- Text Size +

The van reversed so that its back doors were facing the mansion and its driver killed the engine.  Tuyet checked her watched to confirm that it was the proper time, and everyone should be at home while hired laborers were outside.  In fact it was well past time, and if they did not act soon they would miss their opportunity.  She nodded to the gunner and threw open the doors, then scurried back to the front of the vehicle.

 

When the gunner pulled the trigger, the whole vehicle shook as it drew power, then the air hummed with electricity.  Nothing else seemed to happen: no beam of light emitted from the tip, there was no bright flash, not even a noise.  However, the mansion behind the gates began to rapidly dwindle in size, confirming that it had the desired effect.  Hopefully they had gotten it right this time and the leeches inside were still conscious.

 

Once she was sure the way was safe, Tuyet slid out of the van and walked toward the shrunken house.  Her lithe body easily slipped between the iron bars of the gate, and there was no one left to challenge or stop her.  Though it was a bit of a walk, she reached the sharp line where the vibrant green grass ended and became a huge lot of dirt.  It looked like someone had left a dollhouse in the center, but she knew the truth, and that was her target.

 

Inside the mansion, everyone had gone their separate ways and spread throughout the house for the evening.  Nobody suspected anything was awry: it had been a typical night so far.  William was having the most pressing issue.  He was in the third floor study, reading and drinking bourbon, or at least he was supposed to be.  For the past five minutes he had been hammering the intercom to get a refill, but nobody had come up.  His patience was almost up, and if he had to go looking for someone there would be hell to pay.

 

Suddenly all light coming from outside was blocked, leaving William with only the dim light he had on for reading.  He looked up from mashing the intercom button and saw a wall of weathered black leather, with thick black ropes hanging loose and in loops.  Metal pipes were sewn into the leather at regular intervals, letting the rope run through it and keeping it taut.

 

Before William could move something absurdly heavy landed on the roof and cracks began to spread from the ceiling down the walls.  With a tremendous racket the tip of a pale digit burst through a hole and the ceiling was torn off.  In an instant the roof was gone, held in an enormous hand some distance away, and he found himself looking at a gigantic bespectacled face, with freckles dotting its pale surface from one end to the other.

 

“Hi Billy,” she boomed.  The voice had a startling amount of femininity for how deep it was, but there was no kindness in it.   Her fingers clenched, rending the detached roof into thousands of pieces.  Debris spilled out of her fist, then she turned it sideways and dumped the shattered remnants against the house.  “Is your dad home?”

 

He had no idea how to respond.  He couldn’t.  All of his muscles had seized up the moment he saw a giant woman peering down at him.  This must be a dream, that was the only way to explain it.  Giantesses weren’t real, everyone knew that, and his sudden paralysis was typical of nightmares.  The tremendous hand bearing down on him posed no real risk, of course, and he would wake up in his chair soon.

 

Tuyet’s fingers snapped shut around the tiny man like a claw, enclosing him in a prison of wrinkled flesh.  His thoughts were muddled by vertigo when she sharply lifted him out of the broken house, then he felt a tight squeeze when her grip shifted and her fist was wrapped around his body, leaving just his head poking out.  Two enormous brown eyes glared at his trapped body, and she drew him closer to her mouth.

 

“If you won’t tell me, I guess I’ll have to find him.”  William was beginning to doubt this was a dream.  Tuyet’s voice was so loud he felt his ears ringing, and the force of her hot breath had blown back his hair as it rushed over him.  Two fingers protruded on Tuyet’s dust-strewn hand, and which she forcefully shoved down the top of a stairwell.  With little effort she ran her fingers along the length of the floor, tearing it up in a rain of splinters.

 

On the floor below, Rebecca and Gretchen looked at each other in confusion.  Neither knew what to do about the wide cracks splitting the walls, and the rumbling voice terrified them.  When two enormous fingers slid down the stairs Gretchen ran to her mother for what little safety she could provide.  They huddled together while the floor cracked and shattered in an unending roar of splitting wood, then found themselves unable to even look up at the giantess staring at them.

