- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With Jackie saved from the being nothing more than a stain under Kali's shoes, the former couple must fianlly come face to face and confront the issues at hand.

Jackie was completely shattered. There were no other words to describe the way she felt. After being under Kali’s control for the whole day, Jackie had no other choice but to escape the real world in favor of a world she’d never have to feel like this. No more heartbreak or torture just trying to rekindle something that was long gone. Carissa’s VR machine. 


It didn’t take long to set up nor did it take long to get accustomed to the setting and all Jackie had to do was close her eyes and she’d be happy. She could envision a whole new life for herself. With loving parents, a loving partner with Marleigh again and so much more. But, before she took the plunge to escape this world that had just beaten her down so much, she listened to Marleigh and Carissa yelling at the girl who made her existence terrible, especially today. Kali. Words of ‘don’t come back here’ and ‘it’s over’ filled the apartment as well the trio yelled at each other, or more specifically, Kali. There was no coming back from this and Jackie knew it. Marleigh’s relationship with Kali was over and Jackie couldn’t shake that this was all her fault even if she knew this wasn’t. Perhaps if she hadn’t come back here, Marleigh would still be happy. 


With one last breath, Jackie pressed the button and passed out on the table. She was free from the world that didn’t want her to be with Marleigh, free from any torture that a human could deal to her. A place where she could live out her dream life, with Marleigh.


“Don’t come back!” Marleigh yelled through her tears as Kali was near the door, embarrassed she got caught in the act of trying to get rid of Jackie in the worst way imaginable. “You think you can bully her? She’s my friend!”


“Marleigh, she still likes you and I couldn’t have her here, she’d tear us apart!” Kali was backed up against a wall as she had two equally furious girls yelling at her with no back up. She was screwed and she knew it. “Please, it was just a misunderstanding Marleigh. We can talk about this, right?”


“She’s an inch tall, you wanted to step on her until she popped! How is that a misunderstanding?! Now, get out Kali! I never want to see you here again!” Marleigh threw the closest thing she had near her at Kali as she finally took the hint and left the apartment. Fortunately for Marleigh’s sake as well as Kali’s health, the object she threw was a couch pillow but it got the point across as Kali took the threats to heart especially when Carissa grabbed hold of the nearest object to her. A glass lamp which further cemented the fact she was no longer welcome.


Marleigh huffed and puffed as she heard Kali’s footsteps as well as tears travel down the hall, confirming that she was gone. The second worst breakup she’d ever experienced and she was completely drained. Marleigh sat down on the couch and just felt like screaming at the top of her lungs to let the anger out. She loved Kali and she thought that the small girl could be friends but it seemed Kali was the worst person to ever bring around Jackie. Marleigh had this grand vision while she was gone that the four of them would go do fun stuff together just like old times. That clearly wasn’t going to happen anymore.


“Marleigh, are you alright? Doing ok?” Carissa put her hand on her shoulder as she watched her best friend sink deep into the couch, covering her eyes as the weight of what just happened finally set in. “I’m...sorry Marleigh. She doesn’t deserve you and the two of us know that.”


“I spent the past months loving Kali with all my heart and the second Jackie comes back into my life, she tries to kill her. How did I ever love her? That...psychopath?” Marleigh just looked down on the ground and once more, thought she saw Jackie at her feet giving her a massage out of the corner of her eye. When she looked directly down at where she thought Jackie was, she vanished. “Jackie, oh my god, Jackie.”


“She’s fine, she’s safe. She can stay in my room until she feels better.”


“I need to talk to her.” Marleigh then got up as she walked with tears still in her eyes as she got to the door. She paused as she brought her hand up to the door handle. Last time they spoke was her telling Jackie that it was over so she knew Jackie held some resentment towards her. This was going to be difficult to explain or even reason with the small girl. “This whole thing is my fault. If I hadn’t been such an idiot that night with her, we’d still be together and she wouldn’t be hurt.”


“Marleigh, she’s not upset about that night. More hurt that you left her. She told me what she had to do to get here. To see you again. Kidnapped, forced to be a servant and then when she finally got here, you basically said that you don’t want her here anymore. I know that’s not what you meant but Jackie loves you. Still. Now, I’m not one to say that you still want her too but just promise me you’ll figure something out?” Carissa just looked at Marleigh as she followed her to the door. “She’s been through so much today, and I’m not saying to lie to her but at least make her feel welcome again.”


