- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Roy once again puts himself in a very dangerous situation. This time however, he does it on purpose. Knowing his true desires to be deep inside his best friend will he be able to hold himself back before he does something he may or may not regret?

     Hopefully Roy figures out what he really wants before it's to late.

 

____________________

NOTE: This a long one but still a quick read.

WORD COUNT: 3,310 Words  

____________________

 

Roy could feel the warm sunlight cover his body waking him up.

 

*YAWN*

 

     Roy hadn't felt this rested in a long time. He wanted to keep lying in bed.

 

"What time is it?"

 

     Rubbing his eyes his eyes he searched for the wall clock.

 

"What the...?"

 

     His simple black wall clock had been switched out with a pink one. Roy rubbed his eyes some more. This wasn't his room. It was a familiar room. but not his... Mimi's room! The smell of her girly room flooded his nose. That meant this wasn't his bed. Roy turned his head slowly to see if he was alone in the bed. He wasn’t...

 

     Right next to him was Mimi. Her face only a few normal sized inches away but that was close enough as she was a giant compared to him. He stared in awe at the wall of flesh that lay before him was his sleeping friend's face. Roy shot up in a sitting position. The memories flooded back into his mind. How he was shrunk to such a small form, how he isn't at a beach for vacation, and how he was almost eaten by his best friend. Roy's heart was racing as he remembered his conflicting feelings about being her meal.

 

"It wasn't a dream, it all really happened..." Roy looked down at his toy clothes. "How did this happen Mimi?"

 

     Roy hugged his knees. As he stared at her giant sleepy face. Her face was devoid of consciousness. Mimi's long wispy hair partially covering her cheek. She must have been in a deep asleep like he was.

 

"Why wouldn't she be? Last night was pretty exciting" he thought to himself.

 

"She missed her vacation... because of me..." He remembered how she decided to stay home from the vacation to take care of him.  She even fed him and clothed him. The guilt began weighing heavy on him.

 

"At this size I couldn't even take care of myself... What a lousy friend I've become..."

 

"Mmmm... Roy"

 

     Roy was shocked to hear his own name. Uttered under such a tired sounding breath. The sleeping girl muttered his name again.

 

"Roy" She was saying his name in her sleep brushing some hair off her face. The slight movements of her arm shaking the pillow beneath him, almost knocking him off his seat. 

 

     Roy could tell she was still deep asleep. She must have been having some kind of dream.

 

"Hmm.. What are you dreaming about weirdo?"

 

     Out from between her lips, her tongue came out and rubbed against the top lip. Sliding from one side of her mouth to the other. Roy could feel the blood rushing to his lower regions. He sat there staring in disbelief as his cheeks blush red.

 

"That... that had to be a coincidence..."

 

     Roy stood up and slowly made his way over to her giant sleeping face. Slipping into the slight incline her face created, sinking into the soft pink pillow. He carefully approached her giant sleeping form. With each step sinking slightly into the pillow.

 

     Her rhythmic sleepy breathing brushing over him like waves. The smell of her morning breath getting stronger as he got closer. He walked directly in front of her lips. Her head resting sideways, her mouth slightly open. He glanced over at her eyes to see if she was awake. Not an ounce of consciousness. Roy really couldn't contain himself he wanted to see inside. Placing one hand on her top lip. Her lips were so soft. For a moment he wanted to feel her soft lips, his hand sinking into her lip. Then pressing in slightly as he pushed her lip, revealing her perfect white teeth.

 

     He stepped closer as if peering into another room through an Open Door. Her breath even stronger and warmer.

 

"You sleep hardcore, don't you?" He studied her open lips and realized even though it was opened, there wasn't much space for him to slip through. Roy caught himself and realized.

 

"Wait. What? Why do I want to get in there in the first place?" He contemplated "I could get hurt. I mean she IS asleep..."

