- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heres Chapter 2, Dave Shrunk and with Madison

That was three months ago, all disappearing from Dave’s memory, after that Madison never talked to him and honestly that was the end.


Except until now, it started out normal for Dave. Waking up on Friday getting ready for the final day of school before the weekend. He had plenty of things planned with Carly, mostly partying if he was being honest.

 

He got up and stretched, opening eyes as he looked around. As soon as he opened his eyes however, he thought he was still dreaming. This house he was in... it wasn't his. The room around him was a lot tamer then his, with white walls and neat things around. It was then he realised something else about this room, it was absolutely massive. The walls seem miles away and the roof looked so high that airplanes could fly in there. This was a very vivid dream he was having, normally it would simply be nothing but a faint memory he would have.

 

He looked down around him and found he was on a giant bed, more specifically a white pillow. While looking around at the room and being amazed at what he saw, he suddenly felt a breeze of wind on his back chilling him a bit, hitting his bare back since he sleeps in his underwear. Normally he wouldn't be worried about this but when he realised something his skin shivered.

 

He felt that. If it was a dream Dave shouldn't feel anything, does that mean... this is real. Turning his head slightly he saw what made the wind. The big sleeping face of a girl. Having the reaction most people would have, he yelled at the of his lungs.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Dave yelled backing up falling on his ass as he got away. To his absolute horror the girls eyes opened and looked at him. She was startled from waking up, swatting her hand at the sound and knocking Dave off of the bed and to the ground.

 

Dave hit with a massive thud on the ground as he finally stopped screaming. Moving in pain he sees a shadow move over him, he opened his eyes to see the very same girl who hit him. But this time it was different, because he recognised her. It was Madison.

 

For Madison, it was frightening to wake up to a man screaming, however she was more intrigued then anything. Getting out of her bed in nothing but her tan pyjamas, she got on her knees and leaned forward. It took her a while but she recognised it, being the guy she met all those months ago. Dave.


As soon as she recognised him, she smiled.

 

Getting up, Dave was ready to run away from Madison. Fear getting the best of him as he looked at the kneeled Giantess. Madison could see this and didn’t want him to. “No no no, don't run. Im sorry for hitting you. I was just scared” Madison said as Dave stopped, he’s only met her once so it that really enough to trust her.

 

“Your... Your so small?” She said holding back her urge to touch him, knowing that would only scare Dave even more. Madison figures she should just take it slow and easy, however Dave has the other reaction.

 

“What’s Happening! Where am i! Why are you so big! Why am i small! Ahhhh” Dave said having a very little panic attack. She knows she should calm him down however she wasn't really sure how to.

 

“Dave, please come down. Your stressing yourself out” Madison said between all his rambling.

 

“Im Stressed! I Cant Help It. Im the Size Of A Doll!” He yelled back.

 

“Um... i actually think your smaller then one” Madison said, as soon as it left her lips she wished she could take it back as all it did was turn up the stress factor. Seeing Dave stress more, she did the only thing she could think off. Something she does to animals, she pets them.

 

Dave could see her finger coming towards him, fearing at the digit coming from him. However he felt it move to his back and start stroking it. Her motion was gentle and honestly kind of soothing. It took a while, but it did calm him down to a certain degree. After about a minute of it, he was down to a level where he could actually talk rationally.

 

“There, now we can talk properly and figure this out. Ok” Madison said.

 

“Yeah... Ok” Dave said still very shook. Madison pulled her finger away and looked at him. This was the first tim she realised he was in nothing but a pair of boxers. Something she couldn't help but blush about. But Dave on the other hand was simply just amazed at the size of the giant christian girl. Her Body and her Pyjama’s scaling to the sky.

 

“Ok” Madison said “Lets start with your questions before. What was your first question again?”

 

Dave thought about it before remembering. “What’s Happening” He says to himself. “Well its pretty dam- darn obvious. I shrunk” He says to himself correcting himself in front of the giant Christian girl. Something she noticed and appreciated.

 

“As for the next one, Where are you? Your in my room. On my pillow first and then on my floor” Madison said.

 

“Yeah, after you knocked me down on the ground” Dave said kind of bitter

 

“Sorry... You startled me” She said feeling embarrassed 

 

“Its fine” He reassures her. “The next one was also already explained. Why your so big, because I've shrunk” 

 

“Yeah” She says adding.

 

“Which leaves us with the final question... Why am i so small?”

 

This was the one that got both of them confused, neither of them could think of why. Dave said to Madison that he didn't take nothing, he wasn't cursed or anything like that. Not only how he got shrunk or why he was in Madison’s room when he woke up. Nothing made sense to either of them. Except for one for Madison. One which made perfect sense to her.

 

“It was me” She said to herself as Dave didn't quite hear.

 

“Im sorry Madison, what was that?”

 

“I.. It was Me! Im the one that shrunk you!” She said feeling so ashamed.

 

“What are you talking about! Was it you?” He says backing up.

 

“Yes... Well not really. Kind of”

 

“Madison Explain!” He says stressing out once again.

 

“Well, do you remember when we first met each other”

 

“Yeah, what about it”

 

“Well, after that i went home and prey at night, every night. Preying to God that you would notice me and that you will... um....” Madison trailed off not wanting to say the next part.

 

“Madison finish” He says not up for any playing

 

“Become mine! You were so nice and i started to like you! But you were so hard to approach and you never seem to notice me around so i started preying to God that you would be mine but i meant like a couple and not like this!” She said feeling so embarrassed to say this.

 

“Wait hold up, if you wanted to talk to me why didn't you just come up. I wouldn't talked to you back.” Dave said taking what she said one leg at a time.

 

“Well, i mean i wanted to. but your friend”

 

Carly. Now it all makes sense to him, of course the Christian Girl wouldn't want to talk to the girl who mentions her Vagina more times then her family.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Madison said worried however Dave reassured her.

 

“Im not Madison. Look thats a theory but i don't think thats it. I mean wouldn't God have better things to do then shrink me and toss me on your bed” Dave said not believing the story, however what Madison said next made him not this it was as crazy at first.

 

“Well, what else could it be besides God’s work”

 

He was left stunned, not knowing how to answer back to that. its the only thing that really has any sense of actuality to that. But God’s not real, at least Dave doesn't think he is. Madison was watching above seeing Dave’s face process it. She has no doubt that’s what happen. 

 

And although she didn't ask for it specifically, she actually is really happy about it. Madison did bring this up knowing it wouldn't go well with Dave, but she found the smaller boy beyond adorable. Too cute to even describe.

 

“Ok Madison” Dave spoke getting her attention. “Im not saying that i believe thats what happened, but if it is then what um... what would we do now? How do we get the Big Guy upstairs to reverse this?”

 

Madison looked straight at him with a big smile. “Well i don't really know how to get him to reverse, but i don't think we should”

 

“What?”

 

“I mean, it’s all part of God’s plan. Isn't it?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Here it is, i want to add but im also busy