 

When she saw the two shrunken women clinging to each other Tuyet could not suppress a smile.  “If it isn’t the more personable side of the parasites sucking the life out of the proletariat!” she exclaimed, causing them to clutch their ears.  “Your son here must think he’s too good to talk to me, but I think you’ll find it’s in your best interests.”  Before that they hadn’t even noticed the tiny head sticking out of her fist.  Rebecca let out a tiny shriek, and Gretchen made a run for the stairs.

 

Tuyet’s titanic hand was much quicker than Gretchen’s little legs, and she easily blocked the stairs before the tiny woman could get to them.  For good measure she jabbed her thumb into her chest, bowling her over backwards.  “You’ve done such a good job hiding from the consequences of problems you’ve made,” she began, “I want you to watch while it all comes back to you.”

 

William’s ear drums had ruptured some time ago, rendering him permanently deaf, but powerful vibrations wracked his body in time with her lips while she spoke.  When her lips parted and the fist around him loosened he did not know what to make of it until he saw her tongue lay flat.  Tuyet struck quickly, snatching her puny captive around the waist with her lips, and lowered her hand so her audience could see.

 

Rebecca covered her eyes, unable to watch while the titaness ate her son.  Gretchen was unable to look away, however, finding herself morbidly fascinated by it.  Enormous lips held him securely while he futilely kicked his tiny legs to get free, his vain resistance doing nothing more than amusing her.  None of them could ignore the intense slurping sound as she sucked him between her lips, though, and he was gone without a trace.

 

Tuyet delighted at feeling the impotent kicking between her lips, but having his tiny body entirely in her mouth was even better.  She poked him with her tongue, easily overwhelming him with its immense power and forced him against her molars.  Her teeth came together, messily shredding the shrunken person in an explosion of coppery juice.  She had never felt someone burst like that in her mouth before, and was sure to chew thoroughly so no jagged bones got lodged in her throat.

 

When the lump fell into her stomach, Tuyet turned her attention back to the shrieking women.  “Now which of you is next,” she began, “the trust fund layabout, or the head of the bullshit charity?”  With a slight shift of her hand she pinned Gretchen under her thumb, making it easy to pluck her up between that and another finger, and Rebecca did not even see the enormous hand swoop down to engulf her.  “I just can’t decide, you’re both so awful!”

 

Gretchen gasped involuntarily when Tuyet’s enormous eyes flicked over to her.  “You, however, are uniquely terrible,” the giantess declared.  “In all your life you have contributed nothing, and the only work you’ve done is to bilk more money out of your parents.  You don’t even have the spine to act as an enemy of the people like the rest of your family, so I think you should be the first into something.”

 

Tuyet opened her jaw wide and lunged at the young woman like she was going to devour her whole, then snapped her mouth shut at the last second.  A tiny, pitiful scream rose above the sound of her teeth clicking together, and Tuyet burst into laughter.  “Did you think it was going to be that quick and easy?” she asked.  “No, unlike everything else you’ve done, this is going to take some time.”

 

She pressed Gretchen softly against her lips and tilted her head back, puckering them slightly so they fully covered the tiny woman.  When she was looking straight up she began lifting her hand away, carrying the captive with her.  Her hand raced back down toward her open mouth, only to stop suddenly before her lips had engulfed Gretchen.  Then she began the slow ascent again, letting her get a little higher before drawing her back toward her lips, her teeth coming together with a resonating click just in front of the woman’s face.

 

Tuyet repeated the process a dozen times, each time letting her get a little higher before bringing the pathetic trust fund princess back to her lips.  Pitiful wailing was just loud enough to reach her ears, and she began to taste salt from tears that had dropped onto her tongue.  Her captive must be insane with fear by now.  Finally, when her arm was almost fully extended, she opened her fingers, and the tiny woman plummeted into her mouth.  She passed between Tuyet’s lips and teeth, over her tongue, and sailed into her open gullet, where she was promptly swallowed.

