- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Not gonna lie here, this chapter and the next are definitely the ones that made me feel actually evil while writing, haven't decided if that's a good or a bad thing just yet. Let’s just say Kali is not the type to share especially with her girlfriend. It’s not gonna be a fun time for Jackie.

Jackie tried to sleep as best she could but with what hung over her was keeping her up. She wasn’t wanted by Marleigh, the one girl who she thought would welcome her back with open arms only to be given a big slice of reality when she met Kali. Marleigh had, without a shadow of a doubt, upgraded when she found her. No longer would she have to worry about where she steps or what she eats. Marleigh and Kali could have a relationship without either worrying what was gonna happen to the other. Kali wouldn’t have to worry about hearing the news that Marleigh had been stepped on. And she should be happy for Marleigh since she was happy again and a small part of Jackie’s mind was. She was glad Marleigh was happy with someone she loved but was miserable that it just wasn’t with her anymore.


Jackie thought of ways to try and turn this into a positive. Perhaps Marleigh and her could talk this out, maybe she could at least be friends. Kali on the other hand would be tough to look past. She was her replacement, Marleigh’s upgrade and she knew it would be tough for either of them to look into the other's eye and see a friend. At least for Jackie it would be. From what Carissa told her, Kali was an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold just like Marleigh. Jackie just had to see for herself when she woke up how gentle she was.


Unfortunately, Jackie didn’t have to wait long. As Kali waved goodbye to Jackie’s last protector, a devilish smile came into shape on her once innocent face. Kali, like most people, had secrets that she had never shared with anyone. Not even her best friend in the whole world, Marleigh. The deep dark secret was that she was extremely jealous. Jealous of anyone who had a crush, interest or even past affection for the one she loved. She believed that no one else deserved to be loved by her lover more than her. And with the small and pathetic micro Jackie by herself, with no one to stop Kali from ‘having fun’ with her, Jackie was not even going to get the chance to make amends with Marleigh. For what Kali was planning, the small girl might be so petrified to even come back here. And if Kali played her cards right,the small girl might even be terrified of every human when she sees them, especially Marleigh.


The lengths Kali was ready to go to get rid of the nuisance known as Marleigh’s ex were extensive. Although she’s never interacted with a micro before, she did always have a slight inclination to play with one. Aggressively. But never directly seeing one before made it difficult for Kali to act on her craving. Until now.


Kali opened the door to Carissa’s room slowly with a devilish smile on her face. As she walked towards the sleeping Jackie on Carissa’s dresser, she was careful not to wake her prematurely. Her heart was racing as she soon stopped directly in front of her future victim. All the things she could do to the weak and pathetic girl, so little time. Marleigh was gonna be back at four while Carissa was gonna be back around the same time. Kali’s plan was put on rush as she couldn’t enjoy the torment she was about to unleash into the small girl. As she stared at the sleeping girl, she was thoroughly disgusted in her. Where as Marleigh would see the once love of her life, all Kali saw was an intruder in her relationship.


“Wake up, little bug.” Kali called out to Jackie as the micro flew out the makeshift bed, scared out of her mind as she used the covers as a way of shielding herself. “So, this is what my Marleigh used to mess around with. Hmph. I always thought your people were a little weird but you know what?” Kali then ripped the covers out from Jackie’s grip, scaring the girl even more than she already was. This made Kali’s evil smile grow exponentially. “Seeing you first hand really shows you just how pathetic your puny race really are. Who do you think you are? Thinking you can come to my home and steal my Marleigh away from me?”


“I wasn’t! Please, just understand. I just wanna go home!” Jackie yelled as she tried her best to fight off Kali’s invasive fingers that tried to wrap around her. “Kali, this isn’t what it seems!” Jackie fought off the fingers for as long as she could until, almost as if Kali was just toying with her, grabbed her tight with barely any wiggle room for the small girl to breath. “Please…”


“Marleigh told me about what you two were before. And I’ll tell you one thing. Woman to….crumb. By the end of today, you’re gonna wish you were never even born.” Kali then stood up, shaking the small girl around as another means to torutre her. “If Marleigh loved you once, she can love you again. I don’t know why she’d ever love something she could step on without a second thought but I’m here to make sure she doesn’t see you as a lover, friend or even an acquaintance. Hell, maybe by the end of it, you’ll just be a stain under my shoe.” Kali then giggled to herself as she relished in Jackie’s fear. “Marleigh won’t mind, she won’t even be mad you’re gone. I can say it was an accident and that I just didn’t see you.” That was when Kali’s attention turned from the small girl that was already scared out of her mind to something else. 


