- Text Size +
So this chapter really starts getting into the fetish side of the story while still keeping the romance/character aspects near the latter half of the chapter as well, we get to step into the VR world that the story will take place in for the next few chapters. It kind of makes me able to do anything, within reason of course.

Hope you enjoy!

-------------------

It had been about a day or two since the incident at the diner and Jackie had taken things slow with Marleigh since then. She still kept in contact with both of them frequently with regular calls while she was on break at work. For now, Jackie had avoided the topic of Marleigh’s sister every single time one of them asked her about it, instead Jackie simply changed the subject every time one of them brought it up. She didn’t want to think about it.

Jackie lied in her apartment bedroom as she waited for the next text from either girl to come through. Going through her head was the thought of Marleigh standing before her tiny form. She imagined that it’d be amazing to be at the actual feet of the girl she admired and loved. Being that close to her toes, fresh out of her ‘work’ shoes. Jackie closed her eyes as she imagined the sweet smell that radiated off of her massive feet. Her heart raced as she painted this image of Marleigh and her playing around with the center focus being her feet. It was magical and exhilarating to think that Marleigh would allow her the opportunity to truly play with her feet. She even got a tiny bit wet as she envisioned this scenario further. Jackie moaned and moved around in her bed as she bit her lip. The dream soon became more vivid as she heard Marleigh’s voice as well. Opening her eyes, she saw a massive bright blue eye with light purple eyeshadow looking at her through her window. Frighted, as well as still slightly horny, Jackie jumped out of her bed from sheer terror, screaming as she did so.

“Hey Jackie!” It was Marleigh for an unexpected visit. As soon as Jackie heard Marleigh’s familiar voice, she sighed as she put on a pair of shorts to hide the wet spot on the front of her panties. She walked over to the window, seeing Marleigh back away as she opened the door to her balcony. Stepping outside on the balcony, Jackie was directly looking at Marleigh’s belly button, considering she was near the top floor of the building. “Hey girly. I thought I’d drop by, nice place by the way.” Marleigh smiled as she reached out to grab Jackie.

“Where are we going? I have work in a few hours. Sides Marleigh, my neighbors won’t like a human getting this close to the building.” And like clockwork, Jackie heard banging coming from her door. She knew who it was. The landlord she hated being under, Ms. Gonzalez. She lived on the top floor, just a few floors up from Jackie’s and she hated any and all disturbances.

“Jaquelin!” Ms. Gonzalez yelled as she pounded on the door. “Whoever you have outside, get them away from the building, it’s terrible for business!” Then, the pounding stopped as Jackie sighed.

“I’ll get dressed Marleigh.” Jackie walked back into her apartment as she sighed, not wanting to cause any more trouble with her neighbors or landlord.

After a few minutes, Jackie returned to the balcony with Marleigh’s hand waiting for her. “So where are we going Marleigh?”

“Well, a special place but in the meantime, where do you want to be? My shoes or I got the earring pods, you can be at eye level now.” Marleigh began walk away from the miniature building as Jackie sat down on her lovers palm. It felt warm and slightly sweaty but still, the small girl was in love with the massive hand she was on. It almost made her forgot what she was fantasizing about mere moments ago. Almost.

But what Marligh was referring to was the ‘Micro plane’ because to the tiny passengers, it seemed as though they were flying throughout the skies. But since they swung wildly around as the human walked and weren’t considered safe by most if not all the passengers, Jackie opted for the normal bus. “Just your shoes for now.” Jackie said as Marleigh nodded, walking over to a bench as she put Jackie on the top, while bringing her shoe up to where Jackie could step inside. Walking towards the entrance to the shoe, Jackie blushed as she felt Marleigh’s gaze looking down at her. “What?”

“Nothing. I just think you look cute today.” Marleigh spoke so sweetly as Jackie stepped inside her shoe. As she did, the lights flickered on, letting Jackie see a special surprise the was in the front of the shoe. It was the seat she would normally pick, right under Marleigh’s toes. It was decorated with gold and silver paint with some stickers that looked hand drawn. Jackie’s heart melted as she looked at them closer. It was, as best as she could tell, a picture of Marleigh holding a tiny girl. It was her. Jackie began to cry as she realized that Marleigh had hand drawn these stickers and hired micros to work on her specific chair. No doubt that the workers spent hours painting and customizing Jackie’s favorite seat and Marleigh paid top dollar for it as well. Jackie soon heard the sound of a phone call coming from the chair. Jackie quickly strapped in, feeling the custom seating as well.