 

With the daughter gone, Tuyet turned her attention to the mother.  She opened her fist and saw the woman lying motionless in the middle of her palm, unable to move except to blink and take shallow breaths.  Tuyet poked her in the stomach with a log-sized finger, doubling her over, but when she pulled it away she returned to lying prone.  “Don’t be like that,” she chided.  “Are you going to give up the class struggle so easily?”  She snapped her fingers in front of Rebecca’s face several times, hoping the deafening cracks from her fingers would rouse her, but the woman remained catatonic.

 

Tuyet shrugged.  “At last you realize the futility of standing in the way of progress,” she remarked, and slapped her hand to her mouth.  Rebecca sailed between her lips and landed on her tongue, where she was quickly tossed to the back of her throat.  Without a second thought she choked her down like a pill, rubbing her throat to help the lump along.

 

Now that she had finished her appetizers, Tuyet looked around for the main course.  Of course he was hiding on the first floor, probably shaking from fear while his family got devoured.  She balled one hand into a fist and leaned over the tiny mansion, taking plenty of time to line up with the center.  When she was satisfied she brought her hand down, punching a gaping hole through the floor when her fist crashed through it.

 

Through the cloud of flying debris she managed to spot something incredibly small moving away from the ruined house.  “Ted, you coward!” she shouted, watching the tiny man desperately try to escape her.  “It figures you’d push your family ahead of you toward the proletarian wrath.”  Tuyet reached over the house and snagged her quarry by the leg, yanking him out of the dirt and holding him upside down.

 

With the last morsel in hand, Tuyet stood so that she towered over the shrunken house below.  Slowly she raised him to her face, holding him just far enough away that she could focus on him.  “Your yellow belly won’t save you this time, Ted.”  Her hand wobbled, violently shaking the man dangling in her grasp while she smiled.  “It’s time to pay the piper, and it’ll be the first time you’ve ever paid someone fairly.”

 

She brought him to her mouth and lightly pressed him against them, feeling him quiver.  Her tongue flicked out and the tickled him with the tip, getting a small taste of him.  He tried to recoil away but Tuyet was in complete control of him, and the only way for him to go was down.

 

Slowly she puckered her lips outward, gripping his tiny head.  She tightened them, pulling his body toward her mouth.  When she was sure he wouldn’t slip out she slipped her lips over his shoulders, pinning his arms so he couldn’t even push against her.  Incrementally she engulfed more of his body with her mouth until only his legs poked out, then she lifted a single finger to her mouth.  With a single push she popped him in, sealing him within her maw.

 

Tuyet felt him struggling, but he was pathetic compared to her.  She struck him with his tongue to stun him, then swept it beneath his feet.  After giving him a second to reel from the blow she smashed him into the roof of her mouth, running him back and forth against her palate.  Her saliva began to accumulate while she pinned him to the top, using the slightest amount of effort to keep him in place.

 

Finally he stopped squirming, and she got bored.  With one flick of her tongue she deposited him to the back of her throat, then gulped him down whole.  Tuyet reveled in the feeling of his puny body squeezed by her throat muscles, knowing she had struck a righteous blow for the cause by devouring these parasites.  He thrashed weakly in her stomach for a few seconds before giving up, allowing her a few more moments of joy.

 

Her meal finished, Tuyet looked at the tiny house at her feet.  It simply would not do to leave it standing.  With a smirk she drew back a leg and swung it forward, smashing the house apart with a powerful kick.  A fever gripped her when the frame broke against her boot, and she wanted the joy to last.  She raised her leg high and brought it down again and again, stomping on the broken remains until only a pile of white rubble remained.  Before walking back to the van she gave it a final stomp, satisfied with the blows she had struck.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, reviews are very much appreciated!