- Text Size +

 

He’s not in there for too long before the bell rings. His heart leaps. It’s the end of the school day, he made it.

 

I’ll just grab my stuff from the library, and then get the fuck out of here. I’ll stay home sick tomorrow, and the next day, and get myself transferred to another school. I’ll never have to see this place again. I never have to see Ashley again. He waits another ten minutes or so, fidgeting with anticipation, hoping the cheer girls will have cleared out by the time he emerges.

 

When he does, to his relief, nobody is around. He tentatively enters the library, which he also finds deserted. His books are stacked into a neat pile on the desk, which is not how he left them. He looks around suspiciously, but there doesn’t seem to be anyone around. He shrugs and sits down to put his books into his bag, but as he’s doing so he starts to feel dizzy. He looks around and the room is blurry. The edges of his vision start to go black. He falls off his chair and as he sinks into unconsciousness he vaguely registers the sound of giggling.



……………………………………………………………………………………………………….



He wakes up lying naked on his stomach on the rough carpet. Something is different about the way it feels, he thinks groggily. As if the fibres are suddenly really big…

 

Oh fuck.

 

He snaps into full consciousness and scrambles to his feet, looking around with horror at the gigantic desks and bookshelves.

 

No, no, no!

 

He doesn’t know what to do. Ashley and the other cheerleaders will be looking for him. Is it safer to hide? Or to make a break for it?

 

The mere sight of the gigantic chairs terrifies him. He imagines Ashley sitting in one of those chairs, astonishingly big, unimaginably powerful.

 

He decides to run for it. It’ll be hard to spot him at this size, maybe he’ll be able to sneak out undetected.

 

He starts running toward the exit of the library. He starts out at a sprint, but soon he’s winded and has to slow down, and he’s made depressingly little headway. The exit barely looks any closer than when he started. He looks back at the desk to see how far he’s come, and suddenly becomes very aware of how exposed he is now in this open area with no furniture. It occurs to him that if any of the girls walked into the library, she would spot him immediately.

 

He decides he has no choice but to carry on towards the exit and just hope none of them come back. He keeps running, pacing himself at a moderate jog.

 

Suddenly he feels a dull thud through the ground. He doesn’t know what it is but it fills him with a visceral dread. He feels another, closer this time. Then another. Then, from behind him, a huge voice.

 

“Hi cutie!”

 

Oh god.

 

He doesn’t look back, he knows who it is. He can’t let her catch him. Sheer animal instinct fills his body with adrenaline and he sprints.

 

The footsteps continue closer and closer. The measured steps of an unstoppable predator, stalking her prey.

 

Out of nowhere a huge object descends before him and he runs straight into it and falls onto his back, without even having time to recognize it.

 

Looming before him, the object he ran into, is her enormous pink stiletto, bigger than a car. His jaw drops as his eyes trace the smooth leg an impossibly long way, up into the darkness under her skirt. Beyond that, terrifyingly high above him, her smiling face. She’s wearing Lollipop in her hair now, like so many of the other girls.

 

“You’re even more adorable than I thought you would be!” She giggles. “You know what time it is, right Bunny?”

 

He gulps.

 

She squats down. The speed at which her enormous body moves is startling. He tries to get up and she casually knocks him back down with the back of her finger.

 

“It’s time for your punishment,” she says cheerfully. She lays her hand palm up next to him. “Now be a good boy and climb into my hand to accept your punishment. And maybe I’ll think about taking you out early.”

 

Her eyes gleam down at him, daring him to defy her. He looks at her hand, looks up at the pink silk of her panties, looks up at her lips. Contemplates being hers, belonging to her. That spoiled fucking brat.

 

He runs.

 

She bursts into laughter. “Oh my god, you are like soooo cute! You really think you can escape from me Bunny?”

 

Once again she catches him off guard and knocks him down with her foot. She’s standing up again, smiling down at him.

 

“Leave me alone!” he calls up to her.

 

“You’re mine, Bunny. I wanna play with you.”

 

She kicks off her shoes and starts toying with him with her feet. She picks him up with her toes, dangling him by his leg, then drops him and does it again. He tries to scramble away again and she gently kicks him onto his stomach, then flips him onto his back.

 

“Hey, do you think I can make you come with just my toes? I bet I can. I’m gonna do it.”  

 

“What! No!”

 

She giggles. “You’re going to realize pretty quick that the word ‘no’ isn’t really an option for you anymore, cutie.”

 

She starts gently rubbing his penis with her big toe, giggling down at him. She keeps just enough pressure on him to pin him down.

 

“You can’t do this!” he screams.

 

“Aww, does this make you mad, Bunny? You’re so cute when you’re mad!”

 

“You fucking bitch!”

 

“I can feel you getting hard, cutie! Are you like, in love with my little toesies? That’s so adorable!”

 

He tries to retort but all he manages is a groan.

 

She takes her phone out of her bra and starts filming him. “The girls are gonna love this,” she giggles.

 

His face burns with humiliation.

 

“You’re getting close, aren’t you Bunny? Look at you, your little face is so cute!”

 

He is getting close. He can’t seem to help it. He closes his eyes.

 

Suddenly she pokes him in the stomach with her toe, enough to hurt.

 

“Look at me, Bunny, no closing your eyes. Look at your Goddess while you come.”

 

He looks up at her terrifyingly beautiful face, smiling down at him with calm amusement. From down here she seems so powerful.

 

“You like the view from down there Bunny? Do you like looking up my skirt?” she giggles. “Look at my butt! That’s your new home, cutie!”

 

She gets a phone call. “Hello? Yeah I got him, I’m just playing with him in the library. He’s such a fun little toy. I’m literally like, using my toes to make him come.” She laughs. “Okay Bunny, now come for your Goddess like a good boy. Come. Now.”

 

To his horror, his body just obeys her, and he starts to ejaculate.

 

“Aww! He came right when I told him to!” she giggles. “Oh my god he looks so cute!”

 

He blushes, utterly humiliated. When he finishes ejaculating, she uses her toes to pick up his tiny, exhausted body and pass him to her hand, still talking on the phone.

 

“Yeah, of course I’ll bring him to wine night. When is it, like, Friday? That’s perfect.” She looks at Bunny and licks her lips. “That gives me just enough time for the punishment I promised him.”

 

Shit. He forgot all about that. He thrashes fiercely in her hand but she just giggles as she lowers him down below her skirt and brings him face to face with her enormous, perky ass cheeks.

 

“Who’s house is it at this week? Katie’s? Okay cool!”

 

She holds the phone between her ear and her shoulder to free up her other hand, which she uses to drag the bright pink thong aside from between her cheeks.

 

“Ashley!” he screams. “Don’t do this! Ashley stop!”

 

She ignores him, chatting with her friend.

 

“I know, right?” she giggles. “I’m like, so down. What’s that? Oh my god, yeah!”

 

He struggles helplessly as she wedges him deep into the musky darkness between her cheeks. He’s completely enveloped by her ass. Everything is her.

 

He feels the soft fabric of her thong settle onto his back. He can still hear the muffled sound of her voice. “Okay, sounds good! See ya later,” she says, and hangs up.

 

“Let me out!” he screams at her.

 

“I can feel your little voice vibrating in my butt, cutie. But nobody can hear you!” She giggles. “Feels good though!”

 

“Fuck you!”

 

“Mmm, keep squirming just like that, Bunny, that feels amazing.” He feels the disorienting movement of her sitting down in a chair, settling the weight of her body on her ass, causing the pressure on him to increase painfully.

 

To his horror, he hears the muffled sound of her starting to masturbate. The movements of her legs cause her ass cheeks to continually contort his body in painful ways. His enraged screams only prompt her to giggle as she brings herself to what sounds like a wild climax.