- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

You do not want to miss this chapter if you’ve been invested in this story and shipped Jackie and Marleigh since the beginning, this might hit close to home. Anyways, Happy Vore Day, and please enjoy the story!

“Come on Jackie, have a drink with us.” Carissa spoke in a slurred manner as she took another swing of alcohol. Jackie was sitting on the table near the couch Marleigh and Carissa were drinking. As much as she wanted to have some fun, cut back and enjoy her time with Marleigh especially, she just couldn’t. She was too hung up on what her parents told her. To leave Marleigh as soon as she could. She knew they would act like this so she shouldn’t be surprised by their reactions especially her mothers. But actually hearing them say those words to her made her upset more than anything.


“Jackie, forget about your parents for a few hours. Here, I made your favorite. The Death Valley.” Marleigh walked over to the side table as she was carrying a small shot of a red liquid. It smelled sweet yet tart at the same time. Although Jackie was never much of a drinker, there was one drink she couldn’t get enough of which was a favorite in her only neighborhood. Seeing this made Jackie’s face light up with excitement.


“A Death Valley? I thought you didn’t have enough vodka for that.” Jackie turned around as she saw Marleigh in just a red bra and panties, exposing her smooth stomach to the small girl causing her to blush with excitement.


“I don’t but I tried my best. Hope it’s good.” Marleigh set the shot glass in front of Jackie as the small girl took one sip and was hit with what seemed like too much vodka. Jackie coughed as she felt the liquid burn her throat before she smiled at Marleigh with as much love her tiny heart could muster even if the drink was a tad strong for her liking.


“A little strong Mar but I think you nailed it.” Jackie laughed as she continued to sip the drink as the giant girl just looked at her. Looking up, she saw a toothy grin form on Marleigh’s face. It didn’t scare her, more just just creeped out. “What’s up Marleigh?”


“I just think you’re the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.” Marleigh had never been good at handling her drinks owing to the fact she barely drank much as it was but when she did, she was seen to be more wild and outgoing when sober. Jackie had never seen Marleigh drunk and was excited when she brought out the bottles for all three of them. Even if she knew Marleigh and Carissa were going down more than she could ever hope to drink. “How did I ever get so lucky to be with you?” Marleigh’s mouth was soon right above Jackie’s small and megar frame. The micro girl could smell the alcohol coming from her breath and instantly started coughing as Marleigh exhaled specifically onto Jackie.


“Marleigh, let's go do some shots. Besides you’re getting a little too close to Jackie for my liking.” Carissa on the other hand was always the aware drunk and was always there to make sure Marleigh never did anything too far, especially when around the innocent Jackie. “Let’s not go too far with things alright?”


Marleigh then stood up as she looked at Carissa. “For your liking Carissa. Jackie is perfectly fine and safe with me. Isn’t that right little girl?” Marleigh then grabbed Jackie semi forcibly from the table. This was out of the normal for the pair as Jackie would also give permission to be handled and would never be grabbed without a good reason. Jackie gasped in shock as Marleigh’s grip tightened around her. But as a way to go with the flow, Jackie remained quiet and just went along with it. “Isn’t that right Jackie? You don’t mind this?”


“Of course not Marleigh. I don’t mind this.” Jackie’s voice was saddened as Marleigh brought her small frame in front of Carissa. “I’m fine Carissa. I don’t mind.”


“See Carissa? She’s fine. Now let’s do some shots!” Marleigh then brought Jackie over to the table where all the alcohol was, smiling as she set the girl down on the table. “What are we going to do first? I was thinking of some Malibu first.” Marleigh then reached for a couple of shot glasses and began pouring the clear liquid into each of them. Jackie just looked at the defeated Carissa and saw she was just going along with it, at least for now. This was a whole new experience for Jackie as she’d never seen Marleigh drunk and this was something she thought she would enjoy but she couldn’t have been more wrong. She thought it would be exciting. Perhaps they’d do things that neither would do sober. And to a point, she was right. Marleigh was doing things that she wouldn’t normally do. 


“At least you’re having fun Mar.” Jackie said as she was set down next a shot of the clear liquid. She could already smell the alcohol in the air around it and she started to gag but held it back so as to not ruin the moment. Jackie then looked up to see Marleigh already downing one of the shots of pure alcohol like it was nothing. She never imagined Marleigh to be a party girl, she figured it would be Carissa who was the wild one. She just assumed this just a one time thing with it being her birthday.


“Ok Marleigh, since you want to have your fun with Jackie, I’m gonna go drink alone. You two have your fun.” As Carissa left the room, an air of sadness filled Jackie’s body. This was supposed to be a night of celebration for the three of them. Not only for Marleigh’s birthday but to also celebrate six months of the mixed sized couple dating. “I’ll see you both tomorrow, have fun drinking till you pass out. Just be safe.”