 

     Roy thought back to the last time he was in her mouth. The way he felt was amazing. Roy had never had sex before, but he knew this was a pretty close. If not something better. He almost talked himself out of it then realize this might be his only chance. He could try again a different morning but what if the rest of the mornings he spends with her she wakes up before him? He might miss the opportunity. He weighed his options then darted his eyes back at hers. Still closed and unconscious. It was now or possibly never.

 

     Her warm breath still brushing against his body. As she inhaled it felt as though she was inviting him in.  He could feel the air rushing past him into the darkness that is the inside of her body.

 

     Sub consciously she was trying to pull him in. He made up his mind, he was going in!

 

     If she woke up, he would just tell her that she did it in her sleep or something. That was the last bit of convincing he needed. Roy was now determined.

 

     Roy couldn't wait anymore, the thought of her waking up and finding him in this position was driving him crazy with embarrassment.

 

     He took a second to once again feel her unbelievably soft pink lips with his hand. Roy gave them a light squeeze. She was so soft. Roy had thought about kissing her lips when he was normal sized. Roy would imagine how soft they were, but his imagination was nothing compared to reality. He wanted to feel more.

 

     Slowly and carefully he placed his body on her bottom lip. Resting the side of his head. His face slightly sinking in. He could feel the moisture on her lips rubbing off slightly on his face. Being that her head with sideways laying on her pillow, he could easily compare the length of her lips to his height. They were longer than he was tall.

 

     As carefully as he could he placed both hands on her lips. His right hand on her top lip and her left hand on her bottom lip. Doing the best he could, he forced her lips apart. Roy knew at his size he would not be able to move her jaw open but maybe he could make enough space to get past her teeth.

 

     He could feel her lip twitch. Had he been discovered?

 

     He turned his head to see if she her eyes were open. Still asleep. Her nose crinkled her lips moved into a sort of grimace and she furrowed her brow. Her whole body shifted causing the bed beneath him to shake like and earthquake as she readjusted herself. Her head now almost standing straight up. Her chin digging into the pillow causing him to lose his balance a bit.

 

"Oh no!" Roy took a step back not knowing what to expect.

 

     Already running through a couple of scenarios and figuring out how he would answer her next question. Then suddenly her mouth opened wide! Large strands of saliva starting from the roof of mouth reaching down to her tongue. Her white teeth glistening. Roy was in awe as he stared into the Glorious cave before him. It was moist and very pink. It looks so inviting, warm and wet.

 

     Roy couldn't help but stare, but his moment of bliss was suddenly interrupted. Air rushed all around him as she sucked in air right into her lungs with a great big yawn. Roy was caught off guard by the sudden pull of air he was pulled straight into her mouth. Landing on her tongue with a wet plop.

 

     It was just a yawn but at his size and position it was so powerful enough to suck him in. Roy tumbled right into her mouth. Roy landed flat on his face instantly wet by her saliva. He was once again in her mouth. This is what he wanted but he was right away aware of the danger.

 

     He tried to get up pressing against her tongue to rise to his knees. This was hard however due to the wet soft surface of her tongue and as air continued to rush straight past him and into her throat. Roy did his best to hold on and not get sucked into her throat. He didn't want to end up stuck choking her.

 

     He thought to himself he most certainly would be noticed by now. She finally finished her yawn, and everything stopped. Her mouth slightly a gape and her breathing continued with rhythm. Light still came into her slightly open mouth. Roy looked back and realized he could still leave her open mouth. But he knew he didn't want to do that... yet. Roy lay back onto her tongue. Loving the feeling.

 

     Before he had a chance to think of anything else her tongue began searching below him. The huge pink organ began to move and form around him. His body lay flat as it searched him.

 

     Her mouth closed shutting out the rest of the light from coming in. Pressing his body against the roof of her mouth. Roy waited with anticipation. Mimi's unconscious body wasted no time he could feel her body shifting in her sleep. Instantly the space in her mouth became much more crowded. Her teeth closed around him and her tongue rose to the roof of her mouth pressing him against it.

