- Text Size +

Laying on a crude bed of rags, Carla wondered how many years had it been? Ten? Twenty? A thousand? It felt like forever. An eternity cooped up in this little hole, a prison of glass and metal deep underground. Cut off from light and fresh air, from civilisation. She festered, waiting for them to find a cure, to fix her and save her from the madness her life had become. They promised they were close, very close, but was it all lies? There had been no progress at all.

The guards changed. Familiar faces nodding up at her, but she could no longer even force a smile in return. Carla knew she was slowly going mad down here, in this place, but no. She closed her eyes to focus inward on the quiet, knowing she must stay calm and collected. It would only be far worse outside.

She had been normal once, though she barely remembered it. There were fleeting glimpses of a home, a family and friends. She didn't know what happened to them. She didn't want to know. Perhaps they had never existed outside her mind. Carla sighed, her breath fogging the glass before her face. It didn't matter: it was all gone now anyway.

All she remembered was waking up, she remember that vividly. The sound of screams and wails, sirens and car horns. Around her was chaos and carnage, tall buildings toppled and broken, some ripped open, with their insides exposed and gutted. The air was filled with dust and smoke and the heavy scent of death. The streets were littered with the dead. Carla towered over all of it, vast, naked and completely  terrified, a giantess in a world of insect sized mortals.

Her hands were covered in blood.

That feeling… it was terrible.. it was euphoric. She had massacred millions of people, wiped a entire city from the face of the earth and all she had was flashes of memory. Laughing as she tore the limbs from a man, crushing swarms of people under her feet as she walked, tearing apart buildings, vehicles and worse. Looking down,  she was aware of a strange sensation, her bare breasts were red with gore and hundreds of living people swarmed over them, trapped in the mess, making her feel sickened and…. aroused.

And then there was a voice. She had never told them about that, but it still gave her a shiver to remember the sound of it. It was a soft, whispered feminine voice, lilting and musical, and simply dripping with amusement. A ghostly breath lifted her hair and the soft tone seemed to silence the sounds of screaming rising from her feet.

“Magnificent… isn't it?”

She shuddered in distaste when she felt the touch of phantom fingers on her arm, the incorporeal hand tracing along the macabre coating on her skin.

Carla gasped and brushed them away in shock and disgust, stepping back with hideous crunching and more shrieks. She cried in reply. Her impulsive movement adding more to the death toll. Choking back a sob, she turned and ran, invisible laughter only she could hear following in her wake.

……..

That's how she got here. The first sight of military she fell to her knees and begged them to take her, or kill her. But they wanted to use her, to help her get back to normal perhaps? And now she had been trapped here. Deep underground, hidden from the people and the world above. Trying not to sleep, trying to ignore that voice telling her to return to the surface.. trying to hide from the dreams.. but the dreams came anyway.
 
……..

In the depths of a nearby bunker a discussion was taking place between a group of ranking generals about the restive giantess. Her recent impatience had not gone unnoticed and, despite their promises, they knew no more about her now than when she had appeared all those years before. They couldn't even take a sample, they could scrape or pierce her skin. Even her hair was like iron, yet she could snap them a strand with ease, and that strand now sat in the centre of the table. A thick wavy curly gold, untarnished and perfect. Nothing reacted with it. They couldn't  cut, burn or damage it in any way. And if nothing, reacted with it, how could it possibly exist?

For the cure was a ploy. They didn't want to cure her. They wanted to use her or, if not, to kill her. Revenge perhaps for the destruction she'd wreaked. But they had no idea how to do it.

The answer seemed obvious. She breathed didn't she?  They decided to gas her out.

……..

She had been growing more and more impatient. Carla knew something was up. The people had changed again, but, this time, the workers and scientists who usually attended her were missing.Replaced with strangers, these were not so friendly and, when she called out to them, drumming her fingers over the glass and demanding answers, she got nothing but sullen silence. But it was only when she heard the hiss and saw the pale white mist that she realised something was up. Suddenly it was impossible to breathe.

……..