“Yeah, I think I can do that.” As Marleigh took one last breath, she turned the door, she peeked her head in to look inside and saw Carissa’s computer was on. Raising an eyebrow, Marleigh stepped inside and saw Jackie connected to the VR world. She then looked over to see Jackie’s small and delicate body laying on the cold, hardwood desk which just broke her heart even more. “Jackie...you didn’t have to go in there.” Marleigh spoke softly as she grabbed hold of Jackie’s near lifeless body. She saw small bruises and minor cuts on her arms, more than likely caused by her time with Kali. She then looked at the monitor and saw what Jackie was seeing. It was them. Both were the same size and were cuddling on the couch watching their favorite movie together as Jackie squeezed the artificial version of Marleigh just a little bit tighter. This was all Jackie wanted. The knowledge that she was indeed loved again. Marleigh knew what she had to do. Fortunately for her, the in house VR rooms were basically idiot proof to hook into. 


After setting Jackie down gently in the makeshift bed Carissa made for her last night so she’d be more comfortable, she received a small surprise. Just that simple act caused quite the reaction out of the unconscious girl. A smile formed on her face as well and she soon began to cuddle the pillow she was given. Melted Marleigh’s heart just a bit. She missed having Jackie around just as much as she did. Like the small girl thought before her, Marliegh wanted to reach out to Jackie and apologize to her for what she did. But the day she was planning on it, she met Kali and soon the thought was lost to her. Had she actually gone through with it, maybe Jackie would still be happy.


“I’m coming, my sweet girl.” Marleigh spoke softly as she moved Jackie’s hair out from her face as she formed a smile. “Mar’s coming to help you.”


“Stay tuned for our next feature, A House is not a Home starring Cloud Richards and Sarah Gibson in what many called the best movie of the 2020’s.” As the artificial television played the next movie, Jackie cuddled Marleigh a bit more as she felt the warmth she gave off. It was just like before where Marleigh’s skin was warm like an oven and her skin was soft as cotton. It was truly a great feeling to have back again. A feeling she’d been missing the past months. And here she was, watching their favorite movie together like the old times. Sitting on the couch with nothing but a blanket over each other to keep themselves warm. For the small girl, this was all she could ever want. Here in the VR world, Jackie could live out the rest of her life with Marleigh with no fear of losing her. No fear of getting hurt or killed. She was safe here.


“Marleigh, I missed you so much.” Jackie said as she embraced Marleigh just a little tighter, feeling the warmth she gave off. It put her in the best mood she could possibly be in.


“Missed me? What do you mean? We spend all day together.” The artificial Marleigh even spoke like her in the same semi sarcastic tone as well as a sweet as sugar voice. “I love you my sweetheart. I’ll never let you go.”


“Please don’t, Marleigh. Don’t ever let me go away from you.”


“Jackie? Jackie, are you in here?” Another voice came through, suddenly making everything around her fall apart, soon only leaving a white void around her. And soon enough, the other voice revealed herself to be Marleigh. The real one. 


“Marleigh?” Jackie crossed her arms as she turned her head, trying purposely not to look her in the eyes, no matter how hard it was. “What do you want? Come to yell at me?”


“Jackie, I understand your frustration with me and how you’re scared right now but you don’t have to be. Kali’s gone, for good. Look, I shouldn’t have left you alone last night. That was me being an idiot but please come back to me. To real life.” Marleigh looked at her former lover with a broken heart. Truth be told, neither one of them wanted this to happen but yet, here they were. Having the worst argument they’ve ever had. “Please, we can talk about this.” Then, the normal sized Jackie suddenly grew to an immense size as Marleigh stumbled backwards to take in the whole size of the girl she was looking at.


“No! You wanted to swallow me! You abandoned me last night all to go have your fun with that psychopath!” Jackie then slammed her hand directly around the now scared Marleigh. “You did all this to me and I’m just supposed to forgive you? Give me one god forsaken reason why I shouldn’t just crush and kill you over and over again until you know my pain!” Marleigh could hear the hurt and anger in Jackie’s even before she grew to this size. Now it was just amplified. Tears ran down both of Jackie’s cheeks as she moved her hand around the tiny Marleigh. “I want you to be just as scared as I was when you wanted to eat me.”


