- Text Size +

“Hey Madison, are you alright. You've been standing over there for a while” Dave said to his giant protector/captor. He couldnt connect the pieces in his mind why she wasn't facing him. Madison away was blushing from the kissing on her sole, something she wasn't expecting.

She doesn't know if she can just walk back there and act normally.

 

Luckily for her, something intervened. 

 

“Madison, sweetie can you come down here for just a second” A voice rang out which Dave recognised as Madison mother.

 

“Uh sure”Madison said taking a quick glance at Dave. She moved over and walked towards her door, leaving the room.

 

“Hey, come back with something to eat!” Dave yelled out to her, whether she heard he didn't know. She closed the door as Dave was left by himself and to figure out his plan.


He plans to escape Madison, he's got a triggering point. Her favour. The plan is for Madison to go to school with him in her bag. Dave planning on cashing in on his favour that way. Once there he will try to get out of her sight and her grasp, might be a little hard but his freedom is on the stake. Once free he's gonna (Well at least try) to track down Carly. If anyone has the heart to help him out, its her. Until then he's just got to play it cool, don't make Madison suspect anything.

 

Although he's been kidnapped and forced to live in her home, Dave does feel for the girl. She obviously was just lonely and wanted someone. “Maybe i can get her a friend while I'm at her school. Im sure she's not the only christian”

 

Suddenly the door opens and Dave sees Madison walk back in, thankfully she was carrying a tasty green apple. “Sorry, its the only thing i could grab down there. It might be hard for you to chew through”

 

“Ill try my best. Now pick me up” Dave said as she did just that. With the apple in one hand and Dave in the other she walked over to her bed, sitting on the edge like she usually does. Her blush from before being completely gone. Once placing him on her lap she placed the apple in front of him.

 

Dave looked at it for a couple of seconds before sighing heavily. “Um Madison... this might sound like a weird request but.... well since i cant bite through the outer layer....”

 

“Oh right, sure” Madison said understanding. Raising the apple to her face she herself took a huge bite out of it. Dropping down Dave was finally able to eat the apple from Madison’s large bite mark. Instead of biting it though he had to pick off pieces with his hand. A little more Manuel labour than whats wanted but enough that he can put up with it.

 

“So, what did your mother want to talk to you about?” Dave asked, wanting to know. Instead of an answer all he got was a sideways look from Madison.

 

“Nothing you need to know. Just... something?” Its clear she avoiding answering, which got him interested.

 

“That just makes me want to know more, come on tell me”

 

“Well... if you want” Madison said as she was bringing her words out “Well my Mom’s friend going out tonight with a group of her friends”

 

“Ok and she was just telling you?” Dave adds, figuring it wasn't worth hiding.

 

“Not exactly, My moms going out with her friends, but one of her friends Sherry had her babysitter cancel out on the last second. So my Mom was asking if i would be open to Babysitting them until they come back.”

 

“And you said no... right?” He says as she didn't respond  “Oh no Madison what did you do?”

 

“Don't worry!” She told him “Ill keep you in here, that way there is no way for them to find you. Plus they're not even that young, 12 years old each.”

 

“That makes me even more worried” Dave responded.

 

“Like i said ill keep you up here, that way no one will find you and i can even play some movies for you.” Madison said, bringing terrible songs about Donut’s back to Dave’s mind.

 

“Please, something else but Donut Hole” Dave asked as he really didn't want to. Grabbing a handful of the apple chunk and eating it.

 

“Thats... thats all i have” Madison said feeling bad she didn't stock up on movies “Its either that or nothing” Madison saw the apple and decided to grab it, pulling it away from her lap and taking another bite. Taking your small scratches away from it as she bit it off.

 

“Id rather nothing, also I worked hard to try to make a scratch and you just mad all my efforts useless” Dave joked as Madison opened her eyes, very worried.

 

“Im sorry, i didnt mean it. I can uh..-”

 

“Relax Madison i was just joking?” Dave said laughing up to the girl. She caught on and realised her folly. Laughing as well the moment was very nice. There was silence hanging around before Dave decided to bring it up.

 

“Hey Madison, you remember that Favour”

 

“Oh, i thought this would be coming. What do you want me to do?” She asked.

 

“What i want you to do. Well-”

 

“Hold on a second, I'm going to talk to you face to face” Madison said grabbing you foot and flipping you upside. Dave get hanged upside as she hangs him by his foot up to her face. Arms dangling Madison couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him “Im sorry, i just couldn't resist”

 

“Yeah yeah, anyway what i was telling you about was-” Dave stops his sentence as he felt her sway him around, like a child would with a doll. She was having fun with it until she saw Dave’s deadpanned expression, which got her to stop.