No one saw the transparent figure who sauntered through the soldiers and control panels towards the captive giantess. No one but Carla, who froze, her gigantic body tense and eyes wide and horrified. The ghostly woman treated her to a smile, running her fingers along the faces of one of the guards and blowing another a kiss. They never felt her touch. She stepped lightly up to the glass, stroked it and stepped straight through as though it were only air. The figure raised her arms and her body seemed to fill with smoke, adding colour and form but no weight. When her hand touched Carla's there was no presence there, the apparition existed only in a visible sense and, even then, only to her. The woman's eyes gleamed and she flashed that smile up at her, touching her fingers to Carla's lips and hissing
“You're mine now.” and she stepped forward straight into her skin.

Suddenly she remembered everything with awesome clarity. The events her surge of conscience had blocked. Carla saw every death, every piece of destruction. A strange smile grew on her lips. Far on the skyline in a forgotten memory she saw the buildings ranged and felt the lust building in her body, felt that small voice grow loud and savage, consuming her humanity. Her movement was no longer hers to command. She felt the surge of evil delight from the demoness within, felt her lips move with a voice that was alien to let out a triumphant laugh.

……..

The demoness Aria opened her eyes, but they were not her own, and she chuckled deeply. Her hands caressed her own body, feeling the warmth of an earthly form once more. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and listened to her heart pounding in her chest. Making Carla had been an act of genius, and now she had her, she had everything. Last time the bitch had escaped her, the foolish girls conscience and panic thrusting her out. But not this time. Now she know how to deal with it… but she kept Carla's conciseness there. She wanted the girl to see what she would make her do. She wanted her to watch everything…

Aria shook her stolen body, smiling with her stolen mouth and flexing stolen fingers. One word and the power flooded through the body, reshaping it, twisting it to something resembling her true form. Crouching, she arched her back, wisps of smoke curling from her immense form. A red flush appeared on her skin, rushing out and darkening to a deep crimson. Her hair ran black and two creamy curved horns parted it, growing out and crowning her face. Her fingernails curved into delicate claws, viciously sharp. A long barbed tail snaked its way from the base of her spine lashing the air in anticipation. Aria opened her eyes and they glowed an icy blue, the piercing gaze turning slowly to the ranks of soldiers gaping up at her.

 Aria rose slowly, looking every inch the demon she was and lifted a hand, slamming a fist against the glass with a shuddering boom. She struck it again and racing filigree of cracks ran from under her hand. She raised it once more, preparing for the shattering blow, smiling hungrily down at her prey. Her teeth were white and pointed.

The glass exploded into clear shards, showering the soldiers with fragments. They cried out and covered their heads with their arms, protecting them from the deadly rain. Some yelled as they were cut, bits piercing their skin and pooling the floor with blood. Aria basked in the carnage, kicking her way through the remnants of the transparent wall. She flexed her toes above some of the massed ranks, those who hadn't been injured, lifting puny weapons to shoot up at her. Aria merely grinned down at them on over the curve of her breasts, one hand stroking a dark nipple with an appraising look on her face. Horns glinted as she moved. She watched eagerly as she lowered her foot over them.

Glass clinked as the men panicked, yelling and breaking ranks to escape the colossal shadow of her foot. But the injured had no chance and impaired the escape of the healthy. Aria felt them scrape over her sole and pressed down. The men there compressing in grotesque shapes, screaming as their little bodies were ground brutally into the glass, spewing up a vile red soup of guts that seeped out over her delicate toes.

Her sole slid over the mess, and Aria paused to chuckle gleefully. Lines of mashed bodies dribbled from her sole when she lifted it from the shattered mess. Pulped bodies were pressed into the sunken footstep, covered in a ruddy gore. Purring softly, she hissed to the entrapped Carla

“Do you see that? That's for you sweetheart… don't say I never did anything for you.” And she smiled at the sense of callous power she wielded once more. The girl wouldn't last long. Not like this. But more than long enough..

……..

The demoness could sense the impotent horror of her host, shadowing her movements and forced to endure every sweet crunch and scream. Aria stepped down and it was Carla too, that felt the bodies burst beneath her foot. Even down to those minute, brief struggles before the crushing weight reduced them to so much goo. That vile sensation that drove the poor girl out of her mind with revulsion. Aria stared down into the wide eyes of men, reflecting her lithe, scarlet body in glassy terror, her clawed foot filling their universe until they felt that unyielding pressure and the flash of agony that racked their bodies. Then they burst and felt no more.

