- Text Size +
Jackie and Marleigh are now both micros at Carissa's feet, how will Jackie react?


---------------------------------

Jackie soon snapped her fingers once more as the simulation they currently were in collapsed slowly, leaving the three girls in a white void for several seconds as they all stared at each other.

“So where to now? What are we doing?” Carissa asked as she watched the couple begin to smirk together, soon they laughed together as well. “What’s so funny?”

“Well, this next simulation was my idea. I kind of wanted to see what Jackie sees, from you know, down at our feet.” Marleigh winked as the world they were about to inhabit loaded in. Soon, Jackie and Marleigh began to disappear from Carissa’s sight. All around her, her room began to form around her. It was as if she had returned back home in an instant. She soon sat on her bed, it was a lot softer than it was back in the real world. She closed her eyes for brief second as she waited for whatever Jackie had planned for her. She half expected Jackie or Marleigh to rip through the roof and begin to terrorize her but that didn’t happen. No, but something did happen. She felt a tingle at her feet, at her heels more specifically. She then heard Marleigh’s voice, clear as day. It sort of freaked Carissa out at first as she looked around.

“Carissa!” Marleigh’s disembodied voice cried out in a cheerful manner. “Guess where we are!”

Carissa tried to move her legs but was stopped as it felt like an invisible force prevented her from moving. She then pieced the puzzle together. “You’re both at my feet aren’t you?” Carissa sarcastically answered to Marleigh’s question. But it wasn’t as if she was ungrateful for this. Jackie had talked to her about giving her feet the same treatment as she did with Marleigh. But still, she was uneasy about this. “Was this your idea Jackie?” Carissa may not have been able to move her legs but she could still move her feet, more specifically the toes. “Finally getting to see my feet in all their glory?”

After a few seconds, Jackie spoke up. “No, this wasn’t my idea Carissa. It was actually Marleigh’s. She wanted to see what I see, down at your feet.” As they spoke to the now massive Carissa, Marleigh and Jackie were staring at her equally huge soles that would occasionally move but not too much as Jackie had made sure that Carissa wasn’t able to hurt them. It might’ve been seen as unnecessary but out of her fear, Jackie prevented Carissa from moving her legs. This sort of gave both tiny girls that chance to observe all the details not even Jackie had seen on Carissa’s soles. There were the obvious wrinkles from her moving her toes around, the small droplets of sweat that went down, one drop even landing on Marleigh’s head but she soon brushed it off. Jackie giggled as she watched Marleigh slide the sweat off her body.

“Laugh it up girly.” Marleigh teased as she tossed some of the liquid onto Jackie, similar to a pillow fight between the two. Both girls giggled as they looked at one another, covered in Carissa’s artificial sweat.

“Ok, so what are you two doing down at my feet. Also why can’t I move?”

Marleigh was first to answer as she watched Jackie snap her fingers once more, letting Carissa have free range of movement in her feet once more. “Cause we wanted to play with you and your feet as micros. Plus, it gives me the chance to see what’s so great about liking the thing that brought me and Jackie together.” Marleigh then ran to Carissa’s white, meaty as well as soft looking heel, smiling as she did so, her arms stretched outwards as if to embrace the sole of her best friend. Then, Marleigh ran into the soft flesh that awaited her. This was a surprise to both Marleigh and Carissa as they both seemed...weirded out by it. But as soon as she touched the meaty surface but soon backed off as she looked at the equally stunned Jackie. “How is this sexy for you?”

Jackie was equally shocked but smiled nonetheless. “I don’t know. I just...do I guess.” Jackie then repeated what Marleigh did but she embraced the same part of Carissa’s foot as Marleigh did before. This time, she inhaled the sweat filled air around her and enjoyed it in a way. Marleigh on the other hand just looked at her lover in confusion. “Marleigh, you were having a blast playing with my feet in the last simulation, what makes this so different?”

“Wait, Marleigh played with your feet, Jackie?” Carissa laughed as she pulled her feet away from the two girls as she moved to have her be directly looking down at them. With a toothy smile, Carissa looked down at Marleigh specifically. “Aww Marleigh, you look so adorable as a micro.” Carissa soon began to pat Marleigh on the head as softly as she could. Marleigh just blushed as she felt Carissa’s soft finger run through her hair. “So you two had a licking foot licking session in the last simulation, huh?”


