taking a shower together. Don’t you miss my tiny body?” Jackie looked up at Marleigh who was starting to blush from embarrassment. “It’s ok, I missed yours too.”


“Fine Jackie. I do miss your tiny, sexy body. Alright, I trust you but the second I think you’re not safe, I’m putting you outside, alright?” Jackie nodded in agreement as Marleigh smiled a bit. “It’s nice to have you again Jackie.” The human girl then began to undress in front of Jackie who was enthralled by the stripe show she was being presented. Marleigh wasn’t subtle about her being an absolute tease to Jackie either. Starting with her shirt, she started out slow and steady, first revealing her smooth stomach which made Jackie’s heart race as the shirt continued to go skyward. Then came the red lace bra that hid Marleigh’s coveted breasts. It was no secret, especially to Marleigh, that Jackie loved her feet. That however didn’t mean she didn’t have the hots for other parts of Marleigh’s body. Including but not at all limited to her medium sized breasts, her meaty thighs and her plump rear end. And this shower was her opportunity to have an all access look at everything she could ever want to see. ‘Wet and Wild’ was all Jackie could think of as Marleigh tossed the shirt to the ground, letting her long and luscious hair flow free as she looked down at the small girl.


“Having fun down there Jackie? The fun part hasn’t even started yet little girl.” This was the side Marleigh Jackie missed, the ready to be seductive side rather than the shy, more reserved side she was normally. “You know what comes next Jackie?” Jackie just nodded as she watched Marleigh put her arms behind her and unhooked her bra which Marleigh of course did slowly. Jackie licked her lips as she saw the bra drop down to the floor and she craned her head back up to see Marleigh’s supple breasts, free from hours of being trapped inside. Jackie soon had to take a seat as her legs began to turn to jelly as Marleigh jumped up slightly to let them bounce up and down for a bit which just left Jackie’s insides in a knot. Marleigh’s breasts were like massive mounds that Jackie could play with for hours at a time. It was a mistake when they were together that Jackie didn’t use Marleigh’s chest as a sort of bouncy castle.


“I forgot how beautiful your body is Mar.” Jackie was smiling as she was completely seduced by what Marleigh was presenting to her. “You’re like some sort of Greek goddess. My personal Aphrodite.”


“That’s really sweet, Jackie. But I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who should be naked if we’re both taking a shower. You know what that means!” Marleigh bent down so they’d be eye level with each other. “You got your stripe tease, I get mine now. Unless you back out, it isn’t too late, little one.”


“No! I mean, I can give you the best tease you’ve seen!” Jackie was confident in her body, all inch and one quarter of it. She was never picked on for having the wrong body type or her appearance. But with Marleigh’s gazing eyes looking her down, her soft but demanding grin made her quite nervous to get naked with her. But Marleigh glady showed off to Jackie so it would only be fitting that she joined in and gave the massive girl the stripe tease she’s been missing.


“Alright Jackie, I’m ready. Show me what you got little one.” Marleigh giggles at her own joke as Jackie starts taking off her shirt from behind as best she could. Jackie’s hands were shaking as the shirt was brought up as she knew her body was nothing in comparison to Marleigh’s goddess-like physic. It made her feel...less than her reunited lover. There would be no mounds of soft and luxurious flesh for Marleigh to play with or the flowing fields of her stomach for Marleigh to lie down on. Jackie stopped half way through as she looked to Marleigh who had a confused look in her eyes.


“Marleigh, you dated Kali before. You’re big and she was the same size. I’m just a micro with small boobs, a small stomach, small butt, small everything. Can you really go back to that? To be careful on where you step, what you eat or everything else? I am going to be enough for a goddess like you again? She did say all you wanted from me was to be your...pet.” 


The big girl sighed and looked at her lover, the one she truly loved. “Jackie, do you remember what I told you before? Whether you’re a giant, human or a micro, I still love you for you. Kali was wrong on a lot of things. And she wasn’t what I wanted, even before that day, I had my doubts and wanted to reach out to you. But for sure, you’re what I want. Ok?” Marleigh reached out and started rubbing Jackie’s back, calming her down. What she was also doing, unintentionally of course was bringing the shirt up slowly with her finger. Then, the shirt flew across the floor, leaving Marleigh a little shocked but turned on by Jackie’s succulent body. Hidden behind the shirt was Jackie underwear which included her solid black bra and panties concealing her breasts. “That’s not what was supposed to happen.” Marleigh looked at Jackie who was happy she got it over with pretty fast with Marleigh’s help of course.


“I guess I can do this.” Jackie told herself as she lifted up her shirt and began twirling it around as Jackie began to attempt to dance in a way to be sexy to Marleigh. Her breasts were bouncing up and down, her hair flew every which way and this dance excited Marleigh as she bit her lip, wanting to see the remaining articles of clothing separating them from getting in the shower. Her bra and panties. That was when Jackie became wild with excitement, so much so she began ripping, tearing and overall destroying the remaining clothes she had on. The bra strap was torn asunder as it fell to the ground and the underwear she had was ripped clean off like it was made out of tissue paper.