“Yeah, yeah. We’ll be safe Carissa.” Marleigh happily shooed Carissa as she closed the door behind her. “Now that the square is gone, we can have some real fun. Forget my feet, my nose or anything else you’re obsessed with my body, little one.” Marleigh bent down as she stared down the small girl who was beginning to feel intimidated by the feel of the room. “I’ve been reading up on some known micro fetishes. Feet and breasts are actually the most common. Then there’s asses, hands and finally something very special.” Marleigh soon plucked the small girl off the table near the shot as she was lifted up into the sky by the giant girl's fingers. “I also looked at how to please a micro to their heart's content. First we just gotta get you super wasted.” Marleigh was doing the unthinkable right now. Against her wishes, Jackie was going to be intoxicated without her saying so. When the party first started, she just wanted to have some fun with her two best friends, she even planned on dancing in that horrid fairy outfit that Marleigh loved seeing her in. Anything to make the big girl happy, especially on her birthday. But this plan Marleigh made up was frightening Jackie as she lowered the small girl into the shot glass.


“Marleigh, what’re you doing? I have my own drink, ok? I’d really rather not drink out of yours. Ok?” Jackie tried her best to talk Marleigh out doing whatever she had planned.


“But it only works with human drinks.” Marleigh hiccuped as she lowered the girl right into the pool of alcohol. “Come on Jackie, don’t be square like Carissa. Learn to loosen up a bit. Have some fun.” With that, Jackie was plunged deep into the clear drink. Forced to drink the liquid around her, Jackie realized that Marleigh, the sweet and innocent girl she fell in love with, was no longer in control. Instead, she was replaced by a sadistic, drunk woman that merely resembled Marleigh. What other surprises did Marleigh have in store for Jackie? By this time, she had no idea but knew that they were not going to be great and innocent ones.


Jackie swam up to the surface as fast as she could, just barely drinking any of the alcohol surrounding her. Her eyes burned heavily as she tried to not open them and expose them to more of the burning liquid. “Marleigh, are you insane? Get me out of here! I could drown!” Jackie yelled out but instead of the sweet girl that would’ve helped her, she just saw Marleigh smiling with an evil look in her eyes. 


“You won’t drown, my little girl. Not where you’re going.” Marleigh’s fingers wrapped around the shot glass and brought it along with Jackie high in the sky as the giant birthday girl began to laugh silently as she began to speak as if making a speech to a non-existent crowd. “Here’s to the best thing to ever happen to me. My little Jackie, so sweet. Recently I’ve actually been really curious what she would...you know, taste like. It’s just something that I’ve always been curious about. I shouldn’t say always, just sort of popped in my head this morning. Anyway, cheers to another birthday.” Marleigh’s ceremony ended as quickly as it began as the shot glass was moved to her lips, which left Jackie left with other options but to start swimming as fast as she could against the current Marleigh was creating. What seemed like thousands of gallons washed beyond Marleigh’s lips. The effort Jackie tried to give was mute in comparison to the sucking power of Marleigh’s vacuum like mouth. It was fruitless to fight it but Jackie was not going to go lightly. Using the last bit of energy she had, Jackie made one final attempt to avoid being sucked inside Marleigh’s mouth. She swam as fast as she could and to her surprise, she actually outlasted the liquid. The only thing in the glass was her and the air around her. 


Marleigh soon took note of this and rather playing this off as a sort of cruel joke, doubled down as she simply grabbed another bottle nearby and poured herself a new drink. “Jackie, come on. It’s my birthday. And my last birthday wish is to have you in my mouth. Please, you’re really not making this easy. Just this one last thing.” Marleigh began pouring the now brown liquor into the glass, hoping to Christ that this didn’t end up actually drowning the small girl. And to her amazement, after the liquid was in the shot, Jackie came back up one more time, arms flailing as well as breathing heavy. Her intention was not to down the small girl in her shot like Jackie probably thought. Just to basically give Jackie the best French kiss she’d ever had.


“Ok Marleigh, I’m going to give you one chance to stop this or else I’m getting Carissa. As soon as I get out.” Jackie yelled as she looked to the intoxicated Marleigh who was obviously not ready to be reasoned with. 


“Just this one thing, please. I promise I know what I’m doing.” Marleigh once again grabbed the shot and both girls knew she was not going to make it easy for the micro. Marleigh was not going to sip the liquor like before. She was going to actually perform the way a shot is meant to be done. Downing it in an instant. “You’re gonna be in my mouth one way or another. It might be fun. Come on, don’t be a square.”


