- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

About 6ish months after the end of the previous chapter, Jackie sees the best way to heal from the break up is to….go to a club. A (semi) mixed sized club.

Months went by as Jackie and her friends began to drift further apart. She hadn’t even thought of texting Marleigh even if it was what she wanted deep down. She’d actually begun going to clubs that she formerly wouldn’t even think of stepping into. She tried sneaking into many micro clubs but was told she had to leave and even a few strictly human ones that almost ended in her almost getting stepped on multiple times before she decided to leave. But this club was different from the others, it was a mixed size club called Lush which was something Tori along with Jackie’s other friends were thoroughly against. But going here and being around humans was something she missed about being with Marleigh was her...well feet. As much as Tori tried to set Jackie up with someone so she didn’t have to risk her life trying to find love. The girls Tori sent Jackie’s would always end up the same two ways. Either they were boring for her or they were interesting until they were just plain grossed out by Jackie’s interest in their feet. At Lush, she could look at all the feet she wanted to without having to worry about being stepped on while taking a quick peak.


This was the best time for Jackie as she headed inside, waiting in line. She could already hear the music thumping from out here and also the footsteps of the massive dancers every beat of the song. Jackie soon began to smile as she saw the bright blue neon sign begin to envelope the whole line of micros. It was the first time she’d been to a club one like this by herself so she was a tad nervous but ready to cut a little loose and stare at some massive girls that had no idea she was even there. She began to imagine the possibilities of seeing different human women in high heels, boots or sandals that paraded themselves around the bar like showing off their feet was nothing when it made the tiny girl hornier than ever. That was, if she could get in.


As she reached the front of the line, the bouncer was only letting a select few people in, turning away several groups that seemed like they belonged in there. This made Jackie nervous as she suddenly felt like she wasn’t going to get in. Upon looking around, she noticed some people had a neon green tattoo that glowed in the dark on their shoulders and the ones who were denied didn’t have the marker as she called it. As she got to the front of line, she was met with the bouncer who promptly halted her from moving forward.


“ID tag please.” The muscled man asked as he extended a scanner and tried to use it around Jackie’s neck to no avail. “No ID tag, no entry.”


“Ok, how much is it?” Jackie asked as she noticed the angry line behind her. “I got money.”


“If you have to ask, it’s already too much for you little lady. Now back of the line!” As Jackie stepped out of line, she kicked herself for not realizing she hadn’t done enough research on this place to know it was for members only. She got to the sidewalk to sit down, exhausted and tired from being away from her one true love. Marleigh.


“Mar, why did we have to go drinking? We could’ve done anything else besides that and we’d...we’d be happy.” That night haunted the tiny girl for several reasons.  She lost the best thing she’d ever had but for good reason. Marleigh tried eating her after all. Even if it wasn’t on purpose, her life was threatened. Even if leaving for this long was an overreaction, Jackie promised herself and Marleigh that she’d leave if she felt threatened. And now, in a fruitless attempt to get over her, she pulled out her phone and began to listen to the very last voicemail Marleigh had left her before everything became sour. 


“Jackie, sorry I couldn't reach you. Guess I caught you a bit too late but I just wanna let you know that tomorrow is gonna be a great day. It’s not just my birthday but the start of something new for us. I don’t want to spoil all the surprises I have but I know you’re gonna like them. If you don’t...well I don’t know. Anyway, I’ll let you get back to work. Probably busy right now so I don’t need you getting distracted. I love you my pretty girl...my perfect little angel.” This wasn’t the first time she’d listened to this recording as she had listened to this while going to sleep on several occasions. Something about Mareligh’s voice always put the small girl at ease and comfort. She missed it so much and hearing this voicemail only made it worse.


As Jackie continued to listen to Marleigh’s voice while still on the curb, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Closing her phone, she looked up and saw a woman in high heels and a sparkling green dress looking down at her. Jackie sat up as she wondered what this beautiful woman needed from her. Was she here just to humiliate her, to rub it in that she could get in and Jackie couldn’t? 