The pressure Jackie was putting on the small girl was immense. Even if it was just VR, it felt real. As real as real could get for the struggling Marleigh. “Please Jackie, don’t do this.” Marleigh extended out her hand through Jackie’s fingers as she begged for mercy. “This isn’t you.”


“And why should I listen to you? The girl who not only broke my heart but shattered it into nothing but dust. And now, you get to be exactly how I feel.” Jackie released the pressure on Marleigh as she raised her fist high in the air.


“Jackie! Please! You’re better than this! You’re my sweet little angel. Wouldn’t harm a fly. You’re not like this. You’re kind and sweet, loving. This isn’t you. You care about me. Or at least...you did at one point. I still care about you Jackie. My sweet as can be little girl, cute as a button, best foot massage giver ever to walk this earth.” Marleigh stood up a bit as she looked up at Jackie as she began to shrink back to her level, sitting down on the ground as she covered her face out of embarrassment. “Jackie…”


“Marleigh, I struggled with the anxiety of being away from you for so long and I thought I was over you but that little piece of you on my heart won’t come off. I’ve tried, I really have but every time I want to jump into a relationship with someone else, I think of you again.” Jackie hung her head as she sat down on the floor with her head on her knees. “It wasn’t the swallowing or us not talking that got to me. I thought after all these months, we could at least be friends, that you’d welcome me back into your life. But you just left me. Alone, in that cold and empty apartment I used to call home. Marleigh, what was going through your head when you saw me again? ‘Oh no, here’s Jackie. The girl who left me.’ The one who broke my heart. Am I close?”


“No, not one bit. Was I surprised you came by last night? A little. Was I nervous to have you back in my life after what happened? Yes. But I never once thought of you coming back as a bad thing. Jackie, even when I was seeing Kali I was thinking about our time together.” Marleigh knelt down near Jackie as she put her hand on her shoulder. “I shouldn’t have been so...ignorant to your feelings. I’m so sorry.”


Jackie just sighed as she leaned her head on top of Marleigh’s hand. “I just...wish things went differently that night. The next day I really wanted to come back. To come back to you. I really wanted to see you again it’s just-” Jackie paused as she looked at Marleigh one more time. “I was scared you’d be mad at me no matter how dumb that sounds. Mad at me for leaving, not saying goodbye.” Jackie then reached for Marleigh’s hand as she held it gently. “I should’ve come back sooner.”


“Jackie, I-” Marleigh paused as she looked at Jackie. “I was never mad at you for what you did, I completely understand it. It was my mistake entirely, I’m sorry for that, I never should’ve tried to eat you. Truth be told, I never really got over you either. Kali’s gone. After what she did with you, I don’t think there’s any way to fix that.” Marleigh then leaned in close and wrapped her arms around Jackie. Wrapping her arms around Jackie’s waist as she leaned in close which just made Jackie absolutely melt. “We missed you...I missed you and I’m glad you’re back.”


“Me too Marleigh.” Jackie paused for a second, thinking of what to say. “Your breath sticks by the way, could’ve at least popped in a mint before you tried to eat me.” Jackie saw Marleigh crack a smile a bit as she nudged her with her elbow. 


“And you taste terrible. Don’t think I’ve ever had something taste that bad in my mouth. Maybe you could’ve rolled in some seasoning before.” Marleigh leaned in close to Jackie as she just looked at her, laughing at the terrible jokes they made. “Are you ok? Kali didn’t hurt you too bad did she?”


“Nothing too bad, a little bed rest will do me some good. I actually tried to be friends with her but she's just so...psychopathic.”


“I don’t even know how I could’ve loved her when she did that to you. I’m sorry, my sweet girl..” The last bit melted Jackie’s heart as she looked at Marleigh. “Something I said?”


“It’s just that I missed you so much and maybe we could get back together some time. Whenever you’re ready.” Jackie paused as she looked up at Marleigh, she was thinking of something. Someone both of them wanted revenge on. “Mar, can we do something while we’re in here?”


“What’d you have in mind?” Marleigh soon watched as a somewhat vindictive smile grew on Jackie’s normally sweet and innocent face, slightly scaring her. Extending her hand, she watched as Jackie summoned something in the palm of her hand. Marleigh was blinded as that something became someone. Someone small, just the size of what Jackie was in the real world, about an inch tall. “Who is that, Jackie? Is it Carissa again?”


