- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Mimi and Roy finally get out for some fresh air. Roy thinks about how this could have happened to him and makes some shocking discoveries.

 

     Things really heat up as Roy finds himself trapped under some heavy danger. 

 

 

____________________

 

 

 

Roy and Mimi had gone down the same sidewalk so many times. This experience, though similar not at all the same.

"Does she realize what she is doing?" Roy frantically thought as he rocked with her every step "Where I am... What I am... touching?"

Hot embarrassment washed over his face. Every step gently shook his world. Despite how much Mimi's body moved with each step it was not uncomfortable to feel them move right behind him. It was like being gently rocked back and forth in somebody's arms. Roy hung his arm over the pocket, looking around at the familiar scenery.

Her pocket was the perfect size for him for him to comfortably ride along with his best friend. A huge wall of soft jiggling flash behind him motioning with each step she took.

Roy watched as the familiar scenery changed from suburban to Nature. Mimi decided to walk down Heart Well Park to avoid the busier main streets. Roy knew this was to avoid being seen. The ride allowed Roy to relax and just let his mind wonder.

"I have been shrunk... I am a smaller human... Am I even considered a human anymore?" He thought to himself looking up at Mimi "I am more of a pet... Is this... the rest of my life? How is this possible? Why did this happen to me? Why me? Did someone else do this to me? If so, why? Why would anyone want to do this to me?"

"Hello?" Roy was obviously distracted.

"What?! What happened!?" Roy looked up at Mimi.

"Are you falling asleep in there?"

"Well I’m... I'm just distracted I guess!"

"Well, as I was saying" she said slightly annoyed that she had to repeat herself "We aren't too far away from the Diner"

"Dinner? Which one?"

"Not even going to guess. Jenny's!!"

"Oh wow! I haven't thought about Jenny's in so long!" She smiled at his excitement.

"I figured this might be a nice pick-me-up for us"

"The other day my mom and I were driving by and I saw that it was still there at the corner. Oh gosh! We used to go there all the time! We would sit there for hours and play Digi Pocket Friends!"

"Yup and the waiter told us we had to buy something, or we had to leave!"

"And we only got fries because I didn't have much money"

"Yes! and I'd have to pay for you!" Mimi let out a giggle "You are about the size of one of those fries now! It's going to be a lot cheaper to feed you now! Maybe I can actually afford to get a drink!"

Roy couldn't help but laugh.

Roy's thoughts began to wonder again. "Will I even be able to eat a fry at this size? Or even taste it?" Roy had never heard about something like this happening outside of science fiction or movies.

"Mimi?" Mimi looked down at Roy confused "how does this happen?" Mimi looked confused "Don't you think it's kind of strange? I mean it's kind of weird that this happened in the first place, but besides that a lot this doesn't seem to make sense"

"It is kind of... weird?" Mimi said with slight hesitation in her voice "I mean you shrunk so suddenly..."

"yeah but that's not all. I mean I'm so small, but you can hear me?"

"Well... I mean you're not that far away from my ears"

"That's not what I mean, I am much smaller than you now. It's kind of crazy to think my voice could even reach your ears even from Just this distance"

"I guess that's true I didn't really think of that. You also been... In a few awkward places already and you don't seem to be hurt at all! like not even a scratch or a bruise"

"That's exactly what I mean, I feel like I should be a little cut up or maybe have a broken bone or something?"

"Maybe when you became smaller you gain some kind of superpower? Like you're indestructible?" She said with a curious smile "Maybe I should take a little bite to test it out huh?"

"I wouldn't really want to test the indestructible-ness of my new smaller form" Roy let out a nervous laugh "but something else is definitely going on here. We really shouldn't take any chances"

Without warning, the light for the sun was blocked out by Mimi's massive hand. Mimi gently pressed him down deeper into her pocket. Roy found himself in the fetal position pressed, gently against her breast by her hand sinking into the soft flesh.

