- Text Size +

A rewrite of this chapter (along with Chapter 10) was loong overdue. I really wanted to have this chapter flow a lot better while adressing the issues from this chapter. This is just the small bit of what's to come with this story overall.

I still have a few surprises in store that should come out in the next few days after this one goes out. Hope to see you then!


---------------------------------------------

This was literally years in the making for Jackie. Years of pent up rage, frustration and all the time concealing her true emotions towards everyone. Everyone who picked on her, be it human and micro alike, Carissa who destroyed her life and all the people who had hurt her. This was her vendetta against the world. Her personal simulation wasn’t like the others before where all the girls were having fun and enjoying it. She made it so she’d be the only one big while the only two tiny people were Marleigh and Carissa. They were relatively the same size as a micro, both were trapped in the school that Jackie almost died in with their goal to reach the ‘safe zone’ AKA the auditorium where the actual bunker was at the school.


Jackie’s role in this game was the cat and the two girls who were still unconscious were the unwilling mice. On Jackie’s end, her goal was to find the girls twice each before they got to the safe area. They’d each get two chances to make it to the safe house and after the second time, they were out and watched as either Jackie found the other or they managed to win the game. But Jackie wasn’t about to let this be a fair game for the girl who caused this whole mess. While she just put Marleigh in a classroom, Jackie made sure that Carissa wouldn’t be going anywhere, at least for the first life she had. Jackie had tied Carissa’s ankle to a metal chain connected to the floor, so that when she awoke, she wouldn’t be able to move from her room. Yes, it was cruel but she wasn’t focused on ‘fairness’ especially with Carissa. With Marleigh however, Jackie spoiled her in comparison as she delivered her a map of the school and a pair of glasses that  always pointed her in the right direction, if she couldn’t follow the map. However, this didn’t mean that Jackie would look the other way if she found Marleigh. Well, to an extent she did. 


“Ok girls, it’s time to play my game. First one to reach the safe area in the auditorium wins a prize. You each have two chances, lose both your lives, you’re out.” Jackie called out as she stood up, high above the school, her voice echoing throughout the skies. “Oh and Carissa? Consider this revenge.” Jackie lifted her foot, and then slammed it to the ground as she smiled. She knew both girls were wide awake now and the real fun was about to begin.


Carissa heard Jackie’s voice as it echoed throughout the dark room she was in. As she attempted to stand up, she felt a pull downwards on her ankle. She fell to the floor, hitting her face on the cold ground. She groaned as she realized this was payback for the last simulation. Only good thing was that she felt no pain here, which was great considering what came next. She felt something shake the ground then part of the ceiling fell on top of her pretty little head, not knocking her out but wishing it did. Carissa pushed the rubble off her body as she once more tried to stand up again, looking down at what exactly was keeping her down. It was a metal chain, tied around her ankles. Carissa screamed as she looked around for something to use to either break the chain or to break it open. 


Then, more quakes as Carissa’s heart rate increased as she tried to brute force the metal but to no avail. It was some sort of sick game by Jackie to have her trapped here but she couldn’t help but she had to admit, it was well deserved. Then, just as Carissa was figuring out the chain, the ceiling was removed. She looked up and for the first time in this session, she was frightened as she looked at Jackie’s massive face. Her smile was terrifying to say the least. Carissa tried to scream but was soon silenced as Jackie lowered her massive finger and essentially silenced Carissa with little effort as she planted a finger on her head.


“Don’t scream Carissa now. That comes later.” Jackie smiled as she lifted her finger away from Carissa’s face. 


“Jackie? What are you doing? I know I messed up by eating Marleigh but she’s fine! She’s not dead!” Carissa knew she was only preaching to the converted. It wasn’t about what happened to Marleigh, it was who did it. “Jackie, I know you’re mad at me, I understand that.”


Jackie’s face got closer, so close that her once adorable nose was right in Carissa’s face. “You know nothing about my pain.” Jackie ripped Carissa’s chains right off the ground. “I outta swallow you like you did with Jamie. Or step on you like you did with Larissa. Or maybe something a little more creative? Stuff you in my pockets to sell off to Marleigh. I hear she wants a pet.”


“Jackie, please. This is just a game. Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do. Just please don’t kill me.” The small girl began to tear up as she watched Jackie form an eerie smile. A toothy grin that would be forever etched in the back of Carissa’s mind.


