- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next one out.

------------------

Its been a couple of days since the last incident, the one where Madison’s mother almost found Dave out. Since then Madison has been stubbornly refusing to take Dave out of her room, yet alone out of her sight. He's been trapped in her room once again, but at the very least Madison has tried to make his everlasting boredom go away.


Previously Dave’s been stuck in her room, doing nothing as Madison goes out at school. Madison fixed this problem pulling out her old dvd’s and grabbing her old timey TV. The product she put on wasn't.... wasn't what Dave was expected.

 

“Life without God’s love, is like a donut. Like a donut. Like a donut. Life without God’s love, is like a donut…”

 

“...Cause theres a whole in the middle of your heart” Dave finished, laying on the bed looking up at the Tv’s thats been on repeat for the past couple hours. He's watching something weird called the Donut Hole. It has a old man inviting children to his donut shaped hideout and singing to the kids.

 

Theres a joke there.

 

This is until Madison opened the door, coming back from school. She spotted Dave and smiled warmly at him “Hey Dave, I'm back!”

 

“Hey Madison, hey can you do me a favour and turn off the Tv.”

 

“What you don't like it, i use to watch this when i was a kid all the time. Its pretty fun isn't it” Madison said as she put her bag down and moved to the tv. Pressing the Dvd button it came out.

 

“Lets just say I've got the songs in my head, and I'm not counting that as a good thing” Dave said as he felt like it was embedded into his head. “When i asked you to put on some movies for me, i thought it would be something else”

 

“You mean like action movies, I've seen some trailers and i didnt like it. So bloody and so odd” Madison explained “Thats why I've stuck to Christian shows”

 

“Well what about Disney, you like Disney?” You ask her as she explained she didn't know what Disney was “Madison, you've got to buy some. Your gonna love it. Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Hercules, they were my childhood”

 

“I mean, ill see if i can buy the Dvd’s. Then we can watch them together” Madison said with a sly smile.

 

“Its a date” Dave replied as the words made her melt. Reaching down Madison grabbed Dave and pulled him off the bed, dropping him into her lap. She's gotten very more forward in the past couple days. Not anymore asking to pick Dave up, she's gotten use to it. She brought her hand and started to stroke his back, caressing him with her long digit.

 

“So what do you want to do now? We can play some more board games?” Madison said with hopeful eyes, Dave on the other hand didn't want to do that. Madison has showed him she had no equal when it comes to board games. She's ridiculously good, no matter what she's playing.

 

“Not right now, how about we just relax here” Dave responded as she pouted above him.

 

“You want to relax, I've been waiting all day to play with you. Its all i could of thought about. Can we please do something? Pretty Please”

 

“I guess, but i don't know what?” Dave responded as Madison and him thought about it. It took a while but Madison got an idea. Her whole body jerked as her hands pulled away from Dave, leaning forward she brought her foot up to her knee. Pulling off the sock and revealing her barefoot.

 

During his time with Madison he's seen them quite often, thankfully it hasn't been this close as she makes sure to put him on the bed when she's stepping around. Seeing them so close he could tell how good care she takes care of them. Her feet are kind of cute. Well for feet that is. Madison pulled her foot down and raised her other one, pulling the sock off as well “Madison, what are you doing?” Dave asked as she didn't respond, she lowered her other foot down to the ground.

 

Then she finished off, grabbing Dave and leaning forward. Dave feels his body gets transported as he was confused, what is she gonna do. Her fingers let go of him as he was dropped down to the ground. On the carpet floor he looked back at the giant Christian, smiling down. Craning his head down, he looked down her giant legs and then at the bottom was her barefoot, place flat on the ground.

 

It was at this point and this point only did Dave realise what she wanted.

 

“Dave” Madison said in a sweet voice, well a lot sweeter than normal. “I was thinking, could you give me a foot rub?” She finished this, bringing her foot closer, sticking it right in your face. Shifting her toes “Its just, I've never gotten one. And my Mom’s always telling about how she goes to the spa and get a massage. It sounded nice... so i was thinking you could possibly give me one”

 

“Do... do i have to? I mean your feet.... your feet are really big”

 

“Please, if you do it for me, ill do something for you” Madison said adding more sweetness into her voice. Dave doesn't know if she knows what she's doing, adding more sweetness and honestly breaking his defence. Hopefully she doesn't, cause Dave doesn't think he could never say no to that voice.

 

“Okay fine, ill give you one” Dave said as Madison smiled, she wanted to reach down and hug him. But than again she wanted it as soon as possible. Clapping herself and cheering, she moved her feet right in front of Dave.