Trailing guts, a darker red on her crimson skin, tacked from sole to floor. Blood pooled in the cracks and darkened the creases on her sole. Aria had her eyes fixed on the entrance. The light filtering in through a square aperture: the brightness representing freedom, more prey and the greatest prize of all. For Carla’s partner had not deserted her. Her husband still frequently visited to plead the release of the poor, innocent thing. Despite it all, he still believed in her. Aria felt the thrill in her belly, mingled curiously with a knot of fear. Her host knew. Aria would murder all she cared about. Brutally. Cruelly. And Carla would live every second of it.

Yells and gunfire tracked the swaying of her body, tickling her naked skin. She ignored it in favour of the tunnel. Sinking down on hands and knees to wriggle her way through that narrow space. Men, too slow to get beyond her, were pinned beneath the slap of a hand, or smeared under her knees, dragged into grisly lines by her pulling her immeasurable bulk through. It made a slippery paste, lubricating her confined body, making her passage easier. The tightness of the space made her look all the more unearthly massive. Her back hit the ceiling and she grinned to display her teeth, tensed until her knees and fingers buckled the concrete below, and heaved.

Outside, the first yelling escapees flooded the compound, calling for weapons and assistance. It gave the rest of the base mere seconds to organise, rushing forwards to aim the more powerful guns at the entrance. Nothing emerged. Instead, the ground shook beneath them and rose. It curved and distorted, like a monstrous bubble, cracks splitting its sides and snaking across crude tarmac. Barracks lifted atop the mound before shuddering and spilling down the rising peak. Men yelled and tumbled down its sides, shrieking as they broke or disappeared into one chasm. The peak split, revealing curved horns and jet hair, broken earth cascading down crimson skin. Her smile was a death mask, her fingers the harbinger of doom, twisting atop the disarrayed ranks until their blood ran. Her ascent was endless, the landscape pouring down across her curves, her body uncurling until she could stand and grin, at last, down at the compound that kept her prize from her for so long.

She sniffed the air, as though she could scent the presence of innocent souls, her tail lashing in excitement. It was the only movement. Men and women still stood, spellbound, by her emergence. Aria chose to break that spell, clawed fingers brushing away the last of the broken concrete from her skin, acting as though every pair of eyes was not transfixed on her naked body. She only  spared a smirk for the men below.

“Take a good look boys. I'm the last thing you'll ever get to see.” Aria sniffed again, her ice blue eyes lidded while she tasted the scent of fear on the air, felt it break, and then felt the immediate rackling of guns that caressed her skin like a hot breeze. She allowed this to continue for an eternal moment, before her gaze snapped down, her pointed teeth displayed for all to see. “I do so love the taste of terror in the morning.”

Long fingers unfurled, taking in the heat and ripples of shock waves that caressed her bare skin like the touch of a lover. Or that's how it seemed. Bathing in their attack, hips swaying to offer more of her body for their bullets and shells, Aria peered coquettishly over one shoulder. She smiled mischief down at the minute men, her tail curling over the soft musculature of one thigh to stroke her skin. Then she made her move, lifting one foot onto tiptoes, rolling it over the ball of her foot, before raising it high over all their heads. A cluster of tanks had caught her attention, and that's where the foot landed, swinging out like a kick from a dance and bringing her toes down over the armoured metal. Their last attacks tickled her sole, before the combined weight of her body and a light curling of toes crumpled the tanks around their hapless occupants. Oil and blood oozing from the wreckage as mingled pulp to line her footprint.

A thudding sound rolled from one side and Aria pirouetted on the spot, the light footed motion churning her flattened tanks into the ground. Ice blue orbs showed amusement at the sight of double bladed helicopters lifting away from the base. It may have been an attack, or simply flight. It didn't matter. The fools had called her with their clamour, and would pay her accordingly. They were almost too easy to snare. Low and heavy, they struggled to gain the altitude that might have saved them from the demoness. And the first to know was the one she flicked, delivering a sharp fierce rap to the rear that dented the hull and sent it whirling into a deadly spin. Men yelled and alarms sounded. Her keen ears pricked at the delightful sound, her body flashing past the windows over and over as their fragile vehicle twirled and plummeted. Flames erupted from its impact, the rotors snapping away and clipping through fleeing soldiers on the ground, scarring the ground. Until all was still bar the crackling of fire and the rising black smoke. A signal fire to show the world the way this fight was going.