 

“Anyway, what i was going to ask you before. For my favour, next time you got to school. Can you take me with you”

 

“What!!!” Madison yelled, obviously not expecting him to say that. So much where she dropped him back onto her lap. Luckily he rotated a bit so he didn't land directly onto his head.

 

“Sorry” Madison quickly apologised “Im just... Why would you even want to go there?”

 

Getting up onto his feet, Dave prepares to lie “Id like to get out of the room, and it would be kind of cool seeing the school this size.” Dave tries to act as modest as possible, planning not to give anything away. He cant exactly tell Madison about his plan so he had to lie to her.

 

“Uh... can you pick something else. Maybe ill take you to the backyard, you can see the world there” Madison said as she didn't want to risk it

 

But Dave kept pushing for it “Come on, i want to see school. Simple as that. Why don't you want to take me?”

 

“Cause its a big place and you might get lost, or taken or....” She pauses as Dave realised what she was going to say next, Comforting the girl, he had to tell a lie.

 

“Madison, i won't leave you. I have no reason to, your the greatest, biggest girl i know. Ill stay with you during the whole time. And if your a little sceptical you can just keep me in your bag, only bringing me out when the coast is clear. Would that make you feel better”

 

“Yeah” She said “Ok, ill take you to school next time.” Madison said with a smile “Ill even put pillows in my bag so you can be comfortable in there”

 

Such a sweet girl, almost makes Dave feel bad that he's gonna betray her and ditch her.

 

“Thanks Madison, really” Dave said as she smiled, bringing him up with her hand. She dropped the mostly eaten apple in her small trash bin. Dropping Dave onto the desk, he see her bring her bag. Sitting onto the chair with the bag on her lap. Opening the zipper she starts searching through it as Dave gets interested. “What are you doing Madison?”

 

“Well, speaking of school i was thinking. I cant have you here in my room not learning. You need to keep getting smarter” Madison explained “So i was thinking i could like tutor you. That way its just like your going to school everyday”

 

“What!” Dave whined “Thats one of the best bits about being with you. I don't want to learn”

 

“Well i want to teach, ill be going slow for you okay. After all you've missed a couple of days in school and... and well I'm in the top division for both Maths and English. You might not be able to get most of my work”

 

“Wow, talk about hashtag humble brag”

 

“Ok, we will start with basic english. We've been analysing the language in Shakespeare’s play and how its evolved and became lost though time. As well as the effects its hard on shaping todays expressions and sentences.”

 

“Wow, i was wrong. This is gonna be way worse than school” 

 

For the next hour, Madison was tutoring Dave about her homework. Trying to simplify it as much as possible for him. Too and all it needed up doing was confusing him, he's not really sure he got any of what she said down. He's just far to confused. At the end of an hour, Madison puts the books away.

 

“Well, can you tell me what you learnt?” Madison asked much like a teacher would.

 

“Uh... that they have some pretty ridiculous words back then. Im sorry but how can you keep all that in your head?” He says to her.

 

“Well, i don't really socialise at school so i just focus on my work” Madison explains to Dave and he figured that made sense. Dave always use to talk to his friends during class, and thats why he's score was average at best. At least he was doing better than Carly in that regard.

 

“Still, your that smart. Makes me really confused why your in the class as Ruby and her goons” Dave joked. They're was a moment of silence before Madison started talking.

 

“She's... she's really mean”

 

“Yeah, hey... has she bullied you ever since the encounter. When i was big i saw her bulling, just not you?”

 

“Yeah, she does it every now and then. i try to turn away and smile the other cheek but-”

 

Dave thought for a second before continuing “Hey... if she ever does do that go to Carly!”

 

“Carly? You friend?” Madison asked confused why you were bringing her into this

 

“Yeah, probably the only girl who can get the better of little miss cheer. You should see the insult exchanges back and forth between them. Actually scratch that, you wouldn't like it”

 

“Madison, come down here dear. The Twins are almost here!” Madison’s mom yelled out. Madison smiled down at Dave and put him onto her bed. Leaving the room Madison promised to be back when the twins leave. He just hopes she protects her room. He don't want to handle two giant twelve year olds.

 

Seeing as this might be his last chance inside of her room, he take in the sights. Laying down he think about what he should do. If he remember correctly, Dave think he can predict where Carly’s going to be by remembering her timetable. Granted he doesn't know Madison’s so he could end up having to traverse the entire school.

 

Price he have to pay he supposes.

 

After about a couple hours of boredom and thinking about the situation the door opened. Dave expected to see Madison come back, but unfortunately that wasn't what he saw. No instead he saw a giant, redhead little girl sneak her way in. She had freckles on her face, casual clothes and hair done into a ponytail. She closed the door behind her as she spotted you immediently. Holding still you hear three words leave her pubescent mouth.

 

“No freaking way”