"Sorry about that" Roy heard Mimi whisper "a whole crowd of people are about to cross the street and I don't want them to see you"

"Mimi?" Roy whispered back.

"Y-yeah?" She answered nervously

"How did you hear me? I was whispering?" Roy could suddenly feel her heart beating faster and faster.

"Maybe I should change the subject" he thought "I wouldn't want her to panic, maybe I am freaking her out"

"Hey!" Roy called out to Mimi.

"Y-yeah?"

"At least I have you Mimi!" He said with a gentle smile "I would probably be a stain on the floor without you"

Blush covering Mimi's face as her eyes widened.

"That or in someone's stomach!" she laughed

"I have been so close so many times in the last two days" He said under his breathe

"What was that?"

"Oh, NOW you can't hear me?" He laughed out loud

"We made it!"

Roy peaked carefully out of the pocket, witnessing the giant light up sign reading JENNY'S in a bold font. Mimi pushed past the double doors, past the rigged toy grabber machines, to the hostess.

"I would like the booth all the way in the corner if that's okay"

"of course! That's no problem at all but service might be a little quicker if you're closer toward the front of the restaurant. Are you sure you wouldn't rather sit near the front we have window seats”?

"Nope! I have my heart set of the far seat please!" She proclaimed confidently "I desire private eating for today's lunch!" Roy overcome with embarrassment sinks into her pocket.

"Oh, oh well that's okay no worries. Let me show you to your table" The flustered hostess grabbing a menu and led the two to her desired table. Roy could feel Mimi moving again taking a seat in the booth.

"The waiter will be here shortly" She said walking away

Roy slowly and cautiously peeked his head out of her pocket. Sticking his head out as a little as possible he searched around to see an empty booth. Looking up at Mimi who was also surveying the area.

"Thank you for the ride miss!" Roy said boldly once he knew no one was around "but I have to let you know that it was quite a bumpy ride, so you won't be receiving a tip or good review from me"

Mimi's face soured

"Okay, no food for you" Mimi picked up the menu and began scanning it.

Feeling brave, Roy brought his foot up as high as he could. Pressing his foot against the walls of the pocket and straight into her right breast. Mimi visibly winced. But Roy continued pushing himself out of the pocket until he got into a comfortable enough position. Scanning the distance from her breast pocket to the table. Mimi began to put the pieces together but was too late to react. Jumping out of the pocket onto the table causing Mimi's breast to jiggle a bit. Completely caught off guard, Mimi quickly placed the menu in front of him like a massive wall. Her eyes quickly darting around the area to see if anyone saw him.

"Are you crazy small fry!?" She whisper screamed "If anyone sees you, you are going to get E.T.'d! Do you want me to have to rescue you on a bike!? I can't ride a bike!"

"Oh! No one will even notice little old me!" he said confidently "Wanna bet no one can hear me but you?"

"What?" still whispering

"I bet you no one else can hear me but you"

"What possible evidence could you have to support that claim!"

"Okay so you can hear me normally right? I mean as if I was normal sized"

"Well... I mean, yeah, I guess. So?"

"So maybe you are the only one who can hear me at all?"

"What!? You called your mom and left a message remember?"

"And they replied with a text... hmm..." Roy placed his hand on his chin bearing an expression deep in thought "That's true..."

After a few seconds of pondering Roy turned his gaze on Mimi. An excited express that screamed EUREKA! Mimi waiting eagerly to hear what he might say.

"I got it! You can hear me perfectly because you and I know each other! We have formed like a bond and I am like talking directly to your mind! That's why you could hear me at any volume, even my..." Roy mouthed the word WHISPER

"I... I didn't hear anything that time?" She said confused

"Exactly! Because I didn't say anything!"

"Ooookay detective Roy let's settle down and eat some food okay?"

"Okay okay, sorry just excited" Roy took a deep breath "I just need to test it"

Mimi's eyes widened

"What do you mean by that?"

