- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished

 

The Sacaen woman walks over to her leather boots, which were light brown with some ornate looking gold details near the upper halves, and prepares to put them on, while your head was still stuck between her 2nd and 3rd toes. With each step she took, your body was pressed more and more into the highly soft ball of her foot, keeping you snugly trapped.

You try to yell up to this Sacaen woman again, but she lifts her other foot to insert it into the respective boot, while putting more weight onto the foot holding you captive as a result. That squeezes the air from your lungs, preventing you from making a sound, as she begins to put on the other boot. And as she carefully slips on the boot, you were engulfed in darkness as her foot slowly blocked out the light.

The heat was incredibly intense for you, especially since it was already hot outside, which only caused the Sacaen woman’s toes to sweat even more, thoroughly covering you. And because of this intense atmosphere, the earthy and nature filled aroma was replaced by an oppressive odor, which made it more difficult for you to focus.

After that, she grabs her bow and a few arrows, before leaving her hut to begin her hunt, not realizing that she was bringing you along for the experience. She walks for a decent amount of time, searching for some animals that could act as a good source of food, treading over your tiny body the entire time. Eventually, she notices a few birds in the distance on some tree branches, so she prepares her bow.

She aims carefully, and fires her first shot, striking the bird cleanly, knocking it off the branch. Upon seeing this, the Sacaen woman smiles and prepares to shoot down another, believing that two birds should be good for now. But as she aims, you begin to grow tired of being trapped under this woman’s toes, so you try to squirm as much as you are able, causing those toes to press back down on you.

At first, the Sacaen simply ignores whatever odd sensation she was feeling in her boot, and just gets back to aiming her bow, but you try a bit harder to free yourself. You keep on trying, to the point that you distract the woman right as she was about to release the arrow, throwing off her aim just enough to miss her second target.

Once this happens, the rest of the birds fly away, as the Sacaen woman scrunches her toes, nearly suffocating you, as she mumbles, saying “What was that...? Did something fall into my boot?” But for now, she ignores this and goes to grab the one fallen bird, treading over you yet again. When she arrives, she inspects it, while saying “A clean hit. This should make a decent meal...” As she continues to inspect it, her 2nd toe continually presses into your face, before pushing down in front of you on the leather insole, smothering you against the long ‘neck’ of that toe.

In response to this, plus from the growing oppressive heat inside her leather boot, you try one final possibly risky move and bite at the Sacaen woman’s 2nd toe. She instantly grinds her foot into the dirt, nearly crushing you, as she yells, saying “Did something bite me?! Just what fell into my boot...?” But due to this sudden reaction, the pain and intensity caused you to pass out, just as Lyn sat down against the tree trunk to remove her boot and inspect it.

Once it was off, she dumps the contents onto her palm, and sees a tiny figure land on it. Upon seeing this, the Sacaen gasps, as she says “Is this... a person?? What kind of magic could do this...?” Now that you were in her palm, she gets back on her leather boot, and returns to her hut, wishing to nurse you back to health...

 

Sometime later...

 

Once the Sacaen returns to her home, she places you on a soft piece of cloth, while preparing the bird to be cooked, as well as making another brew of hot tea. And once the bird was cooking and the pot of tea was being heated, she watches you intently, hoping that you would wake up soon. Soon, the strong smell of that tea slowly caused you to regain consciousness, as you rub your eyes and brush yourself off.

When the Sacaen sees this, she smiles happily, and softly says “You’re awake! I’m so glad you’re okay...”

Upon hearing this, you realize that you were discovered, so you nod, and say “I’m glad you found me. I’m still unsure of how this all happened, but at least I’m no longer in danger...”

After this, she grins and says “I’m Lyn! Nice to meet you! Who are you?”

You smile back, and say “My name is Mark. I’m a scholar from Ostia, and I was travelling all across Elibe for a research project. But now, I can’t finish my mission!” Upon saying this, you slump over dejectedly, as Lyn looks at you sympathetically.

Then, she taps her chin, before saying “Wait, you said you had to travel all over right? What if I took you to where you needed to go?”

Hearing this, you smile, but say “That’s very kind of you, Lyn, but I couldn’t ask you to leave your home just for my mission...”

But Lyn shakes her head, and leans in a bit closer to you, as she says with wide eyes “It would be no problem! I’ve always wanted to go on an adventure...

As you both continued to chat, your stomach grumbled, causing Lyn to softly laugh and say “Why don’t I get you some food. I was preparing lunch...” Following that, you both enjoy lunch together, as Lyn happily tells you about some of her Sacaen customs.

 

About an hour later...

 

After you both were finished, Lyn began cleaning up, while saying “It really was nice chatting with you, Mark! I hope we can become good friends!”

You nod, while Lyn helps you clean yourself off a bit, still feeling guilty that she caused you to be stuck in her boot while she went on her hunt. She was gentle, but even her attempts at cleaning you softly made you feel a bit overwhelmed, as her nimble and massive fingers danced around your body. It felt incredibly soothing to have Lyn care for you like this, and you feel like this made all of the struggling so far to be worth it all.

And once you felt a bit cleaner than before, you both hear loud shouts coming from outside, causing Lyn to quickly grab a blade, and peek outside, before saying “Oh no! Bandits!”

Hearing this, you become nervous, as you say “Bandit? Here?? What should we do?”

Lyn shakes her head, and lifts her blade, before saying “I’m not sure, but I’ll fight as best as I am able. You wait here, okay Mark?”

But before Lyn leaves, you say “Wait a moment! I might be a scholar by trade, but I’ve read up on military strategy, so let me help you...”

Hearing this, Lyn thinks for a moment, before picking you up and tying you against one of her Sacaen earrings, giving you an easy way to contact her during the battle. And once you were secure, and felt like you wouldn’t fall, you say “I’m ready now! We’ll stop those bandits!”

Following this, Lyn, and her 2 inch tall advisor, head out into battle, to stop the bandits from raiding her home...

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of the story is on my DeviantArt page (still for free!), so go there to view anything past Chapter 3!

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/gallery/71955798/fire-emblem-7-a-shrinking-journey-finished