- Text Size +

The three girls had emptied out their pockets of the tiny city disks and set them out in front of themselves. Tasha set them on the desk and was now eyeing them closely, trying to see if any were going to stop screaming and listen to her anytime soon. Alex had set hers out on the floor around her, spreading them out how they might have been back on their homeworld. Mimi had just set them all out next to her as she sat up on the bed with her legs crossed, though she’d set one off over to the side, that one was special. 

“So, what are you guys going to do with your cities?” Mimi asked the others. Now that she was back home she felt a little more comfortable speaking out. 


“Well I know what I’m gonna do!” proclaimed Alex, “I’m gonna have a little more fun just picking on these little runts~,” and with that Alex was already moving her feet and now had her toes positioned just before the city. Just being still they were towered high above even the tallest skyscrapers. As she wiggled the gently she couldn’t help but giggle at the sight of the humans trying to run away, pounding on the opposite side of the glass to get out. 

“I’m going to teach these little things some respect, and how to properly appreciate something beautiful!” Said Tasha, without even taking her eyes off the cowering masses of her collection. She’d always get hot in the face when someone didn’t like her immediately, no matter what size they were apparently, she demanded being adored by others. Alex and Mimi were more or less exceptions to this, they’ve been friends since they were smaller, so she’d always feel they were close. The humans, on the other hand, needed to prove themselves.

“Oh, okay,” Mimi said, not really sure where she was going by asking the question in the first place. She herself didn’t even really know what she’d do with her cities. She’d eaten enough while they were out, and now she had the poptart she’d initially wanted, having grabbed it while they were getting the cities set up. Crumbs fell from the poptart as she ate it, many of them landing with thunderous crashes onto the glass domes protecting the cities. This caused even more panic, but the glass was far from breaking, even from crumbs the size of semi trucks or some buildings. Maybe she’d eat them in a minute if she got hungry again, she always got hungry after eating, or maybe she’d just sprinkle the cities onto another poptart to sweeten it. Well, all except one city…

-

Tasha looked down in distaste at her nearly microscopic captives, again feeling slightly irked that not a single one of them was praising her. ‘How dare they,’ she thought, ‘they’re just scared! It’s like they’re not even really seeing me!’

Tasha took a deep breath, maybe that was understandable, her pinkie toe was bigger than an entire city block to them after all. She looked back at the cities, still cowering in fear, and decided a new approach. Tasha batted her eyes playfully, turned her head to one side and gave a little air kiss, all while keeping her eyes on the city. This did not improve their attitudes. 

“SHE’S GONNA EAT US!!!” someone screamed out, misinterpreting her actions. Tasha gave an annoyed sigh as she softly heard this. That was it. She’d tried playing nice, now it was time to show these bugs who’s boss. Tasha moved the cities on the table, lining them up on the table so they extended away from her. 

“I hate to be the bad guy, you know. But you’re not leaving me much of a choice,” she said, sighing once again. It seemed to always come down to force with these humans, they couldn’t just appreciate something beautiful unless you make them. 

Tasha reached down to her feet and slipped off her flip-flops, sliding them to the side away from her chair and putting her feet onto the table. The cities found themselves surrounded by Tasha’s gigantic feet, with themselves right between them. People screamed and panicked, wondering what the hell they did to deserve this kind of hell. The feet went up for miles, each tiny crevice almost big enough to drive a car in. They were slightly dirty from “dust”, pieces of buildings that had been knocked onto there from her earlier fun in the human world. They were otherwise visually stunning. Long to match her height, slightly tan, with perfect toes that seemed to trap them in the canyon of flesh. Tasha laid her feet on their sides, so they angled upward into climbable mountains of skin. 

Tasha snapped her fingers and the glass above the cities faded and disappeared within seconds. She reached forward and picked up the first city, the screaming even louder now that they weren’t under glass, their only protection was now gone.  

“I think you all need to learn some respect for your new goddess, so now you’re going to be spending some time caring for my feet. I don’t think all of you will do it good enough, so I’m just going to keep the ones who actually do a decent job. The rest of you I’m crushing.”

Panic rose again as they all heard their fate. Either worship or get crushed. Almost instantly people were on their knees, begging, “PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T CRUSH US! YOU’RE OUR GODDESS! YOU’RE OUR GODDESS”. Tasha expected this, sure they’d worship her now that she said she’d crush them, but did they really mean it? It was time to sort out the fakes and get those who’d actually worship her properly. 