“You look sad girly. Can’t get in?” The woman asked as she started playing with Jackie’s long, luscious hair, making her blush. The longer she did, the more Jackie’s heart began to beat that much faster. “Oh you’re such a cutie you know that? I bet whoever you have is in love with you. Worships the ground you walk on. Must be a lucky man.”


“Oh umm actually I don’t have anyone at the moment. She and I broke up a few months ago.” Jackie looked down at the ground as she quickly noticed the woman’s toes and as discreetly as she could, licked her lips in what could only be described as lust. It seemed as though she was looking at Marleigh’s feet in micro form. Her toes looked just like Marleigh’s which made Jackie hesitant to talk to her. “But thank you Ms...I’m sorry I don’t think I caught your name. You can call me Jackie.”


“And you can call me Karla, Jackie. Now, do you want to get in here, pass free? I can get you in, no strings attached.” Karla’s offer piqued Jackie’s interest even further than she was before. “Come on, you wouldn’t want that outfit to go to waste would you?” Jackie’s dress, sparkled in the moonlight as it was the most expensive dress she could afford. The gold sequins shone a brilliant color that Karla clearly had an interest in. It was also Marleigh’s favorite dress for her to wear when they had their old date nights.


“I guess not. Now, what’s your idea?” Jackie asked as Karla just walked up to the bouncer, whispered something in his ear that Jackie couldn’t even hear with the loud music going on beyond the walls. She assumed it was something along the lines of a threat or something sexual as the bouncer’s eyes began to widen as Karla continued to whisper into his ear. It made Jackie wonder what would make this massive, micro guard let this girl in. As much as she tried to listen in on the conversation, the loud booming of steps near them as well as the music blaring inside the club prevented her from hearing it. And then just as fast as Karla climbed on the bouncer, she soon jumped down with a smile, with mixed looks from the others in the crowd.  Some of jealousy and others of anger.


“Oh, and my friend here if you don’t mind. I know she doesn’t have a pass but do me a favor? Please Mike?” Karla asked as she grabbed hold of Jackie’s hand to bring her close to her. “You know how much the boss would hate you if you don’t let us in together? You remember what happened to the last guy that didn’t do what I wanted? The boss used him for baseball practice.”


“Fine Karla, but you owe me. Big time. Alright little lady, in here.” The bouncer said as he opened the door as Karla stepped inside with Jackie following close behind much to the dismay of the others in line. 


“I can’t thank you enough for getting me here, Karla.” Jackie yelled as she tried her best to be heard with the loud music and the steps made by the humans on the other side of the wall. As Jackie looked around, she saw bright lights all around her with a massive wall of glass with dozens upon dozens of human shoes. Jackie saw the women’s feet all around them in high heels and just licked her lips as she saw one girl’s legs in particular. A girl with strong, toned thighs with a very distinctive tattoo on her ankle. A blacked out flower with what looked like a human and a micro being held by them. Jackie smiled as she stood still, looking at the woman’s legs dance in rhythm to the music the small girl could barely hear. She was enthralled by the girl's legs and felt as if she had fallen in love with a total stranger. Jackie even licked her lips as she imagined that cute girl dominating her with just her feet. 


And her new friend took note of this as they both paused on the dance floor, the crowd around them forming a small circle around them as the pair just looked at the other side of the club. “Amazing beings aren’t they? I know a few regulars here. Both micro and human in fact. That one girl over there with the tattoo you can’t take your eyes off? That’s Peaches.” Hearing the name of the girl just made Jackie raise an eyebrow at Karla. Peaches? It seemed as though her parents never cared about the girl if they just named her after fruit which was a favorite of Jackie’s. The first thing Jackie thought of her was ‘exotic dancer’ or something like that. 


“Peaches? That’s her name? Really?” Jackie questioned the girls name as she further watched the legs she loved so much continue to dance away.


“I’ve asked for her real name many times but every time she says the same thing. At Lush, she’s Peaches. At home, she’s herself. I’ve tried to accompany her to her apartment or house several times but every time she says she’d be too rough with me. She’d probably step on me a few times before I just sort of *popped* out of existence.” Karla’s word secretly excited the young girl as her dreams slowly started to become more and more vivid. Being stepped on by Peaches would be heaven even if she died because of it. Jackie then watched as Peaches began to slowly leave the observable area, blending in with the crowd.