A small plate of food and a cup of water for the small girl placed there by Carissa. “Oh I see you got your welcome basket here. Carissa made you food did she? She always was a sweetheart to everyone, including pests. Oh I love how she cooks her bacon. Don’t mind if I do.” Jackie watched as Kali grabbed the little bits of food Carissa had left her for when she woke up and completely scarf all of it down her throat. “Oh it’s so good, little girl. Oh? Did you want some? Here.” Kali opened her disgusting jaws and stuck out her tongue which had the chewed up bits of both bacon and egg mixed, held together by Kali’s terrible smelling salvia. Jackie, upon seeing this girl’s mouth open up and reveal the mushed up garbage, she gagged heavily as the stench crawled near her. As soon as Kali brought it out, she retracted it as Jackie soon heard the swallow which just made a chill crawl down her spine. 


The more this monster Kali talked to her, the more Jackie regretted even going to the club last night. All her decisions in her life had led her to be tortured by a truly sadistic girl that couldn’t even acknowledge the fact that Mareigh and her dated months ago nor could she imagine Marleigh actually caring about her. “Kali, I’m sure we can figure this out like adults.” Jackie spoke with tears in her eyes as she watched Kali just laugh at the thought of her begging for her life.


“No, this isn’t going to end the way you want it to. You are nothing compared to me. Let’s see what I can use to get rid of you.” Kali then began walking around Carissa’s room as she looked for items that could prove deadly to the small girl. “It’s a wonder. With both of them gone, I can do whatever I want and guess what? You won’t tell, even if I do let you live to see tomorrow. Are you gonna go to Marleigh and say I hurt you? Who do you think she's gonna believe? Her best friend and lover or the girl who broke her heart.” Kali then headed towards the bathroom nearby at the end of the hallway.


“Kali, we can be friends! You don’t have to hurt me to get me to leave Marleigh alone! I was just going home! My home.” Jackie tried squirming out of Kali’s grip but was only met with more pressure from the giant girl. The pressure would soon become too much as even now, Jackie was finding it extremely hard to breathe at all as she felt her ribs were constricted tremendously by the girl's fist. Jackie could feel her ribs beginning to crack from the pressure, this actually pleasing the sadistic Kali. Then, by some miracle, the pressure was lifted from Jackie’s chest allowing her to finally take a deep breath for the first time in several minutes. This set Jackie at ease as she believed this was all a cruel joke on her by Kali and she never actually intended to hurt her. That was until Kali revealed why she’d loosened her grip on the small girl. Jackie was now hanging directly above the massive porcelain pool of the toilet.


“See little worm? This is what I think of your existence as a whole. Less than garbage, less than anything in this. I value a simple toilet and the contents inside more than you. At least that has a purpose. Unlike you.” Kali then unwrapped her fingers around the small girl, leaving Jackie just hanging on to the fingers that once held her tight. It was ironic. The fingers that would’ve killed her were now saving her. “All that talk of hoping for being my friend disappears pretty fast when faced with death doesn’t it?” Kali chuckled as she crouched down to get closer to the toilet water for the tiny girl. She got Jackie so close to the water, Jackie’s feet were mere inches from getting soaked.


“Kali, if you don’t stop this right now, I will call Marleigh and you’ll be in-” As fast as she was brought to the water, Jackie was brought up to Kali’s face which silenced her. She could act tough and mean but when she stared into the face of pure evil, she went silent. Alyssa might’ve haunted her dreams for months after meeting her for the first time or her mother yelling her out of the family was scary, neither of them compared to the furiosity Kali displayed to the small girl. To say there was fire in her once sweet brown eyes would’ve been an understatement. The pits of hell now had a competitor with Kali’s eyes as she stared deep into Jackie’s soul.


