- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As a sort of sequel and intense boredom during this quarantine we find ourselves, I wrote a few chapters (along with a few rewrites to some chapters that needed some re tuning). Think of this as TTB 2.0.

Jackie’s alarm went off, making her jump up from her bed in shock as she looked at the time. She sighed as she looked to her right to still see Marleigh sleeping, her beautiful freckled face being barely visible as the sun slowly began to rise. Jackie smiled and groaned as she got out of her soft, warm bed. She would never even think to get up this early, especially after the night she had but she’d promised herself that she’d get up early as she possibly could and attempt to wake Marleigh so they would spend the day together. 


Jackie then hopped across the small gap that was spread apart to separate her and Marleigh’s bed. It wasn’t much but it was enough to feel like a million miles while they slept next to each other. As Jackie landed on the giant bed, she knew where she needed to go to wake her lover up the best. Besides her feet, Marleigh’s nose was very much Jackie’s next favorite part of her massive body. It was so cute and warm when the micro girl needed it to be as cool and refreshing when she was too warm. If neither felt like Jackie being at the massive girl’s feet, the tiny girl would usually sit atop her girlfriend's nose and enjoy her time there. Sometimes they would watch movies together or just hang out with one another while Jackie sat comfortably on Marleigh’s nostrils.


As Jackie began to climb Marleigh’s extended arm, she felt the warmth of her body. It seriously made her just want to snuggle down on her arm and just wait for the two of them to wake up later on but unfortunately, Jackie was on a schedule. She wanted to wake Marleigh up in time to do everything the two of them wanted to do. Go out to eat breakfast at the most prestigious breakfast joint in the city and go out and enjoy life together. Something that they haven’t had the time to. With Jackie working days at the Human-Micro nail salon and Marleigh working nights running people around, there was only one day that they could enjoy themselves. Marleigh’s twenty first birthday. A time of celebration for the couple as they celebrated another year of life for the human girl. As well, Jackie’s own birthday followed in a few weeks and the two women had talked about combining their birthdays since they were only a month apart but decided on separate dates to enjoy their individual parties.


After a few minutes, Jackie reached the top of her mountain, Marleigh’s face. She took a breath as she fell back on top of Marleigh’s soft skin. Jackie sighed as she hugged and fully embraced her warmth. That was right when Jackie’s plan was foiled when Marleigh woke up. 


“Jackie? I thought we talked about you climbing on me while I’m asleep?” Marleigh’s voice was very groggy as she clicked on the light by Jackie’s own bed. Jackie cooed softly as she saw her girlfriends fingers pluck her up off the massive throat as she was brought high above Marleigh’s face. 


“It was going to be a surprise. By the way, happy birthday to my big beautiful girl.” Jackie blushed as she smiled at Marleigh’s smile. “Are you ready for the time of your life?”


“Depends. What does it entail?”


“How about we talk about it over breakfast? Maybe then you’ll get your answers.” Jackie knew what Mareigh was really poking to get out of her. Her present. And the method she was set on using to get that information was not something Jackie enjoyed per say but she was just happy to see Marliegh enjoying herself. 


“How about we have you for breakfast? You always do look like quite  the  snack.” And that method of getting Jackie to confess was a bit of role play with Marleigh being an ‘evil’ giant looking for her next victim. Sometimes it would be her pretending to step on Jackie which Jackie thoroughly enjoyed for fairly obvious reasons and other times it was Marleigh in just her bra and panties wanting to sit on the tiny girl, something Marleigh enjoyed. But the thing that both of them were both on the fence about was Marleigh roleplaying as a hungry giantess. With the other scenarios, Marleigh had complete control over the situation but this one was a bit dangerous but they still tried it. 