She could feel the horror inside. Her poor host struggling against the grasp of the demon, trying to snatch back control of her mortal body. But Aria held her, punishing Carla her insolence with the second helicopter. Clawed fingers wrapped it's hull from below, jolting it from the air and spilling the crew from their seats. They crept up the sides like the tentacles of a kraken, gripping it tight, feeling the vibration of he engine that fought for height against her touch. The windows were filled by the view of a piercing blue eye, cold and amused, making them all feel like less than insects before this creature. This woman that owned them now. In reality Aria wanted Carla to see the faces of these men. Men with families and children at home. Who had perhaps greeted her or been counted as a friend. And now…

Aria saw her own grin in the curved glass, overshadowing the huddled crew, their yells masked by the rotors and attacks unheeded around her. She tightened her grip. The khaki hull yielded, the windows burst, and it caved in. They pushed limbs against the crushing walls of metal, howled and pleaded with her, but all she did was watch them cry. Watch their bodies cave in and spew blood over their helicopter. Aria laughed, and tossed it aside, useless now her prey was dead and her host cowed. The third and final had risen almost beyond her, but she smiled at it fondly.

“A gift for you, Carla. I shall spare them.” She could almost sense the relief on board when she showed them her back. They wouldn't dare return. But no doubt they would order more of their little friends to die in their stead. Humans were always predictable that way. It was almost endearing.

A thump louder than most made the demoness start, her features rearranging themselves into surprise as a shell lit her body from behind.

“Are you still attacking me?” She asked lightly, amusement edging her tone, acting out mock surprise that the men were still fighting valiantly against her. But, for while she had this form they couldn't touch her. The world was hers for now.

Aria dropped to a crouch, the tail lashing and twitching. Fingertips balancing delicately over the ground. Her grin widened: even like this she was an impossible, imposing presence, looming over the ranks that assailed her. Her body was coiled and tensed, radiating the immense power and lust she held over them. Her crouch grew lower and more poised, fingers curling while she selected a target… and leapt.

It was ridiculous anything so huge could move so fast. But she did. The ground heaved beneath her, her crimson form streaking over the bright blue sky, dragging along a draft of wind that whipped up dust and shrapnel in her wake. Her shadow chased her, growing darker and more distinct, the men beneath yelling when she reached them. A second rolling tremor. That of her weight impacting the ground, and Aria flattened dozens of vehicles beneath hands and legs. Scores more were jolted and flung aside by the blow, and yet more swept up in the raking of her hands through the masses. Men and jeep scattered while her slender fingers approached like battering rams, churning up bodies and earth into a fountain of plummeting death.

Aria whirled and laughed, pouncing the next mob gleefully, tearing into their fragile bodies and pounding them into the ground. She was almost animalistic in her attack, a predator seized by bloodlust, killing and swiping everything that dared to move. Buildings were riven open, their living contents strewn like bloody rags over the ground. Her teeth snapped up living men, drawing them between her lips to writhe upon the points of her white fangs, crunching sweetly when her jaws snapped shut. Blood dribbled unchecked down her chin.

Only when the last guns ceased their futile attack did she stop. Her body curled like a cat, stretching lazily over all this murder. There was a wetness on her cheek, and Aria lifted a finger in surprise, wiping away a single tear from her skin.

“You feel them, don't you? Good. We shall both feel your delicious little boyfriend together. The sweet way his body will break giving you… and I… one last fuck…”

Internally, trapped in her own twisted body, forced to share the sickly pleasure of every death, Carla screamed and fought the grip of the demon with all she had. Aria purred.

………


Men on the ground no longer put up any offer of resistance, their weapons lay discarded and broken amongst the twisted bodies of comrades while most ran, scattering away from the red fiend or huddling in paper structures. Hoping against hope those sapphire points would pass over them. Aria was faster. On hands and knees, her hips swaying seductively over her playthings, she pursued. And a swift dab of a finger was more than any of the fragile bodies could take. Bone and flesh yielded before her touch, hooked and smeared over the ground or pierced by the jab of a claw, the air full of the sweet harmony of screams.

Satisfied her point was made, Aria selected one fortunate amongst the rest, pinning him alive between finger and thumb. His face drained of blood, his body suddenly trapped against the rough surface of her digits, his stomach lurching as the ground fell away from him. There was only her face. A wide, all encompassing curving wall of red, framed with dark hair, and those cruel ice eyes pinning him like a bug before her.

