- Text Size +
Jackie, Marleigh and Carissa get their first real experience with Jackie's VR world. The first stop is a city that is practically begging to played with.


---------------------------------


Jackie stood with her friends at equal size, for the first time every little detail of her were fully visible by both girls without them having to squint to try to see her in full. On her right was Marleigh, who she was holding hands with out of comfort as the next simulation she created made her quite nervous. Marleigh had assured her that this wasn’t real and she had no need to be nervous. Then to her left was Carissa who seemed to be just as nervous as Jackie as they all looked at what she’d planned for them. Below them was a city, filled with people that were screaming their lungs out as they all looked at the colossal women about to lay waste to their presicus, virtual city. Jackie’s newest creation was one to destroy a city. Even the tallest buildings the faux city had to offer barely reached even the shortest of the three girls’ knee, the shortest surprisingly being Carissa. Even if they were same size, it wasn’t like it mattered in the long run as the object of this simulation was pure carnage for the girls. A few feet to Carissa’s height would make little to no difference.

“So, what’s the goal here?” Carissa asked as she was careful not to step on any buildings by her toes. Out of the three, she was actually the most reluctant in doing this but since she knew it was fake, her worries began to lessen but they were still prevalent. The only one who was confident in this simulation was Marleigh who was eager to demolish a city just using her now massive body.

“Just to see who can, I don’t know. We’re just trying to have some fun Carissa.” Marleigh said as she took the first step, raising her massive foot near a crowd of digital people, letting them see the underside of her foot. No matter how clean the sole was to the girls, their time standing in the dirt just outside the city limits made the bottoms of their precious feet dirty. It was like a meteor shower as the dirt and rocks that had attached themselves to Marleigh’s sole rained down on the tiny inhabitants. Even before Marleigh’s first steps into this world was complete, there was already casualties to the digital population. Then, Marleigh’s foot fell to the ground, instantly destroying buildings, cars and people that had yet to flee from the giant women. As her foot crushed and completely flattened everything beneath her soft sole, she felt the smooth bodies underneath her feet. Then, the subtle pops of the bodies and the artificial blood went underneath Marleigh’s soles. She gasped in surprise of how...good it felt. It was euphoric to say the least.

Turning around while also taking another step to the side, she looked over to the other girls, inviting her to join in on the festivities. “Come on you two!” Jackie’s hand was soon grabbed by Marleigh as she brought her into the city proper. Jackie’s toes instantly crushed several dozen small buildings as she followed her lover. “You especially Jackie.” The way Marleigh spoke turned Jackie on and blinded her as she took more steps into the city, completely ignoring the screams of artificial people as the two began walking side by side, holding hands as they got closer to the center of this massive city. “So this is what you wanted to do? If this was your fantasy why were so scared of it?”


“Well…” Jackie then looked down as she stopped the pair. “I guess once you finally get to experience something you’ve wanted to do for so long, once you finally get to do it, you get scared. You know?” Jackie soon sat down on the city below, instantly crushing everything that was underneath her. Marleigh soon followed suit, equally squishing everything beneath them both girls hadn’t already stepped on. As they sat down as well, clouds of dust swirled up in the air, not even reaching their heads as they continued to talk. “But that’s not the point of this simulation. The point was to have fun, not to pick at my brain.”

Marleigh giggled as she pulled a high rise building right out of its foundation. She brought it up to her eye to peer inside and saw hundreds of tiny people screaming as she smiled and handed her prize over to Jackie. Screaming tiny people and all. “So...Goddess Jackie.” Marleigh joked as Jackie laughed at her lover calling her a goddess. “I am feeling quite hungry. I’m willing to bet you are too. Why don’t we share a meal?” The more Marleigh was in this simulation, the more she became a willing participant. And this turned Jackie on immensely. It was as if Marleigh being the size of a small community and destroying buildings just by her movement alone was amazing. And her bringing up dining on a whole building full of people, would’ve terrified Jackie but now, it only raised her arousal for being a, well the micros don’t have a word for a being this large. They had made up fictional giants that were the size of small human buildings but no micro had any idea any human, let alone micro would be this large. But she did like the term ‘goddess’ a lot, more than she might’ve realized.

“I am quite famished. Why don’t we...split it? Goddess Marleigh.” Jackie moved closer to Marleigh as she crushed more of the city, bringing up more dust as she did so. Jackie took a look at the building as well as the people screamed once more, staring at yet another massive eye. Jackie licked her lips as she imagined feeling the artificial building travel down her throat. Past the rubble, she wanted to see how it felt when the tiny bodies went down into her massive stomach. She knew they most likely wouldn’t survive past her mouth but just knowing the last thing they’d ever see would be her mouth was enough for her. All her teeth, her tongue, the back of her throat would be the end of the virtual people's lives. She soon began to realize the kind of power being bigger than everything around her. She finally understood that girl that tried to swallow her willingly. Kind of.

