- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Just a quick intro to Sarah. She is a bit older than the pair of friends she has known both of them for a very long time. Sarah is Mimi's neighbor a bit more promiscuous and straightforward compared to Mimi. And she tries to hide Roy Sarah is very suspicious and won't be leaving our characters alone any time soon.

     It also seems that Mimi finally get some alone time with Roy. What will she do with her unconscious friend?

     Mimi lays in bed trying to stay as still as possible. She is very nervous and wants Sarah to leave as soon as possible. She tries to breathe as if she's asleep taking long slow breaths. Her heart is beating so quickly she does not want Roy to be discovered. She feels a slight squirming in her shirt.


"Oh no! Hopefully all the commotion doesn't wake him up" Roy is once again motionless. She lets out a quick sigh of relief. "I shouldn't move too much" The now miniature Roy is wedged tightly in between her breasts. This would be a bad time for him to regain consciousness. She began to panic even more causing her heart to pick up the pace.


"Crap! Crap! The beating will most likely wake him up I have to calm down.. I have to calm down.."


     Just then the door opened Mimi's heart skipped a beat. It was like playing hide and seek and knowing the Seeker just found the one hiding. The anticipation was killing her.


"Oh I see! You are already asleep? Well I just came to check on you girl. I saw that your parents just left for vacation and a certain curly haired girl wasn't in the car. Or a short guy. I guess you guys decided not to go huh? Oh well I guess I will talk to you when you wake up"


     Mimi could hear Sarah's footsteps as she walked towards the door. This calmed Mimi a little bit. But then her footsteps stopped. Mimi's eyes shot open.


"You know. I saw a Roy enter the house earlier and I saw your parents enter the house not long after that. But then only your parents left. I couldn't help but think that was strange. You know you are like a sister to me. We have been neighbors for a long time and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you"


     She began to walk back toward the bed and stood right beside her.


"Hey~" she leaned over and whispered into her ear. "How long are you going to pretend to be asleep?"


     She then yank the covers off of Mimi. Mimi twitched. And quickly turned to see Sarah inches from her face.


     A girl with a smirk on her face and long dark wavey hair coming down over her face a little. She wore a long sweater that went down to her thighs and exposed her shoulders. Sarah also had large breasts. A size or two bigger than Mimi's. She wore shorts and often or sandals. Sarah had been Mimi's next door neighbor for her whole life. She has always been around and often came over to ask to borrow things she wasn't exactly one of Mimi's or Roy's friends. She was a bit older and often teased the two for being a couple. She love to tease Mimi because she knew she liked Roy. Although Mimi and Sarah got along that is one thing Mimi never liked about Sarah. She was quite the prankster and always jokingly made moves on Roy which made the two very uncomfortable. She was always hitting on Roy. Sje would hate to have Sarah discover Roy this way. Who knows what she would do.


     Sarah jumped into bed with Mimi and put her arms around her. She gave Mimi a squeeze which pressed her breasts together. Mimi immediately began to worry about Roy's life. She began to squirm to release yourself from the tight embrace.


"Stop stop stop! I'm awake!" She could feel Roy's tiny body begin to squirm. It was both relieving that he wasn't squished yet uncomfortable in the way he moved in her clothes.


     Sarah finally let go and begin to laugh.


"No need to be shy! We are like sister's or cousins or something" Mimi looked back at her with an upset expression


"What the heck is your problem!? And sister's dont act like that!"


"Oh come on I was just kidding around!" She said with a fake pouty face. "What are you worried about? it's just us ladies here in bed"


"Unless.." she let out a fake gasp. Then leaning in to whisper straight into Mimi's ear "Roy could be hiding nearby"


     Her breath hitting her made her squirm again. She tried not to move so much she didn't want Roy to wake up. But she had enough! She didn't want her to keep doing this to her.


     Keeping one hand covering her cleavage she sat up in bed and turned around to face Sarah who also set up to look at her


"What's wrong?" She said still smiling "Did I ruin the mood? I am still getting some right?" She burst out into more laughter


     Sarah then stood up and began pacing around the room.