"THERE IS A FLY IN MY SOUP!!!" Roy shouted at the top of his lungs causing Mimi to turn and look around her frantically "I NEED THE MANAGER!!"

"Shhh! Shhh!!!"

Mimi quickly pulled Roy to her breasts and press them down onto the table. Hunched over, Mimi held Roy pressed flat against the table unable to speak. This was a dream come true for Roy. Once again, his mind was racing with ideas. Roy could feel her breasts surrounding him, covering his entire body. He could feel their gentle embrace. Even in his pinned down position he didn't feel crushed, he felt the softness of her body. He was in paradise, there was only one problem...

Mimi searched the restaurant for anyone who might be wondering where the shouting was coming from. To her surprise, no one seemed to notice. Mimi was in shock.

"Holy cow... you were right small fry!"

Mimi's Breasts began to move as if something was under them fighting for air.

"Huh? Roy!" straightening her back, revealing Roy still in starfish like pose. He immediately began taking in deep breathes.

"... So nice... but so deadly..." Breathing in deep in between his words. Roy had never thought of breasts as dangerous. Although it was quite a nice soft experience, however the lack of air made it hard to enjoy.

"Well I mean come on that's not fair! I am still a growing girl!" she said pouting. Her face bright red at what she had just done "Are... are you okay?"

"Yeah no worries... I am just happy... to see that... I was right!"

Finally getting back to his feet

"I told you" he said still confident despite his obvious fatigue "We are gonna have to test the range of our bond later. I feel like we are getting closer to the answers we want"

"Okay good but please... let's just eat first"

"I like the way you think. Shouting made me hungry"

"Thank you" She let out a sigh of relief "now let's take a look at that menu" Roy turned around to look at building-sized menu

"So, what were you thinking of getting? Because whatever you get, I'm getting like one twentieth of it"

Mimi scanned the menu with a very thoughtful expression.



--------------------



"What to get? What to get?"

"Maybe we can get something to share" said a voice from behind the menu.

To Mimi's horror, it was a very familiar voice. Dropping the menu to reveal Sarah. Like a special guest behind curtain number one. Mimi immediately slammed the menu down onto Roy. Pressing him hard against the table surface.

"Sarah!" She smiled cheesy and fake "What are you doing here!?"

"What? I can't eat?" She asked with a sarcastic giggle "I see my good friend, Mimi, here all alone at a restaurant and you expect me to just ignore you? I mean what kind of friend would I be if I left you here all alone"

Sarah was wearing a cute purple sleeveless blouse. Her large breast resting on the table. Roy a little dizzy from what had just happened could see the light shining from the other side of the menu tent. Revealing Sarah's large cleavage like a tunnel straight to two large Hills with a deep valley in between. Roy could make out a mole on her left breast he immediately knew it was Sarah and realize the danger of the situation he was in.

"Well that was nice of you to check up on me. Did you come with company?"

Mimi slowly began to lift the menu on the side closest to her. Then with her other hand begin searching for Roy's Body gently padding around on the table.

"Girl! You know I don't have a man. too many horn dogs"

Roy turned and realize what she was doing he began to crawl toward her searching hand but felt resistance as he tried to advance. His outfit was snagged on a staple that held the menu together. He tried to jerk forward but was unable to. He was stuck attached to the menu.

"So, what are we eating?"

Sarah pulled the menu away from Mimi, flipping it over so that she could see it her options. Mimi locking eyes with Roy as his expression spells out just how scared he is.

Mimi awaits with anticipation. Sarah's jaw drops.




TO BE CONTINUED...
Chapter End Notes:

     Sorry for the cliff hanger but I realized I had to stop it there otherwise this chapter might have been very long.

 

     Thanks again for reading! As usual I ask that you please leave any comments you fel like leaving. opinions, problems, or suggestions are welcome.

 

     Thank you again and have a good day.