And so a naked Jackie stood on the counter with Marleigh smiling at what’s just witnessed. “See, you’re just as beautiful as you said I was. I could stare at you all day like this but we came here for a reason little one.”


“Yeah, you’re right. I’m ready Marleigh.” As Jackie stepped forward on to Marleigh’s hand. It felt gentle to the touch on Jackie’s soles as she looked to her feet, it was almost as if her own feet were getting a massage from Marleigh’s tiny and almost unnoticed muscle movements. “Do you like hot or cold showers Mar? I think I’m more of a steamy, hot kind of girl.”


“You’re definitely hot and steamy. I can feel your heart race on my hand.” Marleigh looked down at Jackie as she turned the shower on, hearing the water splash against the ground. It was calming to both girls as they watched the water fall down, the water splashing every which way. It brought the two girls closer together, not like before but better than what they once were. “I’ve always liked to look at the water for a bit before I step inside. Hope that isn’t too much of an issue for you.” Marleigh soon set the small girl down on the ledge of the bathtub, also setting her foot near the small girl, to tease her a bit.


“No, as long as I get to spend time with you, I’m fine. It’s great seeing you Marleigh. I was actually beginning to miss being stepped on by you.” Jackie chucked as she was set down on a small ledge directly underneath the shower head which was right where both of them wanted Jackie to be. “None of the girls I met did it for me. They either said I was weird for asking such things or if they did, it just wasn’t the same as when you did it.”


“And here I was thinking you were terrified when I used to do that to you.” Marleigh then stood up fully and stepped inside the shower, closing the curtains behind as the two were, for all intents and purposes, sealed off from the rest of the world. The two locked eyes as Marleigh reached for the bar of soap and started to use it to rub all over her body as gallons of water rushed around her body. In an almost seductive manner, Marleigh rubbed the soap on her breasts first and she didn’t stop where normal people would. Bubbles surrounded all of Marleigh’s front, dripping down to her stomach which just let Jackie’s heart race with absolute lust. Like she wanted to be with the soapy breasts and nothing else. “Seems like my feet aren’t the only thing you’re obsessed with. My boobs are gorgeous aren’t they? They don’t get the attention my feet get from you but now I guess they won’t be forgotten much longer.”


“They will not, I promise you that Marleigh. Any chance I could...maybe touch them? To um, feel your heartbeat?” The micro girl blushed and smiled as she saw Marleigh winking at Jackie as she stepped forward to be directly underneath the flowing water, the soap and bubbles disappearing down her smooth body. 


“Of course you can, but, you have to promise me one thing.” Marleigh’s face was right up against Jackie’s little area as the small girl eagerly awaited what she wished of her. “Jackie, the one thing I ask of you is to ask me out. Properly this time.”


“Ummm ok, do you want to be girlfriends again?”


Marleigh just sighed as she backed up, grabbing her shampoo from another ledge to the side of her. Rubbing the semi clear goop into her hair, Marleigh looked at the disappointed Jackie. “No Jackie. Not like that. I remember us just sort of started dating, no set up or anything. You didn’t ask me out and I didn’t either. And now that we have a second chance, I want to set things right. The way I’ve always imagined being asked out.” 


Jackie got on one knee as she blushed and tried not to laugh as she stared deep into Marleigh’s eyes. Marleigh was right, they never did ask each other out before. They just started messing around without either asking the other out. “Ok, Marleigh Clover Sanders, would you maybe want to go out with me again? Would you make my year in taking me back?”


“It’s a start Jackie. It’ll work, for now. Here, since you’ve been so good and patient.” Marleigh then proceeded to lift her breasts up to give the micro girl a better chance to see what she wanted. Jackie licked her lips as she extended her arms out to touch the supple breasts before her. With a deep breath in and out, Jackie pressed her hand against the soft skin. It was warm to the touch and just made Jackie want to cry with joy. The skin was firm to touch as the small girl began to move about Marleigh’s breast, squeezing it every chance she got. This was pure bliss and something she could never let go of again. “Seems like you’re having fun down there, almost like my boobs are gonna replace your obsession with my feet.” Marleigh giggled as she felt the tiny fingers begin to explore her breasts which just excited her even more than she already was.


“Well, it’s you that I’m obsessed with Mar. Not just your feet or your boobs or your nose. Just you.” Jackie backed away from feeling Marleigh’s breasts to just looking up at her. “That night, while I was in your throat, I really thought I wasn’t going to see the light of day ever again, I was thinking what if you really did eat me. I’d read stories online about how there were some micros that enjoyed being eaten. I even talked to a girl that craved it.” Jackie sat down as Marleigh backed up, still listening to the tiny girl's story as she washed her hair off. “It was definitely an experience listening to her. If I didn’t know better I’d think she was trying to get me to go down someone’s throat with her.” The micro just laughed as Marleigh extended her hand out for Jackie to step on to. 