“Would you relax Carissa? Geez I’m not going to hurt you. Directly.” Jackie then moved a heavy piece of concrete with her finger and watched it fall onto Carissa’s legs. She watched as her victim screamed out in agony, making her smile grow even more. “That’s right. Scream for me Carissa. You know, I could get used to this kind of power. I can see now why you did what you did all those years ago.” Through the now present pain, Carissa noticed Jackie’s turn from a sweet girl that wanted nothing more than to hear gut wrenching screams out of her victims.


As Marleigh woke up, she looked around and saw a pair of glasses along with a map. She crawled over to the map and saw what was on it. A map of a school, with two circles on it as well writing around each one. The first one had the words ‘you are here’ while the second read ‘get here’. Marleigh was quick to figure out that this was Jackie’s game, the aftermath of what Carissa did to her must’ve caused her to ‘snap’ and break loose from her usual calm demeanor. Truth was, Marleigh’s small trip into Carissa’s digestive tract was quite pleasant. Yes, it scared her but only briefly. In fact, there was only the white background when she should’ve entered the mouth and down to the stomach. Then, she was brought with Carissa and now here. She then dropped the map to look out a window and was taken aback by what she saw. Marleigh never thought that she’d see a micro girl the size of a building before, she didn’t think it was possible before this experience. Marleigh’s face lit up as she smiled until she heard a scream. Carissa’s. Although it was very faint, Marleigh could hear Carissa’s voice then...silence, only Jackie’s childish giggles. 


“That doesn’t sound good.” Marleigh soon ran out the door, not even taking the things that Jackie had specifically given to her to have an advantage in this game. Marleigh didn’t even look at the weird glasses that would’ve let her win but she cared more about what was going on with Jackie.


Marleigh ran as fast as could through the halls but she soon found something out about the structure. It was a maze and a half to go through, she thought about going back to the room she started in but soon found that time was extremely precious, after all this was what seemed like ‘life and death’ for Carissa. But after going through hallway after hallway, Marleigh finally arrived at Jackie’s foot that had smashed through the ceiling. 


“Jackie!” Marleigh called out to her as she then saw the massive foot move, tearing through the floor, several rooms as well as the ceiling. “Jackie, what’s going on!” She called out once more as the area above her was completely destroyed, replaced by a huge hand that swallowed Marleigh up in complete darkness. She assumed that the void around her would be extremely cold but found it to be very comfortable. Marleigh’s nerves were soon calmed as she began to smell the lotion that Jackie had on, it was like lavender. Marleigh’s favorite. She soon closed her eyes and calmed herself, remembering once more this was fake. She even began to snuggle up with Jackie’s finger as she smiled, much like how Jackie did with her own finger back in the real world on their first ‘date’. Then, light filled the once closed area Marleigh was in and she saw Jackie’s massive face looking down at her. Stunned by what was once unseen in the real world, Marleigh blushed as she looked at Jackie’s beautiful face. “Wow.” 


Jackie looked down at Marleigh with a soft smile, not wanting to hurt her in any way, not after what she did with Carissa to take her first life. “Hey Marleigh, what do you think?”


“Well I’m gonna get the obvious out of the way, you’re very beautiful like this.” Marleigh stood up on Jackie’s palm as she crossed her arms, trying not to act like she was turned on by seeing her lover many sizes bigger than her. “But where are we? Where’s Carissa? And what was all that back in the last simulation?”


This sort of stunned Jackie as she tried to look away from her tiny Marleigh. She sighed as she looked down and then stood up properly, making Marleigh fall on to the smooth and soft skin of her palm. “I kind of...lost it when I saw you get eaten and I legitimately thought I’d lost you. Look, since I caught you technically, I still have to reset you. I promise this won’t hurt.” Jackie brought her tiny lover up to her mouth. “I’ll be gentle, I’ll just swallow.” Jackie felt Marleigh struggle against her fingers as she brought her closer and closer to her mouth. But then, she stopped and brought Marleigh back to her eyes. “I-I can’t do it. Not with you.”


“What about your game? Hide and seek?”


“I can’t hurt you. I just can’t. I love you too much.”


“Jackie, I love you too. But rules are rules, even if you made them up as you went along. Just please don’t eat me. I’ve already been eaten once today.” Marleigh joked as she grabbed hold of the nt finger that gave her comfort in here. “You’re the best thing to ever happen to me.” Marleigh then thought of an idea. “I got it, step on me.”