“Here we go, you can do this Carissa.” While the happy couple was busy sitting in the middle of the city, about to actually start dining on the virtual city, Carissa was still having trouble following in the footsteps of her friends. She would wiggle her toes, even that was causing shakes to the ground causing her to become even more frightened.

She was terrified to move around as even the slightest inch she gave, she would destroy dozens of buildings. She didn’t want to admit it to Jackie or Marleigh but this was scary for her. She hadn’t had this kind of power over tiny people such as these NPCs in years. She knew what could happen if she just let loose. Then she looked over at the couple, holding up a building as they both stared at it with lust in their eyes. “Carissa, you got this. Just remember what Hannah showed you.” As Carissa began to take her first steps into the city, she took a deep breath in and out. She thought the feeling of the buildings crumbling underneath her soles was...haunting. She imagined the scared people being crushed mercilessly underneath her massive feet. There was just one silver lining in this, she didn’t feel good about what she was doing. All the exercises her and Hannah had done would be put to the test as she walked around the city. So far, she was succeeding in her efforts to suppress the satisfaction she would have.

She then saw a group of tiny people, chanting her name in a massive football stadium. Carissa bent over to look closer as she looked at some of the signs the people were holding and chanting. ‘Please play with us, Carissa.’ She then looked over at Jackie a few miles away by this point, who winked at her. Carissa pieced together what Jackie had made up for her. She assumed she made it obvious that she was extremely uncomfortable in this simulation so Jackie thought up more willing playthings to be played with. Ones that begged to be played with.

“Ok, this is new.” Carissa said as she looked down at the thousand or so people cheering to be played with by her. Suddenly, her fear of prior experiences ‘playing’ with micros went away. There was no fear for her especially since they wanted this. “Where should we start? My feet are kind of dirty and tired from walking over here.” Carissa smiled as she watched the tiny people begin to cheer as she spoke. She then backed away from the stadium to sit down on the ground, crushing several buildings underneath her. She then brought her legs up from behind her and brought them slowly into the stadium full of willing participants. Carissa wiggled her toes as she slowly lowered her massive feet into the stadium. Already, she heard the cheers, not screams, of the tiny people at her feet. It brought a hopeful smile to Carissa’s face as she leaned back in the now empty city and felt the eager hands begin to work at her feet. She let out a sigh as she felt the people begin to go underneath her feet, sort of tickling her soles as they massaged them as well. It was peaceful for Carissa. A time to just relax.

The people in the building were screaming, as they were programmed to as they watched Marleigh bring the building they were in to her mouth. Her massive mouth came ever closer as the two goddesses prepared to feast on their meal. Jackie was also getting into it, occasionally pretending to take bites of the building, showing her teeth that quite easily dwarfed them all. And unlike the people that were Carissa who were cheering as she arrived, Jackie personally made sure that they were terrified, at Marleigh’s request. Something about hearing them scream was a massive turn on for the both of them.

“Are you ready, Goddess Jackie? Ready to feel this slither down your throat?” Marleigh asked as she held the building by the top, careful not to break it prematurely.

“Oh definitely. How should we do this?” Jackie asked as Marleigh just smiled, opening her mouth as wide as she could, placing the base of the building on her tongue. Already seconds into being on her tongue, the building was already starting to dissolve due to the salvia on the tongue. Time was ticking down as Jackie leaned in, opening her mouth as well, now both of their mouths overtook the building. Half of the building went into Jackie’s while the other half went inside Marleigh’s. And as soon they each had a piece of it, they separated from the kiss and began chewing on the buildings remains.

From there, the two girls began to chew on the building while they looked at one another, smiling. The crunching of the building was something of an oddity. The crunch was like chewing on bones in food, except it was nothing but that, bones. The only liquid was the salvia that their bodies constantly kept making to prevent a dry mouth. But soon enough, the building as well as the people were nothing more than slosh of concrete and blood. Marleigh was the first one to open her mouth and show off what she’d just chewed to nothing. Sticking out her tongue, Marleigh showed off to Jackie what had came about to her half of the building. Gray slop. If Jackie also didn’t have the same goop in her mouth, she’d think Marleigh had the latest mystery meat served by the local diner.

Jackie just giggled as she saw Marleigh begin to smile as the goop was beginning to drip down Marleigh’s chin. She soon closed her mouth, closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Feeling the slop travel down her throat was something she couldn’t describe. She just smiled as she opened her lips, letting out a sigh as she looked at Jackie.

“Well that was a nice snack. What should we do next?”

“Well, in the last simulation, I licked your feet.” Jackie winked as she spoke as well as looking at her own feet, wiggling and moving them around as she brought her right foot up to Marleigh’s face. “Why don’t you give my feet a small kiss? Please?” Jackie brought her foot close to Marleigh’s face and even used her big toe to bop her nose, making both girls giggle.

