- Text Size +

“Were sorry” Rachel yelled, not wanting anymore of Madison’s punishment.

 

“We were just having a little fun, that as it!” Rachelle added too, both of them in fear as to what has happened and what might happened. Both of the young twins were currently handcuffed to the stair way. One around the pole and one around each of their wrists. Madison who put them there had the two keys and she wasn't going to give it back for a long time.

 

Dave was to the side. After Madison found him she placed him on the couch top and got to work on the two girls.

 

“Well it wasn't fun for him! He's very fragile! You could of actually hurt him”

 

Dave was shocked at this side of Madison, a side he has never seen before. She's always been nice to him, never strict. They must have really gotten her riled up.

 

“Madison, its fine” Dave said talking to her “Im all good now, and although i didn't appreciate it. At least they promised not to say anything about me”

 

“Thats right, were gonna be quiet” Rachel said, having clear fear in her eyes as she pleaded with not only Madison, but Dave as well.

 

“And all you have to do is share him with us” Rachelle added, getting an angry Madison as a return

 

“What did you just say!”

 

“Sorry, Sorry!” The younger girl said quickly. Madison thought about this and moved over to Dave on the couch. Scooping him up in her palm and walking to the girls. Holding you out in front of the younger twin’s face as Madison commanded

 

“Don't apologise to me, apologise to Dave” She said holding him in front now “Your first Rachel”

 

“Im sorry little guy, we were just having fun but it went too far” Rachel said sounding like she actually feeling bad.

 

When he gets pulled to Rachelle’s face she wasn't as genuine “Yeah sorry Dave. I promise next time ill be more careful”

 

“Next time” Dave questions, not really sure what she meant

 

“Well” She said with a big cheeky smile on her face “We know about you now, and since I'm assuming Maddison’s keeping you as a secret you wouldn't want us to spill it to Madison’s mom”

 

“Whats going on?” Madison said

 

“She's trying to blackmail us” Dave responds. Not really in the best position in it though. “In exchange for her keeping me quiet she wants to have more fun with me”

 

“I see” Madison said. She placed Dave back on the couch and grabbed the key. Unlocking Rachel from the handcuffs... and only Rachel

 

“Awesome” The younger girl said getting away.

 

“Hey unlock me too!”

 

“Im thinking you need a time out young lady” Madison said slipping the key away and grabbing Dave. Turning back she brought Rachel with her “Come on, leave your sister alone and we can figure this out”

 

“Rachel don't you-” Rachelle said as Rachel didn't listen. All three of the free ones going away into the other room.

 

Madison led everyone to the kitchen as she dropped Dave onto the table. Walking away and grabbing some of the cookies from the other room.

 

Rachel being left alone as she smiled. She put both of her hands on either side of Dave.

 

“Your not gonna try anything else, are you?” Dave said a little paranoid.

 

“Look I'm sorry” She admitted “I know i said it before but i feel like i need to again. I just wanted to have fun with you, play with you a bit. Not actually get you hurt”

 

“Well... thanks for telling me.” Was all Dave could say. It was nice “If were telling the truth right now, i got to admit. It was kind of fun. Just something to break up the boring days I've been having. Ive just been sitting in Madison’s room”

 

“Oh that would suck” She said back. Madison then walked into the room and quickened her pace when she saw the exchange. Luckily you two were just talking. Placing the cookies down onto the table she sat down on one side, right behind Dave. She even brought her hand to him, guiding him back towards her for safety.

 

“Okay Rachel, you must know i really don't want anyone finding out about him” Madison explained, Rachel sitting on the opposite chair as they both discussed what was next “So what can i give you so you can keep this quiet?”

 

“Well, i want to have fun with him!” She said pointing down at you. Madison being a bit angry at this point “Not like anything bad... I mean its a little guy! You got to give me this chance!”

 

“After what you two just did to him, your lucky I'm even letting you this close to him” Madison barked at her being very protective “Something else”

 

“Oh please Madison, you got to give me at least a little fun! I can even do it in your room, ill come over and play with him while your away”

 

“I said no”

 

“Please! Please! Please! Ple-” She continued this for a little while, begging as Madison didn't want to give up.

 

Finally after a little more Pleases, she said something that changed the landscape a bit “he's bored by himself in the room, ill be his playmate. Make him happy”

 

“Bored, he's not bored? Right?” Madison said looking down.

 

Dave looked up and gave a nervous laugh “I mean... yes”

 

“Really” She said as she was surprised, yet it made perfect sense.