Marleigh brought Jackie to her lips where she opened her mouth and let the micro girl observe the biggest fear Jackie had. Getting swallowed. But even that didn’t detract from the beauty she was looking down at. Marleigh’s teeth, like every other part of her body, were well taken care of. Shiny yet sharp teeth that could slice Jackie’s body into even smaller pieces. She gulped as she looked over at the main attraction of the mouth. Her tongue, which extended out of her slimy and saliva filled mouth to taste the next ‘meal’. The tip reached Jackie’s feet and both instantly fell in love with the situation. As much fear and dread Jackie had looking down this maw, that was overshadowed by the feeling of euphoria by Marleigh licking her feet. 


Jackie, now fully willing to go along with the role playing, began to act scared. Just like Marleigh wanted her too. “Oh no, please don’t eat me. I promise I’m not tasty. I’ll give you indigestion.” Jackie tried her best to conceal her laughter and giggles as Marleigh closed her mouth and started laughing as she looked at her tiny lover.


“Oh my gosh, I can’t with you right now.” Marleigh then set Jackie on her nose as the tiny girl used all four limbs to grab hold onto the soft surface. “You’re so adorable, Jackie, I love it so much. So where were you thinking of going?”


“Anywhere you want girly. It’s your birthday after all. We can do whatever you want. I’ll even put on that stupid fairy costume you like so much. I’ll grant all your wishes.”


“You mean it? Makeup and all? Cause I heard the magic doesn’t work without the fairy makeup.” Marleigh sat up, still keeping Jackie on her nose as she put her slippers on as she looked at the clock on the wall. “Six thirty? What place is open at this hour?” Marleigh joked as she headed to the bathroom to get ready, but not before setting Jackie down on the nightstand for her to get ready, separating her from the soft nose.


“Yes, even the make up. As long as you're happy, that’s all I care about. Now, where’d you want to go? How about Skinny Stevens? I heard they have the best eggs. Or that place Garold’s? Best pancakes ever.” As Jackie listed out ideas for Marleigh, the human girl just looked at her girlfriend and smiled. She knew the place she wanted to go and it wasn’t a place she could go to often due to Carissa wanting to avoid it since an ex worked there but if it was the two of them, that could very well change. “Marleigh? Were you listening? Look, I know I’m small but that doesn’t mean you can act like my voice is too high pitched. Even if you do think it’s cute.” Jackie blushed as she was upset that Marleigh dozed off.


“No, Jackie it’s not that. I was listening but I don’t want to go to any of those places. By now, there’s usually a two mile line for all those. I have the perfect place but it’s probably not going to be as fancy as the ones you listed.” Marleigh then headed to the bathroom, but not before planting a kiss on Jackie's head, instantly cheering her up.


“I’ll be ready in five. I love you!” 


“Love you more!”


Around thirty minutes later, the couple watched the sun rise as Marleigh walked to the restaurant with Jackie sitting on her shoulder. The place they were headed? A twenty four hour fast food joint that Marleigh loved. The absolute best breakfast sandwiches in the city and she could not wait to get her hands on one of them. Marty’s Burgers and it was a staple in Marleigh’s life since she was a kid so when Jackie offered to take her anywhere for breakfast, it was a no brainer.


“Marty’s? Do they even accept micros?” Jackie noticed the sign as they rounded the corner with the bold letters ‘Micros beware’ below the sign which made her nervous.


“If they don’t, we’ll find a work around. Relax Jackie. I’ll protect you. As long as you pay.”


“And if I don’t pay? I’ll become your breakfast?” Jackie joked as she leaned onto Marleigh’s neck, feeling her heartbeat slowly. It soothed her tremendously as nights when she couldn’t sleep, Jackie would climb up to Marleigh’s neck just to listen to her heart beat. Especially when she was feeling anxious or nervous about anything.


“Hey, don’t tempt me girly. I smell that perfume, you smell absolutely delicious.” As Marleigh walked into the restaurant proper, the memories flooded back to her when she and her friends used to come as she smelled the air around her. “This brings back memories.” Marleigh pointed at a table as she tried her best not to throw Jackie off her shoulder. “That booth was where I had my first kiss. Oh and that one was where I met Carissa for the first time.” In Marleigh’s reminiscing, she stumbled over to the counter where an employee was waiting for her.