"No need to get upset" She began searching around the room for any sign of Roy. While she wasn't looking, Mimi looked into her shirt  Roy was still nestled between her breasts still asleep despite all the movement and near smothering. He was all curled up in her cleavage sound asleep. Which allowed her to calm down. She quickly pressed him in deeper and pulled up her tank top a little bit to cover more of her cleavage.


"What are you looking for?"


"You know WHO I'm looking for"


     She said while still looking around the room.


"Where is he Mimi?"


"Are you talking about Roy?" She said pretending not to know.


Sarah then stopped for a second and then called


"Roy! Come out! I know you're here already!"


     Mimi felt a slight squirm in her shirt. Mimi took another glance down in her cleavage to make sure that didn't wake him up. Still asleep to her relief.


     Sarah put her finger on her chin and let out a curious hum


"The closet!" She quickly ran for Mimi's closet.


"N-no wait!" That was were Mimi threw Roy's clothes.


     Sarah threw the doors open!


"Ah-ha!" She said triumphantly followed by a dissapointed "Huh?" Sarah looked straight into her closet. She was staring right his chucks but didn't even notice. She took another look around and even looked under the bed.


"Okay.." Sarah said with a slightly disappointed but still suspicious tone. She placed her hand back on her chin thinking hard. Then after a long pause she snapped her fingers as if she just solved a mystery.


"okay okay this is a big house. You hid him well I see. Still.. " she gave Mimi a mischievous grin "I'm suprised you guys have the patience to wait that long" Mimi gave her a confused expression.


I would have thrown him into my bed the second my parents left. She gave an evil chuckle wiping away a little drool. But he's your man take your time. She sounded like an evil villan who was just defeated by the hero but promising to return in the next episode.


"I-it isn't even like that!" Mimi chocked out clearly distraught by her teasing her.


"Oh yes of course not! By the way your mom texted me she asked me to keep an eye on her poor sick Mimi" She let out some a quick snicker. "Such a sneaky little girl but I cant blame you he is a cutie! Spending the whole summer alone with him? I'd want that too! Well don't forget to use a condom okay?" She said as she began to walk out of her room.


"Oh shut up Sarah!" She finally said, red faced from embarrassment. Sarah let out another mischievous laugh.


"I will be checking in on you periodically Mimi don't forget I have a key" She said winking "Good niiight~" She finally exited the room.


Mimi waited to hear the front door open and then finally close and lock. She went out to the top of the staircase to make sure she left. Mimi let out a sigh of relief as if a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders she marched right back  into her room the into bed and gently layed on her back.


     Looking down her shirt she could see Roy laying comfortably on her chest. He was still sound asleep rising and falling with every breath she took. She smiled as she watched him sleep. She hated to admit it but Sarah was right, she just wanted to spend time with Roy alone.


     He was so tiny. Mimi had always taken care of Roy but this was a brand new level of care. Roy moved slightly in his sleep adjusting his positon to resume a comfortable sleep. He tried to stretch his arms trying to push against her left breast his arm sinking into her softness. She laughed at the futility of his strength and this size. He stood no chance against her massive breast. Which gave her an idea.


     As gently as she could she slowely began to press her breasts together slowely covering his body. He appeared to be struggling she could feel him squirm but he was powerless against her massive size. She let out a quiet laugh. She was starting to have a little too much fun with him.


"You are so cute and tiny" she tought as she rubbed her boobs slowely together her soft parts covering his entire body.


     She loved feeling his entire body move and wriggle between her breasts. Mimi never thought something like this was ever possible. Mimi started feeling very warm and turned on. Having her best friend not only touch her boobs but to be smothered between them. She had always dreamed and fantasized but here was Roy, her crush and best friend trapped between her breasts.


     She had never been in a relationship before. This is the closest she'd ever been with anyone.  She was so big and powerful compared to him. She could do whatever she wanted to him at this size and he would have no choice. That thought alone made her feel even warmer and more turned on.


"It didn't have to stop here she thought" she could have him.. anywhere on her body. Once again her face burning red at just the thought of the possibilities.


     He would eventually wake up though. Mimi frowned despite how much fun she was having she had feelings for Roy and she would be much happier if he wanted to do these things with her. Mimi reached into her tank top and pulled him out. Mimi did this carefully and layed him on his back in her palm of her right hand. He was still out cold. He slept and breathed peacefully. She realized he was still naked. She could see his tiny penis. Blushing she blocked her view of it with her thumb.