“No, I thought it would be more...appropriate to deal with the girl who caused both of us to have our hearts broken today. Meet, little Kali.” Jackie uncupped her hand as she stared down the tiny imposter who was all at the mercy of Jackie’s will. Since the micro was a god in this world, she could give life to anything she pleased. Even give the artificial Kali pseudo memories of her being with Marleigh as well as her torturing Jackie not even an hour ago. It was the authenticity that made it for the small girl turned giant, real fear mixed with real emotions would make getting her revenge and putting her mind at ease faster than just letting Kali ruin her life. “It’ll be like the real Kali was here, shaking and quaking in her boots. Or maybe yours Marleigh?”


“Marleigh! Please, help me!” The tiny Kali screamed as the giants peered down on top of her like they were her gods who were waiting for worship. “Get me away from this...this bitch!” Kali looked to Marleigh, who she remembered as the love of her life turned into a giant. In Kali’s eyes, she was always an absolute sweetheart who would always go out of her way to make sure she was safe and secure. But looking at this giant version of Marleigh, she didn’t see that, only seeing a vengefilled girl who was with Jackie one hundred percent. “Mar?”


“I’m not helping you Kali, especially after what you did. Let’s just say what she does is nothing compared to what I’d do to you in her situation.” Marleigh smiled evilly, trying her best not to enjoy this power trip Jackie had given her. “What should we do to her first Jackie? What did she want to do to you before we came in exactly?”


“Oh that! She wanted to crush me with her sneakers. You know, the red ones? Gross and filthy things.”


“Those? Really Kali? You had to pick the absolute worst pair of shoes you own to kill my darling.” Marleigh grabbed Kali’s tiny body as she stared her down like a lion to its future meal. She licked her lips hungrily as a means to tease and frighten the small girl. “I thought you liked when I licked my lips, Kali? What happened? Is it too scary for you? You know Jackie, she always said she was never afraid of anything. Nothing.” Both girls laughed as the tiny Kali tried her best not to begin sobbing out of pure embarrassment. 


“I’m sorry! If I had known you were coming-”


“I’m gonna stop you right there little bitch. This is my world and here, you’re the pet to us. Whatever you were in the old world, you’re nothing but a pet, toy, or if we’re in the mood, a light snack. I’ve been down someone’s pretty throat, almost saw her stomach. Do you think you could do the same?” Jackie soon smacked Kali off of Marleigh’s hand and sent her to the ground right in front of both of their feet. “Before, you mocked me for liking feet, Marleigh’s feet.” Jackie saw the pathetic girl try and get up from her position but before anything could be done, Jackie lifted her foot high into the air and slammed it down with the force compared to an elephant slamming its own foot down. “Smell that you little bitch? Made it all just for you. Might smell familiar, it’s how your feet smell, you know, when you tried to kill me!” 


“Don’t kill her just yet, I still want a turn with her!” Marleigh got on the floor as she watched the small Kali struggling against Jackie’s powerful toes as she tried to breathe against the power and force being exerted on her small chest. “Not gonna lie here Kali, this is where you belong. Right under someone's toes. It’s like poetic justice for you little girl. You know what? Jackie, just kill her. I wanna see her really pop like a grape.”


“Marleigh! Please, I’m begging. Don’t let her kill me, we love each other.” Kali saw a single tear roll down Marleigh’s face as she turned around, avoiding eye contact with the small girl. “Please, I know I made a mistake, please let me go.”


Jackie soon brought her foot off of Kali’s small chest as she stood fully up, with the small girl right in between both of her feet. “That look on your face, that look of absolute fear, the terror rushing through your veins...that's what I felt like!” Jackie lifted her foot up  high into the air and slammed it down on the ground near the small girl, frightening the small girl. “That's what I feel like every time I'm in the hands of a sadistic bitch like you, who thinks just because I'm small I'm not human, that just because I'm not the same height as you, I'm something lesser. Something to be toyed with, to be killed. To be treated like a fucking insect!” Jackie brough her other foot up high and repeated the process once more, getting even closer to Kali. “Well how does it feel now huh? How does it feel on the other end of the spectrum Kali? Now I'm big and you're just a tiny little fucking bug! And what did you say about me before? Maybe I should take a page out of your book, and let the bottom of my foot decide your fate!” For one last time, Jackie brought her foot up, smiled devilishly as she looked down at her victim before slamming it down on the ground with more force than before, actually shaking the world around them. Jackie took a deep breath in as she recovered from the high she was currently experiencing. “That’s called revenge bitch.”