“Hello, welcome to Marty’s, the home of the all Unicom burger. How may I help you today?” The worker was short, probably half Marleigh’s and she seemed older but still had the charisma of teen. That was, until she noticed Jackie sitting on Marleigh’s shoulder and her mood instantly changed. “Oh no, you have a micro with you.”


Marleigh’s first instinct was to shield Jackie in case the worker attempted to grab her as so many micro unfriendly stores tended to do. “Why, what’s wrong with a micro? They’re people too.”


“I know and if we’re up to me, you two would have no problem eating here, hell  I’m dating a micro myself but it’s just due to some complaints we’ve had. Micros are small so they can get anywhere and everywhere. We’ve had to clean up, shall you say, blood stains on the floor and we even had one lady throwing up in the bathroom with a surprise for everyone involved.” As the worker described the horrible things that happened to the previous micro guests, Jackie’s appetite began to crumble. “I’m so sorry. I probably ruined both of your days.”


“No you didn’t.” Marleigh looked at Jackie as she clenched her stomach. “Well you kinda did.” Even when Marleigh was dealt a bad hand by life, she still managed to bring a sense of joy, even if it was soul crushing news. “Is there any way we can eat here, please? I have bus shoes, will that work?”


The worker sighed, looking back at the kitchen for her manager but no one was within talking distance. “Ok fine. This one time. But if my manager sees her come out of that shoe, both of you are out of here. Because it won’t be yours, it'll be my ass, alright?” Marleigh nodded as she gently picked Jackie up and brought her down as slow as she possibly could before setting her on the ground near her shoe. Unfortunately, Marleigh’s current shoes weren’t the ones that she’d customized. They were just default and stock so as Jackie climbed inside, her mood turned even more sour as she had to sit on the rock hard chairs with no other accommodations. But all that changed when she sat down and looked up to see the thing that made the tiny girl fall for Marleigh in the first place. Her magnificent sole. Even if breakfast didn’t go according to plan, that didn’t mean the couple couldn’t have a great rest of the day.


As Marleigh paid for the food, she walked over to a booth and pulled out her phone and called Jackie on the emergency line. It was hard for the two of them to eat together if they were worlds apart but they were determined to make it work. “Hey Jackpot, how's it down there?”


“It could be better. I have a view down here, it's pretty good. Sorry I can’t actually be with you.”


“It’s not your fault other people don’t pay attention to where they go or what they eat. Jackie, just know that so far, this is the best birthday I’ve ever had.” Marleigh then set the phone down as she received her food, a plate of pancakes with fried eggs, her favorite. “Thank you dear, appreciate it.” Without a second thought, the normally calm girl began devouring the plate as Jackie watched from the screen as her girlfriend took tons and tons of food just to shove it in her mouth only to swallow it to go back for more. 


“Marleigh, have I ever told you that you look absolutely like a monster when you eat?” Jackie laughed as Marleigh paused on eating as she looked at her phone, food still in her mouth and locked eyes with her. 


“And you look like the best snack in this place.” Marleigh swallowed the food still inside her mouth  and then leaned in to the camera closely as she swallowed. “You owe me for breakfast, I mean do you expect the birthday girl to pay for everything here?”


“I didn’t even order anything. I’m starving down here because whoever you hired to stock the food didn’t exactly get the best.” Jackie then brought up a bag of off brand sour cream and onion chips. That expired three months ago. “These are my favorite chips too. I just want to be with you, up there. I’d do anything to be big like you.”


Marleigh frowned as she listened to Jackie’s words. “Jackie? You know I love you for who you are. If you’re bigger than me, the same size or the way you are now. I love you. Now, you want to get out of here? Maybe we can get the rest to go? I’ll let you out and you can have some.” Marleigh saw a smile from Jackie as she continued to speak to her. “I’ll only let you have some if you stay happy alright. I don’t want to see you upset today. Alright?”


