- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part two of the Peaches arc, this one mainly focuses on Jackie not so subtle interest in giant women's feet. I do hope you're enjoying the story so far, as this is far from the end for the tiny Jackie in her efforts to get her lover back. 

As Jackie was dumped in front of Peaches’ feet, what hit her first was the smell all around her. It wasn’t toxic and absolutely revolting like she anticipated her feet being but they weren’t exactly clean smelling either. The hours upon hours of her standing on them and dancing in the club all night definitely took a toll on Peaches’ feet and how they looked. Black patches of sweat, grime along with other assorted gross filled the entire area around the soles and especially the toes which just had Jackie absolutely encapsulated. She hadn’t seen a pair of feet this close since she quit her job at the human salon right when her and Marleigh broke up. The white and semi dirty pair of feet presented to her was like a monument to her. Every winkle, stretch mark and sweat drop was admired by the small girl as she timidly approached the heel of her ‘customer’. The closer she stepped towards the monolithic towers, the stronger the smell became. Jackie’s throat began to burn as she inhaled the stench, but she powered through the agony as this was just gonna be one more trial for her to overcome before she could face Marleigh one more time.

 

“Better get started Sparkles, hate to want to toss you in my booties for the rest of your little life.” Peaches called from the heavens above as Jackie was pushed out of thoughts by the commanding girl she stood before. Her threats of tossing her down her massive shoes, to the average micro, seemed like a death sentence. But for Jackie, this was one girl short of heaven. Had she had Marleigh with her, she wouldn’t care what Peaches did to her or where she tossed her. Being around her two favorite things in the world was her own paradise. Human women’s feet as well as Marleigh. But with her lover gone, she’d have to settle for this lesser promised land of Peaches’ feet by herself which she, for now, didn't mind.

 

Jackie ran to the sweaty and near inhospitable lands of the feet she was supposed to serve the giant girl. She smashed head first into the disgusting flesh as she took a deep breath in and reviled in the stink that would have other micros gagging for fresh air. Jackie used her whole body to massage the disgusting feet she’d ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Marleigh feet were always clean and well kept in comparison to the party animals’ feet she was going head over heels for. Something she’d been used to avoiding but now that she got a taste of what she’d been missing, she was addicted.

 

The smoothness of the skin from the sweat mixed with the rough smelling skin made for a cocktail that Jackie lost her mind, like a drug she could never get enough of. She was addicted. The pristine feet was a forbidden fruit Jackie was either never meant to have or never wanted to have before. The smell around her no longer burned her nose but instead heightened the rush she was getting just from being around them.

 

“Oh my, Sparkles. I didn’t think you’d be so...enthusiastic about this.” Peaches giggled to herself as she felt Jackie fully embrace her feet, the first time she’d ever had one of her ‘visitors’ actually enjoy herself with the torment she was inflicting on them. “Oh, I wish all my friends were like you when I bring them over. Just going wild with the smell around you. I tried to get my roommate to massage them but she’s always disgusted by the smell but I guess I don’t have to keep bothering her for massages since I have you.” Peaches called down once more like an unfeeling goddess to the tiny woman which she was to her. Having a micro around was never her style however with the others she ‘willingly brought home’. The others were uncooperative and defiant until the end of their fun times. Whether it was being asked to clean her shoes, give her a massage or even just getting asked to dance for her entertainment, she would always have problems with micros who had difficulties being obedient to her. “I’m glad I found you, might just have to keep you around just a little bit...longer.” Peaches’ words soon hit Jackie, who unlike before was calm and enjoying herself at her feet, suddenly became this angry little girl.

 

“No! You can’t keep me here! I have a life outside of here!” Jackie yelled as the sense of her enjoying being at this girl's feet disappeared. “Please, we had a deal.” Jackie begged the girl while still at her feet. She was going to see Marleigh again, no matter if she was going home as a free woman or as an escaped slave. “The deal was-” As fast and swift as lightning, Peaches foot came crashing down on the girl with her ending up underneath and between her toes, the smell hitting her like a ton of bricks as well as the pressure.

 

“It’s funny how you thought that part was real.” Peaches giggled as she brought her face down to the small girl, instantly getting a whiff of her own smell. “You, my dear Sparkles. Are mine and mine alone. Your friend or whoever you want to see might be missing you for a lot longer. Besides, even if that deal was still valid which it never was in the first place, you’d still owe me a massage. A full one. Back massage you did ok but my thighs? You sucked at.” Peaches looked down at the small girl who was hearing the news of never being able to see Marleigh again pretty hard. Tears began to well up as she looked at Peaches’ soft and uncaring face. Her plump cheeks just like Marleigh’s when they were the happiest together.