“Hey, come on. I want to show you something.” Karla gently grabbed Jackie’s hand as she brought them away from the dance floor crowd and into a small room on the other side, near the glass wall separating the micros and the humans. Jackie gulped in excitement and fear as the pair stepped inside, the glass door closing behind them as Karla ushered Jackie to take a seat. “Now, Jackie. What brings you to Lush, the best mixed size club this side of the country? Is it love? Because I can assure you, you won’t find it here. Trust me, I’ve tried.”


Jackie stumbled in her words as she thought of something she could say to a total stranger who was just kind enough to get her in here. “Well, it’s complicated.” Jackie then felt the room they were in move skywards as she saw Karla press a green button on her chair. Soon the wall of the room closest to the glass divider went transparent so the pair of micro women could see the human side of the club. Suddenly, Jackie could see the other side even better, their massive forms dancing to the beat which they could hear even less of it than at the floor level. It was amazing.


“There’s nothing complicated about being here. It’s either one of three things. Here for love, trying to escape from something or you’re just a drifter looking for the next person to sleep with, be it micro...or human. You certainly don’t have the charisma to get anyone you want, no offense. You seem so shy. Again, no offense. So, what are you running from?” Karla asked just as the pod stopped in its place, about eye level with the human portion of the club. “Tell me, was your girlfriend micro or human? Did you two love each other?”


“Why would it matter? Besides, why would I tell you anything about what she and I had?” Jackie then began to cry as this was the first time since they first broke up that someone actually asked her how she was. She did love Marleigh and still, to this day, loved her. Even if she’d digested in her stomach that day, she’d still love her big beautiful girlfriend with all her heart. Telling a total stranger her business was never Jackie’s style but when Karla asked about Marleigh, she couldn’t help but spill out her heart to her. “But yes, I do love her, I love her to the moon and back. She’s my everything. Or at least she was.”


“If you love her so much, why did you two break up? You don’t have to tell you know. I’m just curious.” Karla asked as she began to lean in her chair as she watched Jackie begin to speak the words she’d be suppressing for so long.


“Well, Marleigh and I were the golden couple. Nothing could get in our way. Our size differences made us stronger. Until...she almost ate me while she was drunk. I got scared and left her without much warning or saying anything to her.” Jackie soon began to cry as she was pushed back to that night and her regrets since then. The decision she’d made then had just been a complete mistake. They could’ve talked it through but Jackie took it as a ticket to hop out of her life for the foreseeable future. When she crawled into bed every night in Tori’s apartment, she’d hope to receive a text or a call from Marleigh but it was the same every day. Nothing from her. It made her just want to crawl back to Marleigh’s apartment and beg for her to take her back but with the disapproval of Tori and her other friends every time she mentioned Marleigh’s name, Jackie kept putting the idea to the side until eventually she’d hoped it would finally die off which it never did. It was eating away at her and she saw the only cure for getting over Marleigh’s warm embrace was going out and trying to move on but that proved harder than she initially planned. Suddenly, she felt a warm hand on her cheek. It was Karla, wiping the tears away from Jackie’s eyes.


“Do not cry Jackie. Please, crying is not a good look on anyone. Now, this Marleigh right? She tried to eat you?” Jackie nodded as Karla wrapped an arm around her. “Jackie, I know it may be hard to believe but I have been eaten more than a few times. It’s a scary process at first but after I got regurgitated by my predator, I was pretty scared too, couldn’t look at him for days without the thought of digesting flooding my mind. But after a few weeks, I begged my human friends to eat me again and again until they were sick of it. Going down a human's throat can be and is rightfully scary but you can’t just throw everything you had with this girl. If she means so much to you.” Karla then hugged Jackie as she fully embraced it. Jackie began to cry even more as she leaned in on Karla. “I know it’ll be hard going back to her, it might seem desperate to go to her but if you love each other, it’ll be easy. Just promise me one thing.”


“What’s that?” Jackie wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked at Karla.


“Go get her back. Now, come on.” Karla then pressed a button on one of the chairs that began to lower the pod back down to the ground level. “I bet this isn’t what you had in mind when it came to coming to Lush tonight.”