Unfortunately, just as Marleigh was about to leave, she saw two people she dreaded seeing, especially with Jackie. “Marleigh? Is that you? What a surprise!” It was Marleigh’s mother and her older sister Alyssa. 


Marleigh groaned silently as she watched Alyssa step forward to take a seat across from her with her mother joking with her. She tried her best to be happy to see them but with what happened a few months ago at the dinner with Alyssa, she was more than hesitant to bring Jackie out from her shoe, where she was safe. “What brings you two here of all places? I figured mom wouldn’t be caught dead in a place like this, especially after dad’s promotion.”


Marleigh’s mother was an essential part of her and Alyssa’s lives growing up. Even if she eventually turned out to hate her as time went on. But with years going by without seeing her, Marleigh tried her best to remain calm and collected. Even if she found her relationship with Jackie gross or weird. “Oh please Marleigh. The money hasn’t changed me or your father who couldn’t make it today, he did say sorry and your present is in the mail. It’s only made our lives easier plus who do you think is paying for all your things. Rent, food and even that relationship with that bug of yours.”


“She’s not a bug, mom. She’s kind and sweet and-“ Marleigh tried her best to not break down as her mother looked at her with disappointment. “Please just give her a chance Mom.”


“Oh save it Marleigh. Alyssa told me what happened at the diner. Now, let me see her. Or is she that small and pathetic that I can’t even see her?” Her mother’s joke went on deaf ears for Marleigh but not for Alyssa. Across the table, she was giggling away at this whole situation.


“Do I have to? I mean, I can call her because she’s not exactly in the best spot to get her right now.” Marleigh began to blush as she tried to weasel her way out of the situation. 


“Marleigh, do what mom says or else she’s gonna get her by force.” Alyssa relished in wanting to see that tiny girl be examined by their mother. Although, it wasn’t out of anger nor did she want to see her sister hurt. Quite the opposite in fact. She didn’t want this tiny and pathetic girl to hold her sister back from her potential and to get their mom involved to resolve this issue was something that definitely strained the two sisters.


All Jackie knew was that they were leaving for the park next but with communication between the two gone and Marleigh scrunching her toes sporadically, like she was nervous about something. That was when her foot leveled out and the door opened. Curiosity soon took over the tiny girl as she took off her buckles to walk to the open door where she soon saw a familiar hand. Marleigh’s. With caution thrown to the wind, Jackie assumed she’d be walking out with Marleigh instead of being inside her shoe. Walking on to her palm, she sat down and saw two other pairs of legs looking right at her. Her heart started to race as she began to think of who these people were. The mystery continued on until Marleigh brought her tiny companion on to the table where she was once again looking at the evil face of Alyssa which made her instincts kick in to duck down for cover.


“So this is what my daughter falls for. A micro girl.” That voice was unfamiliar to Jackie but still so bitter. Slowly turning around, Jackie was soon looking at an older woman with posher clothes than what she’d seen Marleigh wear. A pearl necklace, bright red hair to match her lips, and a black velvet dress that fished her outfit very well. Jackie was quick to deduce that the woman she was looking at and being examined by was Marleigh’s mother who she never expected to meet now or ever for that matter. “My name is Krystal Sanders, Marleigh’s mother. I see my daughter has quite the fascination for you and your people. So tiny, so frail. But yet, quite facilitating and delicious looking if I do say so myself.” Jackie’s heart was still racing as she looked back at Marleigh who was equally nervous for Krystal’s next move.


“Thank you?” Jackie tried her best to be polite to the massive Krystal as she gave her a compliment mixed with some insults. After all, she figured she didn’t want to piss off two giants that could end her before Marleigh even has a chance to react.


“It is a compliment, little one, enjoy it while it lasts. Now, what’s your name, little girl?”


“It’s..Jaquialine but my friends call me Jackie. It’s very nice to meet you Ms. Sanders. Your daughter is incredibly sweet with me.”