 

“Marleigh…” 

 

“Whatever squirt.” Peaches relieved Jackie of the pressures of having her feet be right on her chest while still having her toes be directly in the small girl's face. “You still have to please me. Start on my toes. Pull every ounce of toejam you see whether it’s between my toes or embedded in them, get them out. On all ten of them.” Jackie stood up slowly as she saw the perfectly pedicured nails of her ‘goddess’. They were all a dark pink with sparkles and glitter mixed in with it that shone perfectly in the artificial light of the living room. Jackie, by this time, was just ready to see Marleigh again. She was gonna do what she needed to see her, even if Peaches wasn’t going to bring her there. Maybe she could get the mysterious roommate to help her. But who knew, the roommate could be worse than Peaches ever could be. Jackie, at this point, was hallucinating that Marleigh would come in and save her but there was nothing. Nothing but Peaches’ toes all around her which was supposed to be her own personal heaven but yet...someone was missing. The girl who’s toes surrounded her weren’t Marleigh’s so it wasn’t right but yet she still enjoyed it. Much to the dismay of part of her that still loved Marleigh. Jackie began to develop tears as she faced a girl who would turn her into her own little puppet given the opportunity which she was more than willing to go for. 

 

“I’m going to give you one more chance before I throw you in my thigh high boots. Get started!” Peaches cried out as she lifted her foot off the small girl and presented the toes directly to her. Predator Pink was all Jackie thought as she began to look at her captors toes. Her legs were like jelly as she saw the dagger like toenails that inched ever so closer to her. Carefully, she walked up to the nails and felt the surface of it. It wasn’t warm and welcoming like the rest of the foot that seemed like it just wanted to give the small girl a hug. From the soles to the actual toes themselves, everything about Peaches’ foot screamed welcome in. Except for the sharp as can be nails. As she’d seen before, those things were sharp enough to cut Jackie’s body in half with seemingly little effort. “Yes I know they’re shiny. That’s the way I like them! Now, get started! Jeez Sparkles, I might as well just toss you in my shoes. Come here.”

Peaches began to bend over and tried to snatch Jackie off from the table as she got on her hands and knees as she once more began to beg for a second chance. “Please! One more chance, I swear, I won’t get distracted again.” Peaches’ hand stopped midair as the massive girl began to eyeball the small micro begging for her life. “Why not the bottoms of your feet, surely that part of your foot is aching more than your toes! Please, one more chance. If you’re not happy with my efforts, you can toss me in whatever shoe you want. I promise, you will enjoy it. Please.”

 

“Well, I did do a number on my feet tonight. Fine. But the second I feel you stop working on my soles, your ass? Straight in my booties. Got it?” Jackie just nodded as Peaches leaned back once more and propped her feet up to the small girl. That was when things set in to the small girl that Peaches was more than a party girl with sharp toenails. She was a party girl with massive soles that stretched up high in the sky and with wrinkles too numerous to even start counting. The small foot lover had no time to observe. After all, this time was going to be her last chance. She highly doubted she could convince the massive girl to give her a fourth time to prove her worth.

 

As Jackie slowly yet methodically massaged this party girl's feet, she felt disgust as she pressed her hands deep into the warm yet unfeeling flesh. Never before had she felt flesh like this. Back when Marleigh and her were together, Jackie would give Marleigh the best massages she could ever hope for. The feeling of warmth and knowing she was pleasing her lover was a feeling this lacked. As she pressed deep into the heel of the tired Peaches with her elbow, there was no feeling of love or anything like that. For very obvious reasons. Tears flowed down Jackie’s cheek profusely as she dug harder into Peaches’ meaty soles as she tried her best to please her. She wanted an out and saw this as her best chance of getting back to Marleigh. She’d long gotten past the smell and was solely focused on getting beyond this. A night of torture was going to be nothing when she was back with the love of her life.

 

The longer Jackie was massaging the sole, the higher she had to climb to satisfy her overlords needs. Soon, she was directly in the center of the sole, where most of the sweat was accumulating. Granted Peaches had aired out her feet for the past hour, that somehow didn’t mean the sweat had long since dried up. Jackie groaned as she tried her best not to slip off the sole, continuing to give her best efforts to please the party girl that had taken her. Back at the club, she might’ve wanted Peaches to be the one to take Marleigh’s place but actually getting tortured under her feet was not what she thought she was going to be forced to please her under threat of getting tossed and forgotten about. She should’ve known better than to just pick the random girl on the other side of the glass to try and replace her Marleigh. All the while, the massive Peaches was, for the first time since Jackie had started working to please her, was actually giggling. In excitement. At least she was doing something right with this girl.

 

“Alright Sparkles, you are actually doing a great job on my feet tonight. Why couldn’t you try this hard with my other areas? Eh, I really don’t care. The massaging part is over, now is time to moisturize my tired soles.” Jackie instantly knew where this was going as soon as she said the words. Jackie hung onto Peaches’ soles, trying no to think of jumping, not that this height would even come close to killing her. At most it would just break an ankle. Not that it would stop Peaches in her torment. “Dammit Aly, I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you in getting the lotion. Nevertheless, you still have a job to do. Lotion or no lotion, you’re getting my feet soft as can be. You’re going to lick every damn inch on my foot until I say you’re done. Got it?” Jackie had never actually licked a pair of feet before. She’d never liked the actual taste of the giant feet she’d been exposed to. Not even Marleigh’s feet were ever sweet to Jackie’s taste buds. No matter how much the giant and sweet girl used lotion to sweeten her feet up for the small girl, that musk was always there. Now, Jackie had no problem smelling it but tasting the dried up sweat was something she couldn’t get over. Now, out of threats of never seeing her dear Marleigh ever again, Jackie would have to get over it. And fast. 