“Wow Jackie, didn’t think you could ever be so...mean. So aggressive, remind me never to piss you off like that.” Marliegh wrapped her fingers around Jackie’s as they looked deep into each other's eyes, lovingly. Even if Kali’s guts were still on the floor mixed with Jackie’s sweat, the two were still falling for each other even more. “Jackie, you said my breath stinks right?”


Jackie blushed as she felt the blood on her foot beginning to dissolve away on her feet. “It wasn’t meant as an insult, I promise Mar.”


“Bring Kali back, think you’re forgetting you aren’t the only person that...that...that monster hurt today. I let her in my home, gave her so much trust and what does she do with it? Try and kill you. Jackie, I know how scary it was for you to be swallowed, so now, that girl is going to be sent down my throat, the whole way down.” Marleigh used her finger to point at her throat and began tracing it down past her chest, beyond her breasts and finally landing on her stomach where she made a nice heart around her soft stomach. “I want her to feel every second she’s in my stomach. She hurt us deeply and I want her to really hurt. Even if it’s not the real one, I’d like to think it is.” Jackie simply nodded, still keeping her eyes glued to Marleigh’s as she resummoned Kali back to her palm. Both girls peered down onto the small and frightened little girl, she was shaking out of fear.


“As you commanded Marleigh, your lunch for the afternoon. One pretentious and aggressive bitch. Better not give her indigestion or I swear I’ll bring you back a thousand times over.” Jackie practically yelled down to the small Kali who tried her best to conceal her ears from the sheer volume she was being presented. “Marleigh are you ready?”


Maleigh paused as she looked deep into Kali’s eyes. Even if this was just a bunch of pixels with some of Kali’s memories, Marleigh still felt a bit bad for her. There was still a part of her that still longed for Kali but as she looked at Jackie who she actually fully loved. With one deep breath, Marleigh opened up her jaws to the small Kali, allowing her to observe deep into her maw. After what Kali had done to the both of them, this set of pixels didn’t deserve the time of day from her anymore. “Bring her in Jackie. And you, you’re going to feel exactly what you deserve, little Kali. You remember that time we went to the bar and got super wasted, little Kali? First night we ever kissed. You remember how you said my breath was awful after drinking?”


“Mar, please, not like this! Anything but that!”


“Enough begging little girl. It’s going to happen one way or another. Might as well just let it, or don’t. I’ll enjoy it either way.  Bon voyage petite salope, I hope you stew in it all.” Just before the small girl could make any noise or resist in any way, Jackie tossed Kali deep into Mareligh’s mouth with her landing on her massive tongue with a satisfying splat to both girls. Sealing her would be prey within her jaws with an airtight seal, Marleigh then tilted her head back as she still heard the screaming of the small girl as Marleigh savored the artificial flavor of it all before sending Kali deep into her body. Deeper than any one before had ever with her. “Oh, it’s like I can really feel her struggling down there.” Jackie soon put her hand on Marleigh’s stomach as she felt the slight kicks and rumbling going on behind ‘closed doors’, only thinking about what that girl did to get here. “She’s getting what she deserves, Jackie. I’d never do that to you, not after what happened.” Marleigh began to smile as she felt the tickle of Kali’s kicks begin to manifest. Feeling Jackie’s cheeks, both of them smiled as they just stared into each other's eyes. 


“Just no more drinking, alright?”


“Promise, one hundred percent.” Marleigh stood up as she held onto Jackie tightly. “Just one thing, if we really want to be back together, we’ll need time to heal. Both of us. No matter how much you say you’re over what I did, there’s still scars from then. I just don’t want to jump back into it and us just getting hurt even more.” Marleigh caressed Jackie’s face as she embraced her. “In time, we’ll be back on track. Like nothing happened, alright?”


"Like nothing happened.”

 

“I do love you Jackie. I care about you so much. Always have, always will.”

Chapter End Notes:

It means so much to me that you all have been enjoying this story. When I started it more than 2 years ago, I never once thought it would be this big of a story. I'm glad you all took this simple idea of a tiny girl taking a ride in a giant woman's shoes and turned it into something much more. There's still one chapter left for this story and will be released this Friday (10/23/20). Perhaps I'll see you then?