- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here, we see Jackie caught up in a sticky situation with a stranger known only as "Peaches". Will she get back to Marleigh or will this party girl keep her forever?

“Please! You don’t understand! I have to see someone now! Please!” Jackie cried out as Peaches clenched her fist even tighter to prevent Jackie from being heard. Jackie just wanted to scream as loud as she felt the muscles of her fist clench tighter around her. Here she was, completely trapped as an absolute stranger abducted her. She just wanted to see Marleigh again and it wasn’t going to happen at this rate. She soon began to cry as she heard humming from her captor which just broke her head even more. “Please, Peaches! I have someone that’s wanting to see me! I’m begging you to just let me go!”


“You can cry all you want, little girl. You belong to me now. And that horrid name Jackie? I was thinking of something else. Something a little more fitting. How about…” Peaches then brought her fist up to her face as she unraveled her hand, letting Jackie breathe some fresh air as her abductor looked at her closer. “Oh you are a cute one. You have great taste in fashion little girl. I think I’m gonna call you...Sparkles. Oh don’t cry Sparkles. It won’t won’t be too bad living with me. I’ll take better care of you than any human has ever cared for you.” Jackie just wanted to scream as Peaches began telling her about her new terrifying life she now had. That was, until she heard the last part. She looked up at Peaches’ face and saw the eyes of someone familiar to her. It was as if she was looking right into Marleigh’s. Those sweet blue eyes filled Jackie’s tiny body with love and compassion, something she’d been missing for so long. She began to tear up as she looked at this girl's eyes and only saw Marleigh’s. 


“Peaches, I’ll do whatever you want but I have to see someone. Even if it’s for five minutes. Please.” Jackie begged the girl as she just noticed a smirk on her face.


“Tell you what Sparkles. You give me the best massage you’ve ever given. Back, neck, shoulders, legs, even foot massage. And I’ll take you to see whoever you want to see. We got a deal, Sparkles?” Peaches asked but Jackie knew her word was law with her now. She just had to trust this complete stranger enough to get some time with Marleigh again. Even if she had to do a few things in return.


“I guess I don’t have a choice, Peaches. Deal.” Jackie nodded as she wiped the tears off her face. She just saw about her smirk on her face as they headed down the street with Jackie getting a birds eye view of almost anything she could ever hope to see and everything she could ever want. Jackie, as much as Peaches wanted to seem like she was evil, mean and aggressive she was actually a sweet girl. Even if she had abducted Jackie to get what she wanted. That was when Peaches closed her fist around Jackie once more, letting out a small yelp as she was surrounded again by walls of flesh all around her. That was when Peaches took a sharp ninety degree turn as Jackie heard a door opening followed by her bouncing around Peaches’ hand multiple times as the nt girl began climbing the stairs. Jackie yelled in shock as she began to collide with this woman’s hand. She was just thankful that at the end of it, she was actually still breathing and somewhat unharmed. She was covered in her own sweat as well as Peaches which smelled of lotion as well dried up alcohol. It began to make Jackie shake as the longer she was forced to inhale the air around her, she began to feel sick.


What seemed like hours later, Jackie heard some keys begin dangling around and then, light. It blinded her as she covered her eyes from being in the darkness for so long. Soon, she realized where she was as her vision slowly came back to her. This was Peaches apartment. It was the typical apartment as she soon began walking around, letting Jackie get a full view of the space she was now forced to inhabit. There was a flat screen TV with a chair as well as a couch looking dead at it. Beside the couch to the left was the dining area with two plates still there, signifying someone else lived here with Peaches. Jackie had no idea if her roommate would be any better or worse than her own captive but in all honesty she had no interest in finding out. Peaches soon took a seat down on the couch as she looked at the small girl once more. 