“Yeah, we did. I...um kissed Jackie’s..toe. That’s all that happened.” Marleigh felt embarrassed as she explained herself to her giant friend.

“And you didn’t think to invite me? Doesn’t matter now, what I want you girls to do is to lick my feet as if it was Marleigh’s feet for you Jackie and vice versa.” Carissa had a devilish smile on her face as she stopped petting Marleigh and just went back to her sitting position. This left both girls confused, slightly. Jackie had seen this side of Carissa at the school but knew this wasn’t real. No matter what, this was fake. Plus not only did she have Marleigh by her side, she had the power to make Carissa into whatever size she wanted. Jackie just looked at Marleigh who had an equally concerned face as Carissa’s feet returned to their vision. They soon held hands as they both gulped in fear, their hearts racing as they carefully watched Carissa’s feet return.

“Jackie, lead the way.” Marleigh said as they squeezed their hands even tighter as they walked to Carissa’s feet. High above them, the giant girl was wiggling her toes as she awaited their hands massaging her giant feet.

“Aren’t you having fun?” Marleigh asked as she watched Jackie begin rubbing Carissa’s heel with such purpose that Marleigh began to feel a bit jealous, almost ignoring Marleigh as she worked. “Wow, if only you worked this hard on my feet.” Marleigh poked and prodded as the girl looked at her with a smirk.

“If you’d let me.” Jackie said as she moved closer to Marleigh who looked at her.

“Well, I just haven’t figured out how it would work.” Marleigh massaged Carissa’s heels as she talked, watching Jackie get closer to her. “I mean what if I hurt you by accident. I’m big and you’re small, and you wanting to touch my feet is sexy and all but a little bit scary to me.”

“I get it...I just love everything about you and that includes your feet.”

“Jackie, we both know you like looking at my feet. I’m just scared of you falling because I scrunch my toes at the wrong time or I accidentally step on you. I’m not like my sister. If you died, I don’t think I’d ever look at anyone else like I look at you.” Jackie walked to Marleigh as they embraced each other. “Jackie, if I do let you play with my feet when we get out of here, you promise you’ll be careful?”

“For you Marleigh? I promise.”

Carissa had unfortunately let the power of having her friends at micro size get to her head. This wasn’t meant to happen and Carissa tried her best to stop herself from going overboard but it was legitimately difficult. After all, she hadn’t had this kind of ‘power’ in years. Feeling Jackie and Marleigh’s tiny hands begin to work on her feet made her go back to when she had dominion over her fellow classmates back in high school. It was pleasurable right then and there but afterwards, she felt horrible. So far, it was all pleasure but she was scared that she’d take this ‘game’ that Jackie made too far.

She then remembered what her long time friend/counselor Hannah told her and how she showed her how to act around micros, I.E not to be so aggressive with them. Hannah showed Carissa that micros weren’t meant to be played with but that didn’t mean you couldn’t play with them. As long as both the human and the group of micro agreed to the event, Hannah said Carissa shouldn’t feel bad unless they got hurt or felt uncomfortable.

Hannah, at least in Carissa’s eyes, was a sweet girl when she met her a few years into her sentence, a short while before Marleigh came along in Carissa’s life. Hannah claimed that she was once like Carissa, playing with micros in such a way that caused them to ‘break’ when she lived in Africa for a few years. On the first day that Carissa met Hannah, she told her that in middle school on a trip in Egypt, she encountered a civilization of micros that were unknown to the locals. After her ‘encounter’ with them, they were named the Hanasi tribe as Hannah was the first to find them. Hannah soon began gifting them food from her lunch bag which made them believe that she was comparable to a god which for a middle schooler is dangerous for multiple reasons. Hannah didn’t go into much detail after that but Carissa assumed that she over indulged in the power the micros gave the younger Hannah, much like herself.

Hannah and Carissa were, for lack of a better term, one in the same. For a short time, Hannah and Carissa were strong friends but they began to slowly drift apart. Although they still texted every now and then, their drift was inevitable. After Marleigh came into her life, Carissa had completely forgot to call or text Hannah. She felt terrible as she felt ignoring Hannah, the one friend who could relate to her, began to drift further and further from her.

Suddenly, Marleigh’s voice snapped Carissa out from her thoughts. “Carissa?! Are you alright?” Marleigh’s voice was clear as day as Carissa shook her head, no longer feeling the soft rubs from the two girls at her feet. She now felt their soft and delicate footsteps on her stomach. She brought her head up as she looked down at them as they walked across her ever expansive stomach. Carissa smiled as she saw Marleigh holding Jackie’s hand, possibly out of comfort in this sort of stressful situation.