“Hey Jackie. You liking the new..arrangements I got for you?” Marleigh blushed as she looked at Jackie’s surprised expression. “Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making our drawing.”

“Marleigh...this is all too much.” Jackie brought down the guards, feeling the warmth they had. “You didn’t have to do this for me, this must’ve costed a fortune.”

“I know and maybe but I wanted to cheer you up. You haven’t been the same since you meet my sister and I thought this would help. Being in your favorite place with some things to remind you of your favorite person.” Marleigh started walking, letting Jackie see the movement in her toes as she did. Jackie was enthralled by the seemingly subtle and delicate movements that went on just above her head. “You love it right?”

“I do.” Jackie still had tears in her eyes as she felt her chair leaning backwards. Her legs were being raised up and her back soon evened out. Soon, she no longer had to strain her neck to see the movement that Marleigh's feet. “It just keeps getting better and better!” Jackie yelled out to the empty bus. “Hey Marleigh, are you still there?”

“Never left.” Marleigh’s sweet voice made Jackie calm as she looked at more detail on her lovers bare sole.

“Where are we going anyway? And do I have to call in again? My manager got mad at me last time I didn’t show up to hang out with you and Carissa.”

“Jackie, don’t worry your cute little head. You’ll have fun. And if your manager wants to fire you, you can move in with me and Carissa. You can sleep in one of my shoes if you want.” Marleigh, upon activating the chair to lean back so the tiny Jackie could get a better view of the soles she loved so much, but unfortunately, Marleigh couldn’t see the face she barely got to see and yet loved equally as much. She did get to see the under parts of Jackie’s small, micro shoes that seemed clean or cleaner than her own shoes would ever be. Marleigh continued to wonder why Jackie had an affection for feet, or more specifically her feet. They both knew the dangers of mixed sized dating. But those dangers increased the second Jackie’s love for Marleigh’s feet became apparent.

It wasn’t like Marleigh had a problem with the tiny girl loving her feet per say but she was scared of one day she or Carissa would accidentally step on her while they were playing around. It would haunt Marleigh since the second she was told. But until that happened, if it ever happened, Marleigh was happy to please Jackie’s obsession.

“Ok Marleigh but where are we really going? You went to my apartment and told me to get in your hand. If it was just a way for you to show off your gift for me, it’s pretty nice but not enough to abduct me. Where are we going, really?”

“Well, it was going to be a surprise for you but since you’re being so demanding on knowing where we’re going, Carissa and I were going to take you to that arcade you mentioned.” Marleigh saw Jackie rise up from her leaned back position. The smile on her face alone made Marleigh’s day.

“You’re serious? You taking me to the VRcade?!” Jackie’s face lit up like a Festivus tree, she started bouncing up and down in her seat like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. “Marleigh, you have no idea how much I love you both so much right now. Oh, I just want to kiss you right now!”

“When Carissa told me you wanted to go there, I didn’t think you’d be this excited.” Marleigh giggled as she looked at Jackie, still shaking from sheer excitement. “I booked an area for a few hours so we can basically do whatever we want. And I have a pretty good idea what I want us to do first.”

“And what’s that?”

“Since you’re so small to me and I’m so large to you, we can do whatever we want, maybe we can have some fun...that we normally wouldn’t be able to.” Marleigh’s words did not fall on deaf ears as Jackie almost immediately figured out what she was hinting at. “I mean, I could finally hold in you in my arms without the fear of breaking something or killing you.”

“Yeah, I do want to feel your warmth too. I’m just scared since we’ll be the same size, you’ll see me and every little terrible detail.” Jackie blushed as she further imagined Marleigh to be embarrassed by her lovers apparence.

“Jackie, I’d never be that shallow. Even though I can only ever truly see you through this screen, I’m sure you look beautiful when we’re the same size. Speaking of which, do you want me to go down to your size or you want to come up to my level?” Marleigh soon stopped in her tracks as she smiled, waving to another person as Jackie wondered who made Marleigh stop mid sentence. But she had an idea who it was, Carissa. She heard her distinctive voice come closer as the screen went black, leaving Jackie with no one to talk to, at least for now. For now, Jackie looked up and noticed the subtle movements Marleigh’s toes made. The subtle sweat drops hitting the glass made Jackie lick her lips in anticipation. The pressure from just Marleigh standing on top of the sole made the bottom of her foot smooth, soft and kissable to the tiny girl. Then, she saw the screen return to blue, signaling that there was a call coming through. Sliding it, Jackie saw the adorable face of Carissa smiling with black makeup around her eyes, stunning the tiny girl.