 

“Oh thank you Dave! Thank you so much! Well you can start whenever you want, just try to make it as good as possible please?” Madison asked

 

“I mean, ill give it my best” Dave said, as his officially began his job. Walking close to her feet, Dave couldn't help but wonder how he is gonna do this. Is he too small? Will she even feel it. Sucking up he puts his hands on her big toe, placing them down as it felt like he was touching a huge boulder. Madison above was staring with wide and excited eyes. Dave then with all the power he could muster tried to give her the best massage he could. Trying to move her giant toe’s skin around and make it relaxing for her. All the effort he was doing to try to make Madison happy.

 

And it didn't accomplish anything. Above Madison frowned, not at the job but the result. She could barely feel anything, thats disappointing. Madison wanted to have a nice and comfortable massage session. She should tell him to stop, but she decided against it wanting him to at least finish the big toe.

 

And finished he did, in about a minute Dave walked back, tired from all the pushing he was doing “How... was that, did it feel good?”

 

Madison didn't want to lie, but she also didn't want to tell Dave that he was too weak “Actually, i was thinking we could do something else. I've got an idea”

 

“Wait... but how good di-”

 

“Anyway, i was thinking i could play with you, like this” Madison said switching the subject, Dave saw the toe he was just massaging come for him,  Dave felt it bat itself at him, hitting him in the chest as he stumbled back. Madison above giggled at this motion “Oh, i think we can have fun like this. You'll try to avoid my toe and I'm gonna try to knock you down”

Dave thought about the offer and smiled “Well at least I'm getting my favour after this. Sure Madison! Go ahead, but i have a feeling you won't catch me”

 

Madison smiled on the inside, it seems he's pass the massage, meaning she won't have to tell Dave how bad he was. Madison brought her foot close to Dave, planning to jab at him with her toe. Dave was quick and dodged it, running away from her incoming toe. He assumes that he cant run out of her reach so he tries to stick close-ish. Dodging her toe again, Dave decided to up the ante with a little taunt.

 

“Come on Madison, I'm too fast for you”

 

“Oh you little- Watch out for my big bad toe. Its coming” Madison said playing with him with a huge smile. Dave dodged once again as he couldn't believe how aggressive she's becoming. he doesn't have a time for himself as he kept moving away, dodging every second. He doesn't know how long his gonna last. In hindsight he really should of put a time limit on. You know so he could actually win. She stopped her foot as it was just about to overwhelm you.

 

“Your good, but are you good enough for two feet” Madison said as she lifted both feet.

 

“Well i can try” Dave said

 

And try he did... for approximately 5 seconds. Here how it went down.

 

Dave saw Madison’s left foot coming for him, being smart he ducked down. The foot going over his head as he prepared to dodge the second one. But the second one came far to fast as the side of the foot hit him directly into his head. Dave couldn't do anything as he felt the whole impact, knocking him onto his back. A little dazed but all together good. Madison stopped for a second, curious to see if your okay. When you started stirring it washed away her fear, meaning she could have a little more fun. Dave before he could stand back up felt something press onto him. He opened his eye and saw nothing but the sight of Madison’s massive toe over him. Pressing down on his torso and covering his face. “Okay Madison, you won. Don't need to rub it in” Dave said as he heard giggle.

 

“You probably want me to pull this away don't you?” Madison said teasing you in a kind manner.

 

“Yes i do” he says as he didn't appreciate it. Dave’s honestly just happy her feet doesn't stink right now.

 

“Say please?” She said

 

“Please, with extra cherries on top” He says sugar coating it.

 

“I don't know, your gonna have to do something special to get it off”

 

“What, you want me to kiss your foot or something” Dave said joking around.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Yes. Kiss my foot Dave” Was all Madison said, they're was silence before and after that. Dave couldn't tell if it was a joke or serious. 

 

Above Madison wanted to bury herself in her pillow. how could she say that! Thats too mean, thats too rude. It was just suppose to be a joke but when Dave said it, she wanted it much more. Madison was just about to lift her foot up off of him and move on, most likely apologising when suddenly she felt something on the underneath of her toe. It was dave’s lips. He gave her big toe a cute kiss as she was blushing beyond crazy. Pulling her foot up up she tried to cover her face.

 

“You... you actually did it” Madison said in disbelief. Dave got up and dusted himself off. Considering he was under her foot, he was in a pretty good state.

 

“Well, i think I'm done. Don't get me wrong your feet are great, its just thats enough foot fun for me today” Dave said as he looked up at Madison. Acting quickly she stood up and went away. To the other side of the room so Dave couldn't see his face.

 

“Madison, you okay?”

 

“Im fine! Just give me some time” She said

 

“Okay” Dave said not understanding, smiling to himself. Kissing her foot wasn't the best, but He’s gotten a favour in return.

 

 

That favour, is for Madison to take Dave to school next time she goes.

 

And for him to finally escape.