“You think that huh? Here, why don’t I call her myself? Let’s see who she answers faster to. Me or you.” Kali then set Jackie on the sink counter and began dialing Marleigh’s number with one hand and brought her free hand down to the small girl, nearly crushing her but still letting some breathing room. Little did Kali know, the pressure from this was what finally did Jackie’s supposedly ‘lifeproof’ cell phone. Guess the designers didn’t anticipate the user being crushed under the sweaty palm of a girl out for revenge. “Hey Mar, I was just letting you know that your little friend and I are having a blast together.”


“Really? She’s...up and about? Good for her. How is she with you?” Marliegh answered discreetly as she tried her best not to imagine things were going to be alright with Jackie coming back into their lives.


“Oh she is the absolute sweetest and cutest thing I’ve ever seen.” Kali then added more pressure to the small girl with her hand causing tremendous amounts of pain to the micro. “No need to worry about us Mar.”


“Hey, can you tell Jackie that I wanna talk to her later? That’d be great.” Marleigh asked with warmth in her heart as she only imagined what ‘fun things’ the two were up to.


“Of course, I’ll tell her right away. She’s not too busy right now, we’re actually doing a bit of exercise, the two of us. Come on little one, one more push up” Kali then released her grip on Jackie, letting her breathe for the briefest seconds. “I’ll see you later Marleigh, love you.” Kali hung up the phone as she put it in her pocket while just staring at the poor and beat up girl who hadn’t gotten any air in the past few minutes. “Poor girl. Marleigh doesn’t love you and she probably never did. She must’ve only ‘dated’ you because she wanted a pet.”


“That’s not true, you psychopath! Marleigh loved me, cared about me.” Jackie fought every pain going on around her body as she slowly stood up to stare at Kali in the eye. “As soon as Marleigh and Carissa find out what you did to me they’ll-”


Kali just laughed at the tiny girl's attempts to frighten her. “They'll do what? Like I said shrimp, the second I crush you is the second they feel bad for me. The pain and trauma of knowing I ‘accidentally’ stepped on you is gonna be too much for me to bear. Good thing I have my Marleigh to comfort me in these trying times.”


“You’re insane. They’ll never believe you.”


“Who’s gonna tell them otherwise? You, runt? Don’t make me laugh. Now, I’m curious what Marleigh and...you even did. Tell me, what fun things did she do with you?” Kali starred at the small girl who covered her bruises as best she could which just made the sadistic girl even more giddy. “Tell me!” Kali yelled as she raised her finger and pounded it onto Jackie’s leg causing a blood curdling scream for the small girl which only pleased Kali more. “I don’t think your leg can go another round with my finger, little girl. At least, not that one.” Jackie watched as Kali rose her finger high into the air. Her nail was sharp as a dagger and was going to act like a guillotine on the small girl’s leg, ready to sever Jackie's leg from the rest of her body.


“Ok, ok. I used to give her….” Jackie paused as the pain soon began to lessen but still remained. “Foot massages.” Jackie began to blush and tear up from embarrassment, just what Kali wanted from her. 


“You’re serious aren’t you?” Kali didn’t even try to hold in her laughter, further adding to Jackie’s embarrassment. “Oh this is too good. I have an idea, shrimp. Since you enjoyed Marleigh’s feet so much.” Jackie was then thrusted high in the air by her leg as she yelled out in pain as Kali pinched them together. “I’ve always wondered how Marleigh’s feet smelled after a long run. Unfortunately for me, Marleigh hasn’t gone on a run in a bit. But guess who just went on the longest and best run last night after she got off work? In the same shoes.” At this point, Jackie just wanted to pass out from sheer embarrassment. It was bad enough exposing her secret to the girl who destroyed her school but to expose it to a girl who was out for blood down right broke her which is exactly what this monster wanted. “I have a surprise for you little girl. Since you like Marleigh’s feet so much, you’ll absolutely love mine.” Kali then brought Jackie down to the ground, letting her rest for a bit as she saw the massive girl reach for her surprise. Her running shoe. Jackie was already defeated by Kali and she hadn’t even begun the worst part.

 

All she could do was hope that Marleigh or Carissa somehow saved her from Kali’s torture before she meets her maker.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Jackie end up being saved or will Kali get the 'pest' out of her life for good? Things are going to get rougher for the small girl, Kali's wishes to see her will be the most the small girl has had to endure so far.