“Well Jacqueline. I do appreciate what you’ve done with my daughter here. Micro or not, she likes you in more ways than one and definitely more than the relationships we’ve tried to set up for her.”  Krystal smiled down at Jackie as Marleigh set her down on the table. “There’s a sick irony to this. I never allowed my children to even look at your people growing up. Alyssa took that to heart but it’s very clear that Marleigh always had a soft side for things smaller than her.” 


“What my mother is saying is that you’re nothing but a bug should be squished.” Alyssa sneered down at the small girl as she watched her flinch when she raised a fist up to scare her. “Oh Jackie, you’re so fun to mess with. I’m going to enjoy playing with you.”


“Stop it, Alyssa.” Marleigh looked back at her sister with intensity that made Jackie begin to get frightened by the one she trusted most. But she kept her composure as best she could. “She’s my soulmate and I thought the last time you two met you’d rethink your stance. Mom’s giving her a chance. Why can’t you?”


“Yes I am Marleigh. But, she’s your soulmate? This girl right here?” Her mother pointed down at Jackie who at this point was red with embarrassment from being cross examined by Marleigh’s family. If she wanted to be made fun of for her relationship, she’d go back home. “What about grandkids Marleigh? The way you two have...relations we’ll call it won’t get me any. My only hope is with Alyssa who I know won’t fail me in that regard.”


“Mom, I know Jackie and I aren’t the best pair for the kind of relationship that you’d want me to have but she loves me and I love her in more ways than you could ever know.” Jackie looked up at Marleigh and hugged her pointer finger while it was close to her. A sense of security that the tiny girl desperately needed. “We love each other, she makes me happy. And I know that’s what matters to you mom.”


Kyrstal sighed as she leaned back in the booth. “As much as it pains me to say it but I’ll allow this relationship to go on. For now” She then looked down at Jackie, squinting as she did. “If you break my daughter’s heart, I’ll be coming for you. Now, off to get our nails done. Come Alyssa, our appointment is almost ready.” The two then got up and headed out the door, leaving the couple alone at the booth once more.


“I’m sorry about that Jackie. I don’t even know how they found us here. At least they’re gone now.” Marleigh then brought her head down and kissed Jackie’s head as gently as she could. “I’ll always be here for you.”


“Thanks Marleigh. I appreciate you more than you could ever know.” Jackie’s hair was soon covered in Marleigh’s spit and as much as the tiny girl wanted to be mad for it being ruined, she laughed it off as she looked at Marleigh. “I’m still a bit shaken up by the whole thing. I really didn’t expect to meet your mother for the first time today.”


“Me neither. But at least she didn’t hurt you. Or Alyssa try anything else besides scare you.” Marleigh then grabbed Jackie, and set her on the plate. “Here, I’ll let you have some breakfast before we head out for our next stop.”


“Where were you thinking of going?” Jackie asked as she grabbed a chunk of pancake and began eating it slowly, it’s sweet syrup dripping down her chin.


“I don’t know. Maybe since you met my family today, maybe we could head out to meet yours.”


Jackie dropped her food as she looked at Marleigh. “Meet..my parents? They’ll disown me the second they see I’m with you.”


“You still haven’t even told them? Jackie it’s been almost six months plus it is my birthday so I guess you could consider this another present.” Marleigh plucked Jackie out from the table and plopped her down on her shoulder. “Come on, it’ll be fun. Can’t be worse than meeting my mom and sister.”

 

Jackie sighed as she looked up at Marleigh and how she seemed so adamant on seeing her family. She had a smile on her face that stretched for miles and Jackie didn’t want to ruin that, especially today. Being her birthday, if Marleigh wished it to be, Jackie would be more than obliged to do so. “Ok, lets go. Hope you know I’d say no but it’s your birthday.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the new chapter, hopefully this will be a more consistent upload schedule than before. Trust me when I say the chapters do pick up and will definitely surprise some, see you then!