“Alright little girl. Where do we start? Shoulders? Back? Foot? I was thinking somewhere soft to start out. How’s that sound, Sparkles?” Jackie just cowered as Peaches began to look further into her soul with those piercing brown eyes. She couldn’t speak as the towering girl just looked at her, waiting for her answer. Not that it would matter as Peaches was the one in control. Even if she wanted to start at a certain spot, odds were that Peaches would decide for her. She just had to hope Peaches’ feet weren’t too toxic to be around. Before Marleigh and her broke up, Jackie was experimenting with playing with Marleigh’s feet after her working out but it did come with some price. Jackie’s senses were overloaded by the scent that would surround her but Jackie would usually power through. And she did fantasize about being near Peaches’ feet back when she was hanging out with Karla but now that she’d taken her, Jackie was now hesitant to say anything.


“Alright Sparkles, I’ve made up my mind since you’re too caught up in thought. I’ve decided you’re gonna start with my back. Hope that’s fine with you. After that, you’ll go to my shoulders and we’ll go from there.” Peaches then picked Jackie up and began orienting her body to lay down on the couch which was face down. As Peaches began to get comfortable in her new position, she kicked off her heels, sending them to the wooden floor with two loud and distinctive clangs which frightened the small girl as she was soon set on Peaches’ back. As her bare feet touched the soft and warm skin, Jackie felt the soft yet muscular skin with its strange texture. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. Feeling the warmth it gave off was...unsettling for the small girl. She’d never thought she would be forced by basically gunpoint to give any human a back massage yet here she was. 


Then, Jackie felt the massive girl twitch as she stepped on a sensitive area of the skin, causing her to stumble backwards and fall right down onto the squishy skin. Jackie fell down and groaned a bit as her own back was aching as she had a long day before she went out to Lush. Barely catching any rest in between then and now, Jackie was already feeling the aches but knew this wouldn’t be the last idea Peaches had for her. Not by a long shot so she took the small break she was allotted even if it might come with severe consequences from her ‘master’.


“Did I tell you to stop massaging Sparkles? You get one more chance before I toss you in the garbage like yesterday’s breakfast. Get up, massage my aching back and we’ll see how you do. Because after my back will be my shoulders.” Peaches’ soft yet demanding demeanor sent chills down the small girl's spine. The voice of a girl who knew how to control micros and what seemed like torture them if they pissed her off. Like Jackie had. And it terrified her to absolute core. As she sat back up, the small girl shifted her body to be on her hands and knees and began to dig deep into the human girls back to please her. The flesh bounced back up as fast as Jackie could squish it down. Jackie desperately wanted to just get this over with so she could be with Marleigh again so she dug deep into the skin repeatedly and to her surprise, Peaches actually started moaning from her small and almost fruitless efforts. 


“Ok...now you’re getting somewhere my little Sparkles.” Peaches’ moans was a great sign for Jackie that she was getting somewhere. She even thought maybe when she met back up with Marleigh, she could do this with her. Back when they were still together, Marleigh would sometimes complain of her back aching after spending hours standing up and walking around the city bussing micros around. Jackie would always focus on her feet and never once thought of giving her a back massage. 


The thought of wanting to see Marleigh once more, even if Peaches was lying to her. Which she could very well be but at the risk of getting crushed or worse, eaten by the party girl, she continued her efforts to prove she was worthy of being reunited. After all, it wasn’t like she had a choice in the matter. Wanting to see the love of her life drove her to do things that would otherwise seem as crazy. Like giving a giant girl a back massage. But she knew out of all the crazy people that took micros, ending up with Peaches wasn’t too bad. At least, for now.


The more punches Jackie gave the skin, the more moans erupted from Peaches’ mouth. They were sweet and erotic as Jackie tried her best to focus on doing ‘her job’ while the giant girl enjoyed the efforts. That was, until Peaches yelped in surprise and stood up fully, making Jackie spiral downwards, only being saved from experiencing the underside of Peaches by grabbing onto her bra strap that was slightly lower than where she was standing. She was safe from falling underneath Peaches’ ass and getting sat on. Jackie breathed a sigh of relief as Peaches readjusted her body to go back to lying down on her stomach, letting Jackie rest for another minute while inhaling the sweet skin smell around her.