“Alex.” She crooned. The word was a statement, a demand. The name of the one she wanted above all others.

“Carla, I….” Her smile halted his stammering, one hand touching the skin of her cheek. So she still carried enough of her host to pass for her? That would only make the play all the sweeter. She didn't bother to correct him.

“Shhh, sweetheart.” Her cruel claw left bloody trails over his body while it caressed him tenderly. “Tell me where Alex is. I won't promise you life. But I'll promise you this…” She rose onto her knees, her hand outstretched to display her oversized body to her minute little friend. A smile that promised mischief while clawed fingers traced the endless curves, lightly dumpling the softness of her breasts and running over her stomach. Tickling her thighs and running up to those folds between them, offering all the unholy delights she had. The bulge in his pants betrayed him. Aria suppressed a chuckle. She should have been made a succubus.

Her man had enough soundness of mind left to spit. She had won over his body yet not his mind, and she had little patience for that kind of game. Not now. Her fingers curled like serpents around his fragile body, his struggles delightfully delicate in her grip. A grip that tightened, constricting his air and trapping his flailing limbs. Her thumb rose, the fleshy pad pressing hard against his face, muffling yells or curses or pleading cries. Whatever he chose to vocalise.

“Such a tragic waste.” Aria smirked and her thumb bent his body back, compressing his spine. He twitched spasmodically, blood surging from his mouth, struggles becoming reflex rather than conscious effort. His little life broke like a matchstick and the red of his blood dribbled freely down the matching tone of her skin, darkening the creases that patterned it.

For a little while Aria toyed with that mangled pulp, stirring her claw through the sodden mop of rag and bone as though curious at its consistency. But there was no more to interest her once her toys had stopped squealing.

“You want him?” Aria grinned in the open windows of a watchtower. A structure that stood insolently over the rest of the compound, the gaping openings level with her stomach while she crouched. A flicker of motion had given then away though.  A male and female in full combat gear huddled against the far walls within, their hearts pounding when they realised the sweeping eye of the demoness had found them. Aria pressed her hand against the walls, dragging bloody smears to prettify the drab grey concrete of the tower. Pretty to her at least. The structure shuddered in protest under the weight of her touch, bits of chipped concrete and dust pouring from the scrape of her claws.

Darkness swept over the pair, her hand sinking atop the angular roof, playfully swaying the structure from side to side. Her white claws, stained now, peeked through their windows, announcing the presence of her palm above. Cracks snapped out from beneath it, the roof wrinkling like furled fabric, beams bending and screeching under the simple assault. Her hand twisted it, as though removing the lid from a jar, rending through wood and steel until she could tear the fragile roof away and cast it carelessly aside. It fell in a ruinous thunder alongside the tower, breaking apart to naught but broken rubble there, sprawled against the proud structure.

Aria could now grin down at her prey, fingers braced against the broken crown like a parody of a minister. She wouldn't be saving any souls tonight. A tongue rasped over her teeth, her eyes gleamed and her toys huddled, terror overwhelming them at this sight. She filled their view. A curving wall of scarlet, flashing hungry eyes down at them.

“Who first?” None answered, offering her only incomprehensible mutterings and vague “nos.” Not good enough. “Awww no volunteers. How disappointing. But both will do nonetheless.” The tower swayed and shuddered, Aria arching her body over their miniscule forms. Black hair swung forward, encapsulating the structure in a pillar of midnight, hiding all but the yells from sight. Aria offered them first a kiss. Her lips soft and yielding. An unexpected gentleness to pin first one, then the other against their floor. But rather than free them, her tongue peeked out, pinning one body and dragging him brutally over it. She felt the squirming of the female, daringly kicking at the mighty muscle, and dragging at the limp arm of her comrade at arms, howling profanity up at the merciless demon who tasted the slick taint of blood. And found it good. Her purr thobbed through the broken room, jarring against the broken body of her man. It was the last thing he'd ever hear.  Her playfulness was too much, she felt him break, felt the fresh surge of metallic wetness, and looped up his remains with her tongue. His little friend was forced to watch the moment he was devoured.