 

“Yes Peaches, right away.” She hollered back as she looked at the sweat filled sole she was now tasked with licking and making spotless. Jackie was shaking as she leaned her head to the flesh she’d been massaging for what seemed like the past hour or so. She didn’t mind the smell, at least not right now. With one last deep breath, she soon started digging deep into Peaches’ soft soles headfirst as she wanted it done and over with as soon as she possibly could. The taste was awful for the small girl, it seemed as though Peaches had never once washed her feet before this. What seemed like sweat from all day and all night was infesting Jackie’s tiny mouth as she began to cry from the horrid taste. If she had to describe the taste, it would’ve been a mix of old sweat, long since disintegrated dirt, rotting liquor that this massive girl had somehow stepped in. Perhaps she was banking on snatching up a micro to clean everything off for her. With the beauty Peaches had, Jackie had no doubt in her mind that she could get anyone, Human or Micro, to do whatever she deemed to be ‘below her’. Wash her feet fresh from her high heels, do her laundry or if it was a micro, go beyond just cleaning for her but ‘pleasing’ her in more ways than one. As Jackie further tasted the foul soles, she could only imagine what other micros had done in order to please this party animal. Perhaps some were stepped on, reduced to nothing but a shadow long forgotten by Peaches. Maybe some met the fate Jackie almost met when she was with Marleigh and got swallowed alive. Just like Karla so vigorously enjoyed for whatever reason. Long since digested with absolutely no hope of escaping, Jackie could only hope to imagine she would be spared or at least, avoid getting swallowed by a drunken girl who would just forget about her existence in the morning.

 

The longer Jackie licked Peaches’ sole, the more moans the tiny girl heard. Peaches was enjoying this greatly, more than she thought she would actually. This wasn’t just some sort of game or a simple massage for the giant girl. It was much more. As Jackie climbed down the sole of just the first foot she had to do, Jackie looked at her massive overlord and saw she was rubbing on her crotch with such precision and fluidity, it amazed the small girl as she looked deep into the giant girl's eyes as she continued to rub her panties. Almost made Jackie want to join in with her. Just climb her legs and assist the party girl. Until Peaches finally opened her eyes, no longer feeling the sensation that was causing her to pleasure herself. Jackie knew this was inexcusable to the giant, she was already on her last chance and here she was, just standing there like an idiot. She attempted to run but it was no use. The giant, horny girl easily grabbed her.

 

“I warned you. Oh dear did I warn you not to get distracted. You had one task and that was to lick my feet clean! And..” Peaches lifted both Jackie and her own foot up to her face as she examined what the efforts her micro had accomplished. Needless to say, she wasn’t happy with it. “Really? This is what you delivered to me? What is this? Come on you little bitch, I could’ve done this in a fraction of the time.” Jackie then watched as Peaches soon began to do the unorthodox and began to actually lapping her own sole with her tongue, dwarfing Jackie’s minuscule efforts. The tongue went from heel to the very top of her massive toes and Peaches even began to suck on her own toes while she held Jackie closer to the experience. And with one last suck of her big toe, Peaches brought the now soaked sole up to Jackie’s face who was more confused than frightened. “This is what I meant by clean, Sparkles. That’s problem one down. Problem two is you need to be punished. I made a promise to you. Do as you’re told and you’d maybe get to see your friend again. But you got distracted and you’re out of chances.” Peaches brought her formally kicked off heels as she set the shoe on the table directly in front her. “I’m done giving you this many chances, Sparkles. Hope you enjoy this little girl.” Jackie tried to scream out and beg for one last chance but knew deep down it was hopeless. Looking down at the booty she was going to be stored in for the foreseeable future. 

 

“Please, I can do better! I need to see Marleigh!” Jackie’s begging fell on deaf ears as Peaches continued to lower the small girl closer and closer to the boot. There was no way of weaseling out of this. She was screwed on all accounts.

 

That was, until Peaches’ roommate finally came home. The door swung wide open, shocking both girls as Peaches retracted Jackie’s body from the boot and to the table where she was originally. Jackie’s body was filled with fear as the whole time she’d been dreading meeting the roommate of the girl who abducted her. Who were they? Some scum of the Earth Micro slave trader that wouldn’t hesitate to sell Jackie to the highest paying pervert who loved the feeling of tiny girls around their body. Made Jackie’s skin crawl as she watched the roommate step into the room, setting her bag on the ground. She was shrouded in darkness as she slowly came into the light of the living room. That was when Jackie saw the face of someone she was never expecting to see ever again. Not since that day had she even thought about her and someone the most diabolical girl she’d ever met.

 

Marleigh’s sister. 

 

Alyssa.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Uh oh, Alyssa is back. The girl she had nightmares about is back and Marleigh is nowhere to help, how will Jackie get out of this one?