Tasha held the city just over her left heel, the closest part to her, and tilted the city very slowly. Screams filled the air once again as people fell for what felt like miles onto the plush surface of Tasha’s foot. Some people still tried foolishly to hang on to the city, thinking it safer to stay on than to fall down there. Naturally, they were wrong. Tasha thought that anyone who wouldn’t even fall for her wouldn’t ever actually ‘fall’ for her romantically. But she didn’t care, this was all to weed out the truly pathetic ones, trying to stay on only proved them to be just that. As the city slowly came back up, the survivors thought themselves safe, their city was moving away from the threatening sole, they felt lucky, not even paying attention to what they were now heading for. The few that stuck on were only given a moment's time to scream before Tasha's slapped her other palm onto the disk. They didn't even see it coming. Other disks that could see let out a scream as Tasha ground the disk's contents to dust between her soft hands. 

Tasha repeated this with the next few cities, emptying them directly onto her soles and smashing the city with all the stragglers, though there were significantly less than the first time. When they landed their bodies gently pressed into the plush flesh, themselves only slightly over the size of dust on the gigantic sole. They would scream as they looked around and see nothing but miles of skin underneath them and the uninterested face of Tasha high above them as she continued her task. Only a small fraction of those who fell did what their goddess asked and began caring for her feet. In a mad panic, they began roughly massaging the ground, the more willing among them even kissing or even licking the sole. 

The cities nearest Tasha’s toes were in full panic as their turn came closer and closer. The panicked citizens thought this was their chance. As the goddess reached for another city of screaming citizens, three cities worth of humans made a break for it, sliding down the sides of the thin disks and landing on the wooden table. They didn’t know where they would go, they just needed to get away, fast. They all quickly spread out to avoid being seen and ran towards the only opening they could see: the gap between Tasha’s toes. 

Even more people began licking and rubbing Tasha’s massive soles as more and more people poured out onto the foot. Screams and crying filled the air as the fleeing humans ran closer to Tasha’s toes, taking forever just by the sheer size of her feet. Her very pinkie toes alone were many times taller than skyscrapers, and almost as long as the city itself, taking them forever just to get between them. It was only through sheer force of will that most of them were able to run for as fast and as long as they could, others just fell behind, giving up and turning around to cry and beg to their goddess to let them go. 

When Tasha finally got to the cities that escaped, she did as she had been doing, dumping those who remained inside the city and crushing the rest. It’s not that she didn’t notice there being fewer people in the last ones, but more that she didn’t care. If they wanted to run away she didn’t care, just less to choose from now, and they’d get what they deserved eventually, possibly starving out wherever they may have gone to, they weren’t even worth a second look to Tasha. She looked down and studied her soles for a moment, seeing the thousands or so city-dwellers that now inhabited the underside of her foot. The majority were rubbing or licking while a few were content to just cry and pray to their goddess even more. Tasha thought they were the most pathetic, not even being able to follow such simple directions as to just care for her feet, they deserved whatever they had coming to them. Tasha focused on the larger, more motivated looking groups of people, those who were licking as hard as they could, and those few who’d for some reason began humping her sole, which was unexpected, but welcome. A small number of them even seemed to be enjoying themselves as they served, either from some already existing fetish or some kind of Stockholm Syndrome, either was excepted. 

As Tasha observed her new slaves closely, hardly even being able to feel even thousands of their pathetically tiny bodies, the small group of a few hundred were still passing her smaller toes in their attempt to escape. The majority of them had made it just past the toes and, thinking themselves safe decided to stop and rest, both from the endless running and to wait for the slower of them to catch up. As the last twenty or thirty were struggling as hard as they could, they all thought they were in the clear, they’d escaped the goddess! 
That was until Tasha’s toes suddenly came together as if from some small, accidental movement she didn’t do consciously. As the two walls quickly closed the few between them didn’t even have time to panic as they were squished and lightly smearing between Tasha’s gigantic pinkie toes. In a panic those who had made it simply began running again out of pure fear of the massive toes without thinking. They would keep running farther and farther along the desk, unsure of what they would do next, being no smaller than dust. 

Tasha, not even feeling what her toes had done, finally made her decision on who was worthy of living to serve her. She pointed her finger at small clusters of humans, and they all began to glow before appearing in her opposite hand, which most of them continued to rub and lick out of fear and obedience. 

“Well, I’ve had better foot rubs but I guess you guys did okay, so I’ll let you all live. As for the rest of you…”

Tasha didn’t even finish the sentence before her feet started moving, slowly coming together. More shouts could be heard from the humans on her soles. 

“NO! PLEASE PLEASE! I SWEAR I’LL DO BETTER! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!”  one woman kept screaming. 

“DON’T DO IT FOR GOD’S SAKE, PLEASE DON’T” some teen boys cried.

All their cries were in vain, however, as Tasha’s soles soon came together completely, squishing all of the losers that tried yet failed. Between her feet felt slightly cushioned from all the bodies, but that was probably in Tasha’s head, especially the light crunching of bones between her soft feet.

Those she held in her hand would soon be told to care for their new Goddess Tasha’s soles, starting with cleaning all the blood off.