“Bitch! You fucking bitch!” The female found her voice, stooping to hurl shattered concrete at that cruel face and to kick at the lazily draped fingers that lay splayed against the walls. Aria gave her a look of fondness. The bravery was almost refreshing after the pathetic offering of fight from her fellows. But not enough to save the girl. A flick was enough to cave in her ribcage and send her slamming back against the far wall, blood and foam bubbling from cracked lips.

“My poor little mortal. What could one such as you hope to do to me?” There was no point killing her and, mocking done, Aria instead thrust claws into the tower, ripping through the paper walls like sand and sending the whole thing crashing down around the broken body of the woman. Her tail lashed again, betraying her excitement, purring softly at the sight of all the mangled tower sprawled before her. A surge of pleasure rose in her gut. Their delicacy alone was delightful. A world less than toys laid low before her. Their warriors helpless before her whim. All their pretty technology suddenly worthle-

“Carla!” The voice of Alex was thin and frightened, yet drew her like nothing else could. With her back still to the sound, she shared the flutter of panic with her host, felt the fear rise so strong it wrested for control of her stolen lips, the warning rising on her tongue. Aria swallowed it, pushing the girl away, curling her lips into a grin. She took a long look at the landscape beyond her toy prison, drinking in the scenery, promising the towering distant city her attention soon enough.

“Carla. Stop. It's enough. You're hurting people. I know you're upset but this isn't you!” How ironic. Aria growled softly at her host, and turned, hitching her features into the most savage of grins.

“Oh no, sweetheart” She purred “This is very much all me. And now you're here…” Aria left the sentence hanging, prowling towards the miniscule male and his fleet of guards. Not much of a boyfriend. But he'd do. He only needed to scream for her after all.

……...

“These your guards Alex? Or guardians? Let's see if you are as soft as your girlfriend.” Aria ignored his presence bar granting him a fleeting smile down over the curve of her breasts. Her tail with its spaded tip lashed lazily back and forth in time with the casual sway of her hips while she rose. Colossal as unabashed, she stepped up close to him. She trod lightly, spreading those delicate, bloodied toes before ploughing them into the soft ground, enjoying the delicate crackle of tarmac that followed the boom of her step. And those toes drew their eyes, in part as the instrument of their deaths, secindly due to the mop of once living remains that decorated their form.. and lastly to avoid gazing up over her curving thighs, past her hips that framed a rough triangle of dark hairs, or the sweeping waist and heavy breasts above.. into those pitiless, ice blue eyes. Eyes that saw their true worth. And it wasn't much.

That sole arched above them, dripping crumbled tarmac from every crease, displaying for those below in full, grim detail the people she had already killed. Aria wondered if they recognised anyone, then stifled a chuckle. Of course not. What could they find amongst the pap of gore but despair? Alex pleaded with her, but she filtered out the sound. Carla wouldn't. She could feel the internal screams of the delicate girl, those silent futile pleading for mercy. For her. For him. For everyone. Aria answered as she knew she would, by bringing her foot down atop the first man.

He was batted back by the impact, his prone gasping body pinned before he could rise, one flailing limb pressing up between two toes in a desperate grab for air and freedom. His face was against the tarmac. Grit grazing the wounds on his face, his body moulded like plasticine between the pads of her toes. Aria squeezed and felt the flutter of panic. Rising unbidden like a trapped animal in her gut. Her eyes lidded to savour both the panic of her plaything and… her other plaything. Carla felt what she felt. She felt the way his bones crackled and organs pulped in the squashy form of his body. She felt the sheer lust driven power of the demoness, savouring the fragility of his life, even when that grasping arm snapped with an awful crack. But most of all she felt guilt. Guilt at the shared pleasure in these deeds, horror at watching herself a monster to these people.. real people mutilated and dying. If she could have sobbed she would, but she was paralysed. Caught in the waking nightmare where your body was no longer your own frozen and immobile.. no… worse… not immobile but deadly and furious.

Aria fed off her fear like the sweetest of nectar. Sweeter even than the drawn out death of her prey below.. though perhaps prey was too high a term. Vermin was more apt. Her eyes were drawn down to Alex, the fool who had failed to use his chance to flee.