“What? Marleigh, I don’t want to hurt you.”


“Jackie, you won’t hurt me. Trust me, I’ve already been eaten and it didn’t hurt a bit. Plus, I’m starting to come to the idea of liking your feet.” Marleigh giggled and smiled as Jackie reluctantly agreed to her idea as she set her down on the ground gently. Marleigh then lied down on the ground and gave Jackie the go ahead with a thumbs up. Both girls closed their eyes as Jackie lifted her foot, briefly overshadowing the small girl as it quickly came crashing down, smushing Marleigh into nothing but a blood paste. When Jackie lifted her foot up, nothing was there except ruble around where Marleigh was. Jackie’s heart felt heavy as she lifted her head up, wiped the tears off from her cheek as she began to wander over to another area, hoping to find Carissa hiding.


Carissa woke up once more as she looked around, hoping she wouldn’t be found by the giant Jackie again. She took a deep breath and ran out the door of the room, seeing a massive Jackie a few hundred feet away from her. It seemed as though she hadn’t noticed her yet and Carissa wasn’t about to let get the chance to kill her again. She hadn’t figured out where she needed to go if she had anywhere to go but staying still would only result in another loss. And that was when she saw a bright blue beam in the sky through a window. She halted her tracks and her heart dropped as she realized where Jackie wanted her to go. The auditorium. Where they first ‘met’. Where Carissa threatened to kill them all. Carissa’s heart was heavy as she continued to run. She didn’t know how many chances Jackie was giving her and Marleigh but she knew it wasn’t many. She treated this as her last shot to ‘win’ this game Jackie. Whatever that meant to the now small girl.


Meanwhile with Marleigh, things were pretty much the same as with Carissa. She saw Jackie watching for any movement high in the sky as well as the auditorium. Her method was slow and cautious as compared to her friend which was running around until it worked. Yes it was slower, much, much slower than Carissa’s way but it was also the safer way. And as much as being Jackie’s massive hand excited her, being in this situation terrified her to the very core. There was a small side of her that actually wanted to be caught however. That rush of being in a giant beings hand, her size meant she was nothing but a toy to the now massive Jackie. Now she began to see what made Jackie so excited while she was around her. Marleigh could only describe it as the forbidden fruit. A thing she wasn’t supposed to have but craved obsessively. That was right around the time Marleigh stood up and started bolting...in the opposite direction of where the auditorium was and headed to where she saw one of Jackie’s feet were perched. 


“Jackie! Oh Jackie! I’m coming for you.” Marleigh yelled out, filling both the halls as well as the simulation with her voice. On the other side of the school, Jackie’s ears perked up as she heard Marleigh’s voice again. “Jackie! Where are you?” Hearing it again, Jackie pounded downwards on the roof and tore it clean off to look for her tiny prey. 


“Marleigh? I hear you but can’t see you. Where are you?” That was when the two lovers locked eyes, each of them blushing. “Oh hey. There you are.”


“Yeah, your little girlfriend is here. All for you to enjoy.” Marleigh then got on the ground, presented herself in a cute pose that she believed would make Jackie drool with excitement. And it did.


“Oh Marleigh, you’re so cute I could eat you up.” Jackie licked her lips as Marleigh was presented with a means of going skyward, her palm. “But I think you’ve been eating too many people's snacks already.”


“But oh beautiful Jackie, I’m more than just a snack.” Marleigh climbed on to Jackie’s hand and began to caress her giant thumb.


Jackie smiled as she looked at Marleigh. “You’re so cute when you beg to be eaten Mar. But I’m not looking for a snack. I’m looking for a...partner to find a friend of mine. Do you want to help me find her?”


Marleigh knew what Jackie was implying. “Oh, I can help you find this friend. But I don’t think I’ll be any help to you like this. At this height? I’m useless.” Marleigh went along with the foreplay they were going with. 


That was when Jackie snapped her fingers and Marleigh grew to the same size as her. They both once more locked eyes as they both saw a tiny movement down below. “Oh Carissa. Get over here before we make you.” That was when Carissa shyly crept out from where she was hiding as she saw two colossal women looking down at her with evil intentions in mind. “There you are. Was that so hard?” 


Marleigh reached out for Carissa to crawl on her hand and like the bug she was to them, complied in full. “Honestly Carissa, I could see you staying at this size forever. It’d be pretty adorable if we kept you as a pet, don’t you think?” Marleigh just looked at her tiny friend's body that fit perfectly in the palm of her hand. 