“Hey Jackie! Marleigh already told you where we’re at?” Carissa saw the tiny girl bounce up and down in her seat as she spoke once more.

“Yes, oh my gosh! I can’t believe I’m really here! Finally.” Jackie spoke as she saw Marleigh’s face begin to creep into frame. “Hey, can I be carried in there?” Jackie blushed as the two girls looked at one another as they both giggled at Jackie’s statement. “What?”

“Not right now Jackie.” Marleigh looked at Carissa as they tried their very best to keep what they had in store for Jackie a secret. “It’s not us being mean, we have something very special for you waiting inside. Don’t worry, you’ll love it.” Marleigh soon cut off the call as they once again left Jackie alone.

This left her curious as to what the pair was planning for her inside the arcade. But she trusted them both to show her a good time here. After all, in a few minutes, she’d be a human, able to do whatever she wanted. If she had more time, she would’ve thought up things besides embracing Marleigh for the first time.

“So did you make sure everything was set up? Make sure the appointment was ready?” Marleigh asked as her and Carissa stepped inside the arcade. It wasn’t a typical arcade with flashing lights, screaming and loud buzzers signifying someone had hit the jackpot of game. Not with this place. It was a lot more sleek and sylisyed. There were white blocks with black vault like doors at every turn. The girls looked amazed at how clean everything was. Even the snack bar was spotless, it looked clean enough for any one, micro or human to eat off the floor. The footsteps the two girls made as they walked in the tiled floor rung out, especially Carissa’s choice of shoes today, her bright red heels.

“I just got here, I wasn’t able to check.” Carissa responded as she looked around at the white landscape, walking side by side with Marleigh as one worker walked up to them. She was in a black polo shirt with the ‘VRcade’ logo on her left side. This was also where both girl noticed a micro man sitting on the girls shoulder, wearing a similar outfit as his human counterpart.

“Hello and welcome to the VRcade. My name is Rosha and do you two have an appointment with us or do you want to start one today?” Rosha pulled out her tablet as she waited for a response from one of the girls.

“We do, it should be under Marleigh Sanders.” Marleigh further looked around as she wondered which one would be the one her and Jackie would finally be together.

“Alright Ms. Sanders, right this way.” Rosha turned around as she headed further down the hallway of blocks. “And it appears you wanted three hours in one of our cubes. As well, you have a micro friend. Do they have any preferences in the control of the programs?” What Rosha was mentioned was how the boxes, cubes or whatever the typical user would call them. The boxes would have between one to forty pods that would house one person, depending on the size of the individuals in the party. From there, the party was put in these pods, and were put in what was a fake world the ‘master’ controlled. The master being either an operator so that it couldn’t go off script if it was a certain and specific type of game that needed to be controlled. Or, upon Marleigh’s request, another player. The operator would still run things if things were to escalate but the player/master had control.

“Umm, yes. I’d like to give her control. Let her do the things she wants.” Marleigh spoke shyly as Rosha stopped at a medium sized cube. She was typing on her tablet as the door to the cube opened up. “Is that allowed? She gets to make the rules, create the games?”

“Perfectly allowed. Here, you can do whatever you want. And you don’t have to be afraid to be yourself here. Trust me, whatever fantasies she or you two can think of, it’s nowhere near the weirdest things we’ve seen before. Not to get too personal but, we do record everything you or your friend make. We delete the footage afterwards if you don’t want a copy to take home.” Rosha then opened the door to reveal there were two pods waiting for them with a smaller pod, big enough to house Jackie, on the table in between. “Ok, now where is your micro friend? My associate Wilt will help her get set up.”


Marleigh pulled out her phone as she called Jackie who was probably beyond curious as to what they were planning for her. After a few seconds, Jackie picked up. “Hey Jackie, everything alright down there? Are you ready to come out and start playing?”

“Um yes!” Jackie instantly unbuckled herself as she ran to the door. Upon unlocking the door, Jackie was met with Marleigh’s hand as she scooped her up gently to bring her up to her face.

“Ok Jackie, this is Rosha and Wilt, they’ll help you get set up.” Marleigh brought Jackie over to the table where her pod as well her fellow micro Wilt were waiting.