Jackie screamed as her and the glass were immediately tossed beyond Marleigh’s lips and directly into her massive maw. Jackie expected to just simply land on the tongue and watch as the liquid traveled beyond Marleigh’s throat. But, nothing exactly worked out for the small girl, especially today. First she got reunited with the girl who seemed like she wanted to kill her, then she had her family disown her, her girlfriend almost destroyed said family and now she was about to be swallowed alive by the girl who promised her the world. As much as this day started out great, it slowly began to get worse and worse as time progressed. Now, Jackie was following the liquor down Marleigh’s throat. She just wanted to cry as the girl who claimed she was her protector, her beautiful princess, the sweet and innocent cinnamon roll was now drinking her in a shot. 


Jackie traveled beyond where Marleigh claimed she’d end up. She was now heading towards the uvula or what was known in Jackie’s case, her last bit of hope, a quickly fading opportunity to save herself from going down the pit of no return. Jackie had just enough light to judge the correct angle and speed. She had one shot at this so if she messed up, it was her death. No second chances meant she was ready for this. She counted just when Marleigh took a gulp and then jumped as high as she could to the uvula and hoped she made it.


And to her surprise, she made it! When she hit the squishy appendage, Jackie started to cry tears of joy as she heard the last bit of liquor travel down Marleigh’s throat. She’d made it to safety and right where Marleigh wanted her. Or at least, so she thought. As if a cruel joke by the cosmos, Jackie’s plan semi backfired on her. With her landing on the uvula, it triggered something in Marleigh. A second swallow, this time leaving no survivors. Jackie once more screamed as she felt the overwhelming force of Marleigh’s throat muscles pulling her down. She tried her best to grab hold of something solid but everything around her was soft, gooey and slimy. There was no easy escape, if there was an escape. Jackie’s legs were the first to take the unwilling plunge. Then her torso. And in one last cry out for help from Marleigh, Jackie screamed out as loud as she could beyond Marleigh’s jaws. It was the last thing she could do before the muscles around her fully brought her down to the pits of the stomach where she knew she wouldn’t last long. She’d seen the crime scene reports of micros being swallowed and most don’t last more than a few minutes if the human is aware they just ate a person. With Jackie’s case, Marleigh would more than likely not be aware she even swallowed Jackie until it was too late. She’d be nothing but a mess of bile and liquor.


“Marleigh! Please, don’t eat me! No!” Jackie’s last breath of somewhat fresh air was taken as her head was consumed by Marleigh’s powerful throat and down Jackie went. Her fate was sealed as she heard Marleigh’s soft and innocent sound heartbeat. If she was still on the outside, she’d be relaxing to the sound but now that she was being dragged down to the lower levels of Marleigh’s body, this just served as a trumpet of death for Jackie. All the blood pumping around her, the gurgles as well mixed together in a death filled symphony as Jackie traveled down the throat of the girl she loved so much. She wanted to scream but the last bit of air in her lungs was pushed out as Marleigh’s throat tightened its grip on the small girl. All hope was lost as Jackie truly believed this is what was meant to be. Her destiny in life was just to be a drunken snack to her girlfriend. There was no true love for her, no life beyond being a snack.


That was until she started hearing coughing. Marleigh had heard and felt the struggles of the small girl. Pretty soon, Marleigh spat Jackie out, with her completely soaked in salvia, liquor and shame.


Marleigh’s instincts reacted swiftly as she quickly sobered up and launched Jackie out of her mouth, with the small girl landing on the bed completely soaked in spit, liquor and shame as Jackie curled up in a ball. She began to shake uncontrollably as the fear she felt while still inside Marleigh’s throat began to lessen but it remained. She was terrified being eaten alive, something her parents always said would happen if she left home. 


“Marleigh….I don’t-“ Jackie tried to get some words to come out but she was too shaken up by the whole experience to even stand let alone speak. She just sat up and tried her best not to panic after she realized what had just happened. To call it a mistake would just be plain wrong. This was attempted murder by all accounts.


“Jackie I know what you’re gonna say. Please don’t say it, it was a mistake.” Marleigh kneeled down on the bed as she tried to reason with the girl she almost ate. Extending her hand carefully, she tried to rub Jackie’s back, something that would always do the trick if she was stressed or angry. But not this time. As Marleigh’s hand began to get closer to Jackie, the girl turned around swiftly as she had tears in her eyes. Smacking Marleigh’s finger away from the small girl as she continued to cough up the spit that had almost drowned her. “I’m sorry Jackie, it was just an honest mistake. Please?” Marleigh tried once more to caress Jackie’s back to comfort her but rather than a simple slap to get her away from the small girl, she received something much more.