“The places you go without me. I swear, it’s like you have a nac for getting yourself in situations like that.” Marleigh raised Jackie slightly up as her body began to get soaked from the amount of water being poured onto her. “I took my shower, I guess it’s time for yours.” Marleigh smiled graciously as she watched Jackie sort of dance as the crisp, warm water hit her skin, washing the filth from the previous day off of her. It felt like she was being reborn for this new chapter in her life. The water was like one giant, kiss all around Jackie's body.


“It feels nice being back with you.” Marleigh soon turned off the shower, letting Jackie climb on to her shoulder as they stepped out of the shower. “Guess it’s off to bed for you, right?”


“Jackie, you can stay here, in my room if you want.” Marleigh grabbed a towel as she set Jackie down on the counter as she watched her giant girlfriend begin to dress as she began to brush her hair. “Since we are technically back together.” Marleigh said as she ruffled the small girl's hair a bit with her finger which garnered a slight giggle from her.


“Really? I can? But I thought you got rid of my old bed?”


“Kind of did. But I have another idea that I know you’ll like. Come on. It’s getting late.” Marleigh lowered her hand as she watched Jackie hop into her hand. “It's good to have things back to the way they were, Jackie.”


“Yeah, it's been too long since we had something like this.” Jackie watched as Marleigh headed back into her room as she walked over to the bed, gently putting the small girl on a regular sized pillow, her small frame barely making a dent in it which also smelled like Marleigh which Jackie planted her face deep into. “This’ll work!” Jackie yelled as her head remained deep into the pillow. She could hear Marleigh giggling at her as she pulled her head up with her once smooth and luscious hair was now messed up which just made Marleigh giggle even more.


“I also have a special surprise for you my dear girl.” Marleigh said as she tossed on a shirt and some underwear for bed. “Think you’re gonna like it a lot.”


“What was it you had in mind?” Jackie as she tried her best to fix her hair to the way it was while she watched Marleigh go down to the floor, carefully turning around as she had a brilliant smile on her face when she returned to her up right position with her arms behind her back. “What is it? The last surprise you gave me, I almost  ended up joining your dinner.” Jackie crossed her arms in a joking manner, trying her best to come off as intimidating.


“It’s not gonna be like that. I promise. Now, I’ve been thinking of this for a bit and I was actually hoping for some night like this.” Marleigh then revealed her special surprise for the small girl. A slightly used white running sock that she’d worn a few days prior. It was still soft to the touch but showed obvious signs of use. From the dirt on the soles to the toe prints still embedded in the fabric. “I remembered you didn’t much like it when I showed you my feet fresh out of my shoes so I waited a bit and I think this might be perfect for you.”


Jackie blushed with both embarrassment as well as her own  hormones taking over as she welcomed the gift Marleigh had given her. When placed in front of her by the giant girl, Jackie ran to it and began smelling it and it brought back so many memories from their time together. Although to most, this gift would seem gross or at the very least weird but to the two girls, this was normal. Jackie then smelled the sock as it still had some strong parts to it especially around the toe section but Jackie didn’t mind. She embraced the sock with her whole body, imagining she was at Marleigh’s feet, with her just lightly stepping on her while inhaling the sweet aroma of her feet. “This is the best gift you’ve ever given me Marleigh.”


“It’s yours to keep little one. I can even give you the other one if you want. Whatever sock you want, it’s yours. I’ll even get them however dirty you want.” Marleigh then watched as Jackie began to snuggle up inside the entrance to the sock. She instantly felt so much warmer being surrounded by the sock which made Marleigh smile. “I’m off tomorrow, but it’s getting a little late. Wanna head off to dreamland?”


“Yeah but can you do me a favor?” Marleigh paused as she looked down at the small girl who seemed so fascinated with everything about her. “Can you give me your hand for the night? Please?”


“Of course.” Marleigh lied down as she flicked off the lamp and handed Jackie her whole hand. “Any particular reason why?” Jackie then welcomed the warm and welcoming hand that came into view with open arms as she began to hug the finger with her whole body.


“Cause it’s been too long since we’ve been this close and I missed this. What, you haven’t?”


“Of course I did.” Marleigh paused as she planned on speaking the words she should’ve said while they were still together. “Jackie? You wanna know something I always thought while we were dating?” Jackie looked up at her massive girlfriend as she fell even more in love with her. “While we were dating, I always thought I was the lucky one. I mean, you a micro and me a human. We never should’ve worked out as long as we did but we did and will be better than any couple out there.” Marleigh gently grabbed hold of Jackie off from the pillow as she stared into her eyes. “I love you with all my heart, Jackie. I’ll never hurt you, leave you or abandon you ever again.” Marleigh soon planted a gentle and sweet kiss on the small girl’s head, making her blush. “I love you Jackie.”

 

“I love you too Marleigh.”

Chapter End Notes:

I just want to thank you all for reading, reviewing and giving your support on this story. I didn't think while I was writing the first chapter more than 2 years ago, I would have started such a world. Like most things, this story has come to an end. We've had laughs, heart breaks, and more than likely a few nuts. 

 

I look forward to seeing all of you in my other stories, be it past or future stories!