- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://imgur.com/a/9aCEcYf

 

picture of lyn

A loud yawn echoed throughout half the world as a planetary alarm clock, a sign that Lyn was awakening from her sleep. The young woman, barely 26 and a half towered over the mountains near  her enormous body with absolute ease.The mountains didnt even come up to the heigh of her pinkie whenever she stood up more were crushed by the simple motions of a girl sleeping. She was clad in a red bikini with five stars on the right side of the bra resembling the chinese flag , tightly fitting against her voluptuous, body. Her form was a sight to die for, and many often did in fact. In the past she used to accidentally snuff out cities or large portions of them when she slept . All it took was one brush of her large arm, a simple rolling of her body, her hair strands carelessly falling onto the cities or maybe even just a yawn or her breathing over the settlements. This was Lyn sua sin, the greatest wonder in the world. 
She wasn't always so big, . She was born as a normal-sized baby, like everyone else. At the age of 25 she had signed up for a secret project under the chinese government in 2023 which had caused an irreversible growth . Given her personality and age, it seemed a dangerous combination. young women weren't known for their emotional control; and in some parts of the world her race as an asian girl made people worry too. But it seemed for nothing, lyn was a bit mischievous, teasing, rude, even demanding at certain points, but she was a good girl well if not good atleast obidient ,to the chinese government atleast. Thank God, because her toes alone could dominate the world .Many blamed China however for using her to dominate and bully other countries .Indeed because of Lyn China had become the world's number 1 superpower . China didnt want the several hundred foot tall woman to live in china because she might cause a lot of damage so they forced some african nations to surrender alot of coastal land to china to make it Lyn's residence. Once annexed the people of the land's were exiled and Lyn was sent to live there.
It was a large scale project keeping the giantess alive and healthy. Various corporations dedicated themselves to Lyn's  clothing, and other needs.The growth made it so that she didnt need food anymore ,her body used sunlight to produce nutriotion . She was born in Malaysia but she was malaysian chinese and her family had moved to china when she was young , despite her size, she was considered Chinese. And China wanted to make sure it stayed that way. Otherwise other countries might try to turn Lyn into a weapon…one that could not be stopped. Surprisingly lyn was  normal in terms of personality. In fact, she had a large number of friends or atleast fans  across the world. She was quite popular, for very obvious reasons. Her legs rose to the heavens, her breasts could house thousands or even millions , and her feet were admittedly cute and large. She was just a looker all around, and her size gave her features that extra touch that drove many perverts wild. It didn't really affect Jaz though, she knew she was awesome. Heck, on occasion she felt like a sort of Goddess over the planet. So long as she was happy she didn't really care what people said or thought about her.
This mammoth of a beauty slowly stirred awake from her resting place, an  large plain of land on the west african coast made to resemble a large-scale carpet of sorts, separated from the rest of the world by mountains that rose just quarter of the way max of  Lyn's toes. It was large enough to accommodate Lyn and offer some small space, a few feet from her perspective. Resting on the edge of the water, on top of what were once mountains were the two tennis shoes Jaz regularly wore, situated beside a pair of  sandals she wore . a few feet away to the north ( to her perspective ) lay some of her other clothes and shoes .All Kept in good condition . It was amazing to any onlookers to see the white-colored shoes with their white treads and the red  soles of the sandals rise so far above the many mountains they could never hope to climb. Grumbling slightly, Lyn extended a hand towards the clothes pile, patting her hand against the Earth in seismic booms . More mountains crumbled to dust from the sheer power of her hand. Her slender fingers managed to grab her special xiamoi phone made by the chinese to suite her size  just in time to save more miles of mountain. She checked the time and boomed in mandarin "uggghh i overslept"

Lyn stood up and then stretched . While she slept everynight a million  workers would clean her body , every inch of her skin , her teeth , her lips, her hair , her shoes and her clothes so hygiene wise she was fine. Mostof it was slave labor largely african workers or japanese slaves but also alot of europeans,indians ,middle easterners  and americans forced to workshe squatted down to see a whatsapp message from the chinese premier it was written in mandarin and said" Miss Lyn we have an important task for you , operation code named great wall , the americans are threatening to nuke our cities if we dont stop supplying you with workers for your daly cleansing , please you must teach them a lesson it is absolutely critical "
Lyn looked at her phone and texted " problems with the americans again huh ? sure np whatever 😂😂😂😂 lol"

the chinese president mei lee placed her phone down smiling she had jsut lied to the giant girl the truth was that american had refused to pay china's new harsh tariff's during a meeting and they were going to use Lyn to convince them.

Chapter End Notes:

please comment