- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For this chapter, I really wanted to 'adjust' Alyssa's character just a bit. Her character is shown off in full in this chapter, all without torturing or killing the poor Jackie. She's had enough for a bit. A tiny bit.

As Jackie looked up at the terrifying face of Alyssa, she was absolutely petrified as she worried what she’d do the second she was alone with the small girl. Jackie slowly backed away from Peaches’ feet with her hands up as to show Alyssa that she didn’t mean any harm. Jackie’s mind was going a mile a minute as Alyssa just stared at her with her usual judgmental eyes. Then, she spoke. But not to Jackie. Her tirade was actually directed towards Peaches who was only slightly drunk at this point. 


“Chelsea, god dammit. You really brought one of those things in here? You know how disgusting I think they are!” Alyssa’s rage was soon passed down to the small and frightened Jackie as she brought her face close to the girl. “Wait, I think I know this one. You’re-“ Alyssa paused as she just looked at Jackie both shock and anger as she looked at her sister’s lost micro. “Great Chelsea. Of all the literal trillions of micros you could take and use for your sick pleasures, you take my sister's long lost girlfriend. Or should I say ex?”


“Alyssa, please don’t be mean to Sparkles. She’s been giving me a massage since I picked her up. Shoulders, back, legs and even my feet. She got real into that one let me tell you.” Chelsea laughed as Jackie was soon picked up by Alyssa for further examination. “What uh, what are gonna do with her? If she’s really your sister’s ex, why not keep her? Come on, we can keep her like a pet, or if it was a nasty break up, a slave! Think of what we could have her do!”


Alyssa sighed as she looked at the tiny Jackie while still hung upside down. “If you’re my sister’s ex, what’s her name? Full name please.”


Jackie stumbled as the blood rushed to her head, slightly clouding her judgment but she knew everything and anything about Marleigh. They would spend hours talking about the little things about each other. “Marleigh Clover Sanders. Are you going to kill me Alyssa?”


Alyssa set Jackie back on the table with a loud and obnoxious chuckle which just put more unease with the small girl as well as Chelsea too. “You know, I’d certainly like to, little girl. After all, Marleigh isn’t here to save you today.” Alyssa then brought her hand down on the small girl, making her fall back to the ground, barely able to breathe. “What? You break my sister’s heart, leave for months and then what? Try to win her back? She told me you left in the middle of the night! On her birthday no less! What do you have to say for yourself, squirt?”


“You left her on her birthday? What is wrong with you Sparkles? I say we throw her in the garbage, Aly.” Chelsea slurred her words as Jackie now had two giants staring down at her, her heart raced as she tried to figure out what to do to escape, if she could.


“Please Alyssa. She tried to eat me, ok! I loved Marleigh and still do and was on my way to tell her if she didn’t find me.” Alyssa still kept her fingers down on the small girl but a tiny bit less so. “I didn’t want to leave her but I was scared out of my mind! You have to understand Alyssa! Please, I just want to go back to my Marleigh. If that’s not enough reason to let me go then just kill me right now!”


“She’s lying, isn’t she? You know Sparkles, lying to your new overlords isn’t a great way to start-“ Chelsea was soon cut off as Alyssa brought her hand up to her face, silencing her.


“Jackie, Marleigh was really nice to you and was broken-hearted that you left but she never told me what made you leave. I don’t know if it was out of shame, embarrassment or something else but....damn it.” Alyssa then brought her hand up and away from Jackie, letting her breathe for a bit. 


“Please, I’m just asking for another chance at your sister’s heart.” Jackie soon got on her hand and knees to begin begging Alyssa and Chelsea. She’d hope at least one of them would feel bad enough for her that they’d take her back home but it didn’t seem likely. Chelsea wanted to keep her around as nothing more than a pet or a slave to massage her aching body after partying all night. And Alyssa, there was no chance she’d ever let them reunite. After all, she tried multiple times to mess with or just break the couple up. Jackie was fighting a losing battle asking for either of them for help and she knew it. “I just want to see her again. Please? If she doesn’t take me back…. I’ll stay here and become your personal servant. To the both of you. I’ll do whatever you want if Marleigh doesn’t want me anymore.” The small girl held her head down low as she waited for a response from either girl. 


“You-You really love this girl don’t you Sparkles? She means that much to you that you’re willing to be our slave forever?” Chelsea soon looked at Jackie in a new light as she felt saddened by her statement. “I hope you know I’ll expect a lot more out of you than what I got tonight.”


“It won’t come to that.” Alyssa spoke as she picked Jackie from the table. “I know Marleigh, she’s been talking about you since you two broke up. At least she still was the last time I checked on her. She was still missing you, for some reason. As much as me, my parents and the sane part of society want you two broken up, I do want what’s best for her.” Alyssa then carried Jackie out the door as she headed to Marleigh’s apartment but not before one last goodbye from Chelsea.