“Jackie, so glad to meet you. Don’t worry, we’re not like the other virtual arcades, you don’t have to take off your clothes.” As Jackie stepped off Marleigh’s hand, she was greeted by the strange Wilt as he opened up her pod. She saw him typing away as the girl walked to see the inside of the pod to see a blue comfort foam with wires on the top of the pod. Already, Jackie was hesitant to go through with this as she feared the worst would happen to one of them but she had seen the review online. Nothing but good things about this place. “You can step inside when you’re ready. And since you’ll be the ‘master’ of the simulation, I do advise you to remain calm at all times. Just because it’s virtual, doesn’t mean you won’t be able feel it. Except for extremely painful things. That we don’t let anyone feel.”


Jackie walked up shyly as she watched Rosha begin to talk with Marleigh. “So if me and her do...um things, we’ll be able to feel it?”

“Of course mamm. And you don’t have to be so shy with it admitting love, even if it’s with a human. Me and Rosha have been going steady for a few years and we sometimes go in and do a few thin-”


“Ok! I get it, please don’t go into detail about your sex life, please. Just hook me up to this please.” Jackie walked into the pod as she watched Wilt begin to calibrate it to Jackie’s body. “So since I’ll be in control, how will it work?”

“All you have to do is think of it, and it will come true. Some people like to snap their fingers when their in it, others just do it.” Wilt gently put some gel pad on Jackie’s forehead as he continued. “You can do whatever you want in there, within reason but just be careful. Now, just relax, you might feel a slight prick as I insert the master control rod in your arm then afterwards, you’ll be put in the VR world.” Jackie closed her eyes as she did feel that prick Wilt mentioned and then, there was nothing but white all around her. Was this the world she, Marleigh and Carissa were going to spend their afternoon in? Yes it was. Jackie waved her hand around, and then created her apartment with every last detail. From the crack in her ceiling that her landlord still had yet to fix to the window outside. It was like she was back home. Like she never left.

“Marleigh? Carissa? Are you guys here?” Jackie called out as she soon heard a troubled murmur behind her. Turning around, she saw Marleigh and they were the same size. Jackie blushed bright red as she looked at Marleigh for the first time, in her full scale. “Marleigh, you look beautiful, stunning actually.”

Marleigh was equally stunned at her lovers looks. She looked around, remembering from a mere ten minutes ago the small apartment she peeked into.“So this is what? Your apartment?” Marleigh looked around as she sat down on Jackie’s bed. “Wow, you’re bed is so much softer than mine. I’m almost jealous. I can see why you’d want to keep your apartment.”

Jackie laughed slightly. “It’s not as glamorous as what you and Carissa have but I manage.” Jackie looked at Marleigh as she grabbed a pillow and cuddled with it, pretending it was her. “You know, I never thought I would see you like this. When we’re the same size.” Jackie soon sat next to Marleigh as they heard a rumbling coming from outside. For now, they ignored it, only focusing on each other. Jackie held Marleigh’s hand, feeling it’s warmth. “Marleigh, when I first met you at that bus stop, I was honestly scared of you. My other times with a human didn’t end up so well and you know that but-” Jackie paused as she felt Marleigh lean up against her shoulder with the pillow still in hand. “You were the best thing to ever happen to me and I know I can be a lot to handle with the size difference between us but I love you.” Jackie moved Marleigh’s shoulder as she brought her chin up and kissed her lips. The sweetness of Marleigh’s lips made every hair on Jackie’s body stand end to end as she closed her eyes, just feeling the soft lips of Marleigh.

Marleigh soon pulled away as she just hugged Jackie, dumping the pillow. “I love you too Jackie.” Marleigh paused as she looked down at her own feet, wiggling her toes in her shoes as she did so. “Jackie, what’s with your fascination with my feet? Don’t get me wrong, I love it and think it’s beyond adorable but I’m just curious.”

Jackie blushed as she was put on the spot. “Well, umm..it’s hard to explain why I love your feet. I just think they’re cute when I look up when I’m in your shoes.” As Jackie was speaking, Marleigh kicked off her shoes and let them fly across the virtual room. She did not have socks on so she just let her lover look at her bare feet in all of their glory. Marleigh looked at Jackie’s expression as they both looked down at her feet. It made Jackie stutter as she began to smell the sweet aroma that was coming off Marleigh’s feet. “Wow Marleigh...I umm didn’t think you would umm show your feet to me in here.” Jackie’s eyes watch the toes wiggle and pop as Marleigh further teased Jackie.

