- Text Size +

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

 

The clock just repeatedly ticking itself over and over, Driving Dave to the edge of insanity. 

 

“Seriously why would Madison even still have one of those dumb clocks” Dave said to himself as the stupid clock was the only thing thats been able to entertain him in the past six hours. He was currently on the carpeted floor of Madison’s room, laying down as he has to wait for her to get back from school.

 

He would try to escape, however she grabbed a towel and clogged up the bottom of the door, Aka his only way to possibly escape. Not only that but he's gotten kind of hungry, hopefully Madison will come back soon before he starves to death.

 

Almost like on cue, he heard footsteps outside of the door. Getting up he looks towards it hoping that it was Madison’s mother or someone else in her family, however when the door opened it was revealed to be the Christian girl. Now fully dressed and back from school

 

Madison walks into the room and spots the couple inches tall boy near her bed looking up at her, waiting for her like an obedient pet. Not really realising that if Dave could escape if he would.

 

“Hey Dave” She said closing the door behind her before anything else. “How was your day?” 

 

“Its been good. Except for the kidnapping and bored out of my mind part”

 

“Well I'm glad.” Madison said not hearing the sarcasm. As she took her shoes off by the door, walking in her knee high white socks. She got close to him and got on her knees to see Dave closer. Moving her hair out of her face as she looked at the shrunken boy over. There was an air of silence before Madison speaked up.

 

“Well... aren't you going to ask how my day was” She said as Dave sighed.

 

“Fine, how was your day”

 

“It was great! Thank you so much for asking!’ She said cheery. “I got a 92% on my English Test and i grabbed the last Fruit Snack from the cafeteria....”

 

She rattled on about her day but Dave didn't care in the least... he had something on his mind.

 

“Ok.. Ok.. Madison” He yelled getting her to stop.

 

“What is it Dave?” She said.

 

“Can you please... I beg of you... please! Help me Grow Big?” Dave said going back to the conversation they had in the morning

 

“Dave, we already talked about this” Madison said in a matter of the fact tone. “Im not growing you back... i don't even know how to do that?”

 

“Do anything! Besides just keeping me locked up in your room as your human pet!” Dave yelled back as she was a little hurt.

 

“Pet? No No No. Your not my Pet. More like my own personal shrunken friend” Madison then brought her finger to pat him again however Dave hit it away. Something that got her quite miffed.

 

“Dave that was rude”

 

“You know whats rude. Shrinking me and keeping me as a Prisoner! Your Keeping hear against my will!” Dave yelled back, his anger growing since the start of the day.

 

“You know what.” Madison said as she stood up to her full height, intimidating Dave. He forgot for a second that if she wanted to... she could just step on him and that would be it. “Your obviously under a lot of stress right now. So I'm not going to talk to you till you can calm yourself”

 

And with that she stepped over him and went to her bed, laying on it and not giving any attention to him.

 

Dave was ready to storm away too, however he's still trapped in the room. And far to hungry. He crossed his arms angrily thinking about what he can do... However every time he tries his stomach rumbled, interrupting his thought. As much as he hates it, he needs to eat so he needs to apologise.

 

Walking up to the bed with the crossed girl on he yelled up. “Madison!”

 

After no response he yelled again. And again. He knows she can hear him, but he knows she's only going to respond to one word. A grumble went again in his stomach as he decided to swallow.

 

“Fine... Im sorry Madison” Dave yelled as that got her attention. He watches as two large pillars came from the bed and struck down not to far from him. Her feet as she leaned forward on the bed, sitting on the edge as she looks down at him.

 

“What you said was really mean before. Im just trying to be nice to you and give you a home. Im not trying to make you a prisoner I'm trying to make you enjoy your stay here” Madison said looking gloomy. This fight really affected her it seems. “Im sorry if you feel like I'm being mean to you.”

 

“No... your not mean at all” Dave said interrupting her. “Actually i’d say your the nicest person I've ever met” 

 

Dave was going to continue on how he still didn't want to be small however her socked foot comes to him hitting him in the chest as he falls back. “Oh Dave, Thank you so much! That means a lot!” Madison said looking up he saw that she was so happy, her mouth smiling cheek from cheek as he goes to continue again.

 

“Madison, why'd you kick me!” He yells getting up.

 

“Oh, did i kick you sorry. I just wanted to tap you with my feet” Madison said. “Since your so small i guess my feet were too strong for you.”

 

Out of all the words she had to use strong, hitting his pride. His stomach rumbles again as he couldn't wait any longer. “Madison I've been stuck in your room all day, do you have food or anything i can eat” He said to her.

 

“I think i have some left over sandwich in my lunchbox, ill go get it” She said getting up from the bed to her bag, once again towering over him.

 

He looks at her as he felt all his anger from before gone, sure he didn't want to be stuck in her room like this however oddly enough he's not mad at Madison.

 

She came back not to long later carrying a sandwich, a bit eaten out of it as she sat on the bed. Looking down at her feet she saw you and started wondering something.

 

“Hey Dave. is it okay if i pick you up”

 

Dave thought about this, she has respected him ever since he woke up. She hasn't touched him except for the hit, the petting and just then the foot tap. He knew it was coming but still he was trying to put it off.

 

But he cant do it anymore.

 

“Fine” He said with eyes closed. While Madison’s eyes shined with happiness. Reaching down with her free hand she laid her palm on the ground, inviting him to climb on. Madison couldn't have explained the urge she got to just grab his small body between her giant fingers, however she knew that would not go along well with him. Start small and then build her way up is how she's going to approach this.


Dave walked over to the hand, amazed at the size as well as the arm extending up. Stepping on, he feels his feet hit the softness of her palm as Madison gigged from up top. He walked on it and waited for her to lift up, however she didn't.

 

“Um... can you sit down, i don't want you falling off” Madison said as Dave did what she wanted, sitting down indian style. Then all of a sudden the Hand lifted off the ground, feeling like an elevator Dave was happy he sat down. He raises up past her leg and past her waist. he got pulled up to her face as she couldn't help but marvel at the situation. She held you in front of her face as he felt slightly uncomfortable, the sight was nice but seeing her eyes look over him so close felt weird.

 

His stomach rumbled again as he was done with it. “Seriously Madison I'm starving, can you please take me to the sandwich “

 

Madison snapped out of her gaze as she agreed bringing him to her other hand where the sandwich is. She connects it by sides as she finally said it was fine to get up. Standing up he walked over to the bread, seeing every single thing inside of it. Looking at it so close, he doesn't even think he can make a dent it in. Yet alone eat it all. All he's going to do is create little nibble marks in her giant bite mark.

 

“I hope you don't mind ham, i had it for lunch but was full” Madison said staring at him with a smile, obviously wanting to watch him eat. “Eat up, and then after that. We can play some games together!”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

_________________________________________________________________________

Dont worry, next chapter is where it gets fun