“Bye Sparkles! Hope you get your girl back!” Jackie just awkwardly smiled as she waved to the girl who just talked about wanting to keep her around as foot massager for her. 


“Alyssa, why are you helping me? I thought you hated me?”


“Hate is a strong word. But a very good one right now. I do and I don’t. If you weren’t the one dating my sister I’d have left you to be Chelsea’s slave forever. I was raised to not interact with your kind. That you were below us, literally and figuratively. But now that Marleigh is dating your kind, since she is my sister and you sort of mean the world to her, I feel like I need to help you two.” Alyssa’s tone wasn’t hostile to the small girl but wasn’t welcoming either. Jackie could tell she was only doing this because she knew Marleigh and she loved her. If she was any other micro Chelsea found at Lush, Alyssa probably wouldn't have paid any attention to her. Just left her to die under her roommate’s care. Or lack thereof.


“Either way, thank you for giving me another chance to win Marleigh’s heart again. I guess it took Peaches taking me away to realize how much of a mistake I made leaving her.” Jackie then noticed how torn her outfit was. Her once gold sparkling dress now had dirt and sweat all over it. Some said sweat wasn’t even hers.


“Chelsea told you her name was Peaches?” Alyssa began to laugh as she headed into the elevator. “I can’t believe she’s still using that old nickname to catch you people.”


“So, I’m not the first she’s taken? How many has she killed?” Jackie’s mind just began to race as she began to realize actually how lucky she was to be saved by Alyssa. Just as she thought this, she shuddered at the moment she realized Alyssa, the girl who’d been trying to break them up since she first met the pair was going to be the one who would bring them back together. It was an interesting and yet terrifying idea on how things had changed in almost a year. “Thanks for saving me from her if that’s the case.”


“Oh don’t get all sappy with me. All that junk about being your master and owner is all fluff. Or at least I hope it is. She says all those things to scare them, do a few things for her and then when they pass out, she’d bring them outside, safe. I guess this is just one of those times where I actually have to get involved. Why’d you even start dating my sister anyway? You should be dating people your own size, not ones who can swallow you in heartbeat. You wonder why I don't like you seeing my sister, why I always bugged the both of you. Because you two aren’t made for each other. You don’t belong together.” As Alyssa spoke, Jackie’s feeling of self doubt returned and in full force. It was true that they weren’t made for each other. They came from two different worlds that each taught them to never even interact with one another. 


“I guess I was never meant to be with your sister. But we still made it work. To a point.” Alyssa, for once, let the small girl speak her mind. “Alyssa, I know you and your family don’t like that Marleigh sees me as soul mates but you have to realize that being together makes us happy. And whether you take me there yourself or I have to walk, I will get back to Marleigh.” Expecting her to just sigh as a sign of annoyance but Alyssa remained quiet.


“Look, little girl, I said it before. I don’t need my sister worrying about her every little step. Or looking out for you in her cereal. She doesn’t need that kind of anxiety.”


“But she wasn’t like that with me. We were careful.”


“Yeah, look how that ended. You broke my sisters heart after she tried to eat you. You two broke up and now you want to get back together with her? How do you even know if she’ll want you back anyway? Lemme guess, ‘micro instincts’?”


“What? We don’t ever say th-“ Jackie just ignored answering Alyssa’s condescending question “No, well maybe but that’s irrelevant! I would’ve been there two hours ago if your roommate hadn’t kidnapped me!”


By that point, it was getting late for both of them, mainly Alyssa who just wanted to head home and relax. Carrying around Jackie was just getting annoyed especially when the small girl just wanted to argue. “Fine, it’s all Chelsea’s fault that you couldn’t see my sister. Whatever. I’m calling a cab. Spent all night working and when I just want to relax but I have to carry your small ass around.” Alyssa pulled out her phone as she began to look down at the small girl still in her palm. What did her sister see in this girl? If she really meant that much to her, she’d be with her. But in the months since the break up, Marleigh never seemed to mention her missing the small girl ever while Alyssa went over to visit. She always seemed happy and content with her life. But it had been a few months since Alyssa had checked on her sister.


“That’s fine with me. Anything to see Marleigh just a little bit faster.” Jackie said as she put her phone back into her bra. 


“Whatever. Yes, right in front of the Coffee Palace on fifth. Get here as soon as you can. Oh, you’re right around the corner. See you then.” Alyssa closed her phone as she looked down at Jackie. She seemed sad or upset. Normally she wouldn’t say anything to her let alone make her feel better but as she looked at Jackie’s eyes with sadness filling every bit of it. She actually felt sorry for this girl. “Something I said?”