“You can kiss or suck on them if you want. May not get another chance.” As soon as Marleigh told this to Jackie, she hopped off the bed and grabbed one of Marleigh’s feet, looking at every little detail. Jackie smiled as she held the foot up by the heel with one hand and used her free hand to begin manually scrunching her lovers toes. Both of them giggled and blushed as Jackie scooched forward closer to Marleigh’s sole to her lips. Jackie was extremely nervous as she leaned forward and began to picked up for her kiss. It was slow at first as Jackie warmed up to the feet she’d admired for so long.

“Come on Jackie, they’re practically begging to be sucked.” That was when Marleigh lifted her other leg, letting Jackie have a view she never thought she would. She licked her lips and opened her mouth, taking in both of Marleigh’s big toes. Jackie closed her eyes, moving her tongue around as she sucked on Marleigh’s toes as if they were lollipops. Marleigh leaned back as she bit her lip, feeling the artificial tongue of Jackie lick and suck on her toes made her moan and wish for more. “Jackie, please lick more! My soles that you love so much! My heels!” Marleigh yelled as her foot lover soon let go of her toes with her mouth and began to lick up and down on Marleigh’s sole like she asked. Jackie did lap after lap on the soles she’d watched for as long as she’d known Marleigh. She tasted all the dirt, sweat and grime that Marleigh’s feet had collected in the time they were trapped in her shoes. Jackie loved every second of it, as did Marleigh who at this point was moaning as wildly as she wished Jackie to do more to her feet but unfortunately, the thuds returned and were now right outside. Marleigh, in all her ecstasy, looked to her right and saw a massive eye looking at the couple. Jackie noticed the sounds as well and ceased her licking as she noticed the all too familiar makeup that belonged to Carissa. Jackie wasn’t too frightened but as soon as Marleigh looked at the massive eye, she screamed, fully believing it was real.

“Marleigh, relax. It’s just Carissa. Here, maybe this will make things better.” Jackie held out her hand and snapped as she the eye looking into the room. She then held out her hand as showed off the now tiny Carissa to Marleigh. “See, it’s just Carissa. But now’s she just small.” Jackie and Marleigh looked down at the now micro Carissa who was beyond intrigued with her current size.

“Hey you two! Long time no see!” Carissa called up as she watched Jackie snap her finger once more, bringing her to regular size. She looked around as she saw the couple, Jackie holding onto Marleigh’s feet, as they were absolutely drenched in Jackie’s salvia. Carissa had no problem with seeing this, if anything, she was a tad bit jealous about seeing Jackie worship Marleigh’s feet. For now, she hid these feelings from the happy couple.

“That’s adorable by the way, the way you sucked and licked her feet.” Carissa grabbed a chair from Jackie’s desk as looked at her friends with curiosity. “So this is your Virtual Reality? I don’t know, I expected things to be more...creative. Come on Jackie, isn’t there something you’ve always wanted to do, besides do that? I know there is.” Carissa poked fun at Jackie’s fantasy so far and to some extent she was right. So far, Jackie had only gone to her own apartment with Marleigh, licked her feet, kissed her and brought Carissa in as well. Now that she was in this world, all her ideas on what to do were lost.

That was until an idea popped in Jackie’s head. Something she’d been holding back since she was a teen. Arguably, it was an idea that Marleigh would oppose but she was in control of everything here. “Ok Carissa, let’s get really creative. But neither of you can get mad at me for this.” Jackie looked at both girls as they both were confused.

“Jackie, it’s your world. You can do whatever you want to.” Marleigh spoke with such kindness as she whispered into Jackie’s ear.

Jackie soon snapped her fingers once more as all three of them were no longer in Jackie’s room. All each of them saw was white as the game world Jackie had thought up was loading into reality.

In the real world, Jackie had no control over where she went, she had to go with wherever her giant girlfriend and best friend took her. Now that there was an entire world at her literal fingertips, Jackie could go anywhere, do anything for the next three hours. This was Jackie’s world now. She was no longer the micro that had no power. Here, she had all the power she could ever want and she wanted to have some fun.

-------------------------

So I honestly had a lot of fun writing this chapter due to it being virtual and not real. I'm hoping to delve deeper into both relationships, Jackie with Marleigh and Jackie with Carissa. Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter!