- Text Size +

 

In the cafeteria he pokes at his food half-heartedly, his appetite ruined by what he saw happening to Mark earlier. At the next table he hears the girls giggling. When did they get here?

 

He looks over and sees that five or six of them have put their chairs in a circle, and they’ve all taken off their shoes. He’s confused until he sees the tiny body of the janitor running around in the middle, trying to get out. They’re all laughing, playing some twisted game where whoever catches him with her toes gets to keep him.

 

Ashley’s just watching them play, sitting outside the circle on a table, above everyone. She catches Ben’ eye and winks. He looks away and pulls the hood of his sweater over his head.

 

Suddenly he feels something moving on top of his head, like a bug. Instinctively he brushes it off onto the desk.

 

“Mark?!” For fuck’s sake. Ashley must have put him in Ben’ hood. He slides his chair back a little, wary of getting too close to the tiny man on the table.

 

“Ben!” Mark says.

 

“What?”

 

“You gotta help me man!”

 

“I… I can’t!”

 

“What?! Why not?!”

 

“You might be contagious! I don’t want to end up like…”

 

“Man, you don’t get it! You don’t know what it’s been like! The things she does to me…”

 

Just then, Ashley sits down next to Ben. She puts her hands on the table and Mark immediately shuts up and rushes over. He gets on his knees and starts frantically kissing her fingers. “Good boy,” she says.

 

She turns her attention to Ben.

 

“Whatcha doin’ cutie?” she asks, with mock casualness.

 

“Talking to Mark.”

 

She pretends to be confused. “Who’s Mark? Oh, you mean Lollipop?”

 

“You named him?!”

 

“Mm hmm,” she says cheerfully. “He’s my pet, I can name him whatever I want.”

 

“Whatever. That’s not his name.”

 

“Oh, Lollipop!” she calls down to her pet. He looks up immediately. She giggles. “See?”

 

She looks down at him and raises her eyebrows. “Did I say you could stop?”

 

He flinches. “No, Goddess.” He gets back to kissing her fingers.

 

“Goddess?!” Ben says incredulously. She ignores him.

 

“I’m gonna name you too, cutie. In fact, I basically already own you. So I’m gonna name you right now!”

 

“You can’t just…”

 

“I think I’m gonna name you something cute, because you’re such a cutie,” she giggles. “I’m gonna go with, mmm… Bunny. Your name is Bunny now!”

 

He hears the cheer girls snickering. He looks over to see that a most of them are watching this conversation. The others are still toying with the janitor.

 

“Why don’t you just go pick up the janitor? He’s actually got the virus. And leave me alone.”

 

She laughs. “That guy? He’s like, into me. He’d probably love it if I scooped him up. But you on the other hand, look how mad you are! It’s so cute! You really hate me, don’t you? That’s gonna make it like, soooo much more adorable later on today. When you’re painting my toenails.”

 

“I’m sick of you talking about this like it’s a sure thing! I don’t even have the virus and you’re acting like… um.... What are you...?”

 

He trails off nervously as she slowly stands up, smiling down at him. She tucks Mark into her bra and steps closer to Ben. Her skirt grazes the top of his leg.

 

“What.. what are you doing?”

 

“I’m gonna sit on you, Bunny.”

 

“What… Don’t…”

 

She puts a finger to his lips and, to his astonishment, she slowly sits down on his lap. She wraps her arm behind his head and he feels her ass cheeks settle onto him.

 

“What… why are you…?”

 

“Relax cutie, I just wanna play with my new toy!” She wiggles her butt against his lap.”You make a good little seat cushion. You’ll make an even better one later, though.”

 

She giggles and flips her hair. “Okay so like, from now on, you’re gonna call me Goddess. And you’re gonna do whatever I say, or I’m gonna punish you!” She says this last part with infuriating cheerfulness. “Got it, Bunny?”

 

“I’m not just gonna do what you say!”

 

“Sure you will, Bunny. You don’t have a choice.”

 

“Stop calling me that!”

 

He starts trying to stand up but she doesn’t let him. She’s surprisingly strong from cheerleading and, humiliatingly, she’s able to stop him easily by just gripping the chair.

 

“Ah ah ah,” she warns, “I’m not done playing with you yet.” She licks her lips.

 

“I don’t belong to you!”

 

She giggles. “Oh yeah?”

 

She leans in closer and her breath feels hot against his face. “Get hard for me, Bunny.”

 

“What! No, I don’t want…”

 

“‘Shhh. You’re right where you belong, Bunny,” she breathes in his ear. “Under your Goddess.”

 

She gently grinds her ass on him. “Mmm, you feel really good under me. I’m getting wet just thinking about my teeny tiny little Bunny, under my skirt. So helpless! And so cute!” She giggles. “You might not realize it, but you already worship me. You might hate me, but I’m all you can think about. You’re mine.”

 

He starts to panic. He doesn’t want to get hard, it’s like admitting that she’s right; he may as well just offer himself up to her. He tries to stop it, but the more he thinks about it…

 

She squeals with delight. “Aww! Good boy!” A few people look over. The cheer girls burst into raucous laughter. Ben has never felt so humiliated in his life.

 

“You’re so cute!” She strokes his face affectionately. “What an obedient pet, admitting that I own you now. You feel really good against my butt.” She giggles.

 

He doesn’t say anything. His face is burning bright red.

 

Suddenly, there’s a commotion among the cheer girls. The janitor has broken free of the circle and is running off. Ashley hops off of Ben’ lap and walks over, with her usual sassy walk. She steps down right in front of the janitor with her bright pink high heel, then gently kicks him onto his back. Before he can get up she has him in her hand. She stands up and dangles him by his foot in front of her face.

 

“They said if I could escape then I could go free!” he says, panting.

 

She giggles. “Wow, good job! You escaped, cutie! But oh no, look! Now I have you. So I can do whatever I want with you.”

 

“Please, I…”

 

She walks back over to the circle of girls. He sees where she’s going and struggles against her hand. “No, no! This isn’t fair! I got away! You can’t just play a game like this with a man’s life, it’s sick! No!”

 

As she lowers him back into the centre of the circle, the girls giggle down at him and taunt him.

 

“Come on cutie, you know you wanna be my pet! I’ve seen you staring at my butt... I’ll let you see it up close!”

 

“No, come to me little guy! She’s gonna make you live in a hamster cage. I’ll let you live in a nice doll house with my other toys!”

 

Ashley steps nimbly out of the circle, leaving the janitor to his humiliating fate. She walks back over to Ben and strokes his hair like she’s petting an animal.

 

“Stop it!” he says. “You can’t just…”

 

She Bends down and slowly licks the side of his face. “I can do whatever I want, Bunny.”

 

Then finally she leaves, back to her own table. He can’t help but watch her walk. He hates the way her ass sways as she strolls away, the self-assured poise with which she carries herself in her bright pink heels. The terrifying confidence of a girl who always gets what she wants, and actually thinks she deserves it; even if it comes at the expense of a man’s life.

 

Once again, there’s a burst of activity from the cheer girls.  

 

One of them, Becky, has successfully captured the janitor between her toes, and she’s holding her leg up straight, proudly displaying her prize.

 

“Please,” he says, “You have to let me go! I have a family!”

 

Becky giggles and plucks him from her toes. “I think I’m gonna name you… Bubbles!”

 

This elicits a burst of giggles from the group.

 

“This isn’t funny,” he continues. “Please, you can’t… Ow!”

 

She interrupts him by tying him up into her hair, the same way Sasha’s been doing with her pet.

 

“How does it look?” she says, striking a series of model-esque poses.

 

“Oh my god, like, soooo cute!” squeals Britney. The other girls titter in agreement. Britney has one of her two pets pinned helplessly into her hairstyle as well. It seems to be catching on.

 

Ben gets up to leave and some of the girls call out after him.

 

“Aww, is Bunny sad?”

 

“Poor little Bunny!”