“Just a kiss?” Marleigh grabbed Jackie’s foot, admiring it slightly as she puckered up for the kiss. Jackie’s toe was extremely soft on Marleigh’s lips as well as sweet, like a lollipop. Marleigh smiled as she stuck her tongue and began to suck on Jackie’s toe. Marleigh, surprisingly enjoyed the feeling of Jackie’s toe, even going as far as to begin tickling Jackie’s sole as she quite enjoyed hearing Jackie’s cute and innocent giggle. “You like that?”

“Mhmmm, see Marleigh, you like feet too.”

“Not necessarily, I just like making you happy. This makes you happy right?”

“Marleigh, everything you do makes me happy. Weather it’s eating a building or giving my feet a kiss, you make me happy.” Jackie then leaned back as Marleigh soon grabbed both of her legs and began to massage them.

“So my feet make you happy?” Marleigh asked as she began to massage them. “Seeing them makes you happy right?”

“Well, yeah. Seeing your beautiful feet make me happy.” Jackie leaned her head back on the city. “I never thought I’d fall for a human before a few weeks ago. Oh, what are my parents going to think. If you thought you sister was bad around me…”

“Your family I can understand.” Marleigh gave Jackie’s sole a small kiss to lighten the mood before she continued. “You had to deal with Carissa, my parents, especially my mom have no reason to hate you Jackie.”

“I’m just nervous because it’s my sisters birthday in a few weeks and they’re just gonna ask me if I’m married yet and I’m kind of scared to tell them that I’m not only seeing a human but that I’m ‘friends’ with the girl that destroyed my school. And part of the neighborhood.” Jackie squinted her eyes as she scrunched her toes as well. This made Marleigh actually lick Jackie’s sole to cheer her up. It worked as Jackie smiled through the pain.

“Jackie, you don’t have to be afraid of who you love. Tell you what, I’ll tell my mom I’m seeing you if you tell your family you’re seeing me. If they don’t think we should be together, we move on. Alright?”

“Yeah.” Heading Marleigh’s words resonate throughout the world made Jackie feel safe and secure. Jackie looked over to Carissa who had sat down in the city, her feet in the giant stadium. It was obvious that she was playing with whoever Jackie had programmed to be with her. “Hey, why don’t we see what Carissa’s up to?” Jackie got up, bringing Marleigh up with her as well. They then began to walk towards the area where Carissa was but Jackie artificially extended the stretch of the city they were walking. “Hey Marleigh, can I ask you a quick question.”

Marleigh stopped in her tracks as she looked at Jackie. “What is it?”

“For the next simulation, I want to fulfil your fantasies. So did you have any requests? Anything at all?”

Marleigh paused and thought about what the thing she wanted to experience the most, after all, anything was possible. But she soon looked at Jackie and just smiled. “Well, I do have one idea we can do. Well, since you like feet, I was thinking what if both of us were your size, playing with Carissa’s feet? Like you do with mine.”

This surprised Jackie a bit as she looked at Marleigh and her desire to make this come true. Carissa, no matter how much she tried to do for Jackie to prove herself, Jackie would always feel uncomfortable about being around Carissa. She was the one who caused the worst possible trauma she and her other micro classmates had ever experienced, the one who made her scared of even going near a human for almost eight years. But she also the one that saved Jackie more than once already, trying her best to prove to the micro girl that she was trying to better her relationship. From that manager at the store who wanted to lock Jackie in a cage while Marleigh and Carissa shopped to when Alyssa wanted to hurt her in the cafe. But after all that, Jackie was still a little hesitant to be under the same pair of soles that ended so many of her classmates, even if it was virtual. But with Marleigh wanting to be there with her, it made things slightly better.

“Are you sure? Marleigh, being smaller than Carissa will be…”

“Jackie, relax. I’ll be with you the whole time. You won’t need to be scared. If you are, you can stop the simulation. We’ll understand, ok?”

“Promise you’ll never leave me, Marleigh, I’d be so lost without you.” With that, Jackie leaned over to kiss Marleigh’s forehead as she just caressed her face.

“I’d never think of leaving you.” Marleigh smiled as she looked at Jackie, she still had a small bit of the building on her cheek. “Oh would you look at that. Leftovers.” Marleigh then used her finger and delicately plucked the piece of the building off and licking her finger clean as she looked at Jackie once more. Marleigh smiled as she looked into Jackie’s eyes. Full of hope, wonder and innocence. “So...are you ready to make us small?”

“With you...always.”

-----------------------

So the next chapter in this VR world will be with Carissa in regular size while both Jackie and Marleigh as the 'micros'. Will Carissa manage to hold herself together or will she release her 'cravings'?