“You want to save him?” She chirped. Her question could have been for either him or her host. “Pull him free. He may yet still live. But blood loss is a terrible thing. And I do love squeezing it from his little body. Hurry. Or I might get bored. There's still the city…”

Her smile turned to encompass thar distant skyline. Ugly and angular, shrouded in the fumes of society, and yet it drew her. Thousands upon thousands of souls. The patter of minute limbs made her start. Alex daring the scarlet skin to tug on the arm of the soldier, his eyes pressed shut against the awful sight of her bloodied foot. That wouldn't help with the shriek her captive unleashed. A piercing, agonised cry as broken bones jarred against his living flesh, soon fading to gurgles. Her toes curled, ploughing furrows into the living earth beneath, lifting her plaything into her rough grip. She let his struggles continue a little longer, long enough that Carla would never forget that sensation against her own skin, then ended his life with a sharp, sweet crunch.

Alex howled. And that answered her query. He was as pathetic as his girlfriend. Which would make the next part all the more fun…

Her body, still Carla’s despite the red tone and devilish claws, familiar, yet unfamiliar, sank down before him, offering a hand in condolence for the loss. She mocked his empathy. His fear. His confusion and his weakness, all in that simple gesture. A white claw brushed his chin, tipping back his head to force him to gaze up at his love. The one who held him and laughed and cried with him.. now a beast. A goddess of death. Her features twisted into an expression no human could ever wear.

Aria extended her other hand, the claw pointing out the last few men, backing away in horror from her, abandoning predator and prey together, singling out their cowardice to him.

“Look at them run. Your mighty warriors. How easily I could catch them. But now Alex, my love, I wish something else..” Her tail lashed and hair framed her face, sinking down until the weight of her breasts touched to sun warmed concrete. He felt the hiss of her breath, her voice all around him, inescapable as the earth itself “All this death is delicious, don't you think? It makes me wet. It seems only apt our last time together should be enjoyable.”

Alex wailed and backed away from her face and inwardly Carla matched him. Aria squirming at the all too familiar taste of her host’s hysteria at odds with the powerful, yearning lust. She would make her watch and feel and delight in the death of the one she treasured. Crush him with her own throes of delight. What a delicious play for the hapless girl.

Carla fought and resisted, but felt her own fingers dragged forwards, the weight of her boyfriend barely felt. He was no different to any of the men, far less than the tanks that had crumpled. The demoness could drag her fingers shut around his body and break it. Alex would add his blood to the smeared ground. Her body convulsed, fought off the double sensation, begged to vomit away the loathsome touch of the demon.. instead she heard Alex plead with her through the fog. Calling her name, asking softly for her to stop. The fear in his voice terrified her. She opened her mouth to answer and Aria stole her words, twisting them into only promises of sex and death.

That same maw parted to accept him as a morsel, drew him into a full body kiss. Her tongue was his world, her teeth white pillars to the moist heat of her mouth. Aria tossed him like a rag doll and teased him with the jagged edges of cruel teeth. They lacerated his skin and snagged in his clothes, pinning and rolling him until he couldn't tell where up or down was. The shell of Carla flinched and writhed, her own mouth working to batter and bruise her beloved. She tasted his fear, thick as the blood that tainted her saliva. And Aria smirked at the response, pinning him when he attempted flight and drawing him free from her maw.

“Our last kiss. Impressive was it not? Goodbye my love.”

He was drawn downwards, past the curving expanse of breast and belly.. and now Aria and Carla fluttered in tune at last. The panic meeting the excitement, joined in adrenaline. Alex saw the dark curled hairs, tasted the dripping moisture that lined that deadly cavern. Her muscles clenched, enticing him to play and fuck this demon.. He felt the touch of her walls, the furnace heat of her arousal. Her darkness claimed him.. the gateway to Hell.

……...

It was over a week after the demoness had vanished, leaving behind a trail of absolute carnage and new, crackpot religions to rise in her wake. And shortly after, when clean up crews were hunting for survivors in the wreckage, They found Carla shaking and shivering, cowering in horror. Her size had gone, her invulnerability. Aria had taken it all back, plus more. Carla was a gibbering wreck, her mind gone, and the demoness had simply discarded her useless body and resumed her own corporeal existence.

Tanya was amongst the aid workers trying to clear up the awful mess. The injuries were horrific, many people with crushed and broken bodies still desperately clinging to life. And while tending a young man who was staring vacantly at the ceiling, she felt a rush of air and the brush of fingers along her hair. She turned. The presence remained though she saw nothing. The pressure increased on her throat pulling her aside. A soft voice chuckled In her ear sending a shudder down her spine: “You're mine..”