“Oh yeah, I’m fine. No need to worry about me.” Carissa was back to her normal self, she assumed her time thinking brought her back to her kind, rational self. “How was your time at my feet?”


“It was fun...I guess. Jackie probably enjoyed it more than me.” Marleigh joked as she knugded Jackie’s shoulder, making the girl blush with embarrassment but still cracking a smile. “Did you like it?”

“Yeah, I kind of did. Carissa your feet really are beautiful.” Jackie spoke quietly as she got closer to Marleigh. “You take good care of them.” To Jackie, just saying these words was strange. Even though Carissa wasn’t a threat to her or Marleigh, that this was all in her head, she was still frightened to talk about how ‘cute’ Carissa’s feet were, even if she knew them to be on par with Marleigh’s. It was haunting to be forced to massage the same pair of soles that had annihilated some of her friends all those years ago. During her time down there, she even got the feeling that she was about to be crushed as well, with Marleigh along with her. But nothing happened to them. This set Jackie’s overactive mind at ease, at least for now.

“Well I’m glad you had fun. But I kind of wanted to do something...different. I also saw you two had a bit of a snack.” Marleigh’s hand soon began to get tight as Jackie hand began to constrict around. “Jackie? It was a joke, I’d never do that to you two.”

“Jackie, relax. Please.” Marleigh’s voice was yet again the catalyst that made Jackie calm her nerves. They then sat down on Carissa’s stomach as the couple locked eyes once more. “Jackie, be honest with me. Do you want to end this simulation? You can if you want to. We won’t be mad.” Marleigh then put her hand on Jackie’s shoulder and then proceeded to lean on her. “Was it Carissa’s joke?”

“Kind of…” Jackie soon felt horrible as she looked up at Marleigh, who was caressing her in her warm embrace. “Look, I just want to move on. I’m ruining your fun by making another scene.”

Marleigh just giggled at Jackie’s statement. “Jackie, you’re not ruining anything. Just relax, I’ll be with you one hundred percent.” Marleigh then brought Jackie up as she kissed her cheek, feeling its warmth as she looked at how red they were.

They were then presented Carissa’s hand as she wanted to bring them up for a closer look at them. Marleigh held Jackie’s hand once more as they both walked onto Carissa’s giant palm. “You doing ok?”

“Yeah, I just got scared of….well you know.”

“How about this, hmm?” Marleigh said as she whispered into Jackie’s ear. “Since we’ve done my fantasy and Carissa’s, next sim, I want you to go wild with it. No matter what it is, just have fun and don’t be scared. Can you do that for me?”

“Anything?”


“Yes, anything. We’ll go along with it. All you have to do is thin-” Marleigh was soon unfortunately cut off as the two girls reached their destination, Carissa’s mouth. As for Marleigh, as Carissa was about to begin talking, she’d gotten inhaled by accident. All Jackie saw was a scared Marleigh on the tongue of her friend, trying to get away but the currant was too much for her. Jackie had to watch Marleigh hit the back of Carissa’s throat and then disappear with a loud *gulp*. At first Jackie was shocked as just moments prior, Marleigh was standing right next to her and the next, she was gone, swallowed alive by Carissa. Jackie’s heart rate increased dramatically as she watched Carissa’s smile turn even sharper as she spoke to her.

“Ohhh she tasted good.” Carissa then stuck out her tongue to inch closer to Jackie. The tiny girl screamed as loud as she could as Carissa suddenly watched the entire simulation begin to crumble before her very eyes.

Marleigh soon appeared before her as Jackie’s screams were soon silenced as both girls were brought to the ‘loading screen’ except something was off. Both girls looked at one another as the once calm simulation had seemed...chaotic to say the least. Both girls were frightened as a building rushed behind them as it fell through the invisible floor as well as a few people. “Marleigh? What’s going on?”

“I guess this is what happens when you piss Jackie off.” Soon, there was nothing but black for both girls as they were soon knocked out. The world began to generate around them as their unconscious bodies began to drift apart with walls forming around them.

“The game...begins now.”

--------------------

So Jackie finally broke down and I got to say, writing the next chapter(s) were really fun for me and when they come out, I hope you enjoy them.