"We are going to have to wake you up little guy" She blushed even harder having realized what she just said.


"I mean Roy! Wake YOU up! Not your.. " she shook her head. She really enjoyed playing with her friend in such a tiny unconscious state butbshe wanted to grow closer to Roy mutually. But still.. she thought to herself looking around the room. She got up and quickly closed the door to her bedroom. Locking it and sitting on her bed she watched him sleep and began to drool a little.


"This might be my only chance.." she brought the sleeping tiny guy up to her face and planted a kiss onto his face and then giving him a little lick up his face.


"How is that for a first kiss?"  She laughed. Savoring the taste "Why.. do you taste so good?" Remembering that this might be her only change.


     She began titling her hand causing him to being to slide. Mimi slowley opened her mouth wide. As she angled her hand he began sliding slowley into her mouth through her lips and past her teeth. His feet touched her tongue. She twitched a little and the sensation of flavor filled her mouth again.she raised her hand even more sliding him in deeper. He was passed his waist now he mouth began to water even more now. She couldn't contain herself any longer. She slid him all the way into her mouth.


     She closed her mouth. Roy, her best friend, was in her mouth.


     Though unconcious the thought of Roy in her mouth started to turn her on even more. Mimi started moving him around in there with her tongue. Tasting him all over. She lightly pressed him against the roof of her mouth and began lightly sucking on him. She did her best to be mindful of his limbs and head. She let her  tongue continue slide all over him rolling him around occasionally. A slight moan escaped her, she had never tasted anything like Roy. He was delicious to her.


     She smiled and tilted her head back letting him slide to the back of her mouth. Roy was sliding into her throat. She threw her head back and swallowed. She  felt his small body squeeze into her throught and into her stomach.


     The sudden realization of what she has just done came over her. She began to cough and choke! She quickly vomited him right back up. It was sudden and it hurt her throat but she was able to do it right away. She let him slide out of her mouth and into her hand. He began to struggle in her hand. Tears began to stream down her face.


"You're okay!" She quickly ran to the bathroom and let the combination of hot and cold water run in the sink and began cleaning him off of spit and stomach fluids.


     She grabbed a hand towel off a near by rack and layed him in the towel in the sink and gently began to dry him off. She glanced up at herself in the mirror above the sink. She stared into her own tear filled eyes.


"I almost ate Roy.. and the worst part is.. I did it no problem" She felt bad but part of her just had to taste him. Part of her wanted to just eat him.. he once again began to stir in his sleep.


     Roy finally started to regain conciousness. He sat up and rubbed his eyes unaware of what just happened. Yawning and running his fingers through his wet hair. He squinted and looked around the bathroom.


"Hey Mimi" he said sleepily. "Wow I'm dizzy. Did i slip in the shower?" He rubbed his eyes again. Bearley realizing she was crying. His eye widened


"Hey Mimi are you okay?" She smiled as more tears welled up. She took a deep reath.


"Yeah.. you know what short stuff? I'm fine now" She giggled "but you might need some help from me for a while" He yawned again


"What do you mean? It was just a little fall. I'm okay.


"Well.. "she gestured to him. He looked down at him self.


"Oh wow!" He covered his naked self with the hand towel. "I'm naked!" She giggled.


"Thats not all" She said as she wiped more tears away.


"What do you mean?


He stood up still covering himself with the hand towel.


"Wow this is a huge towel!" He dragged it a little "I mean it dragging on the floor! Like dude! This is like a a blanket! Hahaha!..." he squinted


"Hey wait a minute.. he looked around the room then slowly up at Mimi in shock.


"Hey! Hey now buddy it's oookay. Don't you worry. I am going to take care of you. everything is going to be okay!"  he stared her right in the eye and didn't break eye contact. he fell back onto his butt. He continue to stare and disbelief.


 


TO BE CONTINUED...


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

     These are starting to come out a lot easier. They still take just as long though. The ideas are starting to flow out pretty easily. Please let me know what you think of our character so far. As well as this chapter.