“Not really. You know, I still don’t know why you brought me in here. I’m just a complete stranger to you.” Jackie said as she watched the human portion of the bar from the glass. They were at the shoulders of the humans as she looked around, looking at all of them, wondering if they knew that they were all being watched by the micros on the floor below. And if they minded the eyes on them.


“Well, I’m something of a regular here and I do like to bring people in here, get them drunk a little and start a party. I didn’t really expect to find you there but I also didn’t expect to play therapist either.” Karla’s words just made Jackie want to laugh as the pod neared the exit. The whole situation was just sounding more and more ridiculous. “I thought you’d be pretty fun to play with Jackie. But I’m not one to get in the way of love. Plus, I saw you looking at my toes outside.” Jackie soon blushed as she realized she’d been caught but not fully embarrassed as this was coming from the girl that loved to be eaten. “In case you and your girl don’t patch things up, don’t be afraid to call me. I’ll get my nails done beforehand. I can only imagine the things you and this girl did. I wish we had more time but here’s your stop.” Karla soon handed Jackie a business card with Karla’s name on it as well as what seemed like her phone number.


“Just tell her how you really feel.” And with that, Jackie headed towards the door, saying one last goodbye to her new friend as she walked outside into the club, still hearing the beat as she left the club. Jackie felt confident as she headed in the rough direction of Marleigh’s and Carissa’s apartment AKA her old home. She had no idea if Marleigh would even think of taking her back but it was worth a try. She thought of calling or texting her but thought it might be better as a surprise. Jackie felt confident as she passed the line of micros still waiting to get it. She didn’t even look at them as she passed, she just smiled as she headed to the apartment. To her current knowledge, if she headed down the road she came, she’d be at the apartment in an hour or so. In just a little over an hour, she’d be home with her best friends once more.


Jackie pulled out her phone, bringing out her maps to see where exactly she’d be heading. Things were looking great for the small girl as she started walking in the direction of the apartments. She had a slight kick in her step as well as a smile. Thinking back to the good times she had with Marleigh before everything happened. Things were going to be alright for the two.


That was, until she came out from the shadows.


A high heel shoe with a massive foot in it. Jackie instantly stumbled back and fell on her back as she looked at the powerful legs this woman had. The muscled up thighs made Jackie quake with fear as the girl soon looked down at her. It was as if she was an actual goddess peering down at her. It came crashing down on the ground with the might of a god, knocking down the small girl to the ground. Collecting herself, she looked up at the heel in front of her and saw how familiar it looked. Looking further beyond the beautiful, and downright delectable feet that had presented itself to her, her vision went skywards as she locked eyes with the tattoo she saw in the club. The same one of the human holding a micro with a flower holding them both up. Jackie’s jaw dropped as the giant human soon looked down at her and she knew instantly she was screwed. The giant girl just smiled as the pair locked eyes.


“Hi, I’m Peaches. What’s your name little one?” The massive girl asked Jackie as she watched her bend over, letting Jackie get an even closer look at the girls face. Jackie just held her breath as the massive Peaches examined her further.


“J-Jackie. Are you gonna hurt me?” She asked as she tried to crawl away from the human coming ever closer to her. As much as she admired Peaches from afar and from the safety of glass as well as anonymity, being inches from her currently made her just want to scream but she practically paralyzed from fear. Something she’d only experienced once before. With Carissa all those years ago. 

 

“Oh course not little one. I would never hurt one of you. On purpose at least. Now Jackie, I guess you’re probably scared of what I’m going to do. And the answer is not much. Just want to take you home, little Jackie.” Without much warning, Peaches swiftly grabbed her and formed a fist around the small girl. As much as Jackie screamed, punched or fought back this woman, she was not getting out of this any time soon. It seemed as though life itself was rooting against Jackie. She just had to hope someone saw this crazy girl abduct her and be rescued before she could be hurt, killed or sold off.

Chapter End Notes:

And that is that chapter, I wanted to try and get it out sooner but life got in the way. Hope you all enjoy the story so far as this isn't the end for Jackie and Marleigh. More chapters await!