“No. Just nervous to see her again. You wouldn’t get it.” Jackie silently said as she looked to Alyssa with small tears running down her face. “I’m sorry, I just didn’t think I’d get another chance, especially like this.”


“Marleigh always used to always talk about you to me, even while you two were...together. She always thought you two would last until the end of time. You know, she’s the one who told me and my mom where you two were going. All just to introduce you to us, properly.” Alyssa then saw the black sedan pull up as she stepped into the street where she opened the door and was hit immediately with the smell of vanilla and strawberries. Although there was still “Hello, Samantha, right?”


“Yep, but you can call me Sam.” The sweet voice came from the driver's seat as Alyssa got comfortable in her seat while also balancing Jackie in her hand. “Is that a micro? Oh my gosh, I love them so much! They’re so cute!”


“You think they’re cute? Why? They’re…” Alyssa stopped her sentence prematurely as she thought about what was going to come out of her mouth next. She’d been perfectly fine with making fun of Jackie all night to her face but now that she had someone actively thought that micros were cute, she remained quiet. “What makes them so cute to you?”


“Oh, it’s like seeing a tiny puppy or kitten. You just want to protect and hold them. But instead of a few puppies that turn into big dogs, micros stay cute forever.” As Alyssa listened to Sam, she placed Jackie in the one place she had no plans on going near. Her cleavage. Without much fanfare, Alyssa gently put Jackie in her right breast, her head just barely poking out. “The things you can do with them. Give kisses, snuggle with them, keep them safe. How can anyone hate them? I just don’t get it.”


“Yeah, my sister used to date a...a micro. Poor girl broke her heart being in love with one of them.” Alyssa’s true side had soon shown her colors but definitely not nearly as much as Jackie had seen first hand. And with no one but this Sam girl to help her cause, she was basically on her own. “I can’t trust people that small, they seem...weird.”


“What about your friend? Isn’t she a micro? It’s ok if they’re smaller than you. Besides, a lot of things are weird but that’s what makes planet Earth the best. Did you know, the first person to invent the radio was a micro? Or how about micros are sent in to look for disaster survivors? They can save your life, you know? Micro surgeons actually have a better chance of saving someone than a human one. Bet they didn’t teach you that in school.”


“I guess.” Alyssa bent her head down to whisper into Jackie’s ear. “You got this one little girl. Doesn’t mean I like you. Just means I don’t like you a little bit less.”


 Jackie took the small victory as she leaned into Alyssa soft boobs as she got comfortable, and relaxed. In just a few minutes, she’d be back with Marleigh and there wouldn’t be anything anyone had to say that would stop her. “I’ll take what I can get from you. At this point I’d rather you feel indifferent to me rather hate me.”


“Whatever you say, shrimp.” Jackie just ignored the name Alyssa called her as she saw the all too familiar apartment building where she once called home. It’d been a few months since she even came by this part of the city. She’d thought of coming back two months ago but thought against it. Yet, here she was. Better late than never.


The walk to Marleigh’s front door was long, longer than it should’ve been. Perhaps Alyssa was walking even slower to annoy the small girl or it was just agonizing that time wouldn’t go any faster. Her little heart raced as fast as it's ever been. She was nervous as all hell as she wasn’t looking her best. The time giving simple pleasures to Chelsea or Alyssa walking her here definitely roughed up her makeup that she’d spent hours working on. But, if she knew Marleigh, she wouldn’t care what Jackie looked like. 


Up the stairs, then a hard left to the last door in the hallway. Jackie’s heart started pounding as Alyssa picked her up from her breasts and presented her in her hand. The unfeeling giant felt the small girl shake as she approached the door. 


“Oh don’t get cold feet on me now little girl. Would you rather be Chelsea’s servant for the rest of your life? Cause I know she won’t hesitate to say yes if you want to come back and be hers.” Alyssa stopped right at the door as she waited for Jackie’s response.


“I-I’m sure. I want her back and I know she wants me back. I’m just nervous to see her, that’s all.” Jackie swore she heard some commotion on the other side of the door but shook it off as just her losing her mind.


“Alright then. Just a bit of advice, don’t come crawling back to me if this doesn’t work out. The second I get back home, I’m telling Chelsea you’re hers forever if you think of coming back.” Alyssa then proceeded to knock on the large, wooden door. The small girl then heard Marleigh’s sweet voice for the first time in months as she came up to the door.


“Alyssa? What brings...you...here?” Marleigh looked at her sister and realized what she was carrying. Or really, who she was carrying. 

 

“Jackie? Is that really you?”

Chapter End Notes:

Is this the reunion Jackie has been fighting for? Could her and Marleigh be back together? Not to spoil anything but Peaches/Chelsea was just the warmup for the small girl, you don't want to miss these next few chapters.