 

“See i can come over and play with him, you  can even watch me the entire time just so you know i won't pull anything”

 

Since your planning on leave you add “I see no harm in it, if your there”

 

A moment of silence happened before she gave “Fine, but ill make the dates and pick the times”

 

“Thank you! Oh were gonna have so much fun!” She cheered. Now that this was done the three ate cookies, having a little snack. Rachel talking with her mouth full eating the cookies about all the fun ideas she had. Madison constantly telling her to eat with her mouth closed. Dave was in the middle just eating.

 

Once the three were done Madison went to carry you back to Rachelle. However Rachel spoke up.

 

“Can i hold him?”

 

“You weren't gentle last time, your gonna be this time right?”

 

Of course” She said looking to Madison. Madison gave her the signal as she came close, Rachel picked Dave up within her hand as she made sure not to squeeze you within her grip. Giving him enough room to operate.

 

Madison walked ahead and Rachel followed. When Rachelle saw them she questioned “What happened? What did you agree to Rachel?”

 

“Rachel is allowed to come by every now and then to play with him” Madison said crossing her arms in front of her.

 

“And me, i know too! Ive got to have him too” Rachelle said. Dave wanted to hear the rest of the conversation, Rachel on the other side wanted to have a little fun right now. moving to the couch and away from the other two giant girls. She placed him down on her knee as she admitted

 

“I might still want you under my butt. Is that weird to say?”

 

A bit... your not gonna do that right?”

 

“Well now I'm not” She replied back. Bringing her finger to him and knocking Dave around. Battering him down as he fell on her thigh. Smiling she continued with this for a little while. Every time he got back up he got knocked down by her finger. Followed by a giant snicker from the redhead girl. Since he wasn't actually getting hurt he let the girl have fun.

 

After a while, she stopped, seeing Madison coming back with her now unlocked sister.

 

“Okay, your mom should be coming back soon.” Madison said reaching down and grabbing Dave from Rachel’s thigh.  Pulling him up she held him close to her face “Im going to put him away”

 

Madison walked away as Rachel and Rachelle both said goodbye to him. 

 

Rachel with a really excited “See you again!”

 

Rachelle with a ominous “Until next time”

 

When Madison walked up to her room, He did question her “Madison, what does Rachelle mean by that?”

 

“Well i made a deal with her, like Rachels. She can come in every now and then and she can have fun with you”

 

“Got to admit I'm not so happy about that one, she seems a bit more... evil then Rachel” You say to her.

 

She opens the door and walks in. Placing him on the bed and turning around “I will be there too. So ill keep her in line for you. Ill be right back Dave”

 

Madison left as he honestly started to feel bad a bit. She has no idea that when he goes to her school, he's gonna escape. For all she knows she's gonna spend the rest of the days with him. Thats why he agreed to the young twins. Letting them have fun with him cause in a couple of days he will be gone.

 

Dave was left by himself for about fifteen more minutes, waiting for Madison to return. Eventually she did, coming back in as she looked at him on the bed. “They're gone, I'm really sorry about today, i guess i should of hid you in the room”

 

“Its fine” Dave said back to her

 

“Its not fine” She said coming closer and getting on her knees “I was in charge of your safety and i blew it. Now both Rachel and Rachelle know about you and... and your not as safe”

 

“Madison calm down”

 

“No i won't” She answered back “I feel so bad, especially with how you saw me with them. You probably think I'm some mean girl”

 

“Madison, seriously”

 

“Not to mention now that they know about you... i... don't have you all to myself”

 

“Madison its fine, your the nicest girl i know. Like its a bit weird how nice you are but still. I still think your the greatest girl there is”

 

“Dave” She said feeling the words hitting direct. She brought her hand and grabbed him, bringing him close to her as she hugged him. He found himself pushed into her breasts amoung the grip.

 

“Your not mad?”

 

“Not really, sure they know about me. But they aren't gonna tell and they are only allowed to have fun with me while your here too. In other words you will make sure they won't try anything”

“I promise that” She said with a little laugh. Breaking up to the grip she lifted him up to her face. Smiling a big bit as she hovered Dave up to her eyes. Her eyes... and her...

 

He feel her hand come closer to him as she was seeming like she was about to kiss Dave! However she got filled with fear as she pulled it away. Placing him down onto the bed as she tries to once again sweep it under the rug “Well lets go to bed!”

 

Madison got them both set up for bed, bringing his tissue mattress as well as changing around. Now in her Pyajama’s she was ready for sleep. After saying goodnight to her mother and of course praying, she went to sleep.

 

Dave along with her as he stay up a bit. He’s gotten a plan and thats all he can think about, well the plan... and how Madison will feel. Will she feel betrayed? Will she feel like she failed? Will she be sad? Of course she will be sad, but Dave has to do this.

 

He can't spend the rest of his life in the bedroom of a christian girl, no matter how nice or how sweet or how smart or how beautiful.

 

He's got to leave, and even though it will break Madison’s heart. Its the best thing for him to do.