“Sorry about that, my little Sparkles. Just a little thigh cramp.” Peaches addressed the small girl as she plucked her off her massive back to bring her face once more. “You’re a pretty good masseuse you know that Sparkles? I’m gonna ask you to massage a place that might seem gross to you but guess what?” Jackie just remained silent as her eardrums were blasted by the sheer volume of Peaches’ voice. She thought she’d be going down to her favorite place on the human body or at least her favorite place to be while she was with Marleigh. The feet. She was close however. “That cramp? It’s a runners cramp I guess and it’d be great if you could work your magic down there. I know I said shoulders were next but that cramp really needs your attention.” Peaches then sat up and propped up her feet on the nearby coffee table while stretching her legs out as wide as they could go. “I know with my dress it might be a little ‘open’ down there, just ignore whatever you see down there. Don’t get distracted by my womanhood, alright? You do that, can’t guarantee you’ll like where I’m gonna put you.” And thus, Jackie was moved from her face, down to in between her legs, right where her short dress ended to where Peaches wanted her to perform her magic. Her thighs.


As Jackie was set down on the carpeted couch, she tumbled onto it, and felt relief from the solace knowing she was that much closer to Marleigh. But she still had a long way to go as Jackie looked around her surroundings to see two what she would only call ‘pillars of ivory’ that seemed plump, soft yet firm all at once. The thighs all around her were like those of gods. Perfectly sculpted and soft as cotton to the touch as Jackie reached out to touch them and it wasn’t like her back. It was much softer, creamer than the back muscles but had an air of...stink to it. And turning her head slightly to the right, she saw what was smelling so...off.


Peaches’ womanhood. It wasn’t out on display like Jackie had imagined. It was concealed by her panties that didn’t show a thing for the small girl. Now, Jackie was attracted to other women or more specifically human women and Peaches was no different. Even though she had a goal of getting back with Marleigh, her baser instincts slowly urged her to want to explore beyond Peaches’ underwear. Slowly, she was ‘pulled’ by it’s force, like Jackie’s will was not her own. She closed her eyes and reached out as she felt the warmth of this giant girl’s privates through the somewhat thick fabric. She then took the smell in. Sweet, musky and delicious all at the same time. Jackie ignored Peaches’ warnings as she fully embraced the warmth around her. It was magical as just the girl’s pheromones were enough to drive the micro a little crazy. That was, until the girl she was touching noticed her not doing the job she was supposed to.


“Hey! What’d I tell you about getting distracted? God dammit Sparkles, I know how good that place is, especially for your people but when I tell you something, you do it. Now, I have to punish you. And out of my whole body, out of the dozens of slaves I’ve had, this area has ended a few of them. In the worst ways possible.” Peaches then grabbed hold of Jackie’s small frame in an exceedingly aggressive manner, catching her by complete surprise. Jackie screamed, yelped and begged for forgiveness, even if it was for naught.


“Please, Peaches! I’ll do better! I promise!” Jackie soon began to tear up thinking of all the places this party girl would send her. Her panties where she would most definitely sit on her without remorse. Or perhaps Peaches would actually finish what Marleigh started. And swallow her alive. The anxiety was soon too much for the small girl as she just shut her eyes to shield herself from knowing where she was sending her. 


As Jackie was set on the ground, she was amazed at where she was placed. It wasn’t something horrible and frightening. In fact, it was somewhere she actually wanted to end up. The place on the human body that made her and Marleigh a couple in the first place.

 

“Congrats, Sparkles. Hope you enjoy how my feet smell. I really do appreciate your people when they give me a foot massage I actually like. Just hope you’re better than the last idiot I sent to please me down there.”

Chapter End Notes:

Little fun fact about Peaches. The real life inspiration for her character in this story was actually a bartender at my old job before all this stuff with Covid started. And no, her real name wasn't actually Peaches. If you knew her, you knew why people called her that ;)