- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story in a long time. first chapter some set up and little action.

First shrinking story in a while. Everyone is of age. Hope you enjoy this beginning some set up and plot direction for now. Enjoy!

Stone worked late, alone in the classroom she needed to get caught up. The years she spent abroad had put her behind and now she had to do one year of high school work to get into college. She was mature for 19, life experiences had taught her much more than the kids around her. Some of her new friends had given her the nickname Stone because of her stone cold way of dealing with someone she didn’t like. She wished she could just make things right but her mother wouldn’t let her. She had to experience things to learn. The years in England and the family research had opened up a new world to her. One that was thought to be imaginary. The more she learned the more powerful she became.
Pam was working late in her library enjoying the peace and quiet she was able to grade papers and put some of the books away that the lazy spoiled students left lying on the tables in her library. Gazing out the window it was a beautiful sunset, “Red sky at night sailor’s delight” the thought to herself. She turned off her desk lamp so that she could enjoy the sunset. Joe entered through the far door to the library and walked along the wall towards Pam’s office. He could see her sitting with her feet up on the desk looking out the window. He didn’t care for the way she dressed but he did want her. “Another conquest” he thought, “she turned me down once too often and tonight I will make her see what she had been missing.” Slipping into her glass office he locked the door. The click jolted Pam out of her daydream and she turned to see him standing there smiling like the devil. She knew she was in trouble. Looking quickly around and out into the dark library panic made her do this thinking there might be someone who could help. Pam moved to the door but he grabbed her and moved her back to her desk leaning her onto it causing her lamp and books to fall to the floor. The pop of the bulb went unheard. Now bathed in the dim sunset the red glow filled the room. His hand muffled her scream for help, she could smell his cheap cologne and could feel his erection pressing against her thigh as he leaned into her.
Stone saw the flash of the dying bulb as she entered the library to get a book and fury pulsed through her body and she could see what was happening. Pam was the one teacher who understood what she was going through here and helped her through the tough times! She quickly reached the door, the knob not turning in her hand she concentrated for a moment and it unlocked and opened.
“You bastard, get off her now!”
He looked back over his shoulder.
“Stone you need to get out and keep your mouth shut if you know what’s good for you or I will make you little ass sorry you ever came to this school.”
“Little huh, just because your bigger doesn’t make you stronger and I am not going anywhere, you better get off her while you still have a chance. Apologize and leave now.”
“Last chance Stoney, or your next. Leave now!”
She hated when he called her Stoney!
Joe looked at Pam,” Don’t go anywhere baby, you know this will be great. Turning he was face to face with Stone.
“Little” she said and reached out touching his chest.
Trying to focus his head was pounding. Cold and naked he was overwhelmed by the smell of stale coffee. Totally blind unable see a thing, Reaching out he felt the curved wall and stated to slide along and it seemed to go on forever.
“You ok Pam?”
“Yes, thank God you came in or teat bastard would have finished what he started. How did you get him to leave?”
“Well that is going to take some explaining and you are going to have to promise me you won’t say anything to anyone about what I am going to tell you.”
“Uh, ok sure.” Pam stared at Stone for a second and then smiled.” I think keeping a secret is the least I could do for you after what you did for me. How did you get him to leave?”
“He didn’t leave, in fact he is still in this room.”
“Yeah, ok Stone.” Shaking her head a little. “Where is he then?”
“Promise me Pam!” Holding out her hand.
”I promise not to say anything Stone!”
As she took her hand Pam felt immediate heat run through her arm.
“You have made a sacred pact with me and you can’t break it or bad things will happen. Now have a seat and I will explain everything to you.”
Pam listened in total disbelief at first but as Stone went on she started to realize she was telling the truth. Old world magic in this day and age, it was after all 1985. Leaning back in her chair she watched Stone place her lamp on the desk and turn it on.
“But how, the bulb is shattered?”
“Look again.” Stone smiled
“OK I believe you, now where is he? You said he was still here.”
Stone reached for the upside down coffee cup.
Blinded by the light Joe covered his eyes. “What the fuck is going on here?”
Pam stared at the little naked man on her desk in shock at first. Looking into Stones eyes now believing every word she has been told.
“He is all yours, do with him as you please. I have made him very resilient so he can take a lot of punishment. The moment you tire of him all you have to do is concentrate on how you want to get rid of him then do it.”
Joe could hear their voices, they were loud and almost sounded like a bit far away. Adjusting to the light he looked around not understanding what he was seeing. He looked up and there was Stone with her raven colored hair falling foreword as she leaned in to look at him.
“You should have behaved yourself Joe, now it’s too late.”
“What the fuck is going on here, this can’t be happening.”
Without warning he felt his arm being pulled into the air and then his body shot skyward. He was being turned. There before him was Pam’s face and a Cheshire cat smile.
“Well-well-well, look who’s in trouble now. You are going to pay for what you tried to do to me. I guess the rumors are true about you forcing yourself on other members of the faculty.”
Panic filled him, Joe could smell the stale coffee on her breath but worst of all was the look in her eye.
Setting him on the desk she held him down with a finger.
“Let’s see how the big man measures up!”
Taking a rule Pam measured him.
“3 inches, hmm guess we will have to see what good you will be to me at that height. “
Looking up Pam saw Stone about to leave with his clothes in her arms.
“What about”
“Don’t worry Pam I will take care of everything. Have fun with you new pet or perhaps toy would be a better term.”
Pam immediately got the gist of what Stone said and some mental images formed in her head.
“Time to go home little one, I have big plans for you but where to put you. I know!”
Pam slid the tiny figure into her front pocket of her skirt. She could feel him moving and was causing a pleasant sensation in her loins. As she walked out of the school she could feel her wetness, he pantyhose was becoming wet and she could feel the silk slip sliding against her legs as she walked. This was all new sensations, she had never felt this before. She loved silky things and the way pantyhose felt on her legs and feet but now things were off the chart so to speak.
Joe felt like he was on an amusement ride that wouldn’t stop. The motion of Pam walking was pressing him tight every time her leg went forward. When she sat in her car he was held tight in place and could feel the vibrations of the car as she started it. The crushing weight pressed upon him.
“I like feeling you wiggle under my hand little man, mm that gives me an idea.” Pam slid her hand between her legs and pressed into herself though her skirt slowly rubbing her sweet slit as she drove home. The shy quiet librarian had a vivid imagination, living alone and a bookworm as well she spent many nights alone fantasizing about many things with her toy collection. Now she had a new interesting addition to that collection.
Stone smiled at what she did tonight. She felt justified and knowing the extra gift she gave Pam made her chuckle.
“I wonder if I should tell her about it.”
Every feeling she enjoys will be magnified and every pleasure will be doubled.
“No I think I’ll let her figure it out. What do you think Bob?”
Stone looked at the tiny figure in her hand. Reaching down she pressed him against her pantyhose covered thigh and slid him upwards pulling her dress up as well. Reaching the waist band of her hose Stone slid her hand inside and stretched the fabric away from her body. Letting go Bob dropped down against the sheer fabric and was pressed against her flesh as she pulled her hand out. He knew what to do. This was his life now and every day he regretted hitting his girlfriend, Stone’s mother.
She gathered her books and headed out into the night to her car glad now that her mother made her come to school otherwise he would have raped Pam and probably gotten away with it.
“Every little thing she does is magic.” Laughing to herself Stone loved this song!