“Don’t touch me Marleigh!” Jackie screamed out in agony as she coughed up the remaining spit and liquor somehow still lodged in her throat from her time in Marleigh’s. “I thought you were gonna be the good one! You said you’d protect me, make me feel like a princess! After the day I had, the things I’ve been through my whole life, I did not suffer all that just to die in your stomach while you’re drunk Marleigh!” Jackie fought through the tears as the tears rolled down her face like there was no tomorrow. Her throat began to tighten up as she looked Marleigh in the eyes. “I trusted you. Loved you and this is how you repay me? By trying to drink me in a shot? Are you serious Mar-“ Jackie paused as she looked back at the nightstand where she normally slept and saw a photo of the two of them that was always their favorite together. It was the time Marleigh had gotten tickets to see Jackie’s favorite show, House of Danger live. They were smiling and having a blast but now, that seemed like years ago at this point. Jackie had been through too much pain today to stay. As much as it hurt both of them to say it, after what Marleigh had done, something just didn’t seem right anymore. She just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. “I don’t think I can stay here anymore Marleigh. I don’t feel safe and secure anymore. I think it’s best we just don’t see each other for a while.”


Marleigh was left absolutely speechless as Jackie spoke. She’d made the biggest regret of her life and her life was just falling apart as the small girl began to climb down her bed and onto the floor. It wasn’t as if Marleigh didn’t agree with what Jackie’s decision was. In fact, she fully understood it no matter how much it hurt her. She wanted to start begging Jackie to stay but her relationship was in shambles all because of what she’d done. “Jackie, please don’t go. We can talk about this. Please don’t.” Jackie paused for a second as she looked back slightly, with some tears in her eyes. But, she kept going towards the door. Even though she knew Marleigh could grab her and force her to stay until she calmed down, Jackie knew she wouldn’t dare as the small girl headed towards the door. Even though Marleigh very well could make her stay in her room until everything was calm, they both knew how that might end up. With both of them feeling even worse than they are right now. “I love you, Jackie.”


As Jackie walked out the room, she turned back around and saw Marleigh lying down halfway on the bed with tears in her face. They were both hurting from what had happened and worst of all, she had no idea if they’d be back together. But she didn’t want to even look the girl who almost ate her in the eye, not like she’d could. Every time she thought of Marleigh, she’d think of this night and how she was swallowed unwillingly. It would haunt her for the rest of her life. Tears flowed down Jackie’s face, her throat was tight as she sniffled towards the main door. This night, what Marleigh did, on purpose or accidental, damaged the small girl. Ever since her first date with a human, she’d terrified of getting sent down the bottomless pit, to be forgotten. Digested and just turned into a simple calorie for Marleigh.


“Jackie?” She heard Carissa call out as Jackie crawled under the door. “What happened with you two in there?” Carissa got up from the couch and kneeled down to the tiny girl as best could while she was still walking to the door. “Jackie?”


“Look, I love Marleigh. But...she did something that I can’t forgive very easily.” Jackie stopped in her tracks as she looked at Carissa. “I’m sorry Carissa. I probably won’t be around for a while. Just do me a favor. Make sure she’s alright. I don’t want this and I know she doesn’t either but…”


“Jackie, I don’t understand. What happened? Please don’t go, she needs you. Whatever happened there can be fixed. I promise.” Carissa lowered her hand to pick Jackie up but the small girl just kept walking to her main goal. The front door. And Carissa wasn’t about to stop the small girl. “Just be safe, Jackie. Alright?”


“I will. I’ll miss you Carissa.” As Jackie walked to the door, she heard Carissa stand up and head back to Marleigh’s room. Jackie’s throat had a lump in it as she walked right under the door, not before turning her head back to hear Marleigh sobbing profusely over what she did. A part of her wanted to stay, say everything was alright but another part of her said that most of the problems that occurred to her today were a major factor in deciding on this. The pain she’s been through, the stress of today was too much. It was supposed to be a cherished day between the two of them and now it just seems like the worst day ever. 


She began to walk out of the apartment and saw a pay phone nearby specifically made for micros. She reached into her pockets and found some change still in her pockets. She was surprised that she still had coins in her pocket and they weren’t all swallowed by Marleigh for an extra calorie or two. But she dialed a number and waited for an answer. 


“Hello? Who’s this?”


“Tori? Is this you? It’s Jackie. You think you can pick me up? I’ll tell you what happened, just get here at one forty Fremont street.”


“Jackie? It’s two in the morning. It might take me a bit to get over as soon as I can. Are you hurt? Are you in danger?” Tori was Jackie’s friend from her old job who she still talked to every now and then but as Marleigh and her began to get closer, she didn’t talk to her as much as she once did. But now that she was forced out, Jackie had no other person to turn to.  

 

“I’m fine, I’ll tell you what happened when you get here. Just be here ASAP, please.” Jackie hung up the phone as she leaned against the wall and covered her face with her hands. It wasn’t fun going through pure heartbreak and no one ever said it would be. Their relationship as they knew it was over.

Chapter End Notes:

How messed up would it be if I just ended it right here? I won't, this is far from the end but can you imagine? For now, the golden couple is broken up and will they get back together? Wait and see is all I can say. Wait and see.