- Text Size +

The soft sound of footsteps came from behind Mimi as she continued to give long licks to the ground as if it were an ice cream cone. Streaks were left in the ground where she had licked, creating large canyons lined with saliva. There were still so many humans around her, all pathetically running away out of fear that they’d be the next ones to be eaten.


“Um… Mimi?” Tasha said suddenly, causing Mimi to stop before licking once more, saving hundreds of the remaining humans who were in a massive panic.


Mimi turned around, nervous and wondering just how much they’d seen. In seconds her face grew bright red.


“Uh... H-hi guys!” she blurted out, “Um... Are we going now?”


Alex held back a laugh, she always thought it was hilarious when they caught Mimi doing something weird; she’d always blush and try to change the subject. But she wasn't getting off that easy this time.


“Yeah,” Alex said, a sly smile forming on her face as she got closer to Mimi, looking down at where she’d been licking, “wow! Were you really hungry enough to lick the ground? Geez, when I mentioned it I didn’t think you’d actually do it! If you want when we get home I think I got plenty of their buildings stuck under my foot I’ll let you lick!”


Mimi blushed again, her face growing red hot. She looked down at Alex’s feet, she was right, the underside that Alex was showing her was covered in the dust of hundreds of buildings, maybe even with some people trapped in some of the skyscrapers between her toes.


“Don’t tease her so much,” Tasha said from behind the two. She knew how much Alex loved teasing Mimi, and she especially knew that if she didn’t keep her from going too far she’d try stepping on Mimi’s face to get her to lick her foot. It wasn’t that Alex was intentionally mean, she just got carried away when she was having fun. Mimi knew this too, so she never let what Alex say bother her, they were all really good friends.


Mimi stood up nervously, still blushing as she looked nervously at the ground. She dusted herself off, knocking off dozens of buildings that stuck to her clothes by gigantic pieces of thread. Her feet pat gently against the ground that was already flattened by her body.


“Before we go, you guys think we should take some souvenir?” Alex said brightly, looking down at the ground around them.


“I don’t see why not” Tasha answered, she herself also looking down at the ground.


They could very easily see all the destruction they'd caused, what was once a green and grey was now riddled with footprints. Alex’s section was almost completely obliterated, she’d obviously had the most fun just crushing and picking on the humans. Tasha’s section, in contrast, was fairly neat, with only one large footprint where a mass of cities used to be. Mimi’s area had a noticeably large body shape to it from where she’d lain down, possibly even destroying the most out of the three. Even now Mimi was moving her feet nervously, crushing even more people with her smallest motions.


“Oh good! I’ve got the perfect idea on what to take!” Alex said, once again maybe a little too loudly.


Alex stuck out her right-hand palm up towards the ground, in a second there was a soft glow of light as a small disc materialized on her hand.


“TADAAA!” she shouted as she held her hand out to Tasha and Mimi, who inspected the tiny disc.


It was only an inch or so wide, with the top looking like there was a small glass dome on it. Squinting, the other girls could see that it wasn’t just any disc, it was an actual piece of the city!


“Like it, huh? I just copied it with our powers, exactly like the real thing, humans and all!” said Alex


And indeed there were humans on the disc, plenty of them. All screaming as their city lay in the hands of the goddess, with three pairs of eyes staring down at them. Those that were on the rim of the city thought it’d be a good idea to try breaking the glass so they could escape, but they found it too thick to even scratch. What would they do then anyway? It’s not like their salvation was beyond that glass, only the massive landscape of flesh that was Alex’s skin that could easily crush them in a moment’s notice. It might even be safer to just stay inside the glass; if “safer”  only meant they’d live a little longer.


Darkness closed over the small city as Alex wrapped her fingers around the tiny disk. The humans unexpectedly found themselves tilting to one side of the city, many of them falling and landing hard on the surface, others hanging onto the sides of buildings or knocked into walls inside buildings. The chaos continued as Alex slid the small city into the left breast pocket of her overalls.


The three girls then split up, each going off to their own areas once more, his time doing as Alex did and making their own copies of the city on small discs. They each filled their pockets with dozens of copies, all the while crushing even larger portions of cities beneath their feet. When they were finished they all met up once again where they first appeared. The portal appeared before them, the dark swirling purple vortex that was how they got there, and the only way back to their home.


“Oh wait! One more thing!” Alex said as she turned around back to the masses of destruction they’d left behind. With a snap of her fingers, the destroyed areas began to glow, and in their place were the fixed cities they had destroyed, with perfect copies of the previously crushed or eaten humans seemingly resurrected. Screams erupted once again from the ground, especially from the humans who’d previously been crushed, fearing it was about to happen all over again.


“There! Now it’s all fixed in case we ever want to come back.” Alex said, giving the ground a little wink as people cowered at her toes.


“Bye..” Mimi said quietly, thinking that it would just be polite to say so, considering she did eat some of them.


Tasha said nothing, only looking down at the humans with a sense of great superiority, hoping that next time they’d listen better when they were told to worship. She was still slightly annoyed they couldn’t appreciate her beauty.


-


Mimi was the last one to step back into their world, her soft toes landing on her comfortable carpet instead of dozens of city blocks; all the eyes that were constantly staring at her as they all fled were gone. Now all three of the girls were in Mimi’s room, ready to resume their slumber party.


The room that they’d entered was Mimi’s bedroom. It was on the larger side, given that Mimi was an only child living only with her mother. A long desk was in one corner and spanned for about eight feet to the other side of the room. In the center of it was Mimi’s computer, fit with two screens. Her friends would often joke that she needed the two screens to watch two anime at once, but Mimi thought that was impossible, she’d never be able to follow the subs that fast (though she did try when she first got them). Above her desk were long shelves covered in small nicnaks, mostly littered with anime figures or the related toys. On her walls showed even more of her love for anime; posters covered almost every available space of the cream-colored walls. In the other corner, her bed was fitted with sugary-pink sheets, with plenty standard pillows and one full-body pillow with one of those character pillowcases people bought, this one had a picture of her waifu, but she’d always refuse to tell her friends what anime she was from.


As they entered they each sat down as if they’d just walked in through the door, Tasha taking the swivel chair at the desk, Mimi sitting up on the bed, and Alex plopping down on the carpeted floor, stretching her legs out comfortably.


“See? I told you guys that’d be great!” Alex said triumphantly, before adding, “and hey! We even got some free toys out of it!” Alex took out just one of the dozen of cities she’d collected and held it up to her eye. The humans were temporarily blinded by the overhead light of Mimi’s room, but as their eyes adjusted they all let out a scream as they once again saw the gigantic face of the tomboy goddess; few with even vague memories of getting flattened under her toes and sole. Alex smiled again as she saw them all panic, some even breaking down and crying as they found themselves trapped in her clutches, completely helpless things for her to play with and squish all over again.

"Now, who to play with first~?"