 

     This time with a lot less peanut butter and jelly to accompany him. There he lay on her tongue with almost no room to move. He wondered if she was unconscious still. Although he figured she had to be because our tongue wasn't moving at all he just happened to be inside her mouth. The morning breath was all over him now. The air thick and humid. But he didn't mind it he was happy to be here.

 

     He could still feel air going in and out of her mouth. He was trapped there. He couldn't move at all. Any thoughts of doubt that he had, he could no longer do anything about. He could feel her tongue twitch, but he was still pressed tightly, though he didn't mind this made him very happy. He was almost tempted to go back to sleep, he was so comfortable.

 

     She really had no idea he was in her mouth laying on her soft moist tongue. He could feel her saliva soaking up his new night wear. Continuous breathing and their tongue moving slightly up and down lightly rubbing him against the roof of her mouth and then relieving some pressure and then once again pressing him to the roof of her mouth. It was very comforting for him.

 

*SNOOORE*

 

"Oh no! Now the snoring" He laughed to himself.

 

     It wasn't loud it was light breathing coming from her all around him. He never felt more relaxed and comfortable. He almost wanted to go to sleep. But he knew that would be a little too dangerous to do. He had always really liked Mimi as a friend but being in her mouth really change the way he thought about things. Roy realized he really liked her mouth and wanted to be in it more. He also secretly knew he wanted to be her food.

 

     Roy lay there motionless contemplating what to do about his new fetish. He was content being Mimi's friend but now wanted more.

 

"Is this okay?" He thought to himself is this the same is wanting a relationship? Really began to ponder if what he wanted was all physical or if he wanted a relationship with Mimi. Here he was awake with newfound desires. Literally laying in the same bed as her and in her mouth, without permission. Roy began to feel guilty.

 

"This wasn't right" He wanted to be in her mouth but not like this.

 

     He wanted her to know how we felt, and he wanted to be with Mimi. Maybe try things out. It was crazy! Roy and Mimi have been friends for a long time and now realizes he wants to be with her.

 

"I have to get out of here, I have to talk to her about this" Roy began pushing himself against her soft tongue backwards towards her teeth. Although it was very wet in her mouth. It proves very hard to get past her tongue which was all over him.

 

     Roy struggled the push himself back. He didn't want her to wake up with him in her mouth. He was already embarrassed. If he was going to admit such a weird thing to her, he didn't want to be seen as a pervert. By just jumping straight into her mouth without permission.

 

     Roy's thoughts were interrupted.

 

*GULP!* 

 

     Roy was suddenly pressed against the roof of her mouth again. This time with greater force than before. Squeezed tightly in place his heart began beating fast. His eyes widened as the dimly lit throat before him opened. Inviting him in. Saliva poured down into her throat like a huge fleshy drain.

 

     Mimi swallowed some saliva that built up in her mouth but left Roy where he was. The pace of his heart never calming. He felt everything around him move. Including her tongue, which released some pressure off him.

 

     Roy was on her tongue about to be eaten by his best friend again, but this time she had no chance of knowing where he was or what she was doing to him. She is going to eat him without ever knowing where he went!

 

"I have to get out of here!"

 

     Mimi's tongue began to shift slightly, enough to push him towards the back of her mouth. To her waiting throat.

 

"No! Mimi! Don't eat me! Not like this!" Roy clung onto the large pink organ as best as he could. "I want to get to know you better! I want you to know me better! Don't just eat me in your sleep! This isn't fair!" Shouting as loud as he could. But it fell on deaf ears as her deep sleep could not be bothered.

 

     He began to curse himself fighting harder against her unconscious hunger. She was asleep but still a thousand times stronger than him. He tried with all his might, but it was no match against her.

 

     Then all at once everything stopped her tongue stopped and he lay there on her waterbed like tongue not moving.

 

"Did she wake up!? Have I been saved?" Roy was already thinking of excuses he could give her for why he entered her mouth without her permission.

 

     Even though he felt like he was in a dangerous situation he still felt very rude about intruding. Even if Mimi was okay with this turn of events, he knew the he was trespassing and not just trespassing but trespassing into... Her...