“That’s a question you bug! Answer her!” Jackie rained fire as she took great pleasure in watching Carissa cower in fear from her and Marleigh’s immense size. 


“Y-Yes, yes it would be adorable. Please don’t hurt me.” Carissa shielded herself from any form of abuse that would surely come from them. 


“What do you want to do with the tiny girl first, Marleigh?” Jackie asked as she turned her attention from Carissa to her beautiful girlfriend. “How about we make her strip for us? I think that’ll be really exciting right?”


Marleigh cooed softly as she looked at Carissa who was actually shaking from fear which only excited them both even more. “Come on Carissa. I’ve already seen you naked before. What’s one more person? Here, I’ll even help you.” Marleigh used her talon-like fingernails to rip through Carissa’s shirt, revealing her undergarments to the massive girls. Jackie just giggled as she snapped her fingers and in an instant, all of the tiny girls' clothes vanished, making both colossal girls laugh uncontrollably while Carissa tried her best to cover up her now exposed body.


“Jackie! Change me back, right now!” Carissa yelled up to the all powerful girl. “This is embarrassing.”


“Not as embarrassing as this will be. I want you to dance for us. Simple really. Shake that fine booty you got. I really want to see you dance.” Jackie moved close to Carissa as she watched the small girl begin to move away from her face, now being right next to Marleigh’s pointer finger. “You’re going to be our little stripper and if you don’t I will personally send you down a place the sun hasn’t even seen! Now dance monkey! Dance!”


So, out of fear of being stepped on or worse, Carissa began to dance for her friends. Tears began to flow down her face as she began to dance in a sexual way, from feeling up her smooth legs, bare breasts and even going as far as licking her lips to appease the two girls that seemed to absolutely dominate her very being. But she knew this was just payback for all the trauma her younger self had caused Jackie. If she had to feel a little embarrassed about doing this, so be it.


Unfortunately, the one who craved revenge the most against the tiny girl was not enjoying it as much as Marleigh was. This was her idea after all but Jackie’s attention was elsewhere. Far off in the distance, the void, was a fourth figure that it seemed only Jackie saw as Marleigh was entranced by Carissa dancing. Jackie was haunted by who she saw. The one girl that haunted her dreams since she met her. This time, she wasn’t just a regular human girl like before who just as easily towered above the small girl. She was an actual giant that towered over the three girls. Jackie’s heart raced as the void around the girls face began to lessen, letting her see more of the girl's face. It was Jackie’s nightmare incarnate. 

Marleigh’s sister. Alyssa.


All Jackie could do was watch as Alyssa grew taller and taller, going on forever it seemed like. Suddenly, Jackie no longer felt like she was in control of the system she was supposed to be the ruler of. Even if she knew this Alyssa was artificial and nothing more, just seeing her this tall gave Jackie utter nightmares. Closing her eyes, Jackie closed her fist around Carissa, crushing her to a pulp which shocked Marleigh the most as she wondered what was wrong.


“Jackie?! Why’d you do that, she was actually getting into it!” That was when Marleigh’s voice began to fade away as the three of them disappeared from each other. “What’s happeni-”


Jackie awoke to a blinding light shining in her eyes, she adjusted to it as she crawled out from the pod she was in and stubbled her way out, almost collapsing to the floor multiple times as she began to readjust to the real world once more. Suddenly, a voice came up to her. It was Wilt, the guy that helped her when they first started this.


“Well someone looks like they had fun in there.” Wilt said as he handed her a glass of water.


“How long were we in there exactly?” Jackie asked as she began to drink the water, finishing it in no time.


“Well your friend paid for five hours so-”


“Five hours?!” Jackie panicked as she realized how much this had cost her. “Oh my boss is going to kill me.” Jackie soon pulled out her phone and saw multiple missed calls from her boss, Anna. “Oh she definitely is.” Jackie soon bit the bullet as she dialed the number and began sweating out of fear.


“Jacqueline!” Her manager picked up as she scolded the young girl over the phone. “Where have you been?! You were supposed to come into work almost two hours ago and you didn’t call once to let me know where you’ve been!” 