 

     Then everything began the shift side to side. She was moving. Still laying on her tongue he could feel her rising off her bed, Roy began to slide from one side of her tongue to the other. He couldn't tell where she was going. Has she not noticed him? Was he still in danger? He needed to know. He didn't know where she was going but he knew he was along for the ride.

 

"Should I get her attention? can I even get her attention?" He thought to himself maybe there was still a way for him to get out of her mouth without her knowing. He didn't want to be dishonest, but he already felt bad for being in there in the first place.

 

     He had to get the lay of the land. Roy squinted at the small opening of her mouth.

 

"As soon as I get the chance I have to jump out!" Roy counting on her grogginess to escape unnoticed. Then as if to answer his prayers her mouth suddenly opened wide. "My chance!"

 

     As he prepares to jump, air begins rushing in as he is sent right onto his back. A powerful yawn knocking him down. Roy lays there in shock as the light fades away from her mouth closing.

 

"Okay... didn't expect that..."

 

     Her mouth suddenly opening wide again. Light filling his vision once again. Roy quickly sits up, no yawn. She must have finally noticed him. There was a long pause.

 

     He was expecting her to reach her hand in and take him out his eyes finally adjusting to the light. Covering some of the light with his hand but a hand did not enter the mouth in fact it was a strange stick like object.

 

"What the heck!?" It was a toothbrush and it immediately went to work! Roy could not believe what was happening the brush vigorously moving against her teeth. The loud brushing sound filled his ears and her tongue begin to tilt in the direction of the toothbrush. Roy tried not to make too much of a commotion he knew she would notice eventually looking out of her mouth he could see himself in the reflection of the mirror she was facing.

 

     Meaning was brushing her teeth... with her eyes closed.

 

"This girl sleeps like a dead person! She still hasn't noticed me!? What is up with you Mimi!?" Roy took a moment to ponder and realized he is pretty much the same way. He was often being told that he sleeps like a rock he could sleep through a hurricane and never know what happened.

 

"I guess we are just two peas in a pod. Well... one really big pee and a smaller one" As he pondered the situation, the toothbrush had already moved to the other side of her mouth and began brushing causing her tongue to tilt the other direction.

 

     Roy held on as best as he could by laying back against her tongue. The bottom of Mimi's mouth had already begun to fill with saliva and lots of toothpaste mixed in. Roy's legs are already knee deep in the mixture or sticky saliva and minty paste.

 

"At least I will smell good, or at least like mint... How am I going to get out of here?"  But Roy didn't have time to think about what he was going to do next. While he was thinking she had already finished brushing all her teeth. Mimi's mouth closed abruptly, and all the light disappeared. Before he knew it, she had pursed her lips and began to take in water.

 

     The area in which Roy was trying to remain hidden immediately became full of water he took a deep breath and what submerged in the mixture of saliva toothpaste and now cold water. Almost immediately after realizing this he was spit out into the sink with the mixture swirling around. Eventually coming to a stop as the water drained through the sink opening which thankfully had small enough holes that even he couldn't fit through them.

 

     He lay there catching his breath looking up at Mimi who still hasn't even notice. Staring in disbelief.

 

"She just spit out a big object out of her mouth after brushing her teeth... Mimi!"  He said through labored breathing. Mimi cupped her hands and turned the faucet back on again taking in more water into her mouth.

 

"No... Mimi! Hey! Mimi! Please don't spit on me again! I already feel clean enough thank you!" those words fell on half asleep ears. She brought more water into her mouth gargling this time and spit the water out into the sink once again causing Roy to float around a little bit before the water drain again.

 

“...Good morning..."

 

"Oh... Hey there small fry! Good morning"

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

-

 

Chapter End Notes:

     Good morning!

Hey sorry for the lack of... anything! When life hits it hits hard!

But I am glad to be back I want a good ending for these two.

I will do my best please check back and don't forget to comment!!!

I love the comments!

     Have a great day! see you soon!