“Ms. Anna, I promise I can explain, I can come in a fe-“


“No, you know what, don’t come. In fact, you don’t have to come. Ever again. Congratulations Jacqueline, you’re fired.” The phone call went silent as she just stood there, with no way of dealing with the emotions of being fired from a job she loved so dearly. She’d been there for almost two years, she’d been there as long as she moved to the city. It was how she paid for everything she had. She wanted to just break down but she didn’t even have the strength for tears. She just crawled up against the pod where she was in and just sulked about how her life seemed like it was crumbling down to the ground. After her behavior in VR, she thought both Marleigh and Carissa would see her how she really was. A girl with anger as well some abandonment issues. She brought her knees to her chest as she heard the all too familiar voice she’d become accustomed to.


“Jackie? Are...are you doing ok girly?” Marleigh’s voice didn’t have that same reaction that she used to. She sounded tired or disappointed in the tiny girl. But, Jackie gave a response to her, not even looking up from her knees.


“Not really. I destroyed everything between us, the work Carissa and I were working on and then I got fired from the place that kept me afloat. Marleigh, if you want, can you just drop me off at my place? If not, I can just walk home from here.”


Marleigh just stood there as she watched the small girl begin to break down. “Jackie...you know you didn’t do anything to hurt me or Carissa. We had a great time there with you and she even said she’d want to do it again.” Marleigh paused as she brought her hand near the micro girl. Jackie stood up and sighed as she crawled onto her girlfriends hand. “I know you’re full of emotions right now but we can talk about it later over dinner. Alright?”


“Thanks, Mar. Sometimes I just get-”  Jackie pulled herself together as she looked at Marleigh.


“Emotional? Don’t worry, I’m used to it. Now come on, it’s getting a little late.” Marleigh said as she extended her hand out to pick Jackie up from the table she was on. “As for your new job, Carissa’s friend gets her nails done at the nail salon down the street. Since you like feet, I think you’ll be the perfect worker there.” Marleigh’s smile was delicate and once more brought security to Jackie. “Just imagine all the feet you’ll get to play with.” Marleigh giggled as Carissa followed behind them, giggling to herself as she put her phone away. “Who was that?” Marleigh questioned Carissa as she wondered who would make Carissa giggle with such joy.


“Oh ummm, I called an old friend. We have a lunch ‘date’ tomorrow.” Carissa tried her best to hide her excitement from the pair, trying not to ruin their moment.


Soon, the trio walked into the gift shop where all the shirts with the ‘VRcade’ logo were all around. There was even a micro section but Jackie paid it no mind, she only looked over at a beautiful looking hoodie. She looked over at Marleigh who had stopped paying attention to her as she walked over to the counter where a human teenage girl was waiting for them. Marleigh soon handed possession of Jackie over to Carissa as she walked over to the counter.


“Hey umm, about what happened there...”


“Jackie it’s fine. I know I kind of deserved it. I’ve had it coming for years and well I just hope things are better between us now that you’ve had your fun with me.”


“I do kind of admit, it was kind of fun being a giant especially with Marleigh.” Jackie giggled through the tears that still lingered on her cheeks. “And toying with you was a little...enjoyable.” 


“Jackie, I know we didn’t start out on the best of terms but I want you to know that I’ll do anything to make sure you feel safe around me. If you ever want to do this thing again, just tell me.” Jackie wiped her tears as she looked at Carissa and leaned against her finger. “I’ll even agree to be your slave for as long as you want.”


“You’re very sweet Carissa. Thank you. I might take your offer soon.” Jackie then looked up and on a rack was the hoodie section. “Hey Carissa, how much is that hoodie? The black one?” Jackie asked as she pointed to the black hoodie with the words, ‘customize your VRcade hoodie today!’.


Carissa moved the tag as she raised an eyebrow at the tiny girl. “The hoodie itself is eighty five but to customize it is one hundred and five. What would a tiny girl like yourself want a hoodie that size? Want to see if they have any in your size?”


“Well no, I wanted to get something for Marleigh because she’s spent so much on me already. Giving me free rides, making me a custom chair in her shoe, taking me out for lunch and then this. So I want to show her I love her just as much by getting her something she’ll have forever.” Jackie brought out her wallet and looked at her card which was only supposed to be used in emergencies, at least that’s what her parents always told her. She had just enough to buy it while also paying the rest of the month's rent. At least until she got a new job.


“You’re sure about this? What are you even going to put on here?”

 

Jackie looked at Carissa with a smile. “Don